Master and His Pet Ch. 01

Story Info
Pet lives and loves to obey and please Master.
1k words
3.93
34.5k
11
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 05/21/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
writedoctor
writedoctor
318 Followers

The drive home and the ensuing traffic were a tad longer and busier than usual and tried his patience on this Monday. Finally pulling up the long red bricked driveway he felt more at ease and parked the Volvo.

Inside the massive oak door he dropped the briefcase and found his loyal pet waiting. Kneeling on the smooth tiles in the foyer, naked, head lowered and leash in her teeth.

"Ahh...there's My pet...does she need to piddle?" The ruffled blonde curls shook affirmatively in answer. He smiled, took the leash and clipped it onto her collar.

"Come along now." He again opened the door and led her out. Hastily He dragged her across the flagstones, hearing the soft whimpers as He knew they bruised her tender kneecaps. The lush green lawn cushioned her walk and He led pet near the two massive maple trees adjacent to His neighbor's house.

Soon they reached the large trunk and ironically Mary was out checking her mailbox and waved hello.

"Good afternoon Mary! Beautiful day isn't it? Taking My pet out for her piddle." The girl blushing a vivid red.

"Oh. I see. Well...you have a nice evening." Her expression looked scornfully at the naked woman being treated like an animal.

"C'mon now...this is your spot...leave your mark." She looked at Master with soft eyes and squatted over the stained portion of turf next to the large root.

Closing her eyes, "Piss-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-s-sssss." The powerful stream of urine spilled onto the ground and she sighed in relief. Light drops trickled onto her ankles and she didn't care one bit.

"Good girl...feel better?"

"Yes Master. Thank You Master."

Back inside, she put the leash away and he relaxed in the large high back leather chair. Knowing His desires, she quickly brought Him a fresh, cold beer poured into a pilsner glass.

"Thank you pet...you are a keeper." He sipped on the brew and patted the top of her head. She purred softly as He brought her head down onto His knee and thigh. Her cheekbone nestled against the immaculate fabric of His trousers.

Naturally, Master began to unwind as the glass slowly emptied. He prattled on and on about His day, the demanding, whining clients which He, of course, relied on for His large and fulfilling salary. She listened intently, occasionally nodding and kept strict inner notes for future reference. Without thinking, her tiny hand began to caress Master's ankle. Then the back of His muscular calf and knee.

"That feels nice pet..."

"Ohh. I'm so sorry...I-I-I...didn't ask..."

"Look at Me pet." She half turned and looked up at Him, blushing as His piercing eyes held her.

"You know how much Master loves you?"

"Oh yes Master! I feel Your love...always...I am Yours." Blatantly touching her leather collar.

"You're such a good slave. How much longer before dinner is ready pet?"

"Everything is almost finished; I was waiting for You to tell me when You are ready. Is that alright Master?"

"Yes pet. Your hands are lovely; they arouse Me." He sighed and stood up. "Do we have time slave?"
"Time? Oh...I...uh..."

"You know...time for you to suck Master. You will receive your dessert first, eh?" He laughed mirthfully and she knew. She knew how He desired her pleasing mouth. Kneeling before Him, she unbuckled, unzipped and carefully drew His pants and underwear down to His ankles. He nonchalantly sat down.

"Ahh...good girl...look...I'm almost hard. Lick the front; just use the flat of your tongue slave..."

"Mmm. Your tongue is so soft. And how does Master taste this evening?"

"Tastes so good Master." She looks up, shakes her hair back, smooth blond bangs falling back down over her forehead.

"Now...suck Master...put His beautiful cock inside your sweet mouth. Ahh!" He groans as her mouth closes around His shaft.

"Yes! Master loves His pet's deep throat."

"Ulk. Ulk. Ulk." Her mouth struggles to retain the enormous cock wedged into the back of her throat. Small rivulets of saliva drip onto her chin and Master's balls. He likes that.

"Umm...I like that...your spit and drool painting My balls!" He reaches down and pinches her flaring nostrils, shutting her air supply temporarily.

"Awrgh! Awrgh!" Pet flails away, gasping for the inescapable oxygen. His penis enlarging, her throat muscles constricting around the thick shaft.

Master releases His fingers and air flows deeply into her starved lungs, her own spit drizzling out of her nose. She feels His large hands holding her head still, she knows what He is about to do and she prepares as best she can.

He begins to fuck her mouth. Pummeling His full erection deep into her gullet. Faster he shoves His monster into the awaiting vessel of her gagging mouth.

"Owggle....ulk...ulk...ulk...ulk!"

"Oh yes...here it comes...oh YESSSSSSSSSS!" Straining for breath, she feels the first powerful spurt of Master's thick sperm hit the back of her throat, easily sliding down, like ice cream. His large balls slap against her chin and she slurps down each volley.

"Arggggggggggggg! Oh fuck...fuck...fuck..." Master groans, thrusting his slippery cock in and out of her bruised mouth and gums. She holds onto His thighs and swallows His load dutifully.

Scooting back in His chair, a large portion of His dick is released from the depths of her throat. She swishes a small remainder of cum around His sensitive penis.

"Oh gawd...yes...like that. Suck just the head. Oh yes but be careful. So sensitive now!" He laughs and she knows exactly what He likes and wants next. Tenderly wrapping her slim fingers around the base of His shaft, she begins a slow milking rhythm. The head of His cock wetly pops from her mouth and she smiles up at Him.

"Does pet please Master?"

"Oh yes. Oh yes. Don't stop now. Just wrap those tight fingers around Me and...Argh! Get the last drop now...place it on your pink tongue slave!"

Their eyes lock...Master and pet as a large white dollop oozes from the magenta head. She licks it off and keeps it onto the flat of her tongue. Showing it for Him.

"That's My good girl...swallow the last of my ejaculate. My precious essence." He watches, she gladly obeys.

"Humm...you've had you dessert first again pet..."

"I love your essence Master. I love all of You.

~To Be Continued~

writedoctor
writedoctor
318 Followers