Master and Maeve: A Night Out

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sheablue
sheablue
62 Followers

Jade climbed off of him, her expression a mix of frustration and bemusement.

"Well," she proclaimed, a little out of breath, "that was most of my best stuff and the only time I felt even a hint of a reaction out of you was the end there when you put your hand up her skirt."

I blushed.

"Girl, don't be embarrassed, it was sexy. And you my friend, are one cool character." She smirked at him, but I could see she was annoyed that she hadn't been able to get a rise out of him.

"Maybe you're just out of practice." He gave her a slight smile.

"We'll see about that. Your turn babe." She said pointing a delicate finger at me. The next song started up and I sat up straight n the padded bench of the booth, my palms pressing down right next to my legs. She started dancing standing in front of me, moving her hips slowly in a circle, her hands in her long dark hair. She moved closer, gyrating to the pumping beat of the music. She bent over and put her hands on my thighs, still moving her hips to the rhythm. She looked me right in the eye and slid my short skirt up my legs so high she almost exposed my thrumming pussy. I felt my body react in a surprising way. I pressed my lips together so I wouldn't moan out loud. Her hands were warm on my upper thighs. I felt like my nipples and my cunt were throbbing in time to the music. I just looked back at her, not even thinking, just waiting.

Se ran her nails lightly back down my legs to my knees. I shivered uncontrollably. She wasted no time in straddling me, and I could feel her soft bare legs on mine. I loved the soft and hardness of her, in such an intoxicating balance. She grabbed the top of the booth on either side of my head and started rubbing herself against me. I looked over at him, to see what his reaction was. He was sitting right next to me, kind of sideways so he was facing the two of us. He was looking intently at me, and to anyone else, he might not have appeared to be reacting. But looking in his eyes, I could see it. I could see the lust and aggression starting to simmer below the surface. Jade looked at him too. She starting coming on to him with her eyes, giving him a seductive look. He just looked at her and pointed at me. The message was clear. Focus on the girl.

Jade put her arms around my neck and leaned in close to my ear.

"Ok, then. Let's give him a show." she whispered.

She slid down my lap until she was kneeling on the floor. She put a hand on each knee and pushed them apart. She leaned in between my legs and ran her hands up and down my arms. I felt totally paralyzed. I wanted to touch her, but I didn't want to get in trouble. Next to me, I could feel his stare, boring into me, and thinking about him watching me sent shocks of electricity from my cunt to my breasts and throughout my body. My heart was pounding and it was getting hard to sit still.

Jade ran her hands up my arms one more time, and then brought them down the front of my chest, over my tank top, and lingered on my breasts. She ran her thumbs over my nipples for just a second, but god! I jumped in my seat and she flashed me a grin. I wanted to look at him, to see if he was enjoying the show, but I couldn't take my eyes off of her. I've never been attracted to women, sexually, but either because of the setting, or because I hoped he was getting aroused watching us, she was really turning me on. I could imagine having sex with her. I could imagine really, really enjoying it.

Jade straddled me again, and put her hands back on the booth above my head. She ground her crotch into mine, slowly, moving her hips in tantalizing circles, pumping against me like she was fucking me. Or I was fucking her. My skirt was pushed up so high, and her leather shorts were so short, we almost were. I got goosebumps and felt myself start to tremble. Then she grabbed my hands and put them on her upturned breasts. She kept her hands over my hands and fondled herself with them. I could feel her nipples hard under my palms, the fabric of her top was thin. She threw her head back, closed her eyes, and parted her lips. I could see a bouncer over to the side, watching us with a frown on his face. But he stayed where he was.

I turned my head and looked at him. My hands were still on Jade's breasts. He was sitting so close, we were almost touching. I don't know what my face looked like, but he wasn't smiling anymore. He looked like he wanted to attack me. Like he wanted to devour me. Just looking at him almost drove me over the edge. I wanted him to reach over and pinch my nipples, hard. I wanted him to bite my neck. I wanted him to pull my hair. I needed something extreme. I was in such a heightened emotional state. The loud music, the flashing lights, the bouncer watching us from the corner of his eye. Major sensory overload.

Jade suddenly let go of my hands, put her hands on the sides of my face and turned my attention back to her. I looked up at her, and she did what I never thought she'd do.

She kissed me.

I mean, she really kissed me. Soft at first, then harder. Her lips were so soft, I couldn't help kissing her back. She thrust her tongue in my mouth and touched mine. I put my arms around her and touched the small of her back. Her skin was warm and there was a thin sheen of sweat. I opened my mouth wider. Her tongue flicked against mine. I tasted her. It was so different from kissing a man. It was hot. I didn't feel the passion or the intense rush I got when he kissed me, but I liked it. A lot. My poor hard nipples were tingling painfully. My pussy was so wet I thought I would probably leave a mark on the booth. The only thing I could think about was how much I needed to be fucked. Hard.

Still kissing me, Jade slid off my lap again until she was crouched between my legs. She put her hands on my legs again and grabbed the hem of my skirt. She broke the kiss and backed slowly away, pulling my skirt back down as she did. She stood up, looked at me and winked. I just stared at her with my lips still parted and wet. Then I smiled and laughed a little. I couldn't help it. The whole experience was just so crazy.

Then she looked at him and grinned.

"She's a lot more fun than you are. That was four songs. You can pay on your way out." Then she turned and left.

Part Four – AfterHours

I turned and looked at him with an expression that said, what the hell just happened?

"Wow." I breathed. I laughed again. I didn't know what to say. I didn't think I could create a coherent sentence.

He still wasn't smiling.

"Did you enjoy that, Little One?" He asked.

I nodded.

"Are you ready to leave?"

"Yes. Please."

"We can talk more about ... this ... later." He said. "But right now I want you alone."

We headed for the door. He had his hand around my upper arm, propelling me ahead of him. We got to the front and he told me to wait while he settled up. I stood by the door for only a few moments but it felt like a lifetime. I couldn't stand still, I kept shifting from one foot the the other. I was so wet between my legs I wouldn't have been surprised to feel it dripping down my thigh. The bouncer at the door gave me an appraising look. I could only smile vaguely and drum my fists on my thighs. Finally he was back and had his hand on my arm again.

"Let's go," he commanded.

Out in the parking lot, he moved me fast toward the car. I reached out for the passenger door handle but he pulled me back.

"No. Get in the back seat. Take off your skirt and top but not your boots. Touch yourself while I drive, and I want to hear you moan. I want you loud."

"Ok." It was not much more than a whisper. My knees got weak and I was glad to get into the car. I wasn't sure how much longer I could stand.

I climbed in the back of his SUV and took off my clothes. I was completely naked, except for my black leather boots. I was shivering, but not with cold. I was trembling with excitement and anticipation.

He got in and started driving. "sit up in the middle so I can see you in the mirror."

I did what he said. The leather seat was smooth under my bare skin. It was a large car, a Cadillac, so I had plenty of room. I spread my legs and put one booted foot up on the back of the passenger seat. I leaned my head back and started touching my breasts, my nipples. I was already so aroused I began to moan immediately. I flicked my nipples, twisted them, pinched them. I felt like electricity was running over my skin, burning me. The thought that someone might see me didn't even enter my mind. The club was in a pretty secluded area, and it was late, but that wasn't it. It was him. I wanted to obey him. I wanted to please him. So I did what he asked without thinking about it. I knew he would always protect me, would never put me in a position where I could get hurt. And anyway, if some lonely truck driver was out that late, who was I to deny the guy a cheap thrill?

I kept my left hand on my left breast, teasing my nipple, and put my right hand between my legs. My pussy was so engorged, so swollen. Just pressing my hand against it made me gasp out loud. I looked into the rearview mirror, and saw him looking back at me as often as he could while still keeping his eyes mostly on the road. I stared into the mirror watching his dark, intense eyes flickering back and forth.

I started circling my clit, and a light sweat broke out on my skin. I didn't think I could get any wetter, but I felt a new rush. I pushed my fingers into my cunt and felt how warm I was.

"Oh god," I moaned loudly. "Fuck, fuck fuck ..."

I spread my warm stickiness over my clit again and again, and now I was panting and groaning loudly. It was a struggle to keep looking into the mirror, I just wanted to put my head back and abandon myself to it. My muscles started to tense, in my ass, in my legs, in my back, getting ready for the orgasm that was hovering over me.

"Don't orgasm until I tell you." He commanded from the front seat. I should have seen that coming. I took my hands away and put my arms over my head and back over the seat. I tried to control my breathing. I was so close to orgasm, I was afraid I would disobey him inadvertently.

"I didn't say you could stop, either." I heard amusement in his voice, and I saw him smirk at me in the mirror.

"Fuck." I whispered. He really enjoyed challenging me.

"I think you mean, 'Yes Master.'" He wasn't smirking anymore.

"Yes, Master." I groaned. I put my hand back between my legs. God it was torture. I could feel my pelvic muscles clenching, the muscles around my anus clenching. I was a hairsbreadth away. Keeping myself right on the edge of an orgasm without going over was not easy. And the more attention I gave my clit, the more I wanted to be fucked. I wanted his hard cock inside me. I'd been wanting it since the moment we entered the club. I was breathing heavily now, panting really, with no control over the noises I was making. I was getting louder, and more vocal.

"Please ..." I heard myself beg, as if from far away. "Please, please, I need you to fuck me. God ... please ... I'll do anything you want just please, fuck, please, I need you inside me ... I need ... I want ... Mmmmm ... uhhhhnnn ...

I was reduced to animal noises. I didn't know how long I could keep doing this.

The car suddenly stopped. I barely noticed. I didn't know where we were. I didn't care. The overhead light came on briefly when he got out, and then again when he got into the back seat with me. I was overwhelmed by his presence. I could smell him. I wanted to taste him. I was just a bundle of raw nerves and overwhelming desire.

He moved toward me with an expressions of pure hunger. I was so intensely aroused I had lost my ability to think. I was a blank slate for him. I would do anything he asked.

"Put my cock in your mouth. Now." He commanded.

I slid around so I was crouched on the floor of the car. I quickly, almost desperately undid his belt and pulled off his jeans and underwear. I couldn't get his cock in my mouth fast enough. I wanted to please him, it was all I wanted to do.

Finally his beautiful, smooth hard cock was free. I gripped the base of his cock with one hand and put just the head in my mouth. I let my tongue dance over it's smoothness, paying special attention to the underside, where the nerves all come together. Gradually I put more and more of him in my mouth, sliding up and down, sucking as hard as I could. He was now thrusting up to meet me, forcing his cock further and further into my mouth. I did my best to relax my throat so I could take him all the way in. I could hear his breathing quicken, and that just fueled my own fire. Knowing I was performing well enough to make him feel good was all I needed.

"Come up here." I heard him say, a little bit out of breath.

He grabbed me by the upper arms and pulled me up onto his lap. All I wanted to do was impale myself on his stiff cock. But he grabbed me by the hips and held me still.

"Are you wet enough for me to slide all the way into you, in one thrust?" He asked.

"Yes, yes, yes," I breathed. I couldn't stand it. It was a double edged sword. The anticipation was killing me, I wanted to scream. But it was the anticipation that got me so intensely turned on.

"Let me see."

He let go of my hips and and I pushed myself down on his hardness. He slid all the way in like I knew he would. God, it felt so good, so right, I let out a loud groan.

"You feel so fucking good," he whispered, "so hot and wet. I want you to touch yourself. But don't orgasm without asking me first."

I started moving up and down on his cock. He grabbed me by the back of the neck, with one hand in my hair, and pulled me down to kiss me, hard. I wrapped my arms around his neck and tasted his tongue, his beautiful strong lips, god, I loved his mouth.

Then he pulled my head back by my hair, and it hurt, just a little, but it gave me a jolt that I felt through my whole body. He started kissing my neck, biting me a little, and moved down to my breasts. I started thrusting against him harder and harder. He had my nipple in his mouth, teasing it with his tongue, with his teeth.

I felt down between my legs for my clit, swollen and aching to be touched. I slowed down my thrusting until I was just moving on the head of his cock so I could concentrate. The minute I touched myself, I almost orgasmed. At the same time, he bit my nipple. A shock that I could not distinguish between pain and pleasure rocked me. I pressed harder and harder on my clit. I was shuddering uncontrollably, my legs were trembling. I was teetering right on the edge. I closed my eyes and I could almost see the swirling vortex of the epic orgasm I was about to fall into. I didn't even know what noises I was making. I just know they were loud.

"Look at me!" He gave my hair a little yank again.

I opened my eyes and looked right into his. He was sweating with effort, breathing hard. He still had one hand in my hair, and the other on my breast, twisting and pinching my nipple.

"Please, Master, please ... " I almost couldn't get the words out. I almost didn't know what words were. "Please, can I cum now? pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease ..."

It's all I could manage, just whispering, begging, holding myself on the edge of the abyss. I was covered in sweat, in my own juices. My entire body was on fire, I could feel my muscles tightening.

"Yes, Little One," He said through clenched teeth. "Cum for me, my little slut."

I pushed myself all the way down on his cock again and almost screamed. I fucked him as hard as I could. Every time I rose back up, I rubbed harder and faster on my clit. I could hear myself yelling loudly, "fuck! god! Oh oh fuck, Ohgodohgodohgod!"

Then he reached around and put pressure on my anus, stroking, stroking. I almost jumped right out of my skin. I felt like the top of my head had come off, I felt like there was nothing left of me but the nerve endings in my pussy. This time I did scream.

And then I let go and let myself fall into the swirling vortex of orgasm. Every muscle in my lower body clenched at once. I could feel the blood rush from every part of me directly to my spasming cunt. I gripped him around his neck with my other hand and just held on tight while I continued to put pressure on my clit. My vision blurred and I couldn't even see his face anymore, just his eyes. Wave after wave, the sensations kept building until I was thrashing around on his lap, barely holding on. I felt like the orgasm was never going to end. I felt like as long as I kept my finger pressing softly against my clit, I could stay like this forever.

Then I heard him grunt -- "fuck, fuck" -- with his own orgasm. I felt his cock throb inside me, which only pushed me higher. I could feel him filling me with his cum.

Now the orgasm was actually too much. I didn't think it was going to end unless I ended it. It was almost painful. I had to stop it or I was going to pull a muscle or hyperventilate and pass out right there on his lap. I took my hand off my clit and locked my hands around his neck. I pressed my forehead against his and rode it out. The orgasm aftershocks were still rocking me, I was shuddering and trembling, sweating and panting. His hand were gripping my ass, his cock twitching inside me still.

"Take some deep breaths," he smiled. "Calm down."

I tried to do what he said. My body was still jerking randomly and uncontrollably with the aftershocks. I breathed deeply and looked him in the eye again.

"What now?" I asked.

He smiled.

"I'm going to take you home and you're going to show me again how much you love being my little slut."

I let out a deep breath. I smiled back. Of course I would do anything he asked. I would obey. I always did.

sheablue
sheablue
62 Followers
12