Master & Kitten

Story Info
Play Time.
2.2k words
4.15
21.7k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~Caroline~

Dinner had been rather boring because as soon as we got to the restaurant a slew of Sol's friends were there. Go. Figure. Of course when they had suggested putting tables together he didn't object to it. I had sat through an entire hour of men talking about work, scooting my food around on my plate and having wine whenever Sol offered it.

I almost jumped in joy when we finally left. Sadly the ride home was not near as exciting as the ride to dinner. As soon as we had gotten back to the condo, Sir went into his office to 'make some calls and I went to have a shower. I could not help but look at my ring in pure admiration the entire night. The tiny little squared diamond, the way it shimmered under the lights. It was my most prized possession.

When I had finally gotten out of the shower, Sir was still in his study, so I went about picking things up that Chris had left out from this morning. Eventually I had made my way into the tiny laundry room off of the kitchen. I was folding clothes and putting Sir's nice shirts on hangers when I felt the tickling hot breath on my neck. I shivered, knowing Sir was standing so closely behind me.

"I'm sorry. I know that you didn't have a nice dinner, like I had promised." His voice was slow and the sincerity deep. I wanted to snuggle against his chest when he kissed my neck, lightly.

"It's okay." I said because it was okay. I knew that he would make it up to me because he always did. My eyes widened when I caught site of the familiar leather, with the diamonds that laced the entire collar. When Sir fastened it around my neck it fit perfectly tight, but not to tight. I knew that there was a small golden loop in the back that the leash hanging in our playroom could be attached to. My entire being sparked with excitement because I knew what this meant.

"Are you ready to play, Kitten?" Sir whispered into my ear and I could feel goose bumps rise over every inch of my skin. It was pleasantly haunting. It was not something we got to do daily. I knew he was sacrificing his rest to give me this, usually he was sound asleep right now.

"Yes Sir." Finally, I let my head fall back against his chest and he gave me all the support I needed. His hand slipped down across my silk clad stomach and forced its way into my panties. That one little question had warmth radiating from between my thighs.

"Yes what?" He asked and I blushed. Oh, yes, of course.

"Yes, Master, Kitten is always ready to play." I corrected myself and a small groan of approval left his throat, as his teeth nipped the lobe of my ear. I swear I could feel it all the way to my toes. His fingers stroked around my smooth mound, coaxing my little clit out of hiding. It was enough to drive me crazy. The sudden break of contact left me whimpering in disappointment. But I knew the fun would begin when I got into my Kitty attire and we were closed into the playroom.

Without another word, Sir turned around and left. I stood there for a moment, letting my hand find the collar that was on me and I ran my fingers over the pink diamonds. My stomach jumped and I hurried from the laundry room. I practically skipped all the way into our bedroom and into the closet. I eyed the long chest that sat in the back of our closet on the floor for a fraction before I went over and knelt there. The lid was heavy but I managed to get it open without breaking a sweat. Again, for the second time tonight, my eyes widened in excitement as I scanned the contents that were neatly folded; The leathers of all colors, little tiny skirts that barely covered my goods, corsets of all different types. Immediately I started to dig and five minutes later I looked over the outfit that was lain out on the carpet.

Imagine a little plaid school girl skirt, but this was black leather and would break a dress code so quickly. I had chosen a bright pink top, that I knew would end right bellow my breast and I knew it would give Sir easy access just like the skirt. The knee high socks were almost the exact same color as the top and I loved the little bows of silk that were at the tops. I almost forgot, as I had grabbed up the outfit, about the last accessory. I bent back down into the chest and my hand hovered over my options until I grabbed the fuzzy black ears.

Five minutes later I was standing in front of the mirror, turning from side to side. It was all to revealing and adorable. I had pushed the ears back onto my head so that my hair was not in my face and the pink blush I had applied made me look so much more innocent. Feeling utterly satisfied with my facade, I left the bedroom and went to the door at the end of the hall that was almost always locked. But not tonight. I turned the knot and pushed the door open.

The lights that hung along the walls were very dim and it took me a moment to place where Sir was. Ah, sitting in his chair, directly across from the door. His chest was bare, his legs were covered in the black leather pants. I especially loved when he wore the red ones. His hair was not fixed as it usually was, instead it was tousled and his sandy blonde curls were already driving me up the wall.

Chair...it might as well been a throne. It was wide enough that I could curl against him comfortably. I started forward but as soon as I did Sir clucked his tongue and shook his head. I halted and frowned the slightest. "Kittens don't walk." Is all he said. Of course, jeez I suppose I am just so overly excited as to what he had in store for me. He was always so spontaneous. I actually blushed before I went to my hands and knees and started to crawl towards him. As I neared, I could not help but notice the leash sitting on his thigh and the fuzzy tail, sitting on the table beside him.

When I reached him, I kneeled on the red pillow right beside his feet and waited. "Beautiful, Kitten." Sir said in a whisper so low I could barely hear him and when his hand came out to softly palm my face, I nuzzled my cheek against it, letting my eyes close. "Stand up, little one, I want to see you." At his stern but quiet command I got to my feet and stood before him. Sir's eyes started at my toes. Eagerly, I watched as his hands started at my knees and trailed up my thighs. He passed up the skirt and I bit back a giggle when his fingertips sailed up my hips, over my belly. His hands disappeared under the top and I sighed deeply when his thumbs grazed across my nipples. "Turn around." I did, hastily and this time when he ran his hands up my thighs they went all the way up my skirt and I felt it raise, exposing my milky bottom to him.

"Has kitten pleased her Master?" I asked when his hands fell away from me and for a moment nothing else came.

"Very much so." Sir answered and I squealed in surprise when he suddenly grasped my hips and mulled me down, right onto his lap, letting me feel his erection. My hair was pushed to the side and I heard him attached the leash to my collar. "One last thing, Kitten." He said and I heard him move under me. A second later he was handing me the fluffy black tail. The little plug was already lubed and all that was left now was for me to put it on.

I smiled, slid back down onto the floor and crawled forward until his hold on the leash stopped me two or three feet away. I began immediately, pushing the little toy passed the opening of my ass, puffing and wiggling and moaning as I did so. I could tell Sir was enjoying this, by the way he tugged lightly on the leash. I shuddered when it was in place and leaned forward until I was on my hands and knees again. I wiggled my ass back in forth and it got me a deep 'Mmmm' from him. The fur felt so very soft on my thighs.

"Turn and face me, baby girl." Sir said and I did so, making a half circle, careful not to get tangled in the leash as I did so, until I was looking up at him. When he patted his thigh I crawled forward and laid my cheek against that spot. Slowly, I rubbed my face against his leathers. "Are you going to be a good Kitten for your Master? You know you are going to have to work for your pleasure." He asked as his hand slowly ran over my ears and through my soft curls.

"Yes, Master." I answered, eyeing his thick erection confined bellow his pants and wanting to touch it, nuzzle my face there, ask if if his little Kitten could have a taste. Before I even had the chance to, Sir scooted his hips closer, allowing better access and said, 'Go ahead, my little furry.' I wasted no time, unsnapping the pants and unzipping them. He rose his hips from the chair and I grabbed onto the top of them to pull them down to his thighs. My mouth watered at the sight of his royal, inordinate cock. When I ungrudgingly took it into my hands he made it jump.

I leaned forward, from where I was sitting on the heals of my feet and took the head between my lips. Sir sighed heavily in complacency when I flicked my tongue, cleaning off the little bead of precum. I swirled the tip with my tongue, sucking slightly, inching more and more of his palpitating shaft further into my mouth. A little groan escaped his lips when I moved my free hand up to capture his sac, kneading them gently, shuffling them in my fingers. Pushing myself down, I attempted to get him in my throat, but the angle was all wrong so I scooted closer.

"Ah, Kitten, you are so good to your Master. You have not made a single mistake. Come up here and mount me...Now!" Sir said when I fastened my past, wanting to say down here for hours and pleasure him with my tongue. But, I did stop and i rose to my feet.

Once I was straddling his lap, Sir pulled me closer and seconds later I was right where he wanted me. My entire body washed over with warmth as he pulled me down on him and he didn't stop until my ass was touching his balls. His hands held my hips and he thrust upward, deep and deeper every time he did so. "I want you to cum, Kitten. You have been so good." He said against my ear and that was all I needed to hear.

I took all advantage...bouncing on him like some wild, deranged woman. Seeking the pleasure he was granting me. Sir moaned when I nipped at his neck. His hands had cupped my ass as he aided me in my journey to the edge. The both of us were panting like hot, thirsty animals. Every thrust I moaned and he grunted, every thrust I could feel him down to the very bottom of my hot core. I needed him...I needed this.

"Please, Master. Cum inside your slutty little kitten." I cried out, knowing that something as 'formal and classy' as me with such a filthy mouth would unhinge him.

"Mmm, not yet, Kitten." He told me. Tempting him, I purred against his throat before I licked him from his collar bone to his ear but before I could ask again, I felt the wonderful waves of an orgasm crash over my petite frame. It was everything I desired and craved. My Sir was everything I desired and craved. The pleasure that poured from me was all the thanks he needed. Finally when we both stilled and I just sat there, spent against him.

Soon enough though he grabbed onto my collar and forced me onto my knees again before he stood for the first time. "You must clean up your mess, Kitten." Sir said and I looked onward at his slick, wet shaft. Oh, I gladly did so. My eyes never left his. But it ended far too quickly and once again he pulled himself from my mouth. "Come, little one, it is time to go for a walk." He said, putting his cock away...for now. He moved forward, tugging the leash and I followed.

How I love our playtime!

...To Be Continued

------------------