Masseuse Surprise

Story Info
He finds himself happily compromised at his massage.
2.4k words
4.27
147.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeldo
zeldo
3 Followers

I pressed the floor in the elevator. I had had massages before, but they were all after marathons – never at a private studio. Naturally, I was a bit nervous. After knocking on the door and waiting a few seconds, it opened and there she stood. She was in a fairly conservative black skirt suit, except the skirt was a bit of a mini-skirt. She looked immaculate. Her hair was brown and about shoulder length and her features slightly European; she was by any measure quite stunning. She stood about 5'7". I wanted to photograph her and were it not for the situation I probably would have asked. I assumed at the time that she was the receptionist and that the masseuse was still busy.

She introduced herself as Pamela and led me to a small shower room, instructing me to take a shower. Pointing to the next room, she told me to wait for her when I was done. I followed her instructions, carefully washing myself and drying myself with one of the plush towels on the rack. I wrapped it around myself and entered the next room. I didn't see a massage table, but the bed looked firm and so I lay on it, still a little nervous.

About a minute later, Pamela entered the room looking the same except her suit jacket was removed. She wore a white blouse, with the top three buttons undone. I could just see her ample cleavage where the material separated. She smiled and asked if I was ready. I made the rather weak reply that I was as ready as I would get – I was trying to be funny. She gave a little laugh. If I would have laughed it would have been a nervous one, so I simply smiled.

She asked if I wanted her to use oil and I said sure. Better than sand I was thinking. Always a smart ass. Pamela began a bit of light conversation asking if this was my first time at a masseuse and I told her yes. She was rubbing the oil into my shoulders and working her way down my back. She worked it in deep at my lower back and I moaned slightly – everyone has a bad back and this is usually where it is, she said. Her hand began to edge just beneath my towel and onto my rear when she suddenly said, "shit." I asked her what was wrong and she said she didn't want to get oil on her clothing. She asked if I could help unbutton her blouse as she had oil all over her hands. Understanding her quandary, I agreed and rose to help remove her top.

I trembled slightly as I realized I would see her in her bra. I slowly unbuttoned her blouse, not wanted to wrinkle the material. Her breasts were semi-covered, but large enough to be pushing up out of her bra. I was trying not to stare but they looked so perfect. She didn't seem to notice, but asked if I really wouldn't mind helping with her skirt as well. I told her it wasn't a problem. There, of course, was one problem. I was becoming extremely aroused and was having difficulty hiding it under the towel. I adjusted the towel a few times to make sure it wouldn't betray me by falling.

She said, "the zipper's in the back." Since she didn't turn, I reached around her waist and slid the zipper down. My face was just in front of her chest, but again, she didn't seem to notice. I held the top of the skirt and slid it down. But the way I was holding it, my hands caressed her ass on the way down. It was so smooth and felt amazing – she was so perfect. Her thong was a string thong and the material in the front was small enough to appear it was barely holding it all in. I thought she would say something about my touching her, but she just smiled. "Ready?" she asked. Her words snapped me out of my awkwardness.

I lay back on the bed and she began to massage my lower legs. She straddled my body, facing my feet, and began to move up my legs. When she got to the towel, she simply raised it so it was just covering most of my ass. Her hands lightly caressed my bag a few times and I almost gasped. I thought surely it was an accident. I could see in the adjacent mirror that her ass was right above my head and it grazed my head a few times slightly.

Pamela then shifted so she could massage my back again, but positioned herself between my legs, pushing them apart with her thighs. I felt I was fairly exposed, but since she was a masseuse, I knew she was probably used to this. If she didn't feel awkward, I would try not to as well. When she got to the lower part of my back, she said, "let me just move this," and she removed my towel. Just like that I was completely nude. However, she was in charge and she knew what she was doing, so I said nothing. It was strange lying naked under the careful hands of such a beautiful stranger. Strange and intoxicating.

Her hand moved down and around my ass for a while and she again lightly caressed my balls. What a feeling, I was thinking. She asked if I wouldn't mind massaging her for a few minutes. The thought of getting up now was truly embarrassing. She would see how aroused I was and that would be the end of massage and fantasy. I said sure and got up sideways to hide my situation. She didn't seem to notice at all as she lay down and closed her eyes.

I asked if I should use oil and she said sure, but if I could help with her underwear then so I wouldn't get oil on them. I said sure and she stood. She didn't look down to see my erection so I again reached around her and helped remove her bra. While not an expert on size, I would estimate she was certainly at least a C cup, maybe a D. I knelt before her and began to lower her thong panties. I pulled them over her cheeks and felt again her perfect backside. Because I was leaning forward to reach around, my face was so close to her pubic mound. My nose touched it a couple of times and the fruity smell of her perfumed body was so rich I wanted to just stay there for a few minutes and relish the experience.

She moved back to the bed, however, and lay back down. I positioned myself as she had to me, between her spread legs. I didn't need to move them apart as they were already spread. I lightly massaged her back for a short while and then moved to her ass. When I moved down and massaged her upper legs she spread her legs apart a little more. My hands grazed her crotch a few times and she moaned almost imperceptibly. After a couple of minutes she told me, "Okay, thanks. Why don't you lie on your back?" I knew there was no hiding my erection now, but decided to go with it; she must know the effect she has on guys, so this shouldn't be a complete surprise to her.

She positioned herself near my feet this time and began working her way up my legs. She was massaging lightly and exotically now. When she got to the top of my legs and inner thighs, she frequently lightly brushed by my balls. Without looking, I could only guess that she was actually using a hand and caressing them with her finger tips. I slipped out a moan or two, but she didn't seem to notice. She didn't mention my erection, though there was no doubt that she noticed. Not that I'm abnormally large, I believe I'm about the average six inches.

She then moved above my head and began to massage my upper body. Her breasts swayed inches from my face, her nipples grazing my nose and mouth. As I licked my dry lips once time, her nipple grazed my tongue. When she felt it, she stopped slightly and moved back to where she was. Her nipple hung invitingly over my mouth. She lowered it slightly so it hung between my lips and she swayed it ever so slightly back and forth, daring me to lick it again. When I did, she moaned slightly, almost inaudibly, and she continued rubbing my torso. After a short time, she shifted and I began licking her other nipple. They were by this time perky and hard under my tongue. She had begun massaging my crotch, but only lightly stroking the underside of my penis. She fondled my scrotum lightly repeatedly as I lapped and sucked her perfect nipples.

A few minutes passed and she began to move her body forward until she was straddling my torso, still facing my feet. She allowed me to move my arms out so they weren't trapped under her legs. She now had better reach of my legs. When she leaned forward touching my knees, her ass lifted off my chest and I could see her beautiful underside. When she caressed back to my privates, she leaned her body back so her pussy and ass were pressed into my face. I was again struck by the sweet fruity smell of her body spray. I nuzzled her as her body met my face, each time she moved forward and then back. I nuzzled her ass hole and she arched her back slightly. When I began to lightly lick her underside, she caressed the length of my penis and began to massage it. I ran my tongue the entire length of her crack, from clit to ass hole. She moved to the parts that she wanted me to focus on, but eventually stopped on her ass. She ground her ass to my face and I rubbed my tongue into her hole. I'd never done it before, but often wondered what it would be like. It didn't taste bitter, but a bit like soap as if she had thoroughly cleaned. It didn't take long for me to cum with her hands expertly attentive, though she seemed to back off a few times when she thought I was close. When I finally did, I came with a crash. Pamela didn't stop immediately, but kept pumping the last bit of energy out of me.

She had the towel ready and helped me wipe off my residue from my body. She smiled with a wink and asked if I was ready for round two. This was roughly the first half hour of my massage, I could only imagine what could happen in the second.

Pamela got up and turned to face me again. "My goal is three times!" I didn't know what she meant at first. "I'm going to make you do that three times. That was only once." I gulped. I didn't know that was possible so quickly. Apparently she had other plans.

As I sat up, she positioned herself, kneeling, so she straddled me. Her chest was right in front of my face. "How about a little more of that tongue you showed me earlier?" I was in no position to refuse. As I dove into her chest, tongue wide awake, she reached back and began to rub my semi-erect penis around her vagina. She was too elevated for it to enter, but she massaged the tender head of it against the opening folds of her slit, ass and clit. She did it slowly and so gently, soon I was sporting a new erection for her.

I grabbed her cheeks with my hands to make sure she wouldn't drop and impale herself. I wasn't quite ready to have complete sex with her. When she felt that I was ready, she got off and grabbed a condom, slowly putting it on me. Then she resumed her former activity and massaged herself with my swollen member. I continued to engorge myself on her perfect chest. But slowly, my arms began to tire and I was no longer holding her, so much as I was caressing her ass. She slowly lowered herself onto my penis, as I sat helpless with mixed feelings.

On the one hand, I wasn't ready for this kind of penetration. On the other hand her body felt so good around me. Her hands gently pushed my shoulders back and she began to move her body slightly and rhythmically. I looked down and saw the base of my member move in and out of her beautiful vagina. Her breasts swayed slightly and I reached up to lightly caress her body. She closed her eyes and leaned her head back, maintaining the slow and slight movement of her body on top of mine. I ran my fingers lightly down to her clit and began to massage it. Pamela let out a small moan. We increased our tempo simultaneously, my hand on her clit, her body moving up and down.

When our movement got increasingly fast, she stopped suddenly and turned around so she was facing my feet. I could no longer touch her, but I could see her perfect ass moving up and down and her head thrown back. When she appeared to tire, I touched her side and she dismounted, dropped to her hands and knees. She looked back at me expectantly. I moved to her and slowly slid my cock into her waiting slit. She dropped her arms beside her head so just her ass was in the air. This was the most arousing sight and I moved in and out of her smoothly. Her body moved back and forth to match my rhythm. I wasn't sure about a third time, but I knew my second time was coming.

We came together in a heated thrust of passion. I lay beside her, my penis still inside her. We closed our eyes and just lay there for some time. I don't know how long because not only time, but my mind stood still. Certainly my hour session was over, but didn't rush me.

I finally moved to take a shower and got dressed. She made me promise to come back for another massage, but not right away. "I want you good and rested up," she said with a wink.

zeldo
zeldo
3 Followers