Master and Slave

Story Info
A slave's impression of her night with Master.
5.7k words
4.52
24.5k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oasis
Oasis
2 Followers

As I went to bed with a smile on my face, I walked into the bedroom with high anticipation, my body alive and excited, tingling with excitement, my senses high and ignited by passion.

I stripped off my T-shirt slowly, as if being undressed, letting it fall to the floor off my body. Hearing the command to lay on the bed and spread my arms out and legs out, I did so. I laid like this for a few moments, my body shivering in anticipation of what was to happen to me.

I felt a hand move to my breast, the response immediate, my body shivered again, the nipple becoming erect instantly, my back arching my head going back, a small moan escaping from my lips, my thighs quivering already as my senses were heightened.

My other breast then felt the touch, again responding quickly, my mind feeling as if it were going to explode in passion, yet remaining unmoving except for my immediate response of arching my back, the mind a wonderful place full of thoughts and responses....

I then felt my wrist grabbed suddenly, harshly, what I thought was fun, turning into fear, it being cuffed and drawn tightly, my other arm wanted to move, go and help it's sister, even moving slightly, lowering down, then a voice boomed, "Don't move slut", I was panicked, my other wrist then grabbed forcefully, thrust upward being bound in the same fashion as the first, unable to draw my arms down, I fought against the bindings, my mind reeling, yet so impassioned, I pulled on the bindings, my senses heightened by my bondage.

I felt hands on my breasts squeezing hard, kneading them, my nipples aroused again, my back arching to his touch, my body quivering in excitement, yet pulling on the bindings hard, unable to touch again, a moan escaped my lips......

I felt his fingers tugging my nipples, twisting them, arousing, making them harder and harder. Then he stopped, I wondered for a moment why, I Iove this don't stop, please don't stop, but saying nothing, I lay there shivering, not cold, just aroused. I pulled at my bindings again, once more testing, I could feel the leather biting into my wrists, yet unable to control myself, pulled harder still, knowing they were secure.

The moments ticked by, seemingly forever, I had closed my legs, my ankles crossing comfortably, then I heard steps coming back, he loomed over me, a sly smile on his face, I saw the bowl he placed on the table, I opened my mouth, and he clasped his hand over it saying "Do not speak slut." I immediately closed my mouth under his hand, my skin feeling his strength about my lips, my cheeks flushed immediately, I did not speak, and I dared not.

I felt him remove his hand, my eyes watching him carefully, he opened the drawer of the small nightstand, taking out the blindfold, he clasped it over my eyes quickly without comment, I felt the room go dark, unable to see anything, the words booming out, "Lift your head slut." I did so, I felt the band being tightened around my head, pressing the darkness closer, enveloping my mind with darkness, he pushed my head down unto the bed, then I felt a tug at my right wrist, something being added to the already tight binding, my mind whirled for a brief moment, feeling the leather strap lay over my neck, smelling the leathers scent, heavy yet so erotic to my senses.

I felt his hands next, on my throat, his voice booming again, "Pick your head up again slut." I did so immediately, not knowing why, just obeying my Master, knowing he was my Master, obeying him completely as the leather slipped over my neck, then under my head, and over the other side, I felt it being drawn tightly, my head moving to the left as he attached it to the left hand binding, a cross of leather across my neck, tightening under my chin, pulling my head back, keeping it secured inside the straps, I heard him again, "If you do not move your head, you will not choke slut." I knew this to be true, my head now secured, feeling his ultimate power over me seeping into my soul, I dared not speak, a simple nod is all I could manage in my darkened world, helpless to his every whim.

Again, I felt his hands move to my breasts, tugging at the nipples already aroused by his touch, my body quivered, my legs flexing together harder, my feet pressing against one another, feeling I had gotten away with something by pressing my thighs tightly together, crossing my ankles, my treasure my own, he would have to fight me to take it, my mind whirling in sensations, as he kneaded my breasts, pinching the nipples lightly. Again, he stopped, my head tired to turn, feeling it could not, I lay there wondering his next move, what he required from his slut.

I heard the drawer opening again, then quickly my breast in his hand again, my nipple being toyed with, aroused, my back arching to his hand, taking air in gasps, then feeling the clamp being placed on the nipple, just below the most sensitive part, tightening around my nipple, feeling the burning sensation, then the arousal from it, feeling it being placed to the side, leaving the nub where he could use this to his advantage, my torso turned away from him, then I felt the sting of the quirt across my belly as he said in much to calm a voice, "Do not move my pretty slut, you will do as I wish of you." I trembled visibly, I knew I must obey, yet wanting to fight him for possession of my body, I mumbled softly, "Yes Master", knowing I did not mean such at all, feeling I could win yet deep inside my brain, I could make him do as I wished, bending to my charm.

His hand then going to my other breast, I knew what to expect, I felt again his hand kneading my breast, arousing the nipple bending it to his will what he required from me, I could not refuse, my body responding easily, the nipple becoming rock hard for him, I shuttered as my back arched again to him, the burning sensation of my other nipple now turned to excited fervor, my body responding to him without a will of it's own, he pinched the nipple hard, then bending over taking it into his mouth sucking on it making me squirm under his mouth. My body growing hotter in its own need, I could feel my pussy getting warmer, the juices flowing easily, my nipple pounding in his mouth the sensations running through my body taking me to a very passionate point, expecting the clamp to be placed there.

He took his mouth from my erect throbbing nipple after biting the nipple, making me moan, arching my back to him, straining my body, feeling my muscles ache with my own need. I felt the cold bowl placed on my chest, my head immediately sprung up, only to have it restrained from movement, choking myself slightly, I did not try to raise my head further. I felt the ice being placed on my nipple, over my breast, the sensations of cold seeping into my chest, the nipple raised and hard instantly, the cold, cold ice, beginning to make my skin burn, feeling the water sliding down my ribs, under my arm, giving me another sensation of cold. He continued to lay the ice upon my nipple the burning sensations growing, the breast becoming hard, the nipple pounding under the ice, I moaned again, my head unable to rock, my thighs pressing tighter and tighter together, the ice doing it's job well, making my skin burn brightly, feeling it beginning to freeze my most sensitive nipple. My other nipple as if it were not there, yet pounding in it's own with the clamp placed tightly on it.

I moaned again, deeply, the burning of my sensitive skin over coming my senses, it was a deeply felt moan of pain and pleasure, of his will bending my own, making me respond to him completely and totally, I begged him to stop, moaning deeply, "Please Master, please, please it's so cold." I heard a small chuckle as he placed his mouth over my nipple again, the instant warming adding to my sensations, him biting the nipple hard, pulling it until I screamed out, then letting it go again, replacing the ice upon it once more, making my body throb, my clit pounding out in it's own passion.

He left the ice upon the nipple, again freezing it, then placing the clamp tightly on it, only the nub of my nipple exposed to his touch, he placed the ice upon the other nipple then, my body shuddering uncontrollably, the burning sensation again, I moaned deeply, wantonly, him taking control of my body with a simple touch. Again I moved away from him, my torso moved to the side, again, I felt the quirt slapping my belly hard, sending shivering, burning sensations through me, the sting lasting several moments, I screamed out in pain, but laid my body down for him to use, knowing he controlled me again. My thighs flexing hard, tightening, the muscles straining together tightly, I pulled on the bindings again, my wrists now throbbing, only to cause the leather about my throat to tighten as I pulled. I thought to myself how brilliant, how Masterful he was, how much he took my body for his own will, I gasped as I felt the leather about my neck, and did not struggle further.

I heard him chuckle slightly as I felt the bowl removed from my chest. My next sensation was immediate, taking me into a world of complete resolve to him as he hit my thighs with the quirt several times repeatedly, the sting and burn of the leather, feeling it deeply throughout my entire being, knowing I was only allowed then to have thought for a brief time I was not doing his will, or that he would fight me for possession of my body. I heard his voice booming into my ears, "Slut!!, who gave you permission to close your legs?" "Who said you are allowed to think for yourself slut, do you wish to displease your Owner slut?" "Spread your legs wide for me now slut!!" I did so immediately as the sting and the burning sensations overtook my hardened tits own pain/pleasure.

I did not have to spread my legs myself, I felt his hand grabbing my ankle, drawing it wide, then placing a shackle upon the ankle itself, I heard the chains, being lifted up as my leg rose into the air, knowing there was already in place a dolly centered into the ceiling, I felt my leg lifted high, then tied off at the end of the bed, my other leg then done in the same manner, as my tits throbbed wildly with the clamps on very securely, my head as well, tied down unable to move, my legs being spread very widely, almost to the point of hurting, I felt the lips to my pussy open widely, spreading for him under his will, feeling the rush of the cool air hitting my engorged clit, the wetness chilling as the air swept across the now exposed most tender skin. My world darkness, seeping into oblivion, knowing only his will is to be done, obeying him with every fiber in my soul now, giving myself to him completely and totally, him giving me no choice to do anything but what he wishes of me, my submissiveness to him complete and total, knowing he is my Master, he rules what I do, he touches my soul with his being overcoming any fears or hesitations on my part, willingly giving him what I am, mind, heart, body, and soul.

I felt the bowl being placed upon my taut belly, sucking in quickly as he placed it there, my legs now upright lifted up over the bed, there was no struggle I could make, they fastened far apart lifted high, almost bringing my hips off the bed, exposing me for his use, helpless now totally at his disposal, unable to move at all. My body shuddered as I felt the water from the now melting ice drip from his hand over my skin, the cold icy water dripping on my hot belly, burning to please him.

I felt the ice move over my lips, touching my clit, making my body squirm, my legs quivering wildly as the cold rushed through my body, my throbbing clit pulsating as the chill over took it, I gasped feeling the icy sting envelope me, then feeling him insert this into my cunt, driving it deeply into me with his fingers, another piece of ice inserted, then another, as my belly from the inside chilled marvelously for him, his fingers going deep inside me, touching my g-spot, rubbing it with ice, making me shiver and moan deeply.

He rubbed my clit with his thumb, the cold clit responding immediately, raising my hips to him as much as I could, I felt the icy depths of my belly singing out it's burning, yet so erotic sensations taking my body where he willed it to be, nearly exploding at his slightest touch. Me moaning out in pleasure, knowing he was exacting his will upon me, taking his slut where he wanted her to be, controlling her perfectly. As the ice quickly melted, I could feel the water dripping from my pussy over my ass, down my crack over my small hole, the sensations making me breath harder, my head unmoving yet wanting to thrash about, moving I could feel the leather tightening around my throat, cutting off the supply of air slightly, I turned my face upright again.

I moaned deeply as he continued to take my clit with his thumb, thrusting his fingers deep inside of me, he added more ice, three more pieces, my body nearly climaxing as he took each piece and rubbed my g-spot with it. He leaned down and started to lick my clit, taking it into his teeth and biting down sending shivers throughout my entire body, unable to resist any more, I begged to cum, feeling my hot body and icy belly in perfect contrast with one another, my tits throbbed as he placed his other hand upon a nipple and teased it unmercifully, telling me to hold my cum, do not cum yet. I yelled my need to him, my body throbbing wildly, my thighs quivering hard as his tongue assaulted my clit. He drove me mad with delight and pain both, my head moving side to side, cutting off my air, the releasing when I moved my head upright again.

He yelled to me as he took his face from my throbbing clit, "Cum Now My Slut!!" My body responded immediately as he again licked and sucked my clit, me moaning deeply over and over as the spasms rushed into my very soul, my belly tightening as my hips raised to him, unable to do anything but gasp for air as my head rocked wildly furthering my intensity with my orgasm. I nearly screamed as he continued to fuck my hole with his four fingers wildly moving in and out of me, pressing deeply into my chilled hole, his teeth taking my clit and biting it hard as it pounded into his mouth, his fingers pinching and twisting my nipple, as my body released for him the only way it ever could have, completely, hard, and totally his to control. My dark world now lit up in flashes of intense light seeping into my brain illuminating it with intense pleasure, my heart pounding wildly as I gasped for air.

I didn't even notice him move from the bed, I only gasped and groaned as my body finished it's intense eruption. When I became aware he was no longer between my legs, I heard the drawer open again, the sound of the drawer ringing in my ears, the scraping of the wood against wood, brought me back from the intensity my body had just erupted.

My body still shivering, shaking with the intensity of my orgasm, I felt the bowl lifted from my belly and set on the table, the chill of the air flowing over my exposed cunt so vividly felt. I felt his hand move along my inner outstretched thigh, lightly touching me, sending me thrills along my leg, down to my swollen clit. He grazed his hand lightly along the other thigh, making it quiver as well. I held my head still upright, smelling the leather about my throat, my arms ached from being held, my belly quivered as I felt his presence close to me, his fingers lightly touching down my inner thigh, over my exposed open lips, over my belly, tracing his fingers along my silken skin touching each tit lightly, the nubs so sensitive to his touch, he moved his fingers along my chest. Whispering against my skin, he moaned as he touched my lips, a deep sensual moan. He bent down pressing his lips into mine, taking them hard, and crushing them with his own. He thrust his tongue into my mouth, I felt the ice enters into my parched throat, relieving my dryness, I kissed him back my tongue mixing with his, in a long passionate kiss. Just as soon as the kiss started, it ended just as quickly, my throats now not dry, my lips aching for his kiss again. I realized at that moment he Owned everything, I would only take what he would give me, I could only be His entirely, he would permit no less, I happily accepted my fate, loving him deeply, completely, willing to give him everything over and over.

I felt my legs being taken down; the chains rattling easing the bound ankles lower until they hit the bed. I felt him placing something around my thigh, just above the knee, then strapping it tightly around the thigh, he did the same to the other leg, my ankles still bound. I didn't say a word, just laid very still as he prepared me for something else. I felt the bindings on my ankles released; I had no idea what he was doing to me at all. Then I felt my right hand being released, he leather about the throat loosening, he took the leather from my throat as my arm dropped to the bed, the blindfold unmoving at all, I felt him undo the leather strap from the left hand, but leaving it bound tightly to the bed, I relaxed my body as much as possible, as I felt him loosen the binding on my left wrist, then taking it to the center of the bed and tying it again to the hook at the head of the bed. He moved swiftly releasing the nipples from their clamps, he took my torso flipping it over, then grabbing my right wrist and binding it tightly to my left, my arms over my head again. He took my hair in his hands, and put it into a tie, making a pony tail, smoothing it out along my back, my head down flat on the bed, then turning to the right, he quickly took the leather strap and place it around my neck again, making a large loop, then laying this along my pony tail and down my back. My legs were out straight, the leather straps around my thighs, I quivered in anticipation.

He took a piece of leather and put it through the ring at the side of the bed at the head, then hearing his voice speaking softly to me, "Slut, on your knees for your Master." Immediately I got on my knees, then felt him attach this leather thong to the binding on my thigh, pulling it tightly, raising my knee, putting my sweet ass into the air further for him, spreading out my ass to him. He did the same with my left leg, binding that to the head of the bed as well, spreading me on my knees, my thighs held very firmly out and up, my back arching slightly, the leather falling around my ribs on my left side, as my head was on the right, my arms stretched above me, making me completely his again, I could not move my knees downward, nor did I dare raising my body forward any further, knowing this would displease him. He ran his hand down my spine, appreciating his work, binding his slut completely again, he moved his hand over my ass, then slapped me hard, I lurched forward easily, crying out, the sensations spreading through my ass down my leg, leaving bright red hand print in its wake. My skin throbbing from the assault. I felt him putting on me another piece of leather across my shoulder, he told me to lift up, I placed my elbows on the bed and rose for him, leaning forward to do so, he reached around me, and brought the leather piece up and behind my back, he did the same with the other shoulder, crossing them between my tits, he strapped them on me securely, I now bound around the chest, I laid back on the bed, my tits crushing into the mattress, again laying my head to the side.

He straddled me standing on the bed, reaching up, he took a chain and secured it to the leather around my chest, then pulled up tightly, raising me off the bed, no longer was I able to move forward at all, my tits hanging down, over the sheets, my weight easily supported in the leather trounce. He reached around to the freed nipples, squeezing them tightly, I moaned as my head hung down, my body shivering intensely as he pinched the nipples, leaning over me from the side, he went just below me, I could feel the hot breath of his mouth kissing my ribs gently, my elbows on the bed, he slide his head under my chest and took a nipple into his mouth, his hand moving to my very open clit, teasing it flicking his finger over my clit as he sucked on my tit, I moaned deeply. He put two fingers in my very wet cunt, getting the wetness and gliding his fingers over my clit again, then pinching me lightly as he devoured my tit with his mouth. I moaned over and over, my body shuddering deeply, my thighs quivering madly as he did whatever he pleased with this slut.

Oasis
Oasis
2 Followers
12