Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in the beginnings of orgasm when he rolled me over, lifted my hips and yanked down my nylons, spanking my ass hard. With each slap against my skin, with each sting of pain, there was pleasure, intense pleasure. He slid his cock deep inside me after each slap, making me cry out from pain, or ecstasy. My mind was incapable of separating the two.

His thrusts became harder, as he pounded me from behind.

"Master, that is what you call me." He said "Tell me what you want Marie?"

The rational part of my mind was screaming for him to stop spanking me, while the carnal side was begging him to continue. This confused me as I was never one to enjoy pain but this was different. It created a whirl pool of desires that fed into channels that lay hidden deep within me. Channels that had never before been discovered, or even hinted that they were there.

"Not so hard. Just a light spanking." I whimpered.

His laughter was the only answer I received.

"Please." I begged.

"Ask me the correct way Marie, then I will listen."

"What way? Tell me how I am supposed to ask you, please, what more do I have to say?"

"What is my name, Marie?"

"I don't know, you didn't tell me."

"Yes, I did Marie. I said you may call me Master. That is my name. Now, ask me the right way."

This seemed to excite him more. His chest lifted off my back. His teeth bit into my neck, sucking and licking me. I cried out, telling him again what I wanted.

"Master?"

"Yes Marie, ask away."

"Master, please, not so fast and hard."

His movements stopped. I felt his hands caressing my ass as his lips rained wet kisses across my warm flesh.

His weight felt heavy on me. His arms closed in next to my waist, tucking under my ribs, squeezing me. I felt my knees slip from under me as his full weight settled on top of me.

I felt weak, spent, yet I had not had my release.

"Your so beautiful Marie, so very beautiful." he murmured.

His fingers slid down my ass and into my cunt once again. This brought me back to instant pleasure.

"Roll over my Sweet, let me bath you with my tongue."

I did as he asked, anticipating his mouth moving over my pussy. His fingers slid down my hips, as his mouth found it's way down to my toes. He sucked on each toe, until my nylons were wet. Kneeling in front of me, he raised my legs up.

"Marie, close your feet around my cock."

I reached down to slide off my nylons but his words stopped me.

"Leave them on, I want to feel them against my cock, Sweets."

I closed my feet around him and watched as he fucked my nylon clad feet. His hands felt warm as they held my feet. I never knew anyone could become so aroused by the site of a woman's foot in nylons. This was something that definitely brought Master to extreme arousal. He leaned into my feet, making my legs bend back. I moved my hands up to rub his chest. My fingers found his nipples. Both were hard. His breathing clued me in that he enjoyed this as well. I brought my finger to my mouth, getting it wet, then rubbed it back over his nipple.

"Ahh Marie, that feels good. Don't stop."

My fingers flicked across his nipples like I was tapping out a message in Morse code.

"Marie, pinch them, like I did with yours. Pinch them hard."

I pinched his nipples a little, and watched his eyes roll back in pleasure.

"Harder Marie. Don't be afraid, you won't hurt me. I enjoy it very much."

Again I pinched his nipples, harder this time. His moans became growls. His fucking of my feet became harder. I again, felt our roles becoming reversed. I was learning that I also had power and control over him, as he did me. This gave me a sense of strength within myself. I smiled, hiding the secrets I was learning about Master, and what brought him pleasure.

"Why the wicked little smile, Sweets?"

"Just thinking out loud, Master."

His laughter rang out, sounding alive and carefree. I felt my heart burst inside me. The sound was warm and comforting.

My legs straightened out as he came to lie on top of me, hugging me close to him.

His lips brushed across my hair, licking and kissing their way down over my tummy, my hips and down to the core of my femininity. Slowly he spread my lips, then dipped his tongue inside, tasting my sweet honey. His hands reached down to remove my nylons.

"Oh my, you are so hot, Sweets, and so very tasty as well."

His tongue lavished, worshipped, and tortured me. His fingers dipped into me, making me insane with pleasure. I felt him pushing something into me. Looking down, I saw it was the toe part of my nylons. He had pushed them just inside me as his mouth continued to work it's own magic.

I felt the intensity of climax over take me in mind, body and spirit, but again he stopped me.

I cried out from sexual frustration. Laughing is how he answered my cry.

"Watch me Marie."

I sat up and watched as he slid the nylons from me, and ran them over my lips. His mouth came down hard on mine, kissing me. I cold smell the musk scent of my pussy, and taste my juices.

His mouth ravaged me, from the top of my head to the tips of my toes, once again, until I was shaking from delight.

"Open for me, Marie."

I didn't hesitate in doing as he wished.

I watched as he moved between my legs once again. His cock was dripping.

Slowly he slid himself into me. Burying deeply to the base of his balls.

His moans were sending chills up my spine. This man, was full of masculine potency.

He lifted my legs high upon his shoulders, looking deep into my very soul as he thrust into me.

Over and over we interconnected. His heart beating inside of me. My body surrounding him, giving his sanctuary.

His demanding, mine giving. Until his thrusts became shorter and faster. My legs wrapped tight around his hips, pulling him closer.

My mind floated to that place within, where no rhyme or reason matters. Where complete gratification is full of tide pools of bliss.

Our bodies intertwined like the stems of grape vines, reaching out and tangling into one another.

Master took us both soaring to the end of existence.

Our rapture was combined together. Shared and taken. He called out to me, pulling me closer, still, as he filled my body with his creamy white essence. His mouth consumed my moans as I submitted to his demands of my flesh. My orgasm rocking me from sanity to lunacy. Together we clung to the last shreds of consciousness as Master guided us back from ecstasy.

12