Master & Servant Ch. 02

Story Info
Losing herself in his desire.
4.7k words
4.68
72.8k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/08/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Belladonna
Belladonna
33 Followers

With his hand on her back, he led her to his car, saying only that she was going to come to his house. Leaving her car, however, made her slightly nervous and she twisted her hands tensely in her lap as she got in his car. Despite her exhaustion and arousal, she could not help but wonder if he had planned it all from the beginning. The thought crossed her mind that he purposefully met up with her there being so close to his house, but even if that was true, it only made her more aroused. No matter how strong her desire, however, it was definitely not going to help keep her awake. It was a very short drive, yet still allowed her to doze off for a second, waking only when parked in his garage from a gentle shake of her shoulder.

"I hate to wake you, but there are a few things I would like to do before we get some sleep." his voice was so soothing; it never occurred to her that she had no idea where she was.

Walking sluggishly, she followed him inside the house, thinking it was rather large for a single man. Even with her eyes not wanting to stay open, she noticed that the furnishings were immaculate, the pictures on the wall elegant, and perhaps kept up by someone else, although she really had no idea what kind of personal style he possessed. Explaining that he would give her a tour tomorrow, he placed his hand firmly at the back of her neck and led her up the curved stairs, switching off lights behind them as he did. Unfortunately, she was too groggy to notice much more until she realized that she was sitting on his bed. Dimming the lights, he watched her as she took it all in. The furniture was an elegant redwood, the wallpaper striped with green, burgundy, and cream colors, while the rest of the décor in the room coordinated perfectly. The few-framed pictures on the walls were that of the outdoors, not very artsy, but nice to look at, she mused to herself. Feeling much like a kid, she finally looked at him as he was leaning against the wall, trying not to laugh at her. Blushing, she bit her lip and smiled back at him, feeling only slightly comfortable, though very overwhelmed in his bedroom. He decided to have a little fun with her before letting her fall asleep, forcing restraint to keep from making love to her.

"Does it impress you that much?" he asked, before stepping into his closet, just out of her sight, "There are a lot of things we will need to talk about tomorrow."

"Yes, I know." Even her voice revealed how close to falling asleep she was.

"But for now," he returned wearing nothing but silk boxer shorts and holding a thick cream colored robe, "Take off your clothes."

For a man his age, he had a very nice looking body; he was no body builder, but the smooth spread of hair on his chest and the firmness of his legs attracted her even more. Stunned by the directness in his voice, however, Erin was not quite sure if she should be aroused or scared. Fortunately, the commanding look on his face gave her the courage to stand and carefully strip off her work clothes while he remained, watching her every move. Sliding her skirt down her thighs, she allowed it to fall to the floor before picking it up to fold it on the edge of the bad. With fingers slightly trembling, she sat down to remove her shoes, hose, and then unbuttoned her blouse, stopping there for a second to look up at him. Handsome, in control, his eyes confidant, he did not look at her as if she were some piece of meat, but as a sensual woman, something she could not remember experiencing before. Biting her lip, she stood as she threw her blouse off her shoulders, folding it also before laying it on top of her other clothes. Deliberately, she slipped out of her bra, exposing her firm breasts to the subtle chill of the room, her small nipples hard and pointing up. Glancing his way, she noted that his expression did not change, even with the growing blush on her cheeks as she carefully stepped out of her panties. Now she stood naked before him, her skin tingled and felt hot, yet she could not bring herself to look up at him. What was she doing? Standing completely nude in this strange man's bedroom, she was prepared to do just about anything he asked of her. Not even knowing his last name or his favorite color, she was completely at his mercy.

Adam treasured this moment as the young woman obeyed him, though not without difficulty. She was obviously nervous, which he understood, but knew that in the type of relationship that she wanted there was no place for apprehension. Her body was definitely young and sexy, curved hips, full breasts, just enough to fit into his mouth, and her ass smooth and partially tanned. Fighting his natural urge to get an erection, he returned his attention to his purpose for this evening, which was not to give himself pleasure. As he stepped closer, he noticed her trembling increasing, and he could not fight the smile. Without a word, he helped cover her in the robe; standing so close to her, his carnal urges almost won him over.

"You are so beautiful."

Taking her face in his hands, he gently pressed his lips to hers, separating to look into her eyes. Such innocence and trust behind those exotic green eyes, he regarded as an idea of what to do next took hold of him. With his right hand, he smoothed his palm over her skin, trailing down her throat, pausing to delicately cup her breast, observing her facial reactions. Tickling at her belly, she began chewing on her bottom lip again, so he paused there, his fingers just lingering at her navel.

"That is something we need to work on, Erin. Biting your lip is a sign of insecurity."

She opened her mouth to speak, but with his other hand still at her face, he moved his thumb to her lips, hushing her.

"You need to be confident and trusting in everything I do to you, or tell you to do. I don't expect your complete approval tonight, or tomorrow, but be mindful of how you react to things."

Once she nodded in agreement, Erin felt a little better, her eyes locked with his while his touch sent shudders of electricity throughout her body. Keeping his hand at her midsection, he played with her, tickling at her abdomen and her hips, while she found it hard to keep standing. After years of fantasizing about this moment, she still felt as though she was dreaming until his fingers barely touched her now, descending. She gripped his shoulders for support, a moment before his strong touch reached the thin mass of hair that concealed his destination. Gasping at how close he was to feeling that sensitive part of her body, he became very aware that she had been untouched by any man for over three years.

Leaning his head closer, his lips brushed at her ear as he whispered, "Relax, I promise you will feel nothing but exquisite pleasure."

Giving her no opportunity to react, he thrust his middle finger inside of her, making her moan, while he appreciated the feel of her inner walls. Her physical arousal very apparent, he withdrew a wet finger then plunged into her gain, just as forceful, only with two fingers this time. With his arm supporting her back, he wanted to control this first moment of intimacy, demanding she remain on her feet no matter how difficult for her. Her gasps and moans prompted him to whisper urges, subtle vulgarities into her sensitive ear, feeling her body quiver with each thrust of his hand. Opening his mouth to her throat, now, he was kissing, biting, and licking at her flesh, feeling the muscles inside of her tighten as if they wanted so badly to contract, to climax.

"Oh, Adam, Fuck!" her words were not right, he though, and he had to correct her.

"Say Master, Erin." he whispered, his hand slapping against her now, "This is what you want, now say it, or I will not let you come."

"Uhhh!" she groaned, lost in pleasure, but still afraid, "Adam-"

"No!" his grip around her waist tightened, his voice angry.

"M-Master." her voice was soft.

"Louder, Erin, scream it!"

With her legs shuddering, her hips moving against his dominant pace, she felt as though she was going to fall, that familiar feeling inside of her rising. God, it seemed like forever since her last beautiful orgasm brought on by someone else's hand, but the desire was never like this. Adam was controlling her, making her feel that part of herself she had never known, and it was only right to obey his request.

"Oh, Master!" over and over she said it without trepidation, needing to hear her own voice echo in the room.

It might have been mere seconds, but it appeared to be much longer before her body succumbed to his manipulation, rocking and shuddering. Losing complete control over herself, he lowered her to the bed, but continued to prolong her orgasm while she shrieked, almost, calling him by his tittle, now, not his name.

Moving much slower now, he only withdrew his fingers when her body seemed to calm from the passionate attack on her sex, and he lowered his body next to hers. While she fought to regain her breath, Adam gently pressed his fingers to her lips, instructing her to taste herself. Immediately, she opened her mouth, licking and sucking at his fingers, moaning, her eyes closed. Gazing at her flushed skin, Adam knew that things were definitely starting very well.

When Erin woke, she expected to find herself in her own bed at her apartment, believing the whole wonderful thing a mere fantasy. Focusing on the room around her, she was far from disappointed. The room seemed even more elegant than it had the night before, and although she was not a materialistic person, she certainly did appreciate refined taste. Even though the clock announced that it was mid-afternoon, the smells of coffee and breakfast reached her from downstairs. It confused her that although she was supposed to be submissive, he was already doing so much for her. For one thing, he was not allowed gratification last night where as she had the best orgasm of her life. The sound of the shower lured her out of the bed; clutching the robe around her, she found the bathroom. Through the first door was the double sinks and vanity with blue carpet, copper trim, and aqua walls. Through another door, the toilet was to the left and the linen closet on the right with a sliding door leading to the rest of the bathroom. In one corner of the white and black tiled room was a large garden tub with jets and a lovely navy blue curtain; in the other was a large shower stall that could probably hold four people. Lost in awe of the room, Adam stepped out of the steamy shower, startling her, as she had not seen him completely nude last night. The smile on his face was unnoticed as her gaze was lowered to his penis. Grabbing a towel, he wrapped it around his waist, scolding her.

"I told you not to stare." even though he was mocking her, his look was serious.

"Oh! I'm sorry, Adam, I was just--"

"Quiet."

Wanting so badly to tease her, he approached her then pushed the robe from her shoulders, allowing it to fall to the floor. Grasping her right wrist, he pushed her hand under his towel, giving her what she clearly wanted, although she stood before him trembling. The feel of her hand was soft and gentle as she explored on her own once he released her. Yielding to his arousal, she could not help but look down at his erection protruding from its cover apparently a bit more than she expected. Understanding, however, that the only thing that would come of this play would be sex, Adam carefully pushed her away, smiling, and kissed her sweetly on the lips.

"Take your shower and join me downstairs for breakfast, lovely." walking past her, he turned, "To the left of the stairs. Your clothes will be on the bed. Wear your hair in a pony tail."

Once under the pulse of the steamy water, Erin found time to think and question everything that was happening. His curt order before leaving her made her feel wanted and sexual, even though it was not his intention to get that response. Never had she been so willing to follow orders, never would she want to be a mindless robot woman, either. Unable to resist, she paid special attention to her clitoris while washing, thinking of sharing the shower with Adam.

Dressing more casual than usual, Adam pulled out jeans and a long-sleeved brown sweater for her, he was very thankful that he had enough money to require someone to personally come out and bring clothing for Erin. Using her work clothes for the size, he bought enough things for her to wear for a week, planning to convince her to stay that long.

Emerging from the shower, she felt like a completely new woman wrapping the robe around her damp shoulders, her skin warm and smooth. Pausing at the vanity, she brushed her wet hair and put it up the way he had asked her to. As she stared at her reflection, she found it hard to move, wanting to cling to this moment before going down to see him. For now, at least, she was naive to this lifestyle, to this world that had been so elusive, yet so close to her heart in private. There would be no more innocence, no more harmless fantasy; there was no turning back at this point.

"But I don't want to turn back," she mumbled to her mirror image.

This was what she wanted and needed to make her essence complete in a world that never understood or accepted her true self. Even if Adam was not the answer, he would at least open her up to new experiences that might make her more daring in her search for the man she would call Master.

Finding the kitchen was rather easy, despite her want to look around his lavish home, her hunger won her over. Seated at a small table, he waved his free hand to beckon her as he sipped coffee, taking note at her beauty as he observed her movement about the room. Approaching him, head bowed, she stood by the chair, waiting.

"Good girl." He spoke, "You may sit with me."

"Thank you, Sir." She smiled, glowed really, and sat across from him, "Thank you for the breakfast, and I don't mean to be rude, but I thought I was supposed to be the one waiting on you." she spoke softly, not wanting to interrupt his meal.

"Well, Erin, I explained that we needed to get to know each other before we dive into this type of adventure." he spoke clear and authoritative, "I want you to do nothing to try to please me, unless I ask it of you. I want to know what satisfies you and makes you crazy. Without knowing your weaknesses, sexual and otherwise, I will never be able to control you very well."

Well, she mused, that makes sense.

"And while I am getting to know you that well, you will learn things about me and be able to understand things I want you to do, and things I do not. Until then, I expect you to answer every command I ask of you."

"Of course." she flushed, overwhelmed, and thankful that this was no dream.

"If there is anything that you do not want to do or makes you uncomfortable, you need to tell me up front while we're getting to know each other. I'm not a mind reader and it might seem like you're enjoying yourself when you're not."

"Okay. What should I address you as?"

"Sir is fine. For now. In public, by my name naturally."

Once they were finished eating, she realized that she still had not called work.

"Oh, Sir, may I use your phone?"

Smiling, he stood, "Put the dishes in the kitchen sink first. You want to call work?"

"Yes, please."

"I have something to ask you before you call them."

With obvious pleasure, Erin carefully set the dishes in the immaculate stainless-steel sink, yet could not put work out of her mind. In the entire time of her employment, she had not called out once, despite her tardiness. There was very little chance that the manager would be angry with her, but the money would still be missed.

Adam waited in the foyer so she could follow him into the study which was his favorite room in the house. The Great room was for social occasions, The Den was for TV, and the Rec. room had his pool table, video games, and pinball machine. I was his study where he found comfort, to relax, do some work, or read a book. The rest of the house was more for show, so it was truly the only personal space he had and he wished to share it with Erin. She followed silently, he assumed, because she was still debating their connection and how it might work.

Opening the door, he smiled, "This is my lair." He announced dramatically, then chuckled, "Make yourself comfortable."

The room was typical for a home office, hardwood floors, matching wooden walls and desk. Bookshelves made into the walls crowded with many different covers, tittles, subjects. Behind the desk was a very comfortable brown recliner while on the desk was scattered files, papers, a few books, and a new computer. On the opposite walls of the desk were two couches, one matching his chair, and the other a queen sized futon. It was the latter where he sat and motioned her to join him.

"I have a request for you that you may turn down if you do not like the idea." she nodded while he slipped his arm around her, holding her closer, "I want you to take a week off from your job."

Subconsciously, she bit her bottom lip until he used his thumb to stop her.

"I want to, but I need to work. I have bills to pay." she frowned, "I don't mean to sound poor, but I guess I am."

"I will pay you."

"No way. Then I'll feel like a whore."

"No, I won't pay you for sex, silly child, I will pay you for housework that I will require you do for me."

"But-"

"And if it will make you feel better, I will pay you exactly what you would make at your job."

Erin thought for a moment, which was hard to do with him holding her, his scent and touch tempting.

"I told you that I didn't want money involved."

"I pay a housekeeper, but I can ask her to take a week off so we can feel free to get acquainted in privacy."

The offer was inviting, "Won't you be going to work?"

"Yes, but I can put in minimal hours. You need not worry about what I do."

"I don't know. We only just met."

"Which is exactly why you should agree to it. Eventually, if you find the right man, you would live with him permanently, right?"

"Well, yes."

"So let's use this week to experiment. Maybe you will decide that this passion of yours should stay in fantasy. Maybe I am not the one you want. But we will never get to know each other well enough without being together day in and day out."

No matter what, Adam could not convince her to stay this week, disappointing him, as well as his libido. With her being so young and beautiful, it did not matter what type of relationship they had; he would even settle for a typical friendship. The way her eyes innocently exposed her true self was amazing to him. Enticing him even more was how mature and yet youthful she seemed. A commitment was not something he needed, but if that was what it took to hang onto the potentially erotic union, he would definitely attempt it.

An agreement was finally made after she called in for the evening.

"I'm off on Sunday and Monday, so -"

"I have you for two days?" he did not seem satisfied.

"And I will put in for vacation next week. Just give me some time."

"Am I not what you want, Erin?"

"Yes!" she toned down her enthusiasm, "Err, I mean of course I want you." blushing, she bit her lip, "Not only do you like the same sex life I do, you are so sexy."

Adam smiled, "Ah! Flattery, I know it well." taking hold of her pony tail, he kissed her lips, "I admire your loyalty to your job, I suppose. But it will be difficult to wait a week."

"Until then…"

His desire growing, he smiled, teasing her with kisses to her ear and neck, "You must tend to the breakfast dishes, make my bed, and then come back here when you are finished."

With his free hand he cupped her breast, still kissing her, and unable to see the wince on her face. After all, he was paying for her time today, so she had to obey him.

Belladonna
Belladonna
33 Followers
12