Master and I Suck Cocks Together

Story Info
He makes a new deal when I am weak.
2.7k words
22.7k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was my final visit to see him before he leaves for a year. I have been many roles to him - a girlfriend of sorts, his companion, his slut, his slave, and even his whore. Whatever he wants I want to do for him; whatever he demands I do for him. Sometimes punishment and pain if I do not do what I am told or do not act properly. To please a master is the ultimate, to disappoint a master is painful. He had one desire for us both to fulfill and this was the day.

We were to check into a cheap motel far away and place an ad in CL. The ad was titled "Male and female looking to suck cocks." Inside we stated we were looking to suck cocks together and as many as possible. I added that only ads that contained a facial pic would be responded to. We had to ensure that my Master did not recognize any of the men. We thought that might diminish the responses; however, we agreed on a time frame of seven to eleven that evening. The ad would be placed at five in the evening and remain until ten in the evening.

We checked into the cheap motel, somewhat central location, at six that evening. The ad had been up and there were a ton of responses. Our request was unique and I knew it would garner a great deal of attention. My master had told me that no matter how horny I became, under no uncertain terms was I to allow any of the men to fuck me. Only he could fuck me at the end of the evening. I knew I would want him to fuck me in between men but I thought this would be an easy demand to follow.

Such a unique request that we had a swarm of responses and only a handful that did not have facial pics. He did not recognize any of them and we had decided that anyone who we replied to would get instructions where to meet us and two time frames to choose from, regardless of what they looked like. This left a half hour break in between with no one coming. I knew I would need that break - I knew I would need my master to fuck me during that time and I would be begging for it.

My master looked perfect in his t-shirt and jeans and I knew he wanted cum all over him. I wondered if we would be competing for cum - we were both hungry for it. Seven arrived and very shortly there was a knock at the door. I was in charge of answering the door, in my slutty dress and heels. He was tall and athletic looking, probably in his mid-twenties. He did not say much but unzipped his jeans and pulled them down to his knees. We both went down on our knees in front of him. I admit it was hot and satisfying to see my master in such a submissive position. He had a fairly big cock and I grabbed the shaft in my hands. I watched my master open his mouth and take in the cock and start sucking and licking while I was stroking the shaft. The guy was looking down at us and occasionally I would look up seductively at him but I was more engaged watching my master. I let him have this cock - I simply stroked and caressed the balls as he sucked and in no time the man came hard. He did not tell us he was about to cum so my master had all of it in his mouth. As the guy turned to zip up his jeans my Master stuck his tongue out at my to show me the cum. I tried to kiss him but he moved back, smiled, and swallowed.

The next man that arrived was much older and heavy. We gave each other that knowing look of hoping this one would cum quickly. Nonetheless, we played him like we were greedy for his cock. I grabbed the shaft and my master started sucking. I pulled the cock out of his mouth so I could start sucking, making it look like we were competing for his cock. It turned the guy on so much he did cum but in my mouth. Not a good flavor but I looked up at him and smiled as I swallowed. We were both happy to be rid of him quickly.

The next man was very tall, great hot build, and an average sized cock. He was too tall for me to reach him while on my knees so I had to have him angle so I could lay on the bed on my hands and knees while my master kneeled in front of him. The cock was beautiful and we both wanted it. From my position I was able to get in and lick and suck his balls and when I tried to get the cock away from my master he would not let me. The man said he was about to cum and it would be a load. My master leaned back a bit and opened his mouth. The guy came so much it hit my master in the mouth and all around his face, dripping down his chin and onto his t-shirt. While the man watched I swiped my finger on my master's face and sucked the cum that I was able to get off of it.

There were small pieces of down time in between men before the break. I put one of the pillows on the bed onto the floor as I was already getting a bit of rug burn on my knees. I was horny beyond belief and I so wanted his cock inside of me. But if I begged and did a good job, maybe just maybe he would let me have it for a while during the break. I teased about him having all the good cum and I only had the cum that tasted bad. He smiled but I knew this was how the evening would play out. I was assisting more and helping to get the guys to cum quicker. Two had asked about sticking around and fucking me but my master quickly told them we were only sucking cocks and my pussy was off limits. Despite how horny I was, I liked how he took total control over me, even if it meant depriving me of cocks in my pussy.

Two men arrived at the same time, shortly before the break. We were both on our knees, each holding a cock at the base of the shaft, pushing the two cocks together so we could lick both of them together at the same time. His mouth is wider than mine and he managed to get both cocks into his mouth at the same time. I used both hands to stroke them while he was sucking both of them. I wanted to see if we could get the two men to cum at the same time. I only once was able to get two cocks in my mouth, and they were not wide, nor were these two. I knew he was loving every bit of it and as I was stroking them I kept my eye on him to see his face and I thought I would explode at any moment. I worked at stroking faster and harder and he was sucking as hard as he could. Both men were moaning and I knew it was about to happen and they both came hard, in his mouth, but so much cum he pulled back so it would go all over his face. He never looked sexier than he did at that moment on his knees with cum all over his face, dripping down onto his shirt.

It was just at nine when the men left. I put my arms around him and tried to lick his face and I reached down to grab his crotch. His beautiful cock was hard as a rock underneath his jeans. I begged him to fuck me, even if only for a few minutes. He kept reminding me that was not part of the deal - that we would fuck after the last man had left. I no longer cared, I wanted a new deal. I said I would do anything if he would fuck me. He pulled off his t-shirt and took off his jeans. I quickly took off my sweater, jeans and boots. He climbed on top of me and as he started fucking me he told me I was going to regret this later.

He would fuck and fuck then stop and pull out. I begged him to continue, going so far as straddling him after he had pulled out and was lying on his back on the bed. The look on his eyes and on his face told me he was not interested and I could not cum. But his cock felt so good inside of me I just wanted to go and go, but he finally pushed me off of him and got dressed, so I did the same. He fucked me for the majority of the break but neither one of us came and he would not talk to me. He knew I was weak and I knew that punishment could be physical pain, humiliation, or mental terror. There was an hour and a half to go before we were done and I had no idea what he was going to do to me afterward. There was no point trying to talk - just waiting uncomfortably for the next man to arrive. It was late and despite the number of responses, with the flake factor worked in there would probably not be many more.

Finally a knock at the door to break the tension, and a middle aged man only so so looking. At least his cock was small and we were able to finish him off quickly, though I noticed that I could not get any of the cock to suck. The next man that arrived was somewhere in his thirties and nice looking. He had a very nice cut six inch cock. Not too wide, not too long. I kneeled down and when I tried to put it in my mouth he grabbed it away for himself. I did not try to stroke the cock but instead began licking and sucking his balls. My master had one hand stroking the shaft and with the other reached into my dress and pinched my right nipple so hard that I wanted to scream, but I could not make a noise. This man was taking his time trying not to cum and between the two of us we were trying to get him to cum fast. We wanted more cocks - not too much time on any one cock. Finally he came all over my master's mouth and inside of it. He looked at me and smiled and I started to relax a bit.

Much time passed and it was close to eleven. We had pulled the ad at ten and stopped responding to e-mails at that time as we had been in between men. One last knock on the door and at the last guy was hot! Tall, ripped, and powerful looking but his cock was not very big. My mouth and face were sore and my knees hurt from kneeling. I started to just sit back on my heels as my Master started to suck him. This man was different and he asked if he could fuck instead. I told him I was not fucking anyone and he told me he was not interested in fucking me! He wanted to fuck my master instead. I sat back instead and watched what I knew would drive my insanely horny over the edge. My Master pulled lube and a condom out of the pocket of his jeans. He undressed as did the other man. I had never seen my master so submissive as he got on the bed on his hands and knees. The man slid on the condom, generous amount of lube, and very slowly entered my master's tight hot ass.

He was slow at first but then he began to speed up, grabbing my master's hips and pounding away. I could hear both of them moaning in pleasure. I grabbed my phone out of my purse and began to take pictures, making sure to keep faces out of the pics. I was so wet I could not just feel but see the wet spot growing in my jeans. He finally came and went into the bathroom to clean up. My master had rolled over onto his back on the bed and his face was one of pure pleasure. He smiled at me and I smiled back. The man came back out and my master sat up. The man took my master's hard cock and began stroking it, slowly at first then faster and faster until my master came so hard he yelled out and his beautiful cum was all over the man's hand and my master. The man washed up, dressed, and left.

I was so horny I wanted fucked right then, but my master just sat there with his head back and I watched his beautiful cock soften. I was too caught up to realize what this meant. He got off the bed, cleaned off in the bathroom and dressed. My legs were shaking I was so horny but I knew I was not getting that final fuck at the motel. We drove back to his home and talked about how hot the night had been. I had my legs crossed and was squeezing them together I was so horny. When we arrived at his home he immediately undressed and got into bed. I could not get my clothes off fast enough and I joined him in bed. He had his arms wrapped around me and I reached in to play with his cock but I could not make him hard. I was definitely not getting fucked that night!

I begged but he told me we had a deal and I was the one who wanted a new deal if he would fuck me during the break. I was weak and pathetic enough to risk it just to get fucked when I wanted fucked. I was his slave and I did not have control and I should have kept my mouth shut and thought this through before I asked for the new deal. I thought sex deprivation was the punishment, and that it could have been more. He told me we could fuck but there would be a new agreement, one in which we once had but I had not followed through. He said he wanted more control and commitment for the year that he was gone. I asked what it was he wanted me to do, but instead he told me what it as he did not want me to do.

He said I had agreed at one time to not have sex with new partners unless I ran it by him first and had his permission, and for those I had continued to play with I was to tell him when I was out having sex. I had stopped telling him when I was going out to fuck and since his account had lapsed I did not run new partners by him. He would be halfway around the world yet he wanted more control and commmitment. He would have his phone and laptop so I could agree to do this. Though I liked the independence of having control over my body and my partners, I wanted to commit more to him and prove myself worthy for when he came back. This at that moment was more important than having him fuck me that night so I smiled at him, agreed, and made the promise. He knew I kept my promises and he kissed me, rolled on top of me, and slid his now hard cock inside of me.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Gentle Master and The New Slave A sub, new to the scene is gently brought forward.in Gay Male
Suck Thy Neighbor A guy accidently becomes his neighbor's cocksucker.in Gay Male
Doctor Edge Doctor edges hot jock mercilessly.in Gay Male
Dominating a Neighbor I discover the recon profile of my neighbor.in Gay Male
Straight Boy Forced to Suck Cock College boy gets turned into his neighbors bitch...in Gay Male
More Stories