Massaging the Ex

Story Info
Wife realizes she needs what former boyfriend gave her.
5.4k words
3.47
43.6k
23
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we entered the car to head for the hotel, she whispered in my ear, "Eric is waiting for us at the hotel. I knew he would be in the area, and I thought you would want to see some of the sexual positions we enjoyed and which I want you to be able to master." Turning the key, she used her white tipped nails to stroke my hard cock through my shorts, and said; I thought you would be agreeable.

I had seen pictures of Eric and now knew what his cock looked like. However, I never had the pleasure of meeting him in person. Gina, my wife, was extremely excited as we neared the hotel. She finished putting a fresh coat of gloss on her lips prior to our arrival. Upon completion of adding the gloss, she leaned over and whispered in my ear, "I need to have moist lips to plunge my mouth on to Eric's large cockhead. It will turn him on, and I am already getting turned on."

We were booked at a very high end Marriott, it was a room with double King beds, including a Jacuzzi. As I pulled into the parking lot, I looked at Gina and noticed her nipples were slightly showing through her white cotton blouse. I could tell she was ready to see Eric again, and could feel her sexuality. We exited the car with our bags. Gina ensured the model of Eric's cock was placed back into the case and secure in her bag.

Striding toward the front desk behind Gina, I was admiring her tan muscular calves and legs, feet encased in her low cut sandals. The young woman at the front desk welcomed Gina, and asked for her name and room number. She told the woman her name, and the woman smiled while slipping her a key for room 824. Gina took the key and turning to me, she laughed. I asked if I missed a joke and she said, we are here for two days, Eric's cock is eight inches and on our best days, we would have sex four times. She said he must have been planning to relive old times; maybe we should rent a video camera or hire a videographer.

As we rode in the elevator to room 824, I asked Gina if we could stop the charade now, and enjoy the rest of our weekend together. I assumed Gina called the front desk ahead of time to have some fun with me. She did not say anything as we exited the elevator and walked towards the room. Inserting the key into the door, we were greeted with a vase of flowers. The card read My Dear Gina; I will meet you at Carmen's Italian restaurant at 8:00PM. I freshened up prior to my departure; I hope you will do the same. I left something for you to wear in the wardrobe closet. It should fit perfectly.

Sinking into one of the bedside chairs, reality was upon me. Gina shed her blouse and shorts, and slipped into the bathroom to take a shower. After her quick shower, she came out with a towel wrapped around her body. Smiling at me, she said, Peter, it is time you learn what I need from you in terms of sex. There is nothing between Eric and me other than sex. I love you, but I need more from a physical perspective. She ran her nails up the inside of my arms, as she bent down to kiss me, she said I could join Eric and her for dinner, or I could wait in the room.

Being sweaty from the day, I surmised it was time to clean up as well. I discarded my clothes and my cock rose watching Gina apply her makeup while wrapped in her towel. Passing by her on my way to the shower, she smiled and said it will be a great education session the next two days. She stood up letting the towel drop from her body exposing her naked, awesome body. My cock rose and grew in length, as she approached and ran her hand up down my torso towards my rising and rigid cock. Stopping short, she said please hurry, as I do not want to keep Eric.

Exiting the shower, I found a pair of summer weight slacks and slipped them without benefit of underwear, and a lightweight long sleeve button down shirt.

Gina was finishing her makeup. The wardrobe doors were open, as she pulled out the clothes selected by Eric for the evening. The initial article was a tiny black panty, with a tiny string for the waist, a small v-shaped patch in the front, attached to the waist with a small, string containing different size nubs starting at the base of the patch and running up the back. The entire back side was exposed, as Gina had been tanning partially nude, her color looked fantastic.

Gina made sure I received a show as she bent over in front of me to expose her ass; she reached down and stepped into the underwear. As she pulled it over her ass and into position, the string ran up her ass and into the opening of her moist cunt, the nubs providing further stimulation. The string was enveloped, as Gina let out a low moan.

Turning to face me, she looked stunning. The second article was a small black skirt, with zippers at each hip. Gina pulled the skirt on and I realized when it came off the zippers would allow Eric to drop the skirt easily from her body. It was skintight coming to mid thigh meaning when Gina sat she would expose much of her lower body.

The third article was a blouse, if you could call it a blouse. It was white, sleeveless, and very sheer. Gina pulled it over her shoulders and brought the sides forward. There was a surprised look and then a smile. The front was without buttons and there was at least an inch of space between the two panels. It was tied in the front with small bows, five bows in all, and the top bow showcased the sides of her 34 inch breasts, her large areola were showing through, the tips were on display, hard and growing in length.

Finally, she pulled out a pair of low-rise sandals with a strap in the front to hold her toes in place, show casing her painted toenails. The sandals provided great accentuation to her calves and legs.

My cock was already straining, looking down I noticed a small wet spot forming on my tan pants. Gina laughed, grabbed my hand and said let's go have dinner. We left the hotel and were on are way to Carmen's. Since Carmen's was only a couple of miles from the hotel, we covered the distance very quickly. Gina asked for valet parking. As I exited the car, Gina waited for valet to open the door for her. He was in his early twenties, probably a local college student, Opening the door, he immediately caught a view of Gina's thighs and legs and glanced to see if I was watching him.

Upon entering Carmen's, Gina told the hostess the reservation was under Eric. The hostess said we were the last party to arrive. Our waiter, a tall light skinned and very handsome black man, approached, introduced himself as Cam and asked us to follow him to our table. He led the way as Gina and I followed him. I noticed many of the men in Carmen's eyeing Gina as she walked through the restaurant. It was obvious Eric had planned for Gina to be the show as the table was in the back of Carmen's. Her outfit, jewelry; gold bracelet, gold anklet, tan and blonde were drawing attention.

I spotted our table and Eric stood greet us. He was as Gina had described, about 6'1" and looked to be in great shape. He dark brown hair was cut shorter, slightly greying at the temples. He was dressed in light summer slacks, and a short sleeve button down shirt. It was a custom tailored shirt, cut to this physique. His arms, forearms and hands were large and covered in his dark brown hair. He smiled as Gina approached the table, and reached out to greet her with a warm embrace.

Gina turned to me and introduced Eric. I shook his hand and realized it was much larger than mine, as he was in general. Gina turned back towards Eric leaning into him she kissed him and whispered into his ear. Eric grinned and asked us to sit down. Gina sat in the chair between Eric and I, and as she sat down her skirt rode up to almost the top of her legs. Eric complimented Gina on her selection of clothes for the evening. Laughing Gina said, there is really not much covering me, I feel nude. Eric said I remember you looked great without any clothes.

All the while, I felt as if I was not even part of the evening, and would realize it would only get worse as the night wore on. I was here only for their amusement, and according to Gina to learn. However, I could not pull myself away from the situation, as my cock was hard and leaking more precum.

Cam appeared and asked if he could to take our drink order. I spoke up first ordering a scotch on the rocks, Eric asked for the wine list and ordered a Merlot for Gina and him. Cam returned with the drinks, and the conversation turned to Eric. He said he was doing well and had been working with a trainer to maintain a better focus on his fitness level.

He told Gina the trainer could do wonders for anyone, and that she might like to meet him. Gina said perhaps one day, but at the present time, she would need to see his work before she commented. Eric said perhaps you could see his work later in the hotel. I understood the reference.

The conversation progressed and after the second glass of wine for Eric and Gina, they had moved closer to each other. After ordering dinner, while Eric's arm was resting on the table, Gina moved her hand over his arm and lightly ran her fingers and nails up the inside of his arm. I could see Gina's nipples growing and protruding through the thin material of her blouse. Eric moved closer still to Gina, and moved his arm away from Gina and ran his hand down her skirt and over her leg. He rested it on top of her thigh close to the opening of her skirt.

Gina moved her hand down Eric's slacks resting it on his lap near where his cock would be situated. They moved towards each other and kissed open mouthed. Since, we were partially secluded in the back of the restaurant I was the only one viewing the show. While kissing Eric took his other hand using it to lightly move it over Gina's distended nipple. I could hear a very slight moan from Gina.

Cam was nearing with our entrees, and placed each on the table for us. Gina had the Shrimp Salad, Eric had the Chopped Salad and I had the White Fish with vegetables. At one point, Gina fed Eric a piece of her shrimp, and afterward licked her fingers seductively. The dinner was quite good, as Eric had made an excellent restaurant selection.

As the dinner continued, Eric started the conversation, asking if I was able to satisfy Gina. It was a blunt question, and I said for the most part our relationship was very satisfying. Gina smiled and patted near my groin area, leaned into Eric and while looking me in the eye, said he is learning and tries very hard. However, in terms of hardness, stamina and filling me up, he cannot compare to the times you and I had together, Eric.

By now the dinner was almost complete, Cam appeared with the check and presented it to Eric. Before handing his credit card back to Cam with the check, Eric asked if we wanted anything else, after dinner drink, dessert. Gina said she planned on dessert at the hotel, as she ran her nails up the inside of Eric's large forearm.

We rose to leave the restaurant, and Gina locked arms with Eric. I followed behind and watched the men in restaurant eye the handsome couple leaving Carmen's. As much as I wanted to exit the scene, I continued to be drawn into the event.

Eric had arranged for a limo to take us to the hotel. Eric and Gina sat next to each other, as I watched from the other side of limo. The shortness of the skirt exposed the front of the small thong Gina was wearing for Eric. Eric was caressing her legs with his large hands, teasing near the thong, but never touching. For her part Gina, was running her nails up the inside of Eric's forearms and thighs. For the first time, I could see a bulge forming in Eric's pants.

We exited the limo, strolled through the lobby of the hotel and entered the elevator for the ride to room 824. Gina turned to me and said Peter; you can come with us or watch it another time. I laughed and said I am hoping this will be the only time.

Inserting the key card and opening the door, Gina led us into the room, smiling she turned to me and said Peter you can watch on us on the video later if you like. Looking past Eric and Gina, I saw the room had been transformed with audio and video equipment positioned throughout the room. Further there were two men in the room; the man working the camera was a handsome young blonde man. The second man was Cam, our waiter; he had changed into the same basic wardrobe as Eric, tailored, buttoned, short sleeve short and light summer slacks.

I was ushered to the side of the room by Cam to a chair next to a table with liquid refreshments. As I sat down Gina this was my education session, and said maybe this will help you understand what I expect from our marriage and you in terms of sexual satisfaction. You need to learn to touch, be more sexual, and discuss and understand my sexual needs.

Turning to Eric, Gina said I believe we are ready. Eric called out to Josh, the cameraman, to start the video when he appeared behind Gina. Gina turned to face the camera, as Eric moved behind her, the red light of the camera illuminated and it would shine a different light on my marriage to Gina.

Eric moved in behind Gina, moved her hair away from her neck and placed a light kiss on her neck, as he ran his hands from her waist up her arms and down to her hands. Reaching her hands he enter twined his fingers with Gina's, and kissed her neck and ears. From the large monitor placed in the room, I could see Gina's nipples hardened and become distended through her light blouse.

Eric continued to kiss her neck and ears, while releasing her hands, he ran them back up her arms and down the front of the black skirt, and up her backside. I heard him say she was beautiful and sexier than he remembered, and how he anticipated touching his tongue to her private areas and tasting her juices. Gina whispered back to Eric, she was starting to get moist and dreamed of this day when she could feel his hardness in her mouth and her cunt, once again.

Moving his hands up her arms again, he ran them lightly down and over her thinly covered breasts and nipples, while running his lips across the back of her neck, and down her left arm. Her nipples appeared ready to burst through the fabric of the blouse.

Turning her chin, he kissed her lips while moving his hands to the front of her blouse; starting at the top bow of her blouse he released each bow. Upon releasing the fifth and last bow, he pulled the blouse away from her body and let it slide down her arms. Her large areola seemed to darken in color while the nipples were distended and standing at attention.

As he pulled off blouse from her arms, Cam stepped forward to retrieve the garment from Eric. Eric stepped back from Gina, unbuttoned his shirt and handed it to Cam. He had a light covering of hair over his pecs, stomach, and a disappearing line into his pants, the classic thin line. His muscularity was extremely defined, trim and lean.

He moved forward and pressed into Gina's back while spreading her arms outward. She moaned softly with the touch of his hair-covered torso, and as Eric moved his hands upward and over her naked breasts, he moved his fingers lightly over her nipples, as she closed her eyes.

While enjoying the sensation, Cam and Josh removed their shirts to reveal hairless torso's, six-pack abs and lean muscle definition. Opening her eyes, Gina realized she was in a room of half naked virile, sexily attractive men, exuding a high level scent of testorone. Tilting her head back as Eric continued to work over her nipples, they kissed passionately.

Cam stepped outside of the room and returned a few minutes later with a portable massage table.

He positioned it in the middle of the room, smiling while looking my way.

Eric slid his hands over the Gina's tiny black skirt pulling the zippers down the sides. He let the skirt fall to floor, letting Gina step over it. The small thong was firmly enveloped in the folds of her overheated love box. Eric ran his hands over her ass and around the front of her body.

Gina turned around for the first time and pushed Eric's arms up and outward, while running her white tipped fingernails down the front of his torso. I noticed a slight shudder from Eric. She kissed each nipple and ran her tongue down the middle of his chest and stomach stopping at the waist of his pants. Moving further downward, she ran her nails and fingers lightly over the fabric hiding his growing erection.

Telling Eric to keep his arms up and outward, she slowly unbuckled his belt, while continuing to move one hand across the front of his pants. She unsnapped his pants, and slowly lowered the zipper, pulling his pants downward his massive cock came into view. It looked like the dildo model Eric had given to Gina as a present a number of years before we met. The shaft of his cock was clean-shaven, like the balls, the pubic hair above his cock was cut short, like his body hair.

Gina ran her hand across the top of his shaft and whispered loud enough to be heard over the speaker; I love sucking your cock. Before, I begin the oral massage of your cock, I need to ensure it is fully prepared, engorged and leaking the proper amount of precum.

She proceeded to back Eric towards the massage table pushing him into a sitting position as they exchanged a deep open mouthed kiss. Gina ran her hands and nails over his hard thighs coming very near his large cock, teasing but not touching. I noticed his cock twitch, as Eric let out a low moan, Gina helping him gently onto his back while running her hands and nails up his chest and down his arms.

Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed Cam moving towards the massage table carrying a belt with various pouches attached holding lotions for the massage Eric was about to receive. Cam was without his pants. Instead, he was wearing a G-string, containing a large package. His legs and thighs were very muscular like the rest of his body. Moving behind Gina, he wrapped the belt around her waist, securing the clasp in the back. Cam ensured he was touching Gina's back with his large chest and torso.

As he moved away, he checked the belt a last time, and whispering to her he tugged her thong causing the nubs to rub along the lips of her openings. Gina shuddered as Cam moved away with a smile on his face.

From the monitor I could see the different views of the overheated couple, as there was a still camera monitor over the massage table, and Josh was filming Gina from the front as she approached Eric. Gina's nipples and breasts were at full attention, as was Eric's eight-inch cock.

Starting at Eric's feet, Gina squirted a thin line from the top of each foot up the thigh stopping at the hip. Eric's left foot was treated to a firm massage of his arch and toes, as Gina moved upward she massage the calf with a lighter fingertip and fingernail touch. Progressing further past his left knee and up his thigh, she massaged the powerful muscles deeply.

As she approached the end of the line on the left leg, she dipped her fingers below his large balls, and lightly ran her fingers and nails along the inside of his left thigh. Eric's cock twitched, as Gina bent down running her lips along his left thigh basically following her hands along the path.

Gina repeated the same technique and actions on Eric's right foot and leg. However, this time as she neared the end of the lotion line near his right hip, she blew softly along the length of Eric's now pulsing cock. Additionally, she let her nipples scrape along his thighs while she moved her hands, nails and lips down towards his right foot.

I was so entranced with the situation with Eric and Gina, I had not noticed Josh had lost his pants and was wearing a small G-string, it appeared he might be the largest of the three men relative to cock size.

After completing the massage of Eric's lower body, Gina spread the arms of the massage table. Eric was truly built and exuded virility and sexual magnetism, Gina worked up and down the inside of each of his arms, and forearms teasing the inside of each arm. It appeared Eric's breathing was more rapid, as I noticed his pecs and washboard stomach moving more frequently.

12