Master and his kitten

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master had heard her growl and stood in a stunned silence as he continued to hold the no longer struggling Stephanie down. He had known that she had jealousy issues but had yet to see his kitten get truly jealous. It pleased him and yet greatly distressed him that she became this jealous of such a little thing. But his attention was again back on his kitten where it needed to be and for that he was a little grateful for his kittens little scene. Telling Stephanie to sit down on her bare ass, Master takes up a candle and digs his lighter out of his pocket. Walking up to his kitten, he tugged on one of the weights, just to hear her moan. Taking hold of the string tightly in his hand, he quickly tugged the string and the attached weights off. He massaged her sore breasts and nipples as she screamed, muffled by the gag. He waited until she had regained a little composure and was standing relatively still before he flicked the lighter and held the flame close enough to her pretty nipples that could feel the heat. She began to pant in anticipation.

12