Massaging Mrs. Lindsay’s GILF Feet Ch. 02

Story Info
Sexy granny finds an added source of pleasure.
3.4k words
4.44
48.7k
17

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/12/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AUTHOR'S NOTE: The continuing story of Caroline Lindsay, a sexy older woman and her domination of young foot slave Kevin. Feel free to read the first part to familiarize yourself with the storyline. This chapter doubles down on the fun, bringing the young man's mom into the action, and contains scenes of foot worship, cum eating and lesbian kissing. Please enjoy if this sort of thing appeals to you: I offer the disclaimer as warning to those who may not, and enticement to those who do...)

*****

Caroline Lindsay couldn't get what happened out of her mind. Nor did she want to. Nothing before or certainly since ever turned her on more.

The 60-year-old grandmother, a beautiful, lean, sinewy blonde, was home when the son of one of her friends stopped by, Kevin, a handsome lad of 19, who'd come to pick up a pan his mother, Susan, had used when the two old friends had dinner together.

Susan had Kevin relatively late in life, at 41, and Caroline had watched him grow into a fine young man. And that day, as she hugged him, a friendly, maternal hug, she couldn't help but notice his amazing, tight body, how it had grown. And the bulge in his jeans that grew a bit as they hugged. Propriety won out, however, and as intrigued as she was, she knew to leave well enough alone.

But then the sexy older gal got a cramp in her foot, and Kevin, who was studying physiology in college, insisted on taking matters literally into his own hands. He sat Mrs. Lindsay down, took her socked feet in his lap and massaged the cramp away.

The instant his hands touched the sweaty black sock on the sexy older woman's foot, his cock stiffened. And the lovely Mrs. Lindsay's pussy moistened. One thing slowly led to the other, to their surprise, shock and delight as they became aware of the slow gathering of their lust.

The foot massage turned to caressing her muscular old calves, Kevin smelling the acrid socks, and finally Mrs. Lindsay, overcome with passion, freeing Kevin's insistently hard prick and making him cum by scissoring it between the silky muscles of her spectacular lower legs. And then forcing him to lick them clean.

Throughout the massage process, Kevin let on, at Mrs. Lindsay's request, that he also massaged his mother's feet, much to Caroline's sexual delight. She'd cum from his foot work alone, and the admission that Susan had the same reaction when Kevin rubbed her feet was all Caroline could think of.

"I can't believe I'm thinking what I'm thinking," the sexy divorcee said to herself as she sat sipping wine on her couch after work, the day after her sordid, satisfying encounter with the young man. "God, what's wrong with me?"

The thoughts consumed her. The thought of what she and Kevin did. The thought of Susan having an orgasm as her feet were massaged by her doting son. The thought...of the three of them enjoying each other.

She had bisexual encounters in her younger days, long ago. She wasn't averse to having more, and long thought the lovely Susan as a viable candidate, but unsure if she'd be willing. She had met Susan at the local gym ages ago, hitting it off immediately, sharing good times and bad - divorces, most notably - and meals, drinks, stories of and hopes for life.

Caroline had a sneaking suspicion Susan was the sexually adventurous type, but being private, never let on. But finding out Susan would orgasm when her sexy studly son would massage her feet, Caroline knew she was onto something that she had to explore.

She sat and pondered the possibilities, mindlessly dangling her black pump off the end of her foot, the foot wearing the same black socks she wore the day before when getting Kevin off in her muscular, silky old calves.

She looked at her phone on the table before her. Impulsively, she reached for it and dialed.

"Hi, Susan, how are you?" she said cheerfully when Susan answered.

"Good, hon, you?" Susan answered.

They made the usual small talk before Caroline steered the conversation where it needed and was destined to go.

"It was so good seeing Kevin yesterday, what a handsome young man he is," Caroline laughed. "And he was most helpful. Did he tell you? I had a foot and leg cramp and the dear boy rubbed all my troubles away!"

Silence. Brief but telling.

"Oh...did he...well, that's nice, he is studying that you know, and seems to be quite good..."

She stopped. Caroline smiled.

"Yes, he is quite good, and I gather you know that first hand," Caroline said a bit more seriously now. "Or first foot, I should say, not to mention leg..."

"Uh, well, I'm not sure..." Susan stammered.

"Oh, c'mon old friend, he told me he massages YOUR feet and calves all the time!" Caroline responded in a throaty laugh. "He said you love it! Do you, hon? Do you love your son rubbing your tired old feet and those sexy legs of yours? Hmmm?"

"Well, he's...he is good at it, yes, I'll say that," Susan said softly, unsure of where this was going.

Caroline didn't beat around the bush any longer, emboldened by the two glasses of wine she'd already consumed. Always the impatient sort, she brought out into the open the elephant in the conversational room.

"Honey, Kevin's foot rub was heavenly, literally orgasmic," Caroline cooed playfully. "Never had one like that. And I mean a foot rub AND and an orgasm!"

Silence again. Caroline could feel her friend's nervousness.

"My dear," she continued in a voice nearing a sexy hiss, "the boy says YOU enjoy much the same!"

Silence. Caroline loved it, the sense of control and power she suddenly felt, the same she did when she had her muscular calves around Kevin's cock, milking it dry.

"Well...I...did he..."

"Yes, I squeezed the information out of him, actually," Caroline giggled. "It's quite all right, Susan, quite all right. I've never heard anything sexier, really."

"Really?" Susan asked, astonished.

"Really," Caroline confirmed. "Sexy. As. Hell."

"Did he...what else...did..." Susan continued cautiously.

"Everything, my friend, everything," Caroline growled, feeling her hairy pussy dampen in her slacks. "I milked him, you know, milked him in my calves! The way YOU do, he told me! You naughty girl, I'm so proud of you!"

"Oh my God," Susan groaned. "Caroline, I...I don't know what to say..."

"Say you and that sexy son of yours will come over right now," Caroline said dominantly, enjoying the moment of clarity that would potentially change the course of her sex life, and theirs, forever and for the better. "And he can rub us BOTH the right way!"

"But...oh my God, I can't believe..."

"Do it, sweetheart, you know you want to," Caroline purred sexily. "Right now. I won't say it twice."

She clicked off and in doing so triggered a miniature orgasm from the show of power she felt surging through her.

It wasn't long until Susan's car pulled into the yard. Caroline looked at the nervous mother and son walking up the steps to the door, quite pleased Susan still wore the knee-length slacks she'd worn to work, and black pumps.

"Do come in, you two," Caroline cooed, opening the door.

Susan and Kevin moved to the living room, sitting on the couch, Caroline fetching the women two glasses of wine, and Kevin a beer. Both accepted gratefully, and nervously. Caroline sat across from them in a chair, crossing her legs - and pulling up her pant legs to expose her muscular old calves and shiny shins to both of them.

Susan looked hard. Kevin grew hard.

"Now then, it's all out in the open, so no need to be shy, but do drink up, shed some of those nerves," Caroline said, sipping wine and bouncing that crossed leg, thickening that sexy freckled calf, delighting in them both watching it flex and undulate under her skin. "Yes, get a good look, both of you! Kevin, you really did enjoy my calf job last night, didn't you?"

"Oh, GOD yes, Mrs. Lindsay!" he said enthusiastically, then looking shyly at his mom.

"Susan, he said I worked him better in my calves than you, and that I had sexier feet!" Caroline said. "What do you think of that?"

"I...I don't know what to think..Kevin, did you really say that?"

"Mom, I was caught up in the moment, ya know, c'mon," he groaned, swigging his beer and leaning back on the couch exasperated. "You...your feet...your legs...they're great, too, ya know?"

Caroline roared, delighted at the exchange.

"Well now, there's really only one way to decide who's feet are sexier, and smell nastier, and who's calves do a better job, isn't it?" she said, standing and walking to the couch, sitting to Kevin's left, his mom to his right.

"'Really?" he asked, a huge smile on his face.

"Really," Caroline said, slipping off her shoes. "Susan, take yours off, too. Now."

Susan was transfixed, obeying, slipping her shoes off her bare feet, eyes on Caroline's. She felt her friend's dominant power and was overcome by it. Caroline sensed it, pouring it on.

"You like this side of me, don't you old friend, never knew I could be like this, did you?"

"No...never!" Susan said in a hoarse whisper.

Caroline leaned over the astonished Kevin, cupping Susan's chin in one hand, drawing it close to hers. And kissing her, gently at first, then with more intensity, growling as she thrust her tongue into the surprised woman's mouth, frenching her with increasing enthusiasm.

Kevin groaned, wide eyed, watching. And feeling like he'd cum in his pants.

Caroline broke the kiss, still holding Susan's chin, smiling and sitting back.

"More on that later," she growled. "Now..."

She turned to lean on the end of the couch, raising her sexy feet, wiggling them in her black socks at Kevin, the boy's eyes bulging wider, sniffing the air.

"Take a whiff, stud, a big one," she snarled, planting the crusty soles of her feet on the groaning boy's face.

Kevin moaned, sniffing, inhaling the acrid vapors of the foul-smelling feet, harder and faster, cupping his trembling hands around Caroline's bared calves as he did. She giggled, curling her toes, flexing her solid muscular calves in his fingers.

"Same socks as yesterday, Kevin, remember that smell? How do my feet smell now, hmm?"

"Awful, just awful, and soooo fucking good!" he fairly screamed, running his face all over the rancid fabric.

Caroline watched around him at the awestruck Susan, eyes wide and drinking it all in.

"Taste 'em," Caroline cooed. "Suck my filthy socks!"

He went wild, running his tongue from heel to toe and then sucking his way up the wrinkled soles beneath the socks, ending on her toes, sucking through the sweaty, rank fabric, groaning, eyes rolling in their sockets.

"Poor boy is gonna burst, Susan, we should take care of that soon!" Caroline giggled.

"Oh shit yes, yes!" Susan cried. "Can I...may I..."

"Of course, I believe in sharing!" Caroline laughed.

Susan moved closer, her head next to her son's, each taking a foot to worship, each holding a supple, solid calf and rubbing, each licking and chewing and sucking the filthy sock and sweaty foot, each groaning with unbridled sexual enthusiasm. Caroline loved it, and now interrupted only to peel off her filthy black socks and let them both moan as they attacked her wrinkled old soles, calloused heels and long, sweaty toes with their mouths.

"Oh God...oh God...massage them! Both of you, massage my feet, NOW! See how long it takes you to get me to CUM!"

The mother-and-son foot slaves happily obeyed, digging their fingers and thumbs into Caroline's sweaty soles, each of them furiously sucking and licking the toes, between them, relishing the funky scent and flavor, ingesting the gritty residue. All of which made Caroline cum in thundering fashion a scant minute later, her long legs trembling as she did, her pussy soaking through her panties and black socks.

"FUCK!! SO GOOD!!" she roared.

The orgasm subsided, and Caroline relaxed against the couch armrest, opening her eyes and laughing at the incredulous looks on her slaves' faces.

"Now, dear friend, it's your turn," Caroline sighed, swinging her feet down to the floor and leaning to put her face next to Kevin's. "Your feet, please?"

"Gladly, baby," Susan growled, caught up in the heat of the moment and enjoying every second of it.

Kevin moaned as he accepted the gift of his mother's foot, holding the muscular old calf and rubbing it as he sniffed up and down the sole, decidedly more wrinkled than Caroline's, who did the same to the other foot. Both smelled from the stinky well of Susan's gnarly feet, and then lapped and chewed at the calloused heel, running their tongues up the wrinkled flesh to devour her foul-tasting and smelling toes.

"Kevin, which tasted and smelled worse, Mom's feet or mine?" Caroline smiled at the boy slavishly devouring his mother's left foot.

"Oh, hers for sure, Mrs. Lindsay, they smell and taste so bad!"

"Kevin, really?" Susan growled in mock indignation, while quite proud of the pronouncement from her doting sun as she leaned back on the couch, holding her feet aloft, her hands under her knees. "Well then, suck them clean!"

"Happily, Mom," he groaned, slobbering over the foot in his mouth.

Caroline laughed, watching the boy work the left foot as she gobbled the right. A few minutes later, she cupped her hands around Susan's foot as she sucked her toes like small cocks, slurping them one by one.

"Massage time, Kevie," Caroline said, nudging the boy. "Let's get this bitch off, see how long it takes!"

"Oh God!" Susan cried out, pussy going soaking wet the instant her son and her best friend started digging their fingers into her luscious soles.

She would always cum, easily and often, under the foot rubs of her boy, but now the combined effort of both of them quickly brought her to the edge, and crashing beyond it. Nearly instantly, as they dug their practiced fingers into her wrinkled old soles, her thighs locked together, grinding her cunt and clit between them, drenching her panties as she came, watching wide eyed and open mouthed at Caroline and Kevin relentlessly sucking her grimy toes.

"FUCKKKKK!!" she screamed, writhing uncontrollably on the couch as she came as hard as she had ever cum, twisting and snapping. "FUCKKKK!!"

Caroline roared with laughter as the foot in her mouth popped free, watching Kevin frantically trying to keep the other in his adoring lips and failing. Susan finally went limp, her legs falling across Kevin's lap - and right on his throbbing boner.

"Good work, Kevie, that took what, 30 seconds?" Caroline laughed. "You win, dear girl, you win!"

She leaned over Kevin, the boy panting and eager, and slowly unsnapped his pants, smiling at him and Susan, who watched with mounting fascination. She peeled the zipper down, reaching in his underwear and fishing his cock out, making the boy gasp and thrust up at first touch. Laughing, Caroline used her other hand to squeeze his balls hard enough to make him yelp in pain.

"Easy, boy, easy, let Mom and I take care of ...of this WONDERFUL cock of yours!"

Slowly, she sat back, smiling her sexiest smile, and then extending her right leg over his lap, behind his cock, resting her meaty, freckled calf against the top of the shaft. He gasped, watching her do it, as she nodded to Susan.

"Susan, do be a dear and use your lovely calf on your son's dick?"

"Oh, with pleasure, sweet Caroline, with pleasure," Susan cooed, totally caught up in the passion engulfing them all.

Kevin groaned as his mom put her right calf on the underside of her son's quivering cock, both women giggling at the boy's insistent groans as they pressed inward, each woman's fleshy, muscular old calf encompassing his dick, the warm, sweaty meat of them velvety soft.

"Now let's work this boy off, shall we?" Caroline growled. "Kev, you let US do all the calf work! All you have to do is keep providing that beautiful lubrication!"

Kevin's cock was streaming precum by this point, thick and clear rivers of it, oozing out of his scissored cock and down, coating his mom's and Caroline's pulsating calves. He leaned over them as he watched, eyes heavily lidded, groaning, as his mother's more slender calf muscle rippled against the sensitive underside of his throbbing dick head and Caroline's more muscular one worked the other side.

They looked into each other's eyes as they pumped their calves up and down on the boy's cock trapped between them, sly smiles on their faces, licking their lips and moaning. Kevin's superheated cock thickened in the slick grip of their solid old calves, the flesh folding in sexy wrinkles as they pressed inward harder, slipping their calves up and down faster.

"Now the quiver, baby, do the quiver on your boy's big dick!" Caroline groaned, stuffing a hand into her slacks as Susan did the same, each gorgeous old gal fingering their hairy, wet slits as the calf scissored the writhing boy between them. "Lock 'em up and quiver, the way I did to him last night, and the way he said YOU do to him!"

"OH FUCK!" Kevin screamed.

The two sexy calves locked up in a meaty grip around his cock, both women rapidly quivering the flesh of their muscular lower legs, vibrating madly, Kevin's cock head barely visible in the leggy clamp. He leaned over the locked limbs, eyes wide, mouth open, as the first jet of cum exploded from his cock, a thick arching rope that blasted right into his open mouth.

"FUCK!" Susan howled, cumming as her boy did. "Eat it baby, eat that hot cum!"

Caroline came, too, her hand a blur inside her pants, diddling her oily clit to a furious orgasm as Kevin came, again and again, three ropes of spunk rippling into his mouth and splashing his face, the waning jets of jism arching in smaller streams, splashing back down with a lewd, wet sound, sizzling over the women's scissoring calves and shins. By the time all three were done cumming, the sexy older women's lower legs were covered in a thick blanket of Kevin's gleaming spunk.

They all sat back, panting for air, and when sufficiently recovered, Caroline leaned up to Kevin, slurping cum off his cheeks and chin, and kissing him deeply and wetly. Susan moaned, doing the same, sucking a mouthful of her son's hot seed and shooting it into his mouth, followed by her lashing tongue, until all three kissed madly, a frothy mask of bubbling sperm coating all the faces rubbing together with liquid audibility.

Caroline broke the spunk-soaked kiss and sat back, slowly lifting her right leg to Kevin's mouth, the shin shiny with his lump load that ran down either side to her muscular calf. The boy groaned, cupping it in his trembling hands and attaching his mouth to her knobby knee and running it down, slurping up his own hot cum as if eating an ear of corn. Caroline giggled delightedly watching him cleanse her sexy lower leg, and when cleaned, she watched Susan lift her equally cum-laded calf to his mouth for proper sucking and worshipping.

She finally dropped her cleaned calf and shin to Kevin's lap, his dick still hard between it and Caroline's. Both women looked at each other, smiling, their faces soaked with cum, licking their lips clean.

"Well, Kevin?" Caroline cooed, scooping some cum from her puckered lips and running the finger into Kevin's mouth to be sucked clean. "Who's the best? Me or Mom?"

"Yes, Kevin, who is it?" Susan giggled, playfully lifting one foot to Caroline's face to collect more cum on her big toe and ramming it into his mouth alongside her friend's finger, stretching the boy's lips open as he ravenously devoured the creamy offering from each.

"Oh, he can't talk with his mouth full, honey?" Caroline laughed.

She sat up and stood, extending a hand to Susan. They both took Kevin's hands and stood the beaming boy up between them, his still-stiff cock bobbing eagerly between them.

"Only one way to break the tie, I guess," Caroline sighed, twisting her bony little hand around Kevin's cock and leading him toward the stairs.

12