Master and his Beauty

Story Info
Master and Beauty, a BDSM love story.
1.7k words
4.35
12.9k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The hardwood is unforgiving under my knees as I kneel in the center of the room as instructed. The lights were dimmed as I entered, casting a soft glow across every surface... Every toy.

The dungeon, as Master liked to call it, had become my new favorite place to be. When I enter, the stress of the day melts away. I trust him with my submission... and in return, he gives me great pleasure... and great punishment.

I'm naked save for the delicate, leather collar secured around my neck. It's soft and supple. Not too thin... It often passes for a chocker when I am ordered to wear it in public... It's my second favorite piece of jewelry that own. The diamond on my left hand being the first. The diamond he gave to me 2 years ago when he asked me to be his forever.

I feel him before I even hear the door open. He adds an electric energy to any room he enters. His bare feet pad across the room as he essentially ignores my presence. My heart is beating in my ears, anticipation growing with each passing second... I dare not look up to see what he's doing. My eyes remain locked on my hands that rest on my thighs. I can hear the clanking of something metal... The push and pull of the drawers of the cabinet... The opening of the glass case that houses our spreader bars... The thoughts filling my head are making my pussy weep in excitement. My wetness already coating my thighs.

"My Beauty..." his voice booms through the room... "Stand... Keep your eyes down". I follow his order, but I don't speak... I want to please him... I don't want to disobey. I want to be rewarded.

"Very good..." I feel him approach me... his feet now in view. "Look at me"...

My eyes sweep up to his instantly... Bright blue and stunning. His jawline sharp and masculine. A light dusting of stubble present. His sandy brown hair mussed perfectly. He's a God among men... And he's my Master.

"I've thought of you all day. Of coming home to my Beauty kneeling in my dungeon... Ready and eager to service me after a long day, and you didn't disappoint. You may respond".

My voice is breathy and laced with arousal "I am happy I've pleased you, Master."

"You have." He cups my left breast, using his thumb to tweak my now hard as stone nipple. "And for that... I will allow you to be as vocal as you'd like tonight. Scream. Moan..." He pinches my nipple now, causing me to gasp. "Or even beg me for more... Understood?"

I nod frantically "Yes, Master... I understand".

His smile sends a shock between my legs that turns into a full on ache when he presses a soft, gentle kiss to my lips. His tongue roams outward, slipping into my mouth and finding its partner. They dance as one, slowly, in no hurry... His hands cup each side of my neck, my pulse hammering against his palm. As he breaks the kiss, his teeth sink into my bottom lip, tugging it out before releasing it with a pop, causing a smile to break across my face. Using his thumbs under my jaw to tip my head, my fiery red hair kissing the small of my back. He bites, kisses and nibbles across my neck... I can't contain my sigh of pure pleasure. "Mmmmmmm"...

I hear his chuckle... "My Beauty is enjoying herself"

I reply "Yes, Master... Very much". I can feel him walking his index and middle fingers down my stomach before gliding against my pussy... My juices coating is fingers. He circles my clit and I groan "Fuck".

"You're so wet... is this all for me?" I glides his now coated finger back up my stomach, leaving a trail all the way to my mouth...

"Taste how much you want me... Suck" Complying, I lick my own arousal from his skin, it's sweet, salty... And fucking hot. "I think I'll have a taste too... just one little taste" He sinks to his knees, Lifting one leg to hook over his shoulder, he parts my lips with his fingers, exposing my hard clit to his tongue. It doesn't last long... But for the 10 seconds he laps at my pussy, I feel as if I'm floating... The pleasure is near ethereal, but he doesn't let me come, no, he wants to be buried deep inside of me when I finally find release.

"Bed" he orders as he returns to his feet, using the back of his hand to wipe my glistening moisture from his mouth "Now".

I move to the bed, climbing on... moving to kneel in the center when he stops me. "No... on your back... head at the foot of the bed"...

I move around, laying with my head at the end, my legs spread a bit, my arms comfortably beside me.

"Beautiful" he groans "Now don't move... I have something to do"...

Before long, he has me bound... wrists tied together with a soft piece of rope and secured to the bed frame... My arms outstretched above my head. My ankles have been cuffed into the spreader bar... I'm open, wet, needy and waiting...

"What should I do with you first, Beauty? Should I have another taste? Should I pound my cock so deep and hard into you" he inserts his thumb into my pussy as he talks "that you forget where you end and I begin?"...

"Please... Yes... Please"... I rotate my hips, trying to create some type of friction when he pulls away...

"Soon, greedy girl, but not yet. First..." I watch him climb from the bed "I want your mouth"...

He moves to stand at the foot of the bed by my head... He pulls me by the shoulders until my neck is bent back, my head hanging off the edge of the bed. The room is upside down... I can see his strong, naked thighs. The bed is the perfect height to allow this... To allow him to fuck my mouth. He caresses my jaw, my signal to open my mouth. The round head of his cock is mere millimeters from my lips when he speaks.

"If it gets to be too much... shake your head and it all stops. Nod if you understand" I do... "Good girl..." and with that, he slides into my mouth... I try to relax my jaw and throat... He's so damn big... so wide. He pulls back out, painting my lips with his precum... he grunts and groans with each thrust... My eyes water, my gag reflex nearly making an appearance, but I don't want to stop. I love pleasing him. I love making him feel good.

"Your mouth is so fucking perfect. You like that don't you? You like me fucking your mouth like a little slut." I slaps and plays with my breasts that are bouncing with the force of his assault... And I fucking love it. I can feel my wetness leaking and dripping onto the mattress beneath me... It must be glistening in the light. The thought causes me to moan around his cock stuffed into my throat. He pulls out abruptly, leaving me empty... I hear him exhaling and I know he's squeezing his cock hard... He's on the verge of coming... And he doesn't want to... Not yet.

He doesn't speak again... Instead he kneels on the bed at my feet, pulling me down by the spreader bar until my head returns to the mattress... my eyes moving to see him. He's sweaty and hard... his perfect cock jutting outward from his body... wet with my saliva... I drop of precum slipping from the slit in his head.

"Are you ready?"... All I can do is nod my answer. I'm too drunk on need to even form words. He grasps the spreader bar in the center and flips me over, onto my stomach, my arms crossing over one another... He then lifts me by the waist until I'm on my knees, ass in the air, resting my weight on my elbows... I cry out when I lands a sharp, stinging smack to my ass before he slams in... Balls deep. I fists my hair, tugging my head back until I see the upside down version of him. It hurts... but I need it. I want it. The pornographic sound of sex echoes off the walls... The slap of skin as his balls connect with my pussy every time he moves... The wet squish of his cock tunneling through my folds... His grunts and groans... My screams and moans...

"Harder, Master... More... Harder... Make it hurt..."

He gives me what I beg for... The bed rocking and creaking under the force of our fucking... He uses his free hand to clasp the front of my throat, then releases my hair... He squeezes just a bit... not enough to cut off my air, but enough to show me that he is in control. That one action, the single squeeze of my neck sends me barrelling to oblivion, but I can't come... Not until he says... Only when he says...

"Master... Please... Please... Let me come... Please... I'm so close..."

"Tell me you're mine... Say it... Say it and you can come... And I'll come with you..."

I scream... unable to contain my voice "I AM YOURS. ONLY YOURS. ALWAYS. FOREVER. GOD I AM YOURS, MASTER!!"

"Come for me, Beauty... Come all over me and show me you're mine"

And I do... "OH MY GOD!! YESSSSS!" My walls quiver and contract around his cock...

"God, fuck... shit... Fuck..." He groans, spilling his seed deep inside of my body...

We both shake and tremble... unable to stop the aftershocks that are taking over... I drop to my stomach as he releases my legs from the bar after he pulls out of me. I feel his release slipping out of me and dripping down. My hands are released next... He massages my arms... tending to me as a good Dom should then he slides a finger across my collar...

"Beauty... I think I'll have you again... Any objections? You may answer..."

"No, Master... I can't think of a single one".