Masso Joe Ch. 05

Story Info
Jay learns about Tom's mom's past.
2.9k words
4.52
13.2k
10
0

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/30/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jayrotica
jayrotica
39 Followers

Ch 5 Massaging Tom's mom

Walking over to Tom's house with his notebook in my hand, I rang the doorbell.

"Hello Mrs. Henderson, is Tom home? I have his notebook to return."

"Sorry Jay, he is out for a bit, but come in for a few minutes, I haven't seen you for quite a while. You must be busy with school and girls by now. You have gotten so handsome."

"Mostly school" I smiled back as I entered the house.

"Come sit next to me and tell me what is new in your life. Tom tells me you have a new massage table. Not only that but you somehow fixed his aching shoulder."

"I think it may have fixed by itself, I smiled, and is that all he told you?"

"Yes, that and your mom is really cool, but I knew that already." "So who uses the table?"

"Mostly mom and me" I replied. "but sometimes Dad as well."

"And what techniques have you learned, Tui Na, Shiatsu, Swedish?"

"Actually I try to incorporate a blend of different styles including Swedish, Thai Yoga and Tantric."

"Very interesting" she continued "and for massage oil?"

"I only use natural oil made up of sunflower, saffron and grapeseed oil. I read all the reviews before buying it. It has the right glide to it and is healthy for your skin."

"And of course you are aware of keeping a distance between the oil and a woman's private parts."

"Absolutely, plus I bought a high quality personal lube just for that reason." As I heard the words flowing from my mouth I thought discussing personal lube might revealing that I wanted to disclose. Trying not to let the words sink in... "So Mrs. Henderson, you seem to know a lot about massage?"

"I guess we all have our secrets. Can you keep a secret?" she asked

"Sure Mrs. Henderson"

"Please call me Mary. I came from a rather poor family and when it was time to go off to college; my parents had scrapped together enough money to cover my first year. But as the second year rolled around I started to accumulate debt. Even though I was working evenings in a grocery store, I could not make ends meet. One day I saw an ad in the local paper for a customer service job. It required an attractive, intelligent and outgoing person. Training to be provided. Excellent pay for the right person. Well that ad had my name written all over it so I set up an interview and knocked on the door. I was greeted by Miss Kim, a petite Asian lady who ushered me in.

"So you come for job? You pretty lady."

"Yes" I responded "And thank you."

Kim continued "I run a very fine massage establishment and I am over my head with clients. You can help me?"

"I don't know anything about massage."

"I train you. I give you excellent training. You pretty girl. You make lotsa money. You like money?"

"Yes I need money for school."

Kim continued. "I was poor like you when I come to Canada. Young girl trained to be expert massage. I didn't speak good English like I do now. I set up spa, but very few people came. I was losing money every month. I knew I had to do something different or my ass would be on boat back to China. I not want that. One day when I was giving professional massage I let me hand slide under the towel covering my client's waist and started to play with his man thing. You know what I mean?"

Not waiting for a response, she continued. "It turned out that men enjoyed having their man thing played with and he left me biggg tip. So I slowly starting offering it to more gentleman. Soon my business began to grow bigger than their cocks," she said laughing at her own joke. "As I expanded my services my tips got bigger and more and more clients came for professional massage and other services. Now too many clients!. I need help. You very pretty. You have big tits not like my tiny ones. You make lots of money. You like money", she asked again.

"So what do I have to do, I asked."

"Simple, they want massage, you give them massage, they want hand job, you give them hand job, they want sucky sucky, you give sucky sucky, they want full menu, you give full menu but with condom. Simple"

But before I could say anything, she continued. "But the best part is that you earn money enough in 3 months to pay for school for whole year. So you start Saturday. OK deal"

Like being hit by a tornado my head was spinning as she held out her hand, I instinctive reached out to shake.

"So Miss Kim did give me excellent training in therapeutic but also ways to please a man that I would have never dreamed of. She could handle a man's stick shift better than any race car driver. But she was however wrong in telling me that my school fees would be covered in 3 months... It only took 2. Kim gave me the work name Barbie because of my blonde hair and big bust" "So Jay, what do you think about my secret?"

Almost intoxicated listening to her story, I kept trying to push my cock down, embarrassed to have it pop up in front of Tom's mom.

Mary looked at my hands covering my crotch. "Looks like you have a pressure built up there" she laughed. "Telling you about my past life also stirred the emotions in me as well. Jay, are you interested in trying to persuade Barbie to come out of retirement?" she asked as she placed my hand between her legs.

I wasn't sure if I was more excited at the prospect of possible sex with this lovely mature woman or learning new techniques to add to my repertoire. In any way the answer was a resounding "Yes" .

"Go take a shower Jay and meet me in the den."

As I exited the bathroom in a towel, I saw Mary sitting wearing a baby blue lace negligee. Her ample breasts pressing hard against the almost see through material.

"I hope I don't disappoint you" she said. "I know that I am 10-15 pounds heavier than when I was at my prime. She rose and moved toward me, taking my hands and guiding them toward her full ass, her breasts pressed up against my chest.

"Au contraire Mary, I mean Barbie, I think your curves are unbelievable and only make you more desirable."

"You are such a liar Jay, but I do love that you said that" as she planted a kiss directly on my lips. Her tongue pressed open my mouth and dived deep inside me looking to dance with my tongue. Her lips were hungry as she sucked on my upper and lower lips into hers. Her hands reached for my towel and discarded it to the side. She looked down approvingly at my manicured bush and gently slid her hand under my cock enjoying the size and weight of the treasure that she was holding. I could see quite quickly that massage was not the first thing on her mind. A yoga mat was covered by a sheet lay on the soft carpet of her den.

With an evil smile, she played with my balls and said. "Jay and Barbie are going to have a good time together." She led me over to the sofa and had me lean against the back of it with my legs spread and body at a slight angle. If almost felt like something the police might do, having you lean up against your car as they frisked you.

"Now don't move without permission" she cautioned me.

Barbie moved in front of me and slowly removed her negligee like a stripper performing for an appreciative crowd. I could instantly see that her pussy was cleanly shaved. Her eyes followed mine and she placed a finger into her pussy and then into her mouth.

"Do you like what you see", she smiled again. She then grabbed her large breasts and with a darting tongue was able to lick her nipples alternating from one breast to the other. As she toyed with them her nipples became more prominent.

I am a guy that is used to touching and controlling. Being glued to this couch was both frustrating and exciting. I saw her reach for a bottle of oil, something that you might find in a kitchen closet and pour it over her naked body. Her hands moving all around ensuring all her flesh was fully covered. Her hands returned to her breasts and pussy giving them additional attention, teasing me more by licking her lips pretending her fingers were my cock

Barbie with her shiny slippery body walked behind me and I felt her body lean against my back. Her breasts pressed against me as she slowly moved them up and down my back, leaving a trace of oil wherever she touched. I saw her reach for the bottle of oil then felt her oily hands massage my back, my butt, and my balls. Again her breasts, now more slippery than before, moved up and down my naked back. I thought I would explode as she massaged my ass with them. I swore to myself that once I was released from this virtual bondage that Barbie would get her due. I felt my ass cheeks spread apart and my anus, being stimulated. I was not sure if it was her fingers of tongue, but it still felt amazing. I think I got my answer when I felt her taking small bites from my ass.

She seemed to enjoy when I yelped and jumped in discomfort. The more uncomfortable I was the more she seemed to relish in the moment. As I looked down I saw Barbie had moved, now sitting between my legs, cock in hand, wondering what mischievous torment she could instill on me. She lifted my cock and licked my clean shaven balls, moving from one side to the other. Taking one then the other then amazingly both into her hungry mouth. With all the porn I have watched I had never seen a woman do that. As she withdrew my balls I heard her take in a gasp of air as her normal colour returned to her face. She then attacked my cock with a vengeance. I watched as it disappeared deep down her throat with her lips perched against my shaven bush. Fuck this woman could deep throat.

She clamped down on the base of my cock and slapped her face with it. Licked my pee hole and continued slapping her face and cheek.

I was willingly being abused by her. She took continued delight in my discomfort and showed no remorse. She slide out from under my legs and again focused on my ass. This time there was no question that her tongue was controlling her magic. But then a slippery finger probed my butt hole. I squirmed but I could not evade the pressure of her probing. The more I wiggled the deeper the penetration felt. As she probed, I felt her lift up and whisper into my ear.

"Are you enjoying this dear, because I am... "

"I will get my revenge" I hissed back. My hands still glued to the sofa.

Barbie reached around and now toyed with my nipples... pinching and squeezing them in a manner more painful than playful, her pelvis grinding against me ass as if trying so hard to stimulate her clit. But the more pain and discomfort I endured the more resilient I became knowing my turn would be coming.

Finally after about an hour of this long drawn out torture, she allowed me to turn and kiss her. Released from my virtual cuffs I went wild as a caged dog who hadn't been feed for days. I pushedher back up against the walk and circled my hand tightly on her throat.

"Hands behind your head and don't move them" I instructed.

Cradling one breast from underneath, I slapped it with my other hand. Then again and again before moving on the other breast until both were a shiny shade of red. But with each slap it seemed to stimulate her more.

"Well you like playing with nipples, well so do I" as I pinched them with greater force than I thought warranted. She yelped but never asked me to stop. In fact the smirk on her face was almost a challenge to see if I was man enough to handle her. I wasn't sure if I was or not, but I wasn't stopping yet.

With hands still behind her head I licked my finger and gentle stroked her clit. Her hips moved forward to try to add to the pressure, but I moved farther away. If one thing I had learned was to tease and this bitch was going to feel my patience. Again I Iicked my fingers and grazed her engorged clit. Again she pressed forward, again I pulled away. I used the tip of my tongue to continue my torture, every once and a while giving her clit a firm lick which her body would thank me for. Then I would go back to teasing her some more.

"You bastard Jay" were the words that slipped from her lips.

"So you can give it girl, but have trouble taking it" I smiled in my retort. For her the pain was comforting but the teasing was unbearable. I started to probe her pussy with two fingers, her face pleased that the teasing had stopped. Her cunt was wet and her muscles clamped down on my fingers as I moved them in and out. Every so often I would bring them to her mouth and watch her suck her pussy juices which she obligingly did. My cock was leaking precum more than I have ever experienced. It was time to control the bitch. I grabbed her hair and pulled her over to the mat.

"On your back you poor excuse for a whore." I moved toward her face, and squatted over it. Show me what kind of ass licker you are."

Her hands now free to move, cupped my ass cheeks while her talented tongue played with my oh so sensitive butt.

"Now show what a good a cock sucking slut you are" as I pressed my cock deep down her throat. Normally I would let the woman control the speed and pace but I wanted to gag her and watch her face turn blue. This woman had reached so far into my soul that she dragged up everything that was dark and evil inside me. But the more I insulted and humiliated her, the more she seemed to thrive on it.

"Spread your legs, whore I am going to fuck that cunt like you have never felt before" as I mounted her from the front. I watched her eyes watching as my cock dropped into her waiting cunt. I saw her bite her lip with pleasure as I started to pump my hips up and down. She met my every thrust with an equal and more powerful thrust, once lifting her hips and lifting me right off the ground.

I fucked her like a sex crazed addict, but she kept saying to fuck her harder. Her fingers were fiercely rubbing her clit and I knew the end was near for her along with myself. Her hands pushing my ass and forcing my cock deeper inside her, giving me the rhythm she wanted and needed. With three more stroking I yelled out "I am cumming" and started to unload into her warm haven of pleasure. Her body moved under me as I watched the waves of pleasure surge through her body as well.

Completely spent I feel on top of her ample breasts and waited to regain my breath and my pulse to return to a near normal beat. Our still oily bodies covered with sweat.

Finally, I was the first to speak. "I am sorry if I hurt you at all. It is just that you triggered something dark inside me that I could not control. That was the most fantastic experience in my life."

"Oh my young Jedi, no need to say you are sorry, for I was the puppeteer and anything that I drew out from you was all that I wanted and craved. It has been years since I have experienced a moment like we just experienced together."

As I listen to her words, the phase "young Jedi", stuck in my head as if I had recently heard those words before. As we both returned to normal after the best fucking of our lives (at least me for) she took my hand and led me into the shower.

"Remember" she said looking into my eyes "You fucked Barbie, not Mary. Mary is Tom's mother, a really sweet lady."

Upon leaving the house I gave Barbie a deep goodbye kiss on the lips and shook Mary's hand, asking her to have Tom call me about some homework when he returns.

Walking home, I replayed the afternoon in my head, wondering how the events would shape my future.

jayrotica
jayrotica
39 Followers