Master and Slave: The Meeting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Master then slowly pulled his cock out of the Slaves ass/pussy. The Master then climbed up on the bed, removed the condom and told the slave to lick his cock clean. The slave raised his head up and began to lick the sticky cum from the Master's soft cock. As the slave's tongue was running along the shaft and then sucking the head into his mouth the slave saw the flash go off again. There was the slave with a large sticky cock in his mouth. After the slave had finished cleaning his cock, the Master then took the condom, held it over the slave's mouth and began to squeeze the load of cum out of the condom and into the slave's mouth. All the slave could do is continue to swallow the cum that dribbled into his mouth and on his face.

After the condom was empty, the slave's clitty/cock was still hard and dripping. The Master then ordered the slave to raise his legs up over his own head. As the slave rolled his feet back, this brought his clit above his own mouth. The Master then began to stroke the slave's clitty/cock. The slave was so excited that in just a few strokes the slave let out a groan and began to pump his load of cum onto his own face and in his mouth. The Master released the slave's clitty/cock and ordered the slave to put his legs back down. Once the slave's legs were back down, the Master ordered the slave to clean his face with his fingers and to suck his fingers clean.

After the slave had finished cleaning his face, the Master who had been sitting in a chair ordered the slave to slave to sit on the other chair. The slave sat down with his now soft clitty/cock barely visible under the baby doll top that he was still wearing. They then spent a few minutes discussing what happened. Even as they sat there talking the slave's clitty/cock began to harden again. The slave looked down and saw that the Master's cock was getting hard again also.

The Master saw the slave looking and said, "Why don't you go ahead and suck it again before you leave". The slave dropped to his knees and began to suck on the Master's cock again. As the slave felt it swell in his mouth, his own clitty/cock began to swell even more. The slave began to lick and suck the head, running his tongue down the shaft while working his hands on the Master's balls. The slave felt the Master's hands on his head. Guiding his mouth up and down the long shaft as he sucked as much as he could into his mouth. His tongue continued to run across the head tasting the pre-cum that was starting to leak out.

The slave used his hands to stroke the Master's cock while he sucked and licked the head. Working it harder and harder trying to make the Master cum. Finally after what seemed like an hour the slave felt the Master's cock surge in his mouth, his balls tighten and then he felt the first shots of cum hit the back of his throat. The slave began to swallow quickly. Once the Master was done cumming, the slave licked everything clean and sat back on his knees. The Master looked down and ordered the slave to play with his own clitty/cock. The slave blushed as he knelt on the ground in front of the Master playing with himself. As the slave stroked his clitty/cock, the Master told the slave to finger his own pussy/ass. The slave reached back and let out a groan as he slides a finger into his pussy/ass. The slave had to lick his fingers some as he played with his clitty/cock until he started leaking precum to use as lubricant.

Finally after about 15 minutes of stroking, the slave could feel his orgasm start to build. The Master could see the slave's clitty/cock begin to swell. He ordered the slave to stand and turn around next to him. As the slave stood and continued to play with himself, the Master began to spank his ass. Alternating swats on each cheeks, the Master ordered the slave to continue stroking. The slave kept on stroking, while using his other hand to play with his nipples. As the slave got closer to orgasm, the Master told the slave to cum his own hand. The slave stopped playing with his nipples and put his hand under the head of his clitty/cock and let out a groan as he began to shoot his load into his hand. When the slave was done cumming, the Master told the slave to kneel again and to clean up his mess. The slave knelt down, and began to lick his hand clean. Once the slave's hand was clean the Master ordered the slave to go get 2 drinks from the cooler and sit in the chair.

Now that both were apparently satiated, they discussed what happened and how it went. The slave admitted that it was very nerve wracking that he had really sucked another guy and gotten fucked in the ass by another guy. The Master assured him that he did a good job. The Master admitted that he wasn't really into the golden shower part but did it since it was one of the slave's fantasies. They both admitted that overall it was a good session and that they had a good time. The Master told the slave he could get dressed now but he must leave his panties on for the rest of the day. The slave pulled off the baby doll top, walked to pick up his panties and proceeded to get dressed. As he picked up the last of his things they both agreed that they should meet again for another session.

More adventures can be found in:

Master and Slave - Meeting again

12