Master and Beast

Story Info
Drinks, cigarette, and where is she now?
2.3k words
3.69
8.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She awoke slowly. She could hear nothing but a ringing in her ears and her heart beating. Her mind was cloaked in a fog. She cautiously opened her eyes, but they, too, were in a haze. Thru the blurred vision she could see she was in a dimly lit room. Or was she dreaming?

She shook her head to rid herself of the fog, the haziness that enveloped her. She reached to rub her eyes, rub the blurriness away, but found she could not move her hands, she could not feel her hands. She could not feel anything.

So many thoughts raced thru her mind. Was she dead? Had she been in an accident? She laid her head back and closed her eyes again, trying desperately to remember where she was.

Slowly the fog lifted and she remembered sitting at the bar in the hotel lounge. She had been waiting for someone. But who? She couldn't remember.

The image of the bar became clearer in her mind. She remembered sitting on the black leather bar stool with nail head trim, sipping a glass of chardonnay as she scanned the lounge. She opened her small black purse to get a cigarette from its silver case. As she held the cigarette between her long fingers, searching her purse for a lighter, she remembered being offered a light by a handsome gentleman who sat on the stool next to her.

He was impeccably dressed in an Armani suit, crisp white shirt, and silk tie. His cologne was not overpowering, but rather enhanced his masculine scent. She remembered his dark eyes. They were chatting, she remembered, as she finished her glass of wine and he finished his scotch.

That's it. That's all she could remember, and she laid her head back again, and closed her eyes.

As the fog in her head dissipated and the ringing in her ears silenced, she, once again, chanced a look at her surroundings. With a clearer head she could see that she was in a basement, or "dungeon" of sorts...cinder block walls, cement floor, and heavy wooden beams overhead. With the tingling of returned feeling to her limbs, she attempted to move, to sit up, but found she could not. She was bound, at her ankles and her wrists, by leather straps to what appeared to be an "X", slightly angled so as not to be straight up, nor lying flat.

Although she was still fully dressed, fear gripped her. What the hell was going on? What was she doing there? How did she get there? WHO could have done this to her? And Why?

She took a deep breath, preparing to scream for her life...but suddenly stopped...holding her breath as she heard the squeaking of an iron door being opened. She waited as the dark form came into view. It was Him...the man from the lounge. She would know those dark eyes anywhere.

"What on earth do you think you are doing?" she demanded. He remained silent.

"Let me down from this thing...NOW!", she said. Still he remained silent as she writhed and tugged at the bindings in an effort to loosen them.

"Damn it, this is not funny!!" she yelled at him.

He approached her, slowly, deliberately, sliding his finger across her thigh, then her arm. Brief touches, almost gentle. He leaned towards her, his hot breath on her ear as he whispered, "You are Mine now."

She struggled against the restraints that held her helpless. Without a spoken word, He unceremoniously ripped open her ivory colored silk blouse. Her breath caught, and she froze as He positioned Himself between her spread legs. Pressing His body against hers, He reached for something behind her.

In a menacing voice, He said, "My little girl will learn to obey."

To her horror, she discovered that what He had reached for was a knife. Tears filled her eyes as He moved the long cold blade across her chest, across her stomach. With the skill of a butcher, one swift slice, and her bra was cut at the center, between her now fully exposed breasts. Her face reddened with embarrassment and she closed her eyes in hopes of blocking it out.

He chuckled.

He leaned down to roughly grab one of her nipples between His teeth. She let out a squeal as He bit down on her sensitive, but surprisingly erect nipple. He repeated the same thing on the other nipple. Back and forth, one nipple than the other, He bit, pulled, pinched each one until they were bright red. And, as quickly as He attacked her breasts, He stopped.

He took one step back. She looked at Him, wondering if He was going to stop. To her amazement, she silently hoped He wouldn't. She was wetter than she had ever been. That thought embarrassed her even more and she closed her eyes again...but only briefly as she felt the cold blade on the tender skin of her inner thighs. Her eyes flew open.

He grabbed her tight grey skirt, pushing it up around her waist, giving Him full view of the hot pink silk panties and lace topped thigh high stockings. His smile was almost evil as he looked at her...holding her gaze to His...as he ran the cold steel on the newly exposed skin of her inner thighs. He grabbed the crotch of her panties, another wry smile on His lips as He felt how wet they were.

"Hmmm, My little girl likes this, I see", he said in a mocking tone.

With one fell swoop, He cut her panties. He was pleased with what He saw. She already had a "landing strip"...well groomed and perfect.

He could tell she was mortified, totally embarrassed that He had discovered her enjoyment of being manhandled. He raised His hand and gave her clit a resounding slap, so hard she screamed. Before she could protest, He slid the knife handle into her soaking wet cunt.

"Do NOT let this knife fall to the floor", He commanded as He walked to the iron door and disappeared.

She wanted to defy Him. Let the damn thing fall, she thought in a moment of misplaced bravery. But the ache of her nipples, the stinging of her clit, were reminders that He was in control. The bindings were reminders that she was at His mercy.

What seemed like hours of clenching her pussy tight to hold the knife in place, but in all actuality was only a few minutes, He reentered the room...His dungeon. He walked to her. She smiled, proud that she had accomplished the task He set forth for her, yet He did not smile, did not even notice it seemed. He removed His expensive jacket and hung it on a hook above her head. He proceeded to remove His silk tie, expecting Him to place it with the jacket, but using it as a blindfold, placing her in darkness once again.

She listened intently, trying desperately to follow His movements, but was unsuccessful. He pulled the knife from her cunt and immediately began to slap her clit...over and over again...until she was sure she couldn't take any more. Her lips, her clit, her entire pussy throbbed with pain...and pleasure when he thrust his thick fingers deep into her. Biting her breasts, her nipples, her stomach, as He pounded His fingers into her. Oh my! She was going to cum. From this? From being assaulted? NO! NO! She couldn't! She mustn't. But her body was not listening to reason.

He knew. He could hear her moans of pleasure grow louder and louder. And just as she got to that point of total release, He stopped.

"No, no, no", he said. "My little cunt cannot cum without permission."

She heard him walk away. Heard the creaking iron door once more. Did He leave? Was she alone? Tears streamed down her cheeks from under His tie...so embarrassed that she allowed herself to enjoy what He was doing. She was thankful for the time alone, to gain her composure, to build up a defense to His pleasurable assault. She would NOT lose control again, she told herself.

After some time she heard the door, His footsteps, and what sounded like heavy breathing and the rattle of a chain. She was determined to show no fear, no enjoyment, regardless of what He did...and her body stiffened with new found resolve. As if He could read her thoughts, He chuckled into her ear and said, "My little cunt thinks she can be defiant, huh? We shall see."

She heard a "whoosh", followed by a burning sting across her thighs. Then again across her stomach. She whimpered in pain as a whip bit into her skin. No area was left untouched...her legs, her arms, her stomach, her breasts, her pussy. Her entire body ached and burned from the many lashes He laid to her. She knew her skin would be raw, probably bleeding, from his experienced aim. She cried aloud, no more defiance. No more dignity. No more "fight" in her. She shook uncontrollably with pain, and sobs.

She, then, felt a warm soothing lick on her calf. And another on her thigh. His fingers slid over her clit with a bit more tenderness than He had shown before...all the while her "wounds" being licked. Her sobs turned to sighs as the sensations overwhelmed her. She was being licked everywhere. Oh yes, and it felt fantastic. A hot mouth on her nipples, and a skilled tongue on her clit. mmmmmm

Wait! Two tongues? He brought someone else in with Him?

Her shock lasted no more than a second because she didn't care anymore. She reveled in the exquisite sensations covering her body. It didn't take long for her to be able to distinguish between the 2 tongues. One was concentrating on her extremely wet cunt, the other licking everywhere else. But, soon the only tongue on her was the one between her legs.

She could feel herself being laid flat, still bound, as she moaned with pleasure at the attention given to her pussy. Oh, He was tonguing her deep, biting her clit, licking her ass, devouring her...and she loved it! But, it wasn't HIM. He was next to her head, His voice close as He told her to open her mouth...which she did without hesitation. He laid His cock across her lips...sliding it back and forth. She smiled, feeling how hard He was, how thick He was, and wanted to taste more as she licked him feverishly.

"My little girl is a true cock sucking cunt, aye?"

He turned her head towards Him and removed her blindfold. He held her head in that position, with both His hands tangled in her hair and thrust His cock so deep into her throat, that she gagged. In and out, He rammed His thick cock down her throat. "Someone wants to make you his bitch. Are you ready to be a bitch?" He asked as he thrust harder and harder. Between breaths and gags, she managed an "mmhmm" to His question.

"Then meet Jack" He said as He pointed to the one between her legs.

He assisted in lifting her head enough to see Jack, and with His wordless command of 3 gentle smacks against the soft skin of her belly, Jack quickly stood. She was amazed at Jack's obedience.

Jack was a monster of a man...huge and thick and sweaty, with a chain around his neck and arms the size of her thighs. She wanted to protest. His sheer size scared her. But she couldn't utter a word because her mouth was still filled with His throbbing cock. She tried to shake her head "no", but He still held her head firmly.

"Jack sometimes gets out of control," He said, which explained the chain. "But", he continued, "he can fuck like a dog. Never satisfied. You are his gift for his obedience to Me. He needs a bitch to fuck."

She started to shake. Fear gripped her. His massive cock...long, thick, and throbbing...would surely rip her in two. And he was ready. He drooled at the sight of her wet slit as he stood between her spread legs, hungrily eyeing her and licking his lips.

With a simple nod from HIM, Jack moved closer, aiming the huge red bulb at the end of his veined shaft at her inviting pussy. Jack's meaty hands grabbed her thighs as he positioned himself closer. She was sure to be bruised by his grip.

She could feel his thick head stretching her cunt open as he pushed his cock into her. HE watched as Jack's cock disappeared into her. As if on cue, HE thrust His cock down her throat as Jack thrust his cock all the way in, stretching her beyond belief. She gagged and bucked as they fucked both her lips, tears streaming down her cheeks. Both were relentless as they pounded into her without mercy.

But the pain, the fear was replaced with an unequaled pleasure. Her moans and screams were muffled by HIS throbbing cock down her throat, as Jack filled her with his thick, creamy cum, time and time again, until it poured from her well used pussy.

"Does Daddy's little girl want to cum?" He asked her breathlessly as he looked down at her tear filled red eyes, admiring how her mouth stretched and clamped onto HIS cock.

"mmhmm" was all she could manage as she was completely filled and ached to cum.

"You may cum. And know that you cum for ME", he ordered in a growl as his thick cum exploded in to her mouth, dripping from the corners.

She obeyed. Willingly and so ready to squirt her juices against Jack, as he too groaned with his own burst of cum deep inside her.

Her body convulsed with spasms of pleasure...breathless, sore, and so fulfilled.

HE removed the leather straps holding her down and gently lifted her off the St. Andrew's cross. HE held her in HIS arms as they slid to the cold cement floor in total exhaustion. Jack laid next to her, protecting his bitch. As HE stroked her hair, HE whispered into her ear, "Yes, you are MY good little girl."