Master & Servant Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Belladonna
Belladonna
33 Followers

Even in the night air, he could see her cheeks flush red and believed it was not of embarrassment, but excitement. When they entered the tiny café, he could tell that she was no longer concerned about her appearance by the way she was now carrying herself. Seated at a slightly private table in a corner, they faced each other, both truly unsure of where to start, or what to say.

“Why me?” Adam asked the first, most important question, breaking the silence between them.

“Because you were kind of playing along with me. I knew you were in charge and just gave you the respect you deserved.” she answered him, sipping on a glass of water.

This was not going to be an easy “first date”.

“So you treat everyone you wait on that way?”

She blushed, “To a point, but not the way I went on with you.” smiling, she bit her lip, “You really seemed to enjoy it.”

Adam smiled back, “You were right. I definitely did enjoy it, and you.” taking a deep breath, he offered, “I have had a few very short-lived relationships playing the dominant roll, but only sexually. I have never experienced being in command with simple things like being served at the table. You certainly knew the right way to act to get my attention.”

“I have read a lot about how to treat a Master.” her blush was beginning to be permanent, “But I have never been submissive for anyone, you know, socially.”

“So how did you know you would like it?”

Trying not to seem so shy, she explained about how she had discovered the book and how it felt to have her mind finally aware of what her body wanted. Complete submission was always a distant fantasy, but changing jobs made it into somewhat of a reality for her. Going on about her old boyfriend and her constant imagination that kept her incessantly aroused was apparently keeping him entertained.

“Which is why you have no boundaries, as of yet.” he concluded, lighting an infrequent cigarette, “Are you sure you are ready to explore this just to see how far you can go?”

“Adam, I want to know what it feels like to be practically owned, you know? I think about it all the time, but I’ve never been there, so how do I know its something that should be explored or just left for masturbation?”

“You enjoyed that kiss in the parking lot much more than I did.”

Chewing on her lip, she answered, “I think I did. I…need a man to control me, but allow me freedom at the same time. I’m not into being beaten or chained, or any of that nonsense.”

Adam laughed, which actually put her more at ease talking about it, “Well, not to worry, I‘m into giving pain, but only for pleasure.”

“This is really hard for me.” she glanced down at her hands, “I’ve never even talked to anyone about this, so it’s kind of weird to be so open.”

“I’m sure that one thing you’ve read about is that being open and honest is more important in this type of relationship than a traditional one.”

“Yes.” she paused, then returned his stare,” I am so attracted to you, Adam. But what is it you want?”

For a moment, he did think about it, but he smiled and held her hand, “I think what I want is you. I’ve never been a fan of ‘love at first sight’ or couples discussing the future of their relationship on a first date, but I think long-term is what you are looking for. A night, or a week, would not satisfy you enough. Perhaps you want to be a love-slave.”

Erin giggled, “To put it that simply, I guess it’s true.”

After a little more time passed, and she began to completely relax with him, she told him about her shower fantasy. To bathe her “Master”, wash him completely as well as his hair while he groped and touched her anywhere he wanted. Once clean, he would hold her head while she opened her mouth to his erection, on her knees under the warm sprinkle of water. He would then force her to bend over and hold onto the towel rack in the stall while he pounded into her.

“Please, Erin, if you tell me any more, my strength in personal discipline will soon be a thing of the past. You have certainly spent a lot of time thinking this through. I can only hope that I might be able to help you in your search of…ah…sexual awakening.”

She smiled and he thought for a second that her face glowed until she looked down at her watch.

“Damn, its 4am!” the effects of the coffee were definitely wearing off, “That won’t leave me much time to sleep before work.”

Adam just smiled, “Call in and spend time with me.”

“As much as I want to, I can’t afford to lose one day. I have rent due next week.”

“Let me pay it for you.”

Although she smiled, Erin shook her head; “I’m not after your money, Adam.”

With the most serious look on his face, he said again, “Let me pay for your rent this month. If I am to be your Master, you will not argue.”

Although it made her uncomfortable having money become a part of their situation, she bit her lip and nodded silently. The smile he returned was so real, so sexy, she melted and smiled back at him. Moving his chair next to hers, he stroked her hair with his right hand, and let the other linger on her knee, under her skirt. God, all she wanted to do was go home with him and release all the sexual tension that had built up over three years time. Perhaps that was his plan, too.

Belladonna
Belladonna
33 Followers
12