Master and Slave - The Road Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master then began to talk about how he was looking forward to seeing Slave parade around in all of his pretty panties for him. Master was going to take lots of pictures from different angles. Master watched Slave squirm some in his seat and he was pretty sure Slave was starting to get hard. The waitress returned with the beers and Master ordered for the both of them again. After she left, Master started again with the description of how he imagined Slave putting on the fashion show for him.

Slave felt like he was blushing as Master talked about making him stand in front of him so Master could inspect the panties and his clit. Then Master would make him slowly turn around and walk away from him so Master could look at his panty-covered pussy. Then Master would tell him to walk back. Master described how with each new pair of panties Slave would be walking closer and closer to him. Slave's clit began to grow in his pants. Master talked about making Slave stand in front of him and play with his own nipples, squeezing and pinching them as Master watched what happened to Slave's clit. Master talked about how he could see it moving underneath the fabric of the panties.

The sexually charged chat continued until the waitress showed up with their meals. Both men began to eat their meals. Slave could still feel the butterflies in his stomach and they were still going strong. His cock was still sort of hard in his panties as he ate the meal that Master had picked out for him. Master ate his meal as he thought about how much fun it was going to be tonight and how much fun it would be to have Slave on his knees sucking on his cock.

The waitress returned in a few minutes and Master ordered 2 more beers. After the waitress had brought the second round of beers Master began to talk about the fashion show again. He talked about how he looked forward to seeing Slaves clit leaving stains in his panties and probably peeking it's head out of the side or the top as it got harder and harder. Slave worked hard to try not to squirm too much or to reach down and try adjusting his cock in his panties, as he got hard again. Slave added his thoughts from time to time talking about how he would be walking forward or away from Master as he commanded rubbing his hands across his ass and pussy or caressing his clit through his panties. Maybe Master would make him play with his own nipples getting them nice and hard.

Master smiled when Slave added his own vision of that part of the scene. They had chatted about this meeting and what would happen quite often so the main sequence was always the same with minor tweaks and changes depending on the desires of one person or the other. Master's cock was hard inside of his pants. The waitress came back as they were finishing up and asked if they wanted dessert. Master told her that they were done and that they just needed the check.

After paying the check Master and Slave walked back out to the car. On the ride back to Slave's hotel, Master asked "How you doing?" Slave admitted that he was still nervous, excited and hard but still nervous anyway. Master asked why. Slave said that he was afraid he would disappoint Master somehow. Master told Slave again to not worry about it. "What happens, happens and if it doesn't work out tonight that is okay. At least you can say you tried." Slave said "I know but I will still feel like I failed or something if I don't do at least some of the things we have talked about"

Finally they were back at the hotel. As they got out Master told Slave to grab the bag and the cooler that were in the back seat behind him. Slave grabbed the items and began walking to the door. Master had parked on the backside of the hotel closer to where Slave's room was. Slave used his key to let them in the door. As they walked down the hallway to Slave's room, Slave began to get nervous again.

Slave took a deep breath unlocked door to his room and they walked into Slave's room. After turning on the lights Slave, turned and locked the door. Master helped Slave with the bag and the cooler. Master opened the cooler and offered another beer to Slave. Slave took the beer and opened it up. After Master had his opened they both said cheers and each took a long drink.

Slave sort of stood there as Master took another drink of his beer. Master looked at Slave and said 'Well, let's start this fashion show. Where is your camera?" Slave pulled out his camera and showed Master how to use it. After Master had the hang of it, he looked at Slave and said go pick out your fashion panties and start getting changed in the bathroom. Slave's heart rate started to increase and the butterflies.

Slave picked out the panties he had sort of set aside earlier in anticipation of this start to the session. He walked back to the bathroom and proceeded to strip down to his current panties. His clit was hard and he felt like his knees were knocking together.

Finally Slave took a deep breath and walked out. Master had shifted his chair so as soon as Slave walked out of the bathroom he could see him. Master smiled as Slave stepped out of the bathroom. He could tell that Slave was nervous so he just smiled. As Slave just stood there, Master told him to walk forward. As Slave walked forward Master picked up the camera and took a picture. Slave paused as he saw Master begin to take the picture. After the flash Slave took a few more steps forward. Master took another picture. Master could see that Slave's clit was still hard even though his face still showed nervousness. Slave continued to walk forward.

Soon he was right in front of Master. Master told him to slowly turn around. When Slave was facing away from him Master told him to bend over and touch his toes. Slave bent over and he thought he felt himself blush as he bent over now showing Master his panty covered pussy. Slave was still nervous but god was his cock still hard and dripping also.

Slave stood back up as Master continued to take pictures. Once Slave was facing Master again Master told him to step back a couple of steps so he could take some more pictures. Slave stepped back and let Master take the pictures. Master kept on making complimentary remarks about how Slave looked while he took the pictures. Finally Master told Slave to go put on another pair of panties.

Slave walked away and slipped into another pair of panties. As he stepped back out into the room Master smiled again and let out a low whistle. Slave stepped forward and Master told him to slow down so he could take more pictures. Slave slowly walked forward and he watched as Master looked at him up and down. Master continued to use the camera to take pictures. Master asked Slave to step even closer to him. Now Slave was almost between Master's legs as Master looked at his Slave. The panties Slave was wearing barely held Slave's clit in place and Master could see it moving under the fabric. Master wanted to run a finger across it but he didn't think Slave was ready for that yet. Master then told Slave to turn around and bend over again. Slave bent over and tried to touch his toes, this left Slave's pussy ass right in front of Master. Slave was to close for a picture so Master told him to take a couple of steps forward. Slave struggled to step forward while staying bent at the waist. Master took a couple more pictures and adjusted himself in his chair, as his cock was still confined and hard in his pants.

Master sent Slave away to put on the next pair of panties. Slave went back to the bathroom and began to put on another pair of panties. His heart was still beating hard but the butterflies seemed to be disappearing. Master stood up and adjusted himself in his pants and was sitting back down as Slave walked back out. Master again smiled and told Slave that he liked the current panties also. Since the panties Slave had picked out were a loose fit around the legs, Master could see that Slave had tucked the head of his clit into the waistband of the panties so the head was just peeking out. Master took more pictures. Master then told Slave to rub his hand across his clit. Slave shyly reached down and began to stroke his cock through the panties. Master smiled as he watch Slave play with himself. He could see that Slave was starting to enjoy it. "Step closer Slave", Master said. Slave stepped closer and dropped his hands to his side. The head of Slave's clit was above the waistband and Master could see that it was rock hard. His own cock was hard in his pants. "Let me see you do a little dance in front of me", Master said. Slave blushed at the command and finally he began to rotate his hips a little. "Turn around as you dance so I can see your pussy and ass Slave", Master commanded. Slave turned around and shook his ass at Master. As Slave bent over his panties slid up and Master could almost see inside of them. As Slave stood back up he continued his small dance and decided to shock Master some and took a step back between Master's spread legs and after reaching back to grab the arms of the chair lowered himself down so he was now grinding his pussy and ass onto Master's lap. Master let out an Oh yeah as he realized what Slave was about to do. After a minute or so of grinding on Master's lap Slave stood up and turned back around.

Slave thought he saw lust in Master's eyes. As Slave stood there in front of Master, Master reached out with a hand and ran it up Slave's thigh. Slave jumped a little at the initial touch and then stood still. As Master's hand got closer to Slave's cock, it began to throb some more. Slave was standing extremely still now. Master then let his fingers run along the shaft of Slave's clit/cock. Master thought Slave's legs were going to give out at the touch but Slave was able to hold himself up. Master looked up and saw that Slave's eyes were closed as he was playing with Slave's cock.

Master then grabbed the waistband of the panties and pulled them down. Slave's eyes jerked open. Master looked at Slave and said "I think you are ready for the next step" Master grabbed Slave's clit and gave it several strokes. He then pulled the panties back up and said, "Kneel down in front of me now my little panty slut" As Slave dropped down to his knees Master stood up. "Remove my pants now Slave" Slave reached out and nervously unbuckled and unbuttoned Master's pants. He then began to tug on them until they were over Master's hips and then they quickly dropped to Master's feet. Master stepped out of them and gently kicked them to the side. Slave was now more or less eye level with Masters cock. Masters cock was tenting his briefs and Slave thought he saw the start of a wet spot where the end of the head was. "Remove my underwear now Slave" Master said. Slave took a deep breath, took another deep breath and finally reached out to grab the waistband of Master's underwear. Slave worked the underwear down and Master's hard cock popped out in front of him. Master smiled as he looked down watching Slave. Half the battle is over Master thought to himself. After Slave had pulled down the underwear to Master's feet he stepped out of those.

Master then sat down in the chair and told Slave to crawl over between his legs. As Slave crawled back between Master's legs his heart was beating a mile a minute and he stomach was now doing flip-flops. Master offered Slave his beer and Slave took a long drink from it. Slave put the beer on the floor and looked back at Master. "Well Slave I think you know what I want you to do next. I want to feel your lips and mouth wrapped around my cock"

Slave gulped as he knelt there looking at Master's cock. It looked huge compared to his clit. Would he do a good job? Would he like it? Slave continued to look at Master's cock as his own clit began to drip again into his panties. Master looked down and tried to silently will Slave to reach forward and suck him. Finally Slave tentatively reached out and ran his fingers up and down the shaft of Master's cock. Master let out a low groan as Slave began to run his fingers up and down it. Master's cock began to harden some more at Slave's touch. Master kept his legs spread wide to allow Slave easy access. Slave gently wrapped his hand around the shaft and let it run up and down the length and across the head of Master's cock.

Slave was amazed at how different it felt. He could feel it swelling and pulsing in his hands. The head looked huge as some drops of precum formed at the tip. Slave used the precum to help lubricate the head and shaft of Master's cock. Master groaned again as Slave began to stroke Master's cock more. Slave let his hand run down across Master's balls that looked full and tight. Master looked down as he felt Slave begin to lean forward. Slave's mouth got closer and closer to the head of Master's cock. Master leaned back and let Slave do it at his own pace. Slave slipped his tongue out of his mouth and let it touch the head of Master's cock. Master's cock seemed to swell again and some more precum leaked out. Slave realized that he didn't die just from licking a cock. He then bent forward and ran his tongue from the base of Master's shaft near his balls back up to the head; this action caused Master to groan again. Slave looked up and saw that Master had his eyes closed. As Slave's tongue got closer to the head of Master precum covered cock he took a deep breath and finally let the head slide into his mouth. Master's eyes snapped open and he groaned as he felt Slave begin to suck on the head of his cock. Master picked up the camera and began to take pictures. Slave blushed as he saw Master pick up the camera and begin to take the pictures. Slave's own clit was now rock hard as and the precum was dripping on the carpet since it had finally worked itself free of Slave's panties.

Slave began to work the cock into mouth. It filled his mouth and made it hard to breathe. Slave slowed down and let his mouth get used to it. The feeling was indescribable. Slave let one hand begin to massage and fondle Master's balls as he used the other to stroke Master's shaft. Slave worked some more of Masters cock into his mouth until he couldn't take anymore. Master took some more pictures of Slave with his mouth stuffed full of hard cock. As Master pulled his cock out of Slave's mouth he continued to take pictures. After the head slid out of his mouth, Slave let his tongue begin to run up and down the shaft getting it good and wet. Master groaned again. He wanted to grab Slave's head and just fuck his soft wet mouth but he didn't think Slave was ready for that yet.

Slave began to work his mouth back up to the head of Master's cock. Slave wrapped his lips around it and began to suck and lick just the head while using his hands to stroke Master's shaft and massage his balls. Master groaned again. After just working on the head of Master's cock, Slave began to work Master's cock back into his mouth. Slave continued licking and sucking on Master's cock as it once again began to fill his mouth. When Slave couldn't take anymore he stopped and just let his tongue move around what was in his mouth and let his hands stroke the exposed shaft. Slave could feel Master's cock swelling and growing in his mouth. Slave felt Masters balls tighten again and he heard a groan from Master. Master said, "Don't stop sucking now Slave!" Slave clamped his lips around the shaft and pulled back just a little so he would have room to swallow. "Don't swallow until I tell you to" Master groaned as he felt his cock ready to explode. Slave felt Master's cock swell one more time and the first surges of cum shot into his mouth. Slave was shocked at the force. After several more spurts Master pulled his cock from Slave's mouth. Master picked up the camera again and said "Open your mouth wide for me" Slave opened up his cum filled mouth and felt like he was blushing as Master took several pictures. Once Master was happy the pictures he told Slave he could swallow.

He swallowed the cum that was in his mouth. The taste was very similar to his own cum that he had eaten plenty of times while on cam with Master. Slave's cock was still rock hard and dripping on the floor as he knelt between Master's legs. Master then said "Lick my cock clean" Slave leaned forward again and took Master's now limp cock into his mouth to lick and suck it clean.

Master sat up, looked down and smiled at Slave. "Well Done, Well Done". Master picked up Slave's beer and handed it to him. Slave took several long swallows and it was empty. "You know I am going to keep you horny with no relief so I can play with you some more don't you Slave", Master said. Slave replied, "Yes Sir, I know that the best way to keep me willing to try new things is to keep me horny so that means no relief for me." Master smiled and said good.

Master then said, go fetch my bag. Slave got up and Master could see that Slave's cock was hard and leaking precum. Slave brought the bag back and handed it over. Master then said. "Kneel again in front of me." Slave dropped to his knees and looked up at Master. Master then reached into his bag and pulled out a black leather item. Slave couldn't tell what it was at first. Master then put down his bag and then held up the item. It had a zipper on the back and what looked like eye and nose holes but the mouth hole looked like it was just big enough for like a large straw.

Master then showed Slave the inside. Attached to the inside was a gag that was shaped like a penis. Master then said, "For the next part of our session, I want you to wear this hood." Slave nodded and said "Okay". "Lean your head forward so we can get this on you", Master said. Slave leaned forward and tilted his head so Master could work the hood over his head. Slave realized he would have to get the penis gag in his mouth first before Master could do much of anything else. Slave reached up and used his hands to work the gag into his mouth. The hard rubber gag was smaller than Master's cock but it still did a good job of filling his mouth up. "Turn around so I can zip it", Master said. Slave turned around and as Master pulled the zipper down, the gag was forced a little deeper into Slave's mouth. As Master adjusted the hood over Slave's head and adjusted the eye and nose holes Slave was surprised at how comfortable the hood was. It was snug and tight but not enough to be dangerous. The hole in the gag combined with the nose holes allowed Slave to breathe easily.

Slave could hear Master say, "Now stand up and get out of your panties." It was slightly muffled but he heard it fairly clearly. Slave stood up and stepped out of his panties. Master said, "Hand them to me." As Slave handed over his panties Master said, "Since You can't talk now, if you need me to stop at any time I want you to just drop your panties." Master then handed Slave his panties. Master then directed Slave to stand next to the wall. Master picked up the camera and took a few pictures of Slave with the hood on.

Slave looked on as Master reached into his bag and pulled out a leather strap with chains attached that he recognized as a parachute. Master could see that Slave was watching as he pulled out the cbt toys. Slave's clit was still hard as he stood there against the wall. Master wished he had a place to have Slave grab hold of to keep him from moving his arms but the closet bar wasn't in a good spot to take pictures. Master looked at Slave and said, "Raise your arms up behind your head and hold them there and spread your legs". Slave put his hands behind his head and spread his legs so he looked like a person getting searched by the cops. Master then walked forward and showed the parachute to Slave.

"This is just the warm up to some of the clit play I am going to do with you", Master said as he stood in front of Slave. Slave jumped at Master's touch. It was the first time he had ever had another man touch his clit/cock in a sexual manner. Master told him to stand still. Slave tried not to squirm as Master fondled his balls and slid his hand up and down Slave's cock. Slave groaned into the penis plug in his mouth when Master finally worked the parachute onto his balls and snapped it shut. Master's plan all along had been to tie up and tease Slave for about an hour, so his own cock could recover and then he could hopefully get a chance to fuck Slave's tight pussy ass. After the parachute was in place, Master reached into his bag and pulled out some weights of different sizes. Slave couldn't tell how much each weighed so he was getting nervous but his clit sure was staying hard. Master again ran his hands across Slave's balls and reminded him that he expected Slave to shave them every day. Slave nodded that he understood. "Don't forget that if anything becomes to much for you, just drop the panties and I will stop", Master reminded Slave. Slave again nodded as he felt sweat begin to form on his back as Master picked up one of the smaller weights, reached for the chains on the parachute and attached it. Slave closed his eyes in anticipation of the weight. Master knelt down and gently lowered the weight until the chains were hanging down again. He could see that Slave was a little nervous. Master then lowered the weight until it was hanging freely. Master thought he heard a groan through the gag from his Slave as the weight began to swing free. Master stepped back and took a picture of Slave with his hands behind his head and the weight hanging between his legs. Master then picked up another weight and added it. Slave groaned again as the weight was attached to his balls and he could feel his sack being pulled downward. Master stood up and took a picture again of Slave with two weights between his legs. Master then looked Slave in the eyes and said, "Hang in the Slave, we are almost there, I want to see if you can take 2 more, Can you handle 2 more?" Slave nodded his head yes, so Master picked up the third weight and attached it. Slave groaned again but now he was more or less use to it so it wasn't as bad as he thought it was going to be. Master picked up the camera again and took another picture of his Slave standing there with 3 weights between his legs and his hands still locked behind his head. Master reached over and picked up the fourth weight. He held it up in front of Slave and said, "Here is the last one" Master then knelt down, picked up the other weights so Slave's balls were no longer being stretched out and attached the final weight. Master looked up at Slave and said, "Here we go" and let the weights drop from his hand.