Master and the Maid Ch. 05

Story Info
Fiora and Kyle move forward.
5.8k words
4.66
9.1k
28

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Saint79
Saint79
67 Followers

Rose helped around the kitchen, chatting happily with Fiora as she cooked dinner. She was worried. She had upset Kyle with her question and he'd gone into his room and she'd not seen him for quite some time. She distracted herself with her chore of cooking but as it ended and she'd not seen him yet, she berated herself for her words.

He had to have had a family at some point, she thought. There could be no other explanation for the house.

The situation that bothered her the most was the question: Where is his family now? She left Rose to finish the job of plating the food and made her way upstairs, stopping outside his doorway. It was quiet, the sound of his heavy, rhythmic breathing picked up by her keen ears. She knocked lightly on his door. No response. She tried the door handle and the knob turned easily. He hadn't left his door unlocked before.

Opening the door, she gasped. Kyle was shirtless on the bed, the scars along the right side of his body visible in the dying light of the late afternoon sun. His dresser, chest, and nightstand were littered with newspapers and old mail, very similar to how the house had been prior to her cleaning. A computer desk sat in the near corner, opposite the bed, with a large laptop and printer.

Fiora quietly walked over to the bed, looking down at Kyle. The scars were old, running from his mid-ribs down into his pants line. She leaned over and gently shook him, carefully perching on the edge of the bed to reach him. He rolled over onto his left side, grumbling in his sleep. As he did, a framed picture of a woman and a small child came into view.

Fiora gingerly picked the picture up and scooted up onto the bed, settling in behind Kyle's sleeping form. Looking at the picture, the first thing to catch her eye was the child's blue eyes, a reflection of her master's. The woman, brown-haired, sat behind the child cradling her in her lap.

This must be his family, she thought.

As she sat pondering the picture, lost in thought, she didn't notice that Kyle had woken up and rolled over facing her back.

"What are you doing in here?" he asked, before spotting the picture frame in her hands as she turned.

His eyes dropped and a heavy sigh resounded from his chest.

Mistaking his features for anger, she quickly hugged the picture frame to her chest. "I am sorry, master. I came to wake you up for dinner and you were laying on this."

Kyle looked up at her. "It's OK, Fiora. I'm not mad at you. It's just..."

She pulled the picture frame down away from her chest and looked at it again. "This is your family, is it not?"

"Yes. It was."

"Where are they?"

"They died two years ago."

She hugged the picture frame back to her chest again. Her voice sounded small when she spoke again. "What happened to them?"

Kyle sighed and sat up. "There was a car accident." He reached out and gingerly took the picture from Fiora, looking at it. "We were on vacation in New York and we got sideswiped by a drunk driver."

Fiora looked down over his scars again. "That is why you are scarred?"

Kyle looked down, following her line of sight. "Yeah. We were hit on the passenger side of the car. I was driving."

Fiora looked down, feeling tears coming to her eyes. "I am sorry about your family, Kyle."

He sighed again. "I am too." He stood up, placing the picture down on top of a stack of newspapers on the opposite bedside table. He walked around and picked his shirt up off the ground, swinging it around his back and buttoning it back up.

Fiora hopped off the bed as well, wiping the tears from her eyes. "I came to get you because dinner is ready, master." She bowed and moved to exit the room.

Kyle reached out and grabbed her arm as she passed, pulling her into a hug as he pressed his face down into the top of her head. She resisted at first, caught off guard by the sudden movement. She relaxed though as she realized he was simply hugging her and meant her no harm. She returned the hug, enjoying the feeling of being close to him with no reservations.

Kyle cleared his throat and released her from the hug, his eyes moist as she looked up at him. "OK," he said, his voice cracking, "Let's go down and have dinner."

As he turned to leave, Fiora grabbed his arm. He turned back to face her and found her face scrunched up. "What's wrong?" he asked.

"I had another reason for coming up here and I was wondering if you would talk to me for a moment." she said, her facial expression still worried.

"Sure. What's on your mind?" he said, moving back over to the bed to sit down.

She moved over and sat down beside him sighing. "I am going to be going into my heat cycle soon, master."

"OK." he said, unsure where she was going with this, "Is this something I need to be worried about?"

"No. No." she said quickly shaking her head, "It is an issue that all Neko who have reached breeding age go though."

Kyle nodded his head, still not understanding.

"I was just wondering if you could help me take care of it when it happens." she stated, her ears drooping lightly.

"Ummm, I guess I can."

He waited for a moment, watching her reaction. When she said nothing, he added, "What is it you'll need help with?"

"I will need..."

Her voice trailed off and she turned her head away from him, her ears dropping down against her head. He lightly put a finger on her chin, turning her head back in his direction.

"You can tell me, can't you? He said smiling, "What is it, Fiora?"

"Your seed!" she blurted out, her ears moving to lay back against her head even more tightly, suddenly angry, "I need your seed."

Kyle's face flushed a bright red as Fiora jerked away and turned away from him. She stood up and paced over to the far side of the room next to his computer desk.

"I don't understand what you're asking." he finally said, trying to calm her.

Fiora turned sharply, her face stained with tears. "I need you to lay with me and give me your seed."

Her voice was breaking as she spoke. "The last time I went through my heat cycle, when I was out, I almost broke when I smelled a human nearby. I almost offered myself to him to break my cycle."

Kyle stood, meaning to approach her but she hissed at him and he sat back down.

"I do not need your comfort. I simply need your word that you will help me."

Kyle sighed. "I don't know what to tell you, Fiora. I don't want to do anything that you don't want to do."

Fiora's ears moved again, returning to an upright position.

"Is this something that has to happen or is there another way?" he continued.

"It does not have to happen, master." she said, turning for the door, "I would ask that I be allowed to remain in my room during that time."

With those words, she opened the door and left the room. Kyle sat there for a moment before standing up and moving to the door himself. He shook his head, dumbfounded. He opened the door and made his way downstairs. Fiora and Rose were finishing up setting the table as he made his way into the kitchen. Rose happily ran up and gave him a hug, smiling up at him and speaking in Nekonian.

"She says she is glad that you decided to join us for dinner, master." Fiora said rather coldly.

Rose had turned as she'd listened to her sister translate for her, turning back after it was finished and looking up at him. He smiled, patting her on top of the head as he looked over at Fiora. Fiora moved quickly around the kitchen, setting up plates, silverware, and drinks. She made sure not to make eye contact with Kyle as she did so.

"I'd love to join you both for dinner, Rose." he said, looking back down at her.

He rubbed his hand over her head, smiling, before moving from her grasp and taking his seat at the head of the table. Fiora moved to take her seat, once again, not looking over at Kyle. Rose took her seat as well; a booster having been placed in the seat so she could sit up to the table. They ate in silence for a brief time before Kyle cleared his throat, drawing the attention of Rose. Fiora continued to ignore him.

"Fiora," he said, swallowing the bite of food and drawing her attention, "if you wouldn't mind joining me in my room after dinner, I'd like to continue that discussion."

Fiora halfheartedly smiled, "I do not think that is necessary, master, you made your position on the matter quite clear."

"I do have other options that I'm willing to discuss."

"Oh, do you, master? What sort of options?" her voice was contemptuous.

"Yes. As a matter of fact, I do."

"Then tell me. What alternatives do you offer?"

Kyle looked over at Rose who had stopped eating, her eyes darting back and forth between them. "I'd rather not discuss it right now."

"Ah. I see, master. Well, I suppose we will discuss it later then."

Kyle flushed but stayed silent, returning to his meal.

Once dinner was finished, Rose set about clearing the table. Kyle drew Fiora away, promising to allow her to return once their business was concluded. Rose's ears dropped but she nodded. Fiora said something quickly to her in Nekonian and her ears returned to their normal state as a smile spread back across her face. She ran over and hugged Kyle's legs before returning to clean the dishes.

Once they were out of earshot, he turned to Fiora. "What did you say to her?"

"She was under the impression that we were going away for the same reasons Harris would draw me away after dinner."

Kyle cleared his throat and flushed. Fiora chuckled and followed behind him, closing the door to his room as he moved to sit on the bed.

"So, what are these alternatives you wished to speak about, master?" she said, turning back to face him after locking the door.

Kyle patted the bed next to him and Fiora moved to sit next to him obediently but kept her distance.

Kyle sighed before starting. "Well, I was thinking that I could...you know... umm."

Fiora laughed. "Are you uncomfortable with this conversation, master?"

She stood and grabbed the bottom edge of her shirt, a grin splayed across her face. "Would it make it easier if I was naked?"

Kyle balked. "No, no. That won't be necessary. It certainly wouldn't help me be more comfortable talking about this either."

Fiora released the bottom of her shirt and moved to sit back on the edge of the bed, the wide grin still on her face.

"You're really enjoying my discomfort with this, aren't you?" Kyle chuckled, his face bright red.

"It is tickling to see you so flustered when speaking about sex, master."

"Fiora, please stop calling me master."

"Sorry, Kyle."

Kyle brushed his hair back, attempting to gain some semblance of control of himself again. As he felt his cheeks cool, he said, "I could save some of my seed for you by, um, you know, doing it myself."

Fiora shook her head. "It must be fresh."

Kyle dropped his head. After a moment, he looked back up. "Same day?" he asked.

Fiora's face scrunched up. "What do you mean?"

"If I did it on the same day that you needed it, would that work?"

Fiora mulled it over before nodding her head. "Yes, I think that would work."

Kyle mimicked her nodding, a plan finally formed. She caught him by surprise as she quickly launched herself at him, wrapping him in a tight hug. He fell back against the bed, her landing atop him, straddling his waist. His face reddened again as he felt her breasts, nipples hardening, pressing against the thin material of his shirt. He felt his cock starting to swell as she held him tightly against her.

Fiora loosened her grip on him, pushing up to sit astride his lap. "What's this, Kyle? She asked, rubbing her crotch against his stiffening member. "I have not started my heat cycle quite yet, you know."

Kyle flushed furiously, his cheeks turning a bright red. "Well, "he said with a self-depreciating chuckle, "I can't exactly help that. I've got a beautiful woman sitting in my lap."

Fiora smiled again. She leaned down and kissed him softly on the lips, closing her eyes as she did. He responded in kind, drawing a hand behind her head while wrapping the other around her back. The kiss quickly became more heated and needy as the two embraced on his bed. Fiora quickly broke the kiss, sitting up. Kyle released her as soon as he felt the tension of her body.

"I'm sorry." he said quickly, his face burning brightly.

Fiora shook her head before he even finished. "No. I am sorry, Kyle."

Fiora crawled off his lap, sitting again on the far side of the bed. Kyle sat up, wincing as he suddenly noticed the pinpricks of blood staining his shirt. He looked up at Fiora, her head down and her ears back again.

"Are you OK, Fiora?" he asked, watching her intently.

She turned away from him. "I will be alright, master. Please excuse me."

She stood and walked out of the room quickly before Kyle could even call after her.

Kyle sat on his bed, dumbfounded. He stripped off the shirt, inspecting the pinprick holes in his shoulders. He slid his boots and socks off, tossing them to the far side of the room to rest by his dresser. Being already bloodstained, he used the shirt to clean the areas around his new injuries, examining them again as he sat back on his bed. A sharp knock on the door caught his attention.

"Yeah?"

Fiora's voice sounded from the other side. "May I come back in, master?"

Kyle sighed yet again. "Yeah, Fiora. Come on in."

The door clicked open and swung wide. Kyle's jaw dropped as he took in the naked Neko standing in his doorway. She quickly entered the room, shutting the door and locking it behind her. Kyle sat stock still as Fiora slowly walked over to him, taking his face between her hands.

"Master." She said, her face inches away from his, "I understand what you are trying to do and I thank you."

Kyle's face resumed its bright red status as he rigidly shook his head, not daring to take his eyes from hers. She moved forward, wriggling her way between his legs to press her chest to his. Her hard nipples jabbed into his bare chest, drawing a light sigh from Fiora.

Kyle leaned his head back as Fiora came in for a kiss. "What's going on, Fiora?"

She pulled back from him, lowering her eyes. "I misunderstood you, master. I am sorry. I understand now. You do not wish for me to be your bed mate."

She pulled back from him, sliding from between his legs as she lowered her head in shame. He reached out, arresting her movement away from him and pulled her back to him in a warm hug. She still refused to look up at him, however, as she wrapped her arms around her chest. He put a finger under her chin and lightly lifted her head so their eyes met.

"Fiora," he said smiling, "I would feel honored to have you as my bed mate but I don't want you to think you must from obligation or necessity."

Her face scrunched up at the last reason. Kyle chuckled again. "Your heat cycle... thing." he said, still flushed a bright red.

She smiled lightly, her ears perking back up again. She leaned in and kissed him fully. Breaking the kiss, she smiled again. "I am making my own choice here, master."

Kyle nodded. They kissed again, more passionately. His tongue slipped between her lips, tasting the sweetness that was her. Her hands untangled from around her chest and pressed into his, her claws coming out to lightly prick his skin. Kyle winced slightly, breaking the kiss and looking down at her claws. She followed his gaze, pulling her hands back quickly.

"I am sorry, master." She said quickly, tucking her hands behind her back.

Kyle chuckled, "I think that's going to be something I have to get used to."

Fiora smiled back at him, pulling her hands from behind her and placing them on his covered thighs. She retracted her claws and leaned back into him, her face inches from his own.

"Perhaps I should wear gloves or you should keep your shirt on."

Kyle laughed. "Perhaps I just need some tougher skin."

She leaned forward and kissed him again, their passion quickly rising. Her hands moved from his thighs to his crotch, feeling the hardening flesh beneath the fabric. Kyle's hands slid down from around her back to her bottom, pulling her up onto the bed. He rolled as he pulled her up, bringing her under him and settling between her legs. Her hands moved from his crotch to his face as the kiss continued. They both broke away, gasping for air.

She moved her hands back down, tracing her way down his body to the front of his pants. As she moved to unbutton them, he pulled back away from her. A confused look crossed her face as she looked back into his eyes. He smiled at her before leaning in and kissing her on the neck.

"Not yet."

She cocked her head to the side, pondering the statement. Using that moment of confusion, Kyle quickly leaned down and lightly bit her on the neck where it met her shoulder. A low moan escaped her lips as Kyle continued lightly biting and kissing his way down her body. He stopped at her chest, admiring how the thinned fur barely hid her perfect breasts, allowing only her dark nipples to poke through it.

He took one into his mouth, teasing the tip with his tongue and squeezing it lightly between his lips. Fiora moaned again, threading her fingers through his hair. He switched to the other nipple, paying the same careful attention to that one as well. The smell of her sex assaulted his nose as he kissed his way down her flat stomach. She spread her legs wider and half-groaned and half-growled as his tongue slid down slowly across her slit. She was highly aroused, her lower lips puffy and glistening as he tongued her pussy gently.

Kyle slid his tongue in between her folds, lapping at the nectar he found there before sliding his tongue deep into her. She arched her back, her claws extending partially to scratch painfully across his scalp. He growled himself, tonguing her quickly as her claws drew blood from his hairline. He released her suddenly, unable to continue through the pain. He reached up and grabbed her hands, pinning them down against the bed by her wrists.

She craned her head up, eyes half-closed until she saw the small trickle of blood running from his hairline. She sat up quickly, snatching her hands from his light grasp. "I am so sorry, master."

Kyle chuckled, his lips glistening with her juices. "It's OK. Like I said, I think I just need some tougher skin."

Fiora leaned forward, rising onto her feet to tower over Kyle. She preened through his hair, finding the injuries. She sat back down and pressed her face into her hands. Kyle waited patiently as she worked through her thoughts. She lowered her hands into her lap, pulling her legs into a cross-legged sitting position.

"You are injured, master. Let me take care of those for you."

Kyle shook his head before she'd even finished. "I'm OK, Fiora. I really am."

"What if I were to tell you that I wanted to stop?"

Kyle brought his hands up in a noncommittal gesture. "Then I suppose we'd be stopping."

Fiora smiled. "That told me everything that I needed to know. I still think you are stupid for not letting me take care of your wounds." She said, as she snaked her legs back out, wrapping them around his waist. She pulled him to her with her arms and legs. He rested himself against her, propping his upper body up on his arms. She reached down between his arms, her hands snaking down to the front of his pants. Her legs pressed against his butt, keeping him from running again.

She undid his button, sliding his zipper down and reaching inside. She purred as her fingers circled around his thick member, the warm flesh hard against her palm.

"You are quite gifted, master." She said, stroking his erect cock.

She unhooked her legs from around his back, using her feet to slide his pants down his legs. He lifted his knees, one at a time, to allow her to slide his pants the rest of the way off. She stroked him a few more times before lining his throbbing member up with her waiting hole. She pulled lightly with her legs, coaxing him forward. Kyle slowly slid into her, feeling the delicious way her pussy contracted around his cock. Her eyes widened as he kept going until he was buried inside her completely.

Saint79
Saint79
67 Followers
12