Master & Servant Ch. 01

Story Info
Is finding a Master too good to be true?
4.6k words
4.58
37.1k
12

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/08/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Belladonna
Belladonna
33 Followers

Friday night, Erin was almost late for work. Again. Tying her hair up and her apron around her waist quickly, she hurried through the front door of the upscale restaurant. Unable to get to the kitchen before Marcus, her Supervisor, saw her, she flushed and curtsied in greeting to him. This always made him laugh, of course, but not tonight. Seizing her arm carefully, he took her into the back and explained that there would be a very important group that had paid high dollar to reserve the conference room. Despite her occasional lack of punctuality, she was undoubtedly the finest server he had, Marcus went on to tell her to attend to their every needs. Blushing and nodding, Erin went to help prepare the room for them. Of course she was the best server he had, thought the 25 year old to herself. Only a woman with her…desires could be such a well behaved waitress.

Work allowed her to assess men that she served, fantasizing about them commanding her the way they ordered their food. Serving every one, even women as though she were their personal slave. Yes, Erin yearned to be this for someone, having discovered the true nature of her sexuality years before, yet having no one to explore with. Even when she made mistakes, her apologies were always undeserved and overt, though unbeknownst to the patrons, the sexual thrill she received from submitting was great. Ideally, she longed for a true Dominant, but never knew just how to approach them. And what to say? Excuse me, but would you be my master? It was even a more ridiculous thought than her extreme fantasies.

The meeting she was to attend consisted of several gentlemen, each sending chills down her spine simply by the way they walked into the room and ordered their drinks. Subtly observing each one, she finally assessed that Adam brought her arousal to its peak as he seated himself at the head of the table and quickly began the meeting even while Erin served them. Pouring wine silently, she felt her cheeks flush and her loins crave him in a way that no other such casual meeting had. Even though he was probably much older than she, there was a certain air of authority about him in his tone of voice, in his stance, and especially in his eyes. Playing her fantasy to the hilt, of course, she always bowed her head when speaking to him, curtsied, and never spoke before spoken to, but only gave this attention to him. From many lonely hours of reading, as well as personal preference, she knew that was the proper manner to treat him were he a Master or even a potential.

As the hours went on, the men continued their meeting over dinner and drinks. This lasted another hour or so and, since they paid extra for the added privacy and personal server; Erin found nothing more to do but think about Adam taking her over his knee, tying her to a bed, hell anything! Slinking just outside the room, she listened to them and could even hear his voice above all others, commanding and distinct. Feeling her body temperature rising as her thoughts wandered, she felt as though she would throw herself at him if this continued. Finally, the meeting ended and she was about to enter the room to clean the table, but overheard Adam talking privately to two of his associates.

“What’s with that waitress?” one said with a jovial laugh, “Seems doted on you, Adam my boy.”

“Oh?” Adam pretended that he had not noticed, “I thought she was being polite.”

“Singled you out real quick, buddy.” the other spoke, finishing his drink.

“Must be the expensive suit.”

They had a laugh and everyone left the room, except for Adam. Of course he noticed the girl and her actions. Adam was not ignorant to the actions of a submissive personality. Perhaps she worked there because she enjoyed being ordered around like a servant, like a slave. This brought feelings of excitement to his mind, as he thought often about being the dominant subject of a relationship. Not just sexually, of course, but completely in control of his partner with her complete consent. Even though it was something he only toyed with occasionally, he knew that he could never force a woman do something unless she was willing to do it. It was more the thrill of being the overseer to her actions, and knowing that when she was told to be at his side, she would be. Naturally, to be in complete control in the bedroom was the result of a full day of domination, a reward for both, as pleasing to him as it would be to her. Ah, but Adam was dreaming. To find such a girl would take more time than he had, so busy with business that he was. Perhaps he absorbed himself into his work after the end of his marriage to save him from such another heartbreak as the divorce put on him. It was love at one point in their lives, yes, but once that was obviously over, Adam knew he could never love anyone the same again. Now at 42, he had long ago lost hope of feeling anything but primal urges for a woman. Although it had something to do with his curiosity about this girl, it was oddly not the only thing. Smiling inward, he gathered his things together, purposefully lingering on, as he toyed with erotic whimsy for a few moments longer.

Erin could feel her cheeks flush red as she forced herself to go and finish her work, feeling quite embarrassed at hearing the men’s conversation. Of course that was how men would see her: a poor working girl trying to capture a successful businessman to up her status in life. How foolish she was to think that her charms would ever be perceived exactly how she meant them. Collecting the dishes, she could feel his stare on her, causing her to move slowly in her embarrassment. Refusing to look up at him, she stayed true to her role out of the same subservient respect that now made her feel a fool. Even if it was only a fantasy, she was going to play it for every second he was with her.

“Miss, may I speak to you a moment?”

A curtsey and a step toward him were his only answer.

“What is your name?”

“Erin, sir.” she answered politely, still with her eyes cast downward.

“You may look up at me.”

Erin obeyed and tried not to show her desire while his deep blue eyes pierced hers.

“You have a very - ah - interesting way of showing your place. I have never been served, or even met a woman like you.”

Erin smiled, bowing her head slightly, “Thank you, sir.”

Licking his lips, he reached into his pocket, retrieved a one hundred dollar bill, and tossed it on the table, but Erin continued to look into his eyes. Truly, Adam was stunned by her lack of reaction to the money, as gratuity was included in the bill, and smiled down at her. It was too good to be true, so they believed, yet both waited impatiently for a sign to continue the charade, to prove that their instincts were right. Dammit, though he knew it was his move to make, and not hers, if only she could give him another clue to know that she was interested in more than a financial provider.

“Shall I continue to clean your table, sir?” her question broke the silence and, although out of turn, it was appropriate.

“Yes, please, Erin. Thank you.”

Sitting down, Adam pretended to organize his papers, all the while watching her from the corner of his eyes.

Piling dishes into her arms, she left and returned four times, still not once touching the money, or even giving it a glance. Returning a final time to wipe the table and set the chairs in order, Erin struggled to not show her surprise, or excitement that Adam remained, sitting quite patiently as if waiting for her to finish her task to request another thing of her. Erin was fooling herself, yes, but loving every minute of this fantasy no matter how it ended. As she wiped the table, she paused at the bill, and then turned to Adam who was now, very obviously watching her.

“Sir, you must have dropped this.” her eyes were no longer hiding her arousal in her glance as she held the hundred out to him.

“Please, Erin, that is for you. I believe you have deserved it.”

Curtseying with a bowed head, she thanked him humbly, slipped it into her pocket as if it were mere paper, and finished the table. It was so hard to know what to do next! Should she linger in the room to see what he would say, or just leave without being dismissed? Adam was so attractive at his age; his brown hair was clean cut and beginning to thin slightly on top, his jaw was fairly squared, and marked from many years of shaving, his shoulders broad and his back straight. Standing there, she found herself gawking at him and imagining him in her bedroom-

“It is not polite to stare, Erin.” Adam grinned, eyeing her mischievously.

“Oh, please, sir, forgive me!” Erin faltered, pretending to stumble and fall, when she landed on her knees.

Kneeling at his feet, she knew there was no turning back now. She would either make a complete ass of herself, or prove to this man that the only thing she was interested in was serving him. Adam reacted, though slowly, with his trembling hand on her shoulder, then under her chin, forcing her to look into his eyes.

“You will be forgiven,” he started, his mouth felt dry and he could feel sweat beginning to form on his brow, “But you must make it up to me.”

Yes! Yes! Her mind was screaming, but she fought hard to keep her composure on her knees, his firm hand at her chin, and her desire peaking more than it had in her whole life. Could this man fulfill her needs?

“Erin, before I say anything more I --“

“Come on, aren’t you finished in there?”

Erin leapt to her feet and rushed out of the room before Marcus saw them, hating that it had to end in such a way, but more in need of the reality of her job than the fantasy of her lust. After another twenty minutes of work in the kitchen, she knew Adam had left as the lights in the dining area were being turned off, and the vacuuming was finished. Disappointed, Erin wondered what he was going to say. Was he married? Did he play a little game with her for fun? It didn’t matter, she told herself as she put her jacket on over her uniform, and left through the back to mope in her car on the drive home. Oh, what a week of masturbation this was going to be!

But it wasn’t. It was frustrating and unfulfilling knowing that she let him slip away so easily when it became apparent to her that he was interested. After analyzing and replaying the night over and over in her head, she knew that running off was a big mistake. But what if she had fooled herself? It didn't matter; work filled the gap of uncertainty, as it always had, and she soon forced herself to forget meeting Adam altogether.

Another Friday night and Marcus was instructing Erin about yet another private conference, though she barely listened. It was eating her up inside that her one true desire to be at a man's beck and call might never happen, and she would be forced to satisfy herself in her mind, with her imagination. Setting up seven glasses and a bottle of wine on her tray, she paused outside the curtain, thinking --hoping-- she heard Adam's voice inside. Silly, she told herself, and continued in.

It was difficult to keep her composure when she saw him and his eyes seemed to stare through her as a smile flashed over his handsome face. Again, he was holding the meeting and, again, Erin showered him with her submission, although this time with slightly more assurance. As if playing with her on purpose, Adam did not seem in a hurry to finish the meeting and it seemed to drag on all night, torturing her as she allowed her thoughts to arouse her more and more.

Finally, Adam was shaking hands and wishing his business associates well as Erin scurried to remove the dishes from the table and finish her work. Noticing that she seemed rushed, Adam stayed and sat quietly at the table, watching her, amused.

"Are you late for something, Erin?”

Surprised, she stumbled and caught herself, almost dropping the dishes in her arms, losing only one. It hit the floor and smashed at his feet, which made him smirk enough to get a blush from her cheeks. While kneeling at his feet to clean the mess, she whispered an apology that he felt was not good enough.

“I did not hear you, Erin.” he spoke in a loud, commanding tone, “Look up at me and say that again.”

“I am sorry, sir.” she took a deep breath, her cheeks feeling hot and she knew he had to see the desire in her eyes, “Please forgive me.”

“What will you do to make it up to me?”

God, he was playing it too well.

“Anything you wish of me, sir.”

Before they could go on, Marcus was yelling for her, but this time she remained still on her knees at his feet. Adam appeared slightly nervous for a second, before regaining control.

“Answer him.” Adam spoke in a low voice, “I will wait for you this time. But do not make me wait for long.”

Giddy and trembling slightly, she thanked him and continued working, finishing rather quickly. Although he had left the building, Erin was confidant that he would be outside; at least, she was hopeful. Pausing in the bathroom to wash her face and let her auburn hair down, she asked her reflection if this was something she really wanted to turn from fantasy to reality.

Adam was a little apprehensive; nevertheless, he would not change his mind. There was something electric about this girl, something true about the way she presented her desire to serve, and at least he had to get to know her better before he went home to an empty house. Last week, he had no one to console him but his left hand, and it was his intention never to pass up a chance like this again. With the interior light on in his BMW, he waited for her in the parking lot, trying to keep his arousal at bay. In spite of his lust, he decided against intercourse with her tonight, and perhaps for sometime. What was important tonight was getting to know if her wants and needs corresponded with his. Even though playing the game was amusing and arousing, there was more than enough time to get to that once the rules and boundaries had been laid down.

Unable to stop laughing at himself, Adam felt very foolish. Here he was brooding over something that might end before it had even begun. All that had been exchanged between them were words of fancy, playing, pretending, and flirting. It was over zealous to plan a lifestyle with this girl without even knowing if that was her intent on playing with him. Of course, if she was merely after a night or two of raw, dominant sex, he could offer that, as well.

Stepping carefully toward his car, she smiled, then rethought her strategy and lowered her head a little. Smirking at her sensual composure, he got out of his car and greeted her with arms folded, making her a little nervous.

“I want to go get a drink.” he told her, “Get in your car and follow me.”

“Yes, sir.”

“I want to get to know you, Erin, the real you. You’ve made it clear that you can serve very well, but I need to know your boundaries.” she looked confused, “You do have limits, don’t you?

“I haven’t really thought about it, um, sir.”

Smiling, he brushed the back of his hand across her cheek and she shuddered under his touch. How beautiful she was. The way her eyes gazed into his in admiration and she was completely responsive to everything he said. Tonight would be a long one, he knew, but the lack of sleep would definitely be worth it.

“Just be you, alright? We’ll play later.”

Nodding, she turned to walk to her car, mind racing, heart pounding, and fully aware that if he had asked her to go home with him, she would have without conviction. Set in her mind to please him in every way possible, she wondered why he needed to know about what she did not want to do. It was her understanding that she was always supposed to obey a dominant partner

“Wait a second.”

Stopping her from opening her car door, he advanced toward her to stand close to her. Saying nothing, he brought his left hand to her face, gently grabbing her chin while observing her beauty and her youth. With a sudden movement, he covered her mouth with his, taking a kiss that was not planned, nor asked for. Shifting his hand behind her head, he roughly took hold of her hair and rested his other hand on her hip. Feeling her youthful body yield to his, pressing against him intimately, his body pulsed with desire and he could think of nothing more than being inside of her.

Erin could not remember the last time her skin felt this hot while her lips and tongue submitted to his forceful kiss. Never had anyone pulled on her hair, or been so physically demanding from such a simple action. Did he know he was making her knees weak and tremble as she fought to keep her balance? No matter what he wanted to talk about, Erin wanted to be his slave, and needed to tell him so.

With a yank to her hair, her mouth was torn from his while he continued a kiss down her chin to her throat while she gasped and clung to his waist. It was maddening to be so close to something that the both of them wanted, but could not succumb to. Not yet. With deliberate tenderness, he slowly pulled out of the embrace, yet tightened his grasp on her locks while he stared down at her lovely face. Lips quivering, she moaned slightly and Adam decided that they needed to leave or he might loose his control over his libido in the parking lot.

When he released her, Erin almost fell so she leaned against her car, attempting the catch her breath while his eyes were always on her. The grin on his face unwavering, she started to move to open her door, but a quick hand grabbed her arm, keeping her for another moment.

“How old are you, Erin?” he finally asked, feeling very mature by comparison.

“I’m 25. Am I too young for you?” the anxious look on her face merely amused him more.

Before she could say anything else, he brought his index finger to her lips, gently pressing to them, “You are wonderful. But so innocent. If we stay here any longer, your ass will get to know the hood of your car very well.” he could see her hold her breath, “And I do not want a first time to be spent that way.”

Once in their separate cars, each had time to reflect on what had just taken place, and allowed logic to give them reason to stop the whole thing. Neither wanted to. Erin found it difficult to drive with so many thoughts reeling in her mind, as well as how long she had looked forward to this moment. Now that the opportunity was in front of her it was equally hard to accept. Tonight, she had to remind herself, he wanted to know the real her, although she remained unsure as to why.

Take it easy, Adam, he told himself, not too fast with this one or you’ll blow the whole thing. Something told him that she was in for more than just a sexual thrill like so many others he had met since the divorce. True, a relationship was not something he wanted, nor needed, but something about her not only turned him on, but also tempted his curiosity. In his experience, he learned how to read people, and could do so fairly well, but Erin was not so simple. Did she work as a restaurant server to fill some subservient craving? Did customers often proposition her? Before he allowed any intimacy, he would have to put his curiosity at ease so there would be no apprehensions in the bedroom, as well as outside of it. One thing that still perplexed him was why she was so attracted to a man his age, so willing to do anything without even knowing him.

Deciding on a poorly lit coffee house instead of a bar, Adam parked and quickly made his way to her car to escort her to the door. As she stood up, however, she seemed nervous and uncomfortable even when he linked her arm with his.

“Is something wrong?” his tone was soft as he walked slowly beside her while she seemed to fidget with her clothes.

“Oh, I’m still wearing this damn uniform. I look asinine.”

“I think you look very sexy, and my opinion is the only one that matters.”

Belladonna
Belladonna
33 Followers
12