Master

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rose P
Rose P
15 Followers

"THANK YOU!!!" she screamed. He watched the speckles of blood come to the surface on the edges of the mark left. She was crying now. He could hear her and she her shuddering shoulders. He moved back and sat down in his armchair and watched her for a while.

She calmed down and the shuddering stopped. The speckles of blood had grown.

"Roll over and spread those legs nice and wide. Keep your arms above your head and look up at the ceiling." She did as she was bid. Her legs were so wide apart that they slipped off the edge of the desk. He unzipped himself and his proud and swollen cock fell forward while ready to plunge into the willing subject before it.

He grabbed her legs and pulled her toward him so that her arse was on the edge of the desk. He placed her legs around his neck and leaned forward, his cock on the threshold of her pussy entrance. She raised her pelvis to meet him as he grabbed the nipple clamps and squeezed them tighter. As she cried out he plunged deep inside her and held himself there all the time squeezing and rolling the nipple clamps. She felt her orgasm well up inside her.

AS he started thrusting in and out of her she felt the first titanic wave engulf her. He thrust over and over as wave after wave came over her. Suddenly his yell filled the room and she felt his orgasm enter her.

It was then she heard her own cries.

Over and over again she found herself crying out:

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you my Master."

Rose P
Rose P
15 Followers
12