Master and Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Oasis
Oasis
2 Followers

He slid from my side, and went behind me, grabbing the leather strap from my neck; he pulled on it hard bringing my head up quickly, cutting off my air, then easing on his pull as he heard me gasp for a breath. I felt his warm legs touch mine coming closer to me, he rubbed the head of his hard cock over my clit and along my slit, teasing my hole, just barely entering me, then rubbing his cock on me harder again. I gasped and moaned feeling him controlling my body once more; he spoke to me again his voice clear and controlling, commanding me to beg him to fuck me. "Now my sweet slut, tell your Master what you want, tell him your desire to have him fuck you, take you like the slut you are, bound to his desires." I begged him willingly, completely, my voice shaking as I spoke to him. "Master please use your slut, take her, take her pleaseeeee my Master pleasseeee your slut needs you to fuck her, my Master pleaseee use your slut as you wish pleaseeee." I pleased him well with my begging as he harshly entered my pussy with his long thick cock, taking me swiftly, completely. Pounding into me with his powerful cock, thrusting his hips into my ass, his balls hitting my throbbing clit. He grabbed my hips, throttling me with his cock, taking me, spreading my hole as he raped my pussy with his hard cock. He made me know I was only his slut, to use as he pleased, taking my pussy for his, pounding his cock harder and harder into me, filling me completely and totally with his hardness and will for me to please him.

I wanted to cum for him almost immediately as he ravaged my cunt, my body so hot from him, so willing to please him, every fiber of my being his to control. He grabbed my ponytail, yanking it back quickly, raising my head, he pulled on the leather strap about my throat, placing the end in his teeth, making sure it was snugly pulling on my throat, not cutting off my air, but making it harder to breathe. He let go of my ponytail, the leather holding my head up as he grabbed my hips and continued to impale himself into me, riding me with his cock, taking my pussy with long deep strokes. I could only whisper hoarsely to him, begging him to let me cum, my body so hot now, I could barely stand him fucking me so completely.

He pulled out of me, my body shuttering wildly as he did so, my cunt throbbing without him, my own need nearly threatening to overcome me, he must have wanted this, I begged him to return his cock to my pussy over and over, he tightened the leather about my throat, cutting my voice off completely. "My slut you will cum when your Master makes you cum, you will get his cock when he wishes to use you, I Own you, I use you as I please, now tell me who Owns you slut?" I felt him release the leather around my throat enough for me to speak to him, "You Own this slut my Master, only you, only you, you Own her heart, mind, body, and soul my Master." "Good girl." he said his own voice nearly a whisper.

I felt him lean over me as my head was allowed to go down again, my breathing was ragged, my body quivering uncontrollably, I could not move but for my head to raise or lower as he willed for me. He poured the icy water down my hips, slowly, letting it go down my spine, over my crack, over my swollen clit, around my ribs, down my hanging tits. I gasped deeply feeling the icy water cover my skin, making me shiver violently. He said, "Since you are too hot, this will cool you my pet." "I am not done using you yet." I shivered and moaned gasping as the icy water engulfed my senses, truly cooling me down. All I could say to him was, "Yes my Master." as my body shivering from need and the icy water was truly in his power.

He got off the bed from behind me, going to the drawer once more, taking what he required from it, my body warming now, the water beginning to dry, my body quivering in need for him to take his slut, he never let go of the leather from around my neck, pulling it gently as he moved around my bound body, letting me know he continued to have full control over me. He then placed the leather strap on my back, I know he left the room, I did not know when he would return, for several minutes he was gone, I began to wonder where he was, my own desire to have him close growing by the second, my body aching for his touch, I bound could only wait until he returned, if he did leave the room, I began to wonder if he did at all, or if he was simply watching me, I finally spoke, "I miss you my Master, please, please return to your slut, please use your slut my Master, pleaseeeeee." No response came for several moments. I heard a rustling behind me, footfalls coming closer; knowing it was my Master who had returned to me finally, my heart leapt with joy. But no response came, any noise could I hear but the sound of footsteps on the carpet.

He jumped up on the bed behind me, slapping my ass hard with both hands, the pain was intense, it scared me more than hurt, I screamed out loudly, feeling the sting of his hands on my ass, my skin quaking as he then massaged my ass lightly. He did not speak a word, instead he pulled on the leather around my throat hard, cutting off my air, jerking my head up fast and hard, he grabbed my hair yanking it harshly, pulling my head back roughly. He kept a hold of the leather, holding it firmly, I could barely breathe at all, gasping for air, he let go of my hair, still holding the leather taunt, and it was biting into my neck choking me. His voice boomed at me, "SLUT!!! Who gave you permission to speak my lovely slut, who said you, could utter a single word? " "Never speak until I give you permission to speak." I felt him slap my ass again over and over, spanking me hard, the leather around my neck still tight, I could not utter a word, only fight for air.

He let go of the leather; I took in huge amounts of air, my senses filling with the fresh wonderful air, by ass ached badly, leaving in his wake a warm glow about my ass, going down my legs. I nodded slowly, understanding completely, not to say a word. My senses heightened each intake of air soothing my body. He tightened the leather again making me gasp for air, I felt him rubbing the dildo around my pussy opening, by body shivered as he did, he ran it over my clit, making me moan, I felt him putting a belt around my waist, running the strap over my ass, he pushed the dildo deep inside me, the straps holding it in place securely, filling me up completely, he began to play with my clit as the dildo was inside me. I felt him move the strap over a bit, then the head of his cock pushing against my ass opening.

I heard him spit on my slit, letting it go down over my small hole, then rubbing his cock over my hole, I could feel he was not aroused fully, the soft head enticing me, gently pushing against my hole. I moaned loudly as he fingers made my clit hard as a rock, he pushed the dildo again, sending shivers through my body, my legs quivering wildly again, he entered my small hole, slowly pushing himself inside, taking his slut the way he wished to, he pushed on the dildo again as he entered me all the way, his cock growing longer and wider inside me as he pushed into me, grinding his hips into my ass, moving in circles, spreading my ass wider for him. He began to ram his now fully hard cock into me relentlessly taking me as only he could. I heard him moan deeply, then growl loudly as he rammed the dildo in again and again, grinding it into my pussy as he took my ass. My body shuddered over and over my orgasm building quickly as he took he harshly. I felt the quirt over my tit, slapping me as he roughly took his slut, making my tit sing in pain and pleasure, he moved to the other one, hitting it hard. I moaned loudly my body being assaulted from all ends at one time. I begged him to let me speak, to tell him of my need to cum, he told me to be silent, I could only moan loudly, telling him what my body was already screaming to him. I shook all over, he impaled his cock into me over and over, he began to moan himself, and I could feel his hardness increasing, raping his slut's ass as he wished to.

He dropped the quirt, and moved his hand to my clit, teasing it with fingers making his slut feel her slavery to him, he pushed on the dildo hard sending shock waves throughout my body, increasing my need to cum tenfold, as he continued to fuck my ass hard. I could take no more, my body started to spasm, he pulled back on the leather around my throat just then, nearly choking me, allowing me only to gasp for air as I came hard. I could feel his cock throbbing in my ass, he pushed harder if that was possible at all, sending me over the brink, I screamed even though I could barely breathe, the sensations passing through my body so intense, I convulsed over and over, he came in me at the precise moment I began to convulse.

He too moaned deeply, screaming out his own passion, grinding his cock into me, in a fury I had never felt before, spreading my ass wider with his hands as he rammed into hard, then grinding his cock as he reached down and pushed the dildo into me, sending wave after glorious wave through me making me cum harder and longer for him than I ever had. I felt my mind going blank, reaching into a void I have never felt before, my body finally slowing, he let go of the leather around my throat, the fresh new air gliding down my throat as I breathed deeply and long. His cock still throbbing in my ass, he moaned deeply completely.

He held himself in me for several minutes, my body aching badly, but never so satisfied in my life, the chills still running through me, a deep sense of passion relieved in me, my body shaking wildly for several minutes. He undid the bindings quickly after her pulled out, my body lying on the bed, my head to the side. He massaged me completely, relaxing my body, stroking my back lovingly, kissing my back softly, and whispering sweet things in my ears as he lay down beside me. He pulled me to my side, and we laid there for the rest of the night sleeping quite soundly.

Oasis
Oasis
2 Followers
12