Master and Slave - The Road Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slave groaned as he felt the weights pull down on his sack. All he could do was groan into the gag that still filled his mouth. Master stepped back and picked up the camera and took several photos from different angles. Master then told Slave to turn around and bend over so he could take some more pictures. Slave groaned a little as he turned around and the weights began swinging from his balls. Slave then bent over and he could see the flash of the camera as Master took more pictures. Master then sat down in the chair and told Slave to walk over to him. Slave slowly waddled over to Master as he tried to prevent the weights from swinging to much. Once he was standing in front of Master, Master reached out with his foot and with a smile on his face tapped the weights so they started swinging again. Slave groaned again and he thought about dropping the panties but decided to try and hang on for a little longer. Slave's cock was beginning to droop a little so Master decided to tease Slave by running his finger along the shaft again. Slave jumped in surprise and groaned both in pleasure and pain as the weights started to move again. After Master let Slave calm down again he finally said, "That's enough of that, let's try something different."

Master then reached forward and began to remove the weights. Master thought he heard Slave sigh in relief into the gag as the weights were removed. Slave jumped as he felt Master rub his balls and remove the parachute. Master sat there and teased Slave some more by gently rubbing Slave's balls and even running his hand up and down the shaft. Slave let another groan. Master then stood up and walked over this bag. He reached inside and pulled out another bag. Slave could see that this bag contained clothespins and he immediately knew what was coming next. Master walked back and sat back down and laid out the clothespins on the table. Master seemed to take some delight in lining up all the pins as Slave looked on.

Master sat back down with Slave still standing in front of him. He then picked up the first pin, reached out and took hold of the skin around Slave's balls and attached the pin. Slave jumped a little as he felt the pin close down on his skin. Master then picked up another pin and attached. He repeated this process until he had 10 clothespins attached. Master then picked up the camera and took a couple of pictures. Master then returned to attaching pins all over the skin on Slave's balls.

Once Slave's balls were covered Master took a couple more pictures and then picked up another pin, looked up at Slave and said, "Ready?" Slave nodded nervously. Master then took hold of Slave's clit and attached it to the shaft by pulling the skintight on one side. Slave groaned again. Master let Slave get used to that feeling for a minute or so and then he resumed attaching pins. Master continued to stop every so often and take more pictures. Now the weight of the pins on Slave's clit was making it point almost straight at Master. Slave was groaning more and seemed to be fidgeting more.

Master had now attached as many pins as he could to Slave's balls and shaft. The only left open space was on the head itself. Master picked up another clothespin and attached it to the circumcised head of Slave's cock. Slave groaned again but Master could see that there was even some pre-cum trying to leak out. Master continued to apply the clothespins around the head of Slave's clit so it now almost looked like a flower. Master saw that he only had a couple of clothespins left from the bag of 50 that he had started with so he had Slave turn around and bend over so he could attach the last of the clothespins underneath Slave's ball sack. Once they were attached Slave turned around in a slight waddling motion as he tried to ensure that none of the clothespins popped off. Master smiled at Slave and said "Well Done Slave." Master then picked up the camera and took some more pictures. Master told Slave to hold his clit uprights so he could take pictures of the underside of the shaft showing the pins that were attached there. Slave could feel his face sweating under the leather mask as he struggled against the constant low-level pain of all of the clothespins attached to his balls, shaft and the head of his clit.

As Slave stood in front of him Master looked at Slave and smiled. He was proud that Slave was able to take that many clothespins on his genitals. Slave had done it once before while on cam for him but this time he got to apply the pins and he enjoyed it. Master enjoyed watching Slave squirm and sweat and as he tried to control himself as the pins were attached.

Master then picked up another smaller bag of clothespins and he thought he could see that Slave's eyes were going wide at the sight of more pins. Master told Slave to put his hands back over his head and to stand in front of him. Slave nervously stepped up and watched as Master took the first clothespin and attached it to the skin above his clit. All Slave could do is continue to groan into the penis gag that still filled his mouth as sweat dripped out from under the hood he had been wearing for what felt like hours but was really only about 30 minutes. Slave had lost total track of time as he tried to ignore the pain that was running through his balls and cock and now his stomach as Master began to attach a line of clothespins up the middle of his stomach to his chest.

Slave's stomach was moving as Master tried to find sections of skin to attach more clothespins to as he worked his way up Slaves stomach. Master asked Slave if he was okay and Slave nodded, yes. As Master got closer to Slave's chest he began to create a Y with one set of clothespins leading to one of Slave's nipples and the other line leading to Slave's other nipple. Master was struggling some with finding enough loose skin to attach the clothespins to due to the muscles in Slave's chest. The clothespins kept on sliding off due to the hair on Slave's chest and the lack of loose skin to use to pin to. Finally Master grabbed hold of Slave's left nipple and squeezed it. Slave groaned as he felt Master squeeze and pinch his nipple. Slave could only look on as Master placed the clothespin over his nipple and let it close in the skin around his nipple. Slave let out another groan as he felt the clothespin bite into the skin of his nipple and chest. Master the repeated the process on Slave's right nipple. Slave struggled to hold still and to keep his hands locked in place at the back of his head.

Master, sat back and picked up the camera and took even more pictures of Slave standing there in front of him with clothes pins across his chest and stomach and even more clothespins completely covering his clit and balls. Slave had closed his eyes now as he concentrated on trying to block out the feeling of the 75 or so clothespins that were now attached to his body. Master sat back and sort of played with his cock as he looked at his Slave standing in front of him now.

Master stood up and walked behind Slave. Master let his hand run across Slave's ass cheeks. Slave jumped at the touch. Master then smacked Slave's ass with his hand and he heard Slave grunt into the gag as he jumped again which caused the clothespins to move on his body and a couple even popped loose. "Stand Still Slave", Master said as he ran his hand across Slave's ass again. Slave felt Master's hand leave his ass and he tried to brace himself for another slap. This time Master applied 5 hard slaps to each cheek of Slave's ass. Master could see Slave's ass begin to turn a light pink. His ass cheeks stood out compared to the rest of Slave's tan body. Slave groaned into his gag each time Master spanked him. Master reached around Slave and picked up the camera to take more pictures. Slave could feel more clothespins popping loose from his chest and stomach. Slave wished the ones on his nipples would come off but they were attached to well. Master ran his hand over Slave's ass again and repeated the process of applying 5 whacks to each cheek. After each round of whacks Master picked up the camera and took more pictures. After about 20 whacks on each cheek Master could see that Slave was really squirming and struggling. Slave still held tightly to the panties but he was getting close to letting go. The spanking wasn't hard, it was just enough to get his attention and to turn his ass cheeks a different color.

Master then walked around in front of Slave and began to remove the clothespins. Master heard Slave groan again. Slave's eyes were closed again. Master then began to remove the clothespins quickly. Slave's eyes snapped open and then he closed them again as he felt Master begin to quickly remove the clothespins from his stomach, chest, balls and shaft. All Slave could do is continue to groan into the gag. At times he dug his teeth into the gag as he clenched his fists at the small sparks of pain running through his body as each clothespin was removed. Master then stopped when the only clothespins left on Slave's body were the 2 on his nipples and the ring around the head of his clit.

Master picked up the camera and took more pictures. He hoped there was enough space on the memory card. This also gave Slave a chance to get recover. Slave's clit was still sort of hard even after having all the clothespins removed from his cock. Slave was slowly recovering from the shock of having the pins removed as Master asked him if he was still okay. Slave again nodded yes that he was okay. Master then said, "We are almost done, just a few more to remove." Master then removed the clothespins from the head of Slave's clit. Slave's hands were still clasped behind his head and his hips were moving as Master removed each pin. The head of Slave's clit had turned a red color and there were small indentations where the clothespins had been attached. Master continued snapping photos. Finally it was time to remove the final two clothespins. Master looked at Slave and asked "Are you ready for the final two to come off" Slave again nodded yes. Master then reached out with both hands and with one quick motion slapped at both clothespins and they quickly snapped off of Slave's nipples as Slave let out another moan and groan. "That was a fantastic job Slave", Master said as he looked at Slave still standing there with a hard clit jutting out in front of him and his hands still over his head.

Master walked back over to his chair and told Slave to kneel down in front of him again. Slave walked over and drooped to his knees. His balls and cock were still tender and he felt it as he moved. Slave knew the feeling would go away shortly but at the moment it was still driving him crazy. After Slave was on his knees, Master got Slave to slide forward and bend his head forward so he could reach the zipper in the back. Master pulled on the zipper and Slave could feel the hood releasing it's grip on his face. Slave sighed as he felt the cool air rush across his face. Slave opened his mouth as Master began to pull on the mask to allow the gag to slide out of his mouth. Master pulled the hood the rest of the way off of Slave's head and could see the lines of sweat that had formed on Slave's face. Master handed Slave a towel to wipe his face and then handed him a beer. Slave popped it open and took several long drinks.

Master then said, "We will take about a 5 minute break but during that break I want you to stay kneeling between my legs and to play with my cock". "Yes Sir," Slave said as he took another drink of his beer and placed it down. Slave then reached out with his hand began to gently stroke Master's long cock. It felt like it was starting to get hard again but Slave wasn't sure.

After several minutes Slave had finished his beer and Master was almost done with his. Master picked up the camera, stood up, looked down at Slave and said, "Follow me on your hands and knees." Slave turned on his knees and began to follow Master as he walked to the bathroom. Slave thought he might know what was next. Once they were in the bathroom. Master said, "Get on your knees facing me." Slave got up on his knees so he was now eye level with Master's cock. "Open wide, Slave" Master said. Slave opened his mouth as Master took hold of his own cock with one hand and held the camera with his other hand. Slave held his mouth open as he watched Master aim the camera and take a picture of him with his mouth wide open and the head of Master's cock just at his lips. Slave jumped a little as he felt Master's warm piss begin to quickly flow into his mouth. Master told him to not swallow until permission was given. Slave sat there with his mouth full of pee as Master then took another picture. Master grabbed his cock again and then said swallow. "You may swallow as needed now Slave." Master then relaxed and began to fill Slave's mouth with his piss. Master wasn't really into watersports but he knew Slave wanted to try it so he was trying to be accommodating. Master could see Slave swallowing as his mouth filled up and Master tried to take pictures with one hand while keeping the stream of pee flowing into Slave's mouth. After several more large swallows Master was done peeing. Slave's clit was hard and dripping again. Master then stepped forward and placed the head of his cock on Slave's lips. "Lick me clean Slave", Master said. Slave closed his mouth around the head of Master's cock and let his tongue run all around it. Slave could taste some more drops of pee that were still leaking out of the hole.

Master groaned as he felt Slave's tongue on the head of his cock again. Master took another picture showing just the head of his cock in Slave's mouth and then he put the camera down. Master then reached down and held Slave's head as he began to slide his now semi-hard cock in and out of Slave's mouth. Slave was still kneeling on the hard tile floor with his hands at his side as Master began to fuck his mouth. Slave let his tongue run all across the head and shaft of Master's cock as it slid in and out of his mouth.

Finally Master pulled his now wet cock from Slave's mouth and told Slave to crawl back into the main room and onto the bed. Slave crawled over to the bed and climbed up. Master told to present his pussy to Master. Slave bent over on the bed and while resting his face on the mattress reached back with his hands and pulled his cheeks apart exposing his virgin pussy. Master picked up the camera, took a couple of pictures and then grabbed a pair of latex gloves.

After sliding on the gloves Master grabbed the tube of lubricant and slowly worked a finger into Slave's ass. Slave groaned as he felt Master work the finger into his tight hole. After squeezing some more lubricant on his finger Master quickly had two fingers sliding in and out of Slave's pussy. Slave was groaning in pleasure now and his clit was hard again. Slave jumped when he felt a third finger begin to work it's way into his ass. Slave had to relax some to allow this new invader to work its way deep into him. Master slowed down as he began to work all three fingers into Slave's ass. Slave was still moaning but didn't seem to want to stop. Master smiled as he felt Slave begin to relax and allow his pussy to get stretched out. Master slowly pushed forward with his hand and all three fingers were sliding into Slave. His own cock was nice and hard again and he wanted to fuck Slave's pussy. Master knew Slave wanted to try it and he was going to make sure they did it at least once. After several minutes of working his fingers in and out of Slave's pussy he finally pulled his fingers out and told Slave to turn around.

Slave turned around and Master handed him a condom and told him to put it on his cock. Slave ripped open the wrapper and after pulling it out began to roll it down Master's shaft. Slave could almost feel the blood pulsing through the vein running along the shaft of Master's cock. Once the condom was on Master handed Slave the lubricant and told him to make sure he got his cock good and slick so it would slide in. Slave squeezed some of the lubricant on the head of Master's cock and began to use both of his hands to spread it all over the condom covered cock. Master could feel his cock starting to surge and swell as Slave stroked him so he told Slave to stop. Master then told Slave to get back on his knees.

Slave spun around on his knees and put his head back down on the mattress forcing his pussy up in the air. Slave could feel the bed move as Master climbed up. Master then slid in between Slave's spread legs and rested his cock on Slave's ass. Slave saw the flash of light as Master took another picture. Slave could feel Master's cock resting on his backside and he began to get nervous. Would he enjoy this new experience? Would the reality meet the fantasy?

Master then took hold of his cock and pressed it gently at the entrance to Slave's pussy. After taking another picture Master began to gently push forward. Slave groaned as he felt his pussy/ass spreading again. As Master felt the head of his cock slide into Slave's pussy he heard Slave give a loud groan and Slave seemed to shake some. Master stopped for a minute to let Slave get used to it. "Are you okay, Slave?" Master asked. Slave replied that he was now fine. "Just be gentle Sir", Slave said. Master then began to gently push forward sliding his cock deeper and deeper into Slave's pussy.

Slave could feel Master's cock slide deeper into his pussy/ass. He felt completely stuffed as Master continued to push forward. Slave held his pussy up in the air and used his hands to try and keep himself from moving forward on the bed. Just when he thought he couldn't take anymore Master pulled back and started sliding his cock out of his pussy until jus the head was inside of Slave. Slave let out another groan as Master began to push forward again. Slave could feel Master's cock sinking deep into his pussy again. The feeling was indescribable. Slave had used dildo's on his pussy/ass in the past but the feeling of a real cock in it was totally different.

Master had picked up the camera again and was taking pictures as he slid his cock in and out of Slave's pussy. Slave's ass was tight and Slave seemed to be enjoying it. Master was thoroughly enjoying taking Slave's virginity. Master began to slide his dick in and out of Slave's tight pussy causing Slave to groan some more. Master could feel Slave beginning to get into a rhythm as Master continued to fuck his pussy. Master put his hands on Slave's hips and held him steady as he then slowed down the thrusts but pushed in deeper. This made groan again. Slave had thought Master was already all the way in his ass but when Master grabbed his hips to hold him still and then pushed in again he could feel Master's cock slide in deeper. Slave thought he felt Master's balls begin to hit against his own thighs and balls. Slave's clit was now dripping onto the comforter on the bed. All Slave could do was sit there and try and stay relaxed as Master slid his dick in and out of him.

Slave jumped as he felt the head of Masters cock slide all the way out of his pussy and then slide back in. Each time Master pulled out the head out and push it back in, Slave felt his pussy/ass stretch and relax and he groaned some more. Finally Master pulled all the way out and told Slave to roll over on his back. Slave rolled over and as he looked up he could see a smile on Master's face. Once Slave was on his back Master told Slave to pulls his legs back and spread them wide. Master said "I want to see your face when I finally cum inside your tight pussy". Slave felt like he was going to blush as he heard what Master said and then he began to pull back his legs exposing his now slick pussy/ass. Master slid himself forward, positioned the head of his cock at the entrance to Slave's pussy and took another photo. Master then pushed forward while taking more pictures until he had his cock was buried all the way inside of Slave.