Massaging Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bentig04
bentig04
207 Followers

His eyes got wider. He could not say anything as if he had choked in excitement.

"It is also okay if you do not want to massage me that way. I will not force you to do anything against your will."

"No, no! I will massage you any way you want." He excitedly nodded his head up and down.

"Come to my room in 15 minute." I smiled at him and went to my room.

Oh, yes, I locked my moral values in a deep dungeon within my brain and threw the key away already.

I undressed and sat on the edge of my bed waiting eagerly for Anil to arrive. He came wearing only his pajama short. He already got a hard on. He looked at my naked body and smiled nervously. I motioned him to come closer. When he came within my reach, I pulled his short down. His penis sprung free few inches from my face. God, it was big, at least one inch longer than his father's.

I touched his beautiful penis and took it in my palm. It was hot and rock solid. An lustful electric shock began vibrating through my body. My pussy started getting wet.

"You have not massaged me in one place yet. Do you know what I am talking about?" I asked him.

His nervous face was precious. He managed to mumble something.

"You have not massage me here." I pointed a finger towards my pussy, "And you need this special beautiful tool of yours to fu... I mean to massage me there." I wrapped my hand around his throbbing shaft. It was pulsating in anticipation. My palm already got moist with his pre-cum juice. I laid myself down and spread my legs and pulled him over me.

We didn't need any foreplay. The forbidden taboo act about to happen was stimulating enough. My starving pussy was juiced up already and more than ready to embrace his huge penis. I guided his shaft over my vaginal opening.

"Now lower yourself, little bit more and push...yes...just like that...easy does it....oh....yes baby....you are doing fine." I encouraged him all the way as his massive penis penetrated me. It filled me up completely. It expanded my pussy in every direction and touched the deepest part inside.

His whole body now resting atop me. My breasts were smashed into his chest. I could feel his breathing near my ears. His balls were touching the part between my pussy and anus. But buried ball deep into my pussy, he just remained there motionless. At first I thought he was resting, but over a minute passed and he did not move a muscle.

"Now baby, you have to start massaging my pussy." I whispered very softly into his ears.

"Ugh....." He looked into my eyes with a dreamy look.

"Like this." I pushed my groin up.

"OK, ma."

Like I said before, he was a quick learner. First few moves were clumsy and half hearted but with my help pretty soon he found the rhythm of fucking. He began to slide his penis in and out of my pussy effortlessly. Every time, he sank his tool deep into me I raised my hips from the bed and pushed him upward. Each time he plunged into me, my love juice spluttered out of my pussy and soaked our pubic hairs.

As he began sucking my nipples, I decided to talk dirty. I read in one of the magazines, talking during fucking could be very stimulating.

"You like fucking mummy?"

"Yeah."

"Say it baby. What you like?"

"I like fucking mummy."

"Good boy and mummy likes fucking you. Is mummy's pussy tight and slippery?"

"Ah ha."

'No, say it."

"Mummy's pussy is very tight and very slippery."

"Now then fuck my pussy faster and harder."

He picked up the pace and to my delight started pounding my pussy as hard as he could. I tightened my pussy muscles and began flexing them around his sliding tool. I had never been fucked like this nor participated in a fuck like this in my entire life. But like all good thing, I began to see the ending of our first fuck in sight.

He took his mouth off my nipples. He was breathing heavily and his entire body stiffen.

"Ma, I am going to......"

"That's okay honey. I can not have babies anymore. Shoot your seeds inside mummy's pussy. Fill me up with your cums."

I felt his first eruption deep inside me. He kept spewing his hot and sticky seeds into me.

"Yes baby....mummy is cumming too. Please don't stop. Fuck me faster and harder... ohhhhhhh.. ohhhhh.....it feels soooooo goooood.....you are such a gooooood fucker...mummy loves you very much."

"I love you too ma."

I did not know if I passed out or fell sleep immediately after the most wonderful and forbidden fuck of my life. When I woke up in the middle of the night and first thing I realized that my life had changed forever. I fucked my own son who was sleeping in a spoon position right next to me. I felt his semi hard penis at my ass crack. I pushed my ass back into him to capture more of his penis into my ass crack. It immediately began to grow and touched my ass hole. It sent an amazing sensation through my body. I never experienced sex through the back door. Instantly, I decided to go all the way and loose virginity of my ass to my son. I began to grind my ass on his now rock hard manhood.

He woke up to and started fondling my breasts. My nipples responded by getting hard under his palm.

"Want to do it again?" He whispered.

"If you want to fuck my ass, than you have to lubricate it." Though he never mentioned ass fucking, I expressed my desire or may be lust to him, "Go get the Vaseline from bathroom."

I took his throbbing rod in my hand. I loved the way it pulsated on my hand. I made it sleek and slippery in no time with Vaseline. Then I raised my ass up in front his face and asked him to lubricate my tiny tight hole. His fingers felt so good inside my ass and my pussy began to get moist real quick. Both of my holes were ready for his penis. This time I wanted it in my virgin anus.

He came behind me. He slapped my ass checks with his hard on few times before placing his cock head at my ass entrance. My whole body tensed up at the anticipation.

I screamed out loudly in pain as he pushed almost half of his shaft inside my anus with one push. It seemed like he tore apart my ass.

"I am sorry ma. Did I hurt you? Should I stop?" He showed his concern.

"Just go slow, honey. I am still virgin down there."

"Sorry ma."

He took snail's pace to push remaining few inches of his penis inside my ass. Which was just fine with me. When he was all the way in, I felt my ass muscles expanded and relaxed. Just like morning fog, my pain disappeared suddenly. I started feeling frisky again.

"Now baby, fuck mummy's ass harder." I urged him on and like a good boy that he was he started pumping my ass back and forth. His balls were slapping at my pussy. As he was banging me I kept pushing my ass back into his groin. He leaned forward and got hold of my boobs. He started tweaking my already hard nipples.

"Ma, you have very nice boobs." He finally started talking. Until now he was either grunting or saying 'yes' or 'ugh'.

"How about my ass?" I teased him.

"Your ass is very nice too. Firm and tight, so is your pussy."

"You have a very nice body too, specially I've fallen love with your penis." We complemented each other, "You know what I want you to do now? I want you put your fingers into my pussy and finger fuck me."

He quickly removed one of his hands from my boobs and placed it over my soaking pussy. I moaned loudly when he inserted two of his fingers into my hole. What more a horny woman could ask for, I wondered.

My ears were being nibbled by his warm lips. His penis was buried balls deep into my anus. His hand was fondling my breasts and now he was finger fucking my pussy. It felt like my whole being was involved into this wonderful fucking that he was giving me.

I felt he was stiffening up as his breathing became erratic. He was showing clear sign of his impending fire work. I wanted to climax at the same time with him. I started grinding my pussy muscles hard on his fingers and at the same time pushed my ass up to his groin as far as I could.

He shot his load first, deep into my ass hole. I climaxed a moment later. He kept fucking my ass through his ejaculation. His semen began to ooze out of my hole down my legs. His penis was making sloshing sound as it was moving in and out of my cum filled ass. Finally we both collapsed into each other arms.

After a while I went to bathroom and came back with wet towel soaked in soap water. I thoroughly cleaned his penis. I wanted to keep it clean, because deep down in my mind I was sure I was going to suck this wonderful meat one of these days.

Whole next day we fucked each other like two sex crazed rabbits. I was impressed by his stamina and how quickly he learnt everything. We fucked until about hour before we set out for airport to pick my husband up.

"How is your back honey? Did Anil give you good massage?" First thing he asked when we got in the car.

"Oh, yes. He is a quick learner. He started out unsure, but now he has become an expert. Few more massages like this I would be hundred percent cured in no time." I told him with a broad smile.

"Good, it is settled then. He is our family masseur from now on." My husband announced.

"Well, you have to increase his allowance if you want him to work that hard." I winked at my son behind his father's eyes. He was thoroughly enjoying the insinuation of my double talk with his father.

"Yes, of course. We will talk about it when we get home."

Somehow I knew my son would not mind doing his new job.

bentig04
bentig04
207 Followers
12