Master C Ch. 01

Story Info
How I met Master C.
9k words
4.69
8.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story is for My Master C. He gave me the premise and set a few ground rules, one being that it was to be at least 8000 words. Though some of this is fiction, there is more truth than fiction in this. This is the longest story I've written and only the second I've published. Feedback is always appreciated :)

*****

August 15

So I've decided to write a journal of my thoughts and feelings, along with other random things going on in my life, as recommended by cousin Erin. She says that if I get the thoughts and feelings out, I'll feel better about what is going on. Personally, I don't think it will help because I've tried it before, but she's the one doing psych so I'll try again. If for no other reason than it will show her she's wrong.

So to start kids went off to first day of school. That's both a good and a bad thing. Good because they are gone for almost 8 hours! Bad because they are starting to get old. Which means I'm starting to get old. Yeah, don't need that reminder.

But I did have some excitement today. As I walked kids out the door, I saw the new next door neighbor. He pulled up with the moving van, driving a red pickup truck. All I can say is DAMN! He's got that just woke up black hair, hazel eyes and a very fit body. He looked over at me when he got out and smiled. That almost made me melt into a puddle. But instead of saying anything, I dropped my gaze and walked back inside. And that's my problem: my anxiety around others. I'm 5'6" and size 22 (hoping to get smaller). While I love my curves, I'm always conscious of how I look to others. I don't always care, but I know guys prefer the skinny models. Hell, hot neighbor probably has a model as a girlfriend.

Anyway, I got back inside, had a quick shower, dressed in my room and went to work. Kids came home around 3:30, Jake around 4 and I logged out at 4:30. I helped with dinner, sat down and ate as normal then made sure showers were done. Sometimes I still can't believe I have to yell at Mark to take his shower. Boy's 13 now. He shouldn't need to be reminded. After I got Tony to bed, I met Jake in our room where he was watching TV. I pulled up my newest book and ignored the TV. Ten o'clock came and Jake turned the TV off and it was time for bed.

I guess my problem is that I'm so tired of doing the same stuff every day. My whole excitement comes from my books or stories I read on Literotica. I've always had a kinky side and would LOVE to explore it more. Specifically being submissive. The idea of someone telling me what to do and when to do it is so arousing. Also the idea of nonconsent turns me on. Well, more specifically being in safe environment where pushed to do something that I don't completely want to do. Like being forced to take a dick completely down my throat and then being fucked for hours while tied down...

OK going completely off track. I've brought ideas up to Jake and he isn't interested except for spanking and occasionally twisting my nipples. But the second I say it hurts, he pulls back. While I'm grateful he does that, I'd also like him to push me. But that's not going to happen. So Erin came up with the journal idea so I can write things down and get out my "feelings". Again, doubt it will work but willing to try. So I'll write again later.

August 19

Yeah, there's no way I'm going to write in this every day. Sorry, but schedule is busy and I still don't agree with this. But here's an update.

Hot neighbor still next door and hot. Still haven't gotten up the nerve to say hi, but have done a little better than Wednesday and smiled at him while getting the mail earlier. Also think I looked better today, since I was wearing my purple tank top and jean shorts. I think the top makes me look sexy. It tends to dip down and shows off a bit of cleavage.

Jake went to Quincy tonight to watch a movie with Joe. It gave me a chance to write some more. I just really wish these stories would come easier to me. Some parts go by so quickly, or I know how I want it to end but I can't get there. My head just doesn't want to concentrate. It bugs the heck out of me. Maybe I should try writing something different? Manda keeps laughing at my reading fairy tales. Maybe it's because she's my sister, but it's starting to annoy me that she laughs at my choices. I really need something different, but no one seems to understand it. I know I'd really get criticised for writing what I really want: no romance, just fucking. Why do stories have to have a happy ending? Or romantic ending?

August 22

So I've apparently been flashing hot neighbor guy for the past week.

I got the kids off to school and took my shower. When I got out, I walked across my house wrapped in my towel like normal and started to get dressed in my room. I happened to turn around as I was pulling my thong up and out the window I saw hot neighbor guy staring at me in his yard. I saw his eyes wander up and down my body before I finally snapped out of it and ran across the room. Of course, I forgot to grab my clothes so I had to crawl under the window to get to them. But I saw he wasn't outside anymore. I still went back to the other side and got dressed. After calming down I had just enough time to clock into work.

Later on, Jake came home and said he met the new neighbor and his name is Ciaran. He's from Ireland and moved here for his job. Jake said they started talking about gaming and invited Ciaran over for dinner on Saturday since the kids will be gone for the night.

As I've been writing this, I realized he stared at me. He didn't turn away from the window or act like he didn't notice. He stared straight at me. Maybe I shouldn't be as embarrassed as I feel. Either way, I'm not putting the blinds down. It's kind of exciting thinking he can look in at any time.

August 25

This may be a bit long, so bare with me. But I had a very interesting time with Ciaran tonight. I fixed Pierogies and Kielbasa for dinner, knowing that making something from scratch would keep my mind occupied and make it easier to stay calm. While I haven't seen him over the past few days, I swear I could feel his eyes on me.

At six, dinner was fixed and Ciaran came over. He seemed to enjoy the dinner and was a lot of fun to talk to. While we talked, Jake mentioned my nickname Kitten that I got from my cousin. Of course this embarrassed me, as no one really calls me that anymore but Ciaran smiled and said that it seemed to fit me. Jake laughed and said it really did, as I can have very sharp claws. Ciaran smiled, but didn't seem to agree with Jake's assessment of my nickname.

We talked for a while and he's a really great guy. I found out that while he's a gamer, he's also a reader and has an interest in gardening. We got to discuss some of our favorite authors and stories. I laughed when he said he hasn't read Pride and Prejudice after I mentioned loving the book and reading different variations on it. I told him I knew more people that hadn't read the book than who did and even less who enjoyed the book. We laughed at that and talked more about current authors.

But the interesting part came when Jake left to take a phone call. As soon as he left the room, Ciaran turned to me and asked if I enjoyed teasing him getting dressed in the mornings. I kinda sat there, my face turned red and I couldn't say anything at first. I finally managed to gain a little composure and told him I'd close the blind. That's when he surprised me and told me not to. He said he found me very attractive and that I wasn't allowed to close the blind. I tried to get upset, but Ciaran said he knew I liked it and had seen some of the stories I read on Literotica. I blushed even harder, knowing that some of the stories are very graphic. He said he wants to talk Monday before work and before I could answer, Jake walked in. A few minutes later, Ciaran left. But he smiled at me as he walked out the door.

August 27

Today turned out to be even more interesting than Saturday. Almost as soon as the kids left, Ciaran knocked at the back yard door. I opened it and let him in, moving aside and lowering my eyes slightly as he came in.

He pushed my chin up to look me in the eyes and smiled at me. He told me I seemed like a great submissive and that he'd like to talk more about it.

So we went into the living room to talk for a bit. He told me he was a Dom and had been one for 7 years. I told him the truth: that I've had submissive feelings for a while but that Jake isn't dominate and doesn't want to be dominate. He asked what I've tried and what I like. I told him about the spanking during sex and nipple twisting. I also told him I liked the idea of being tied down and that I have different toys. When he asked to see them, I quickly got them. Jake and I haven't tried them, so they haven't been used yet. When he saw the different items, his eyes darkened and I could almost see the ideas on what to do with them.

After this he politely left, but he did tell me to talk to Jake about him. He said he'd very much like to be my Dom and thought I would enjoy it too.

Unfortunately, I had to jump onto my computer to make it to work on time. I sat at work all day, thinking about the proposition given to me. I knew I would enjoy being a submissive, but how would Jake feel? I loved him and didn't want to do anything to damage our marriage, but I knew I needed something more. So I made up my mind to talk to him after dinner.

When the kids went to bed, I sat down and told him we needed to talk. He asked what was wrong and I assured him nothing, but that I had been asked something by Ciaran. I then told Jake what we discussed and that I really wanted to try it. To say Jake wasn't thrilled would be an understatement. The first two things he asked were if I wanted to leave him and why he wasn't enough for me. I of course assured him that I wasn't leaving and didn't want to at all. I then explained about wanting to be forced to submit, to be told what to do and when to do it. He said he could try, but I said I didn't want that for him. That I couldn't force him to dominate me. I also pointed out that since our relationship worked with both of us talking things out, to change it would be hard and I didn't want that. So he agreed with a few rules of his own. The first being no vaginal sex. While I understand the rule, I don't particularly like it. But I agreed to it. Jake also said he didn't want anything that would interfere with our everyday life. Since I agree with this as well, that was easy. His last rule was that he didn't want to know what was going on and he didn't want the kids to know. Again, something that I completely agreed with. So with reluctance, Jake agreed to my being in a D/s relationship with Ciaran.

August 31

So I haven't had a chance to talk to Ciaran until today. Between work and kids, it was a bit hectic this week. But what a fun talk today was.

I took the day off so we could talk for a while and I wouldn't have to worry about work. I walked over to his house and knocked on the door. He answered with a smile and invited me in. I followed him into the living room and sat on the couch next to him. Again, when I lowered my eyes, he pushed my chin up. He said that he wanted to see my eyes as we discussed what Jake and I talked about. I told him what Jake said and the three rules Jake put down. Ciaran smiled at them and agreed, though he mentioned not liking the no vaginal sex he understood it. He asked if Jake and I had anal sex and I blushed saying we did on occasion. He smiled even bigger and said that he is the only one who gets my ass anymore. I blushed even more but agreed on that.

We discussed further what I want to try and what I won't do. I told him the few things I knew I didn't want to do (kids, fire or scat) and that other than those I was willing to try. He grinned and told me from now I was to call him "Sir". I voiced a small objection since I use Sir a lot at my job and it isn't a special name. I told him I had read of calling Doms Master. He said he didn't want to use that, as it has a different meaning. When I asked him the difference, he smiled and said that was my homework tonight. We came up with Master C as acceptable when we're together in private. He said that in other situations, like him visiting or we're out in public, I can call him Ciaran.

Master C also ordered me to continue with this journal and to be completely honest with it. He said it's so that he can read at any time what my thoughts are of what we've done and also know how my day went on a particular day. So from now on, I have to write daily even if it's to say how things went.

We sat and talked about what I read. I mentioned reading stories on Literotica and that I enjoy writing, though I haven't published anything. Master C said he's going to think on something for me to write for him and let me know next week. I smiled, pleased that I can write a story for him, as it's something I enjoy and consider a gift.

So I'll be writing more often in this journal and writing more of what I feel.

September 1

So I'm at my in laws this weekend. Honestly, quite bored with this. The main reason being that I don't have access to the internet and barely have access to my books.

I'm also getting a bit antsy. I enjoy my mother in law, but she seems to prefer Jake's ex wife more than me. Since we're friends, I know why she likes Jake's ex, but I just wish she'd treat me with the same respect she seems to have for Jake's ex. I don't know, maybe it's just my overthinking things, but she seems way too appreciative of his ex.

September 2

So sleep did not happen last night. The couch is so uncomfortable it isn't funny. Try fitting 2 adults on a sectional sofa. It doesn't work well. Worst part is we still have one more night.

So we didn't really do anything today. Jake played some video games with his brother while I read downstairs with his mother. Only interesting part was reading steamy romance books while sitting next to my mother in law. It was fun reading the sex scenes and making sure she didn't notice.

September 3

We picked up some fireworks and were able to fire them off before we left this afternoon. I read the ride home, wanting to finish the romance book before we got home.

We got home and there was a message in the mailbox for me to go see Master C after we were settled in.

I got everything put away and made sure kids had their stuff ready for school the next day, then went over to Master C's house. I knocked on the door and followed Master C into the living room.

He told me to take my shirt, bra and shorts off. I hesitated a bit, but then quickly took them off. I was left standing in just my red thong. It's a favorite and I was happy to be wearing it as Master C's eyes lit up seeing it.

Master C told me to kneel, which I did without hesitating. He pushed my legs out till they were shoulder length apart, then told me to move my knees outward slightly and sit back on my heels. Then he told me to put my hands on my thighs and look straight ahead.

He said this was how I was to kneel whenever we met privately. He told me I looked exquisite and that I have a beautiful body and he wants to see it. The praise made me blush, as I've never been told I looked exquisite before.

Master C then asked how my weekend was. I told him about my mother in law and that I had read a romance while sitting with her. He laughed and asked how that made me feel. I told him how it made me a bit aroused and also nervous, as I didn't want her to know what I was doing.

Master C ran his hand through my hair and asked if I had looked up the difference between Sir and Master. I told him what I had read and he agreed with the possession vs respect. But, as we already discussed using Master C, we are staying with that for now. He told me he was pleased with how well I was obeying so far and that he looked forward to setting down more rules.

He told me he'd be over Wednesday after the kids left to decide on an outfit for me to wear for work. He also asked about what kind of heeled shoes I owned. I told him about my ankle boots, white wedges and thigh high boots. He told me to have the thigh highs available Wednesday so he could look at them.

He then grabbed my hair at the base of my neck and asked if I was still horny. I said yes immediately, as his doing that had brought my arousal back full force. He let go of my hair, sat down on the couch and told me to crawl over to him. I did so eagerly, stopping right in front of him. He looked down and said that I had to show my oral skills, then he would let me cum.

I enthusiastically took his pants and boxers off, then took him into my mouth. I moaned, loving his taste and smell. I licked around his head, then down the back of his cock to his balls. I followed my tongue and swallowed him till he hit the back of my throat. I then sucked on him while moving back up his cock.

He grabbed my hair and pushed me back down, holding me still for a minute. He made me go slower and controlled how far I took him. I groaned around him, loving that he took control. He continued to fuck my mouth, going a little deeper each time. He continued for another fifteen minutes, going harder and faster every few minutes. When he came, he grunted and held me to him for a few minutes. I almost came from him blowing into my mouth.

He pulled me off him and told me to lay across his lap. I did so immediately. He ran his hand up and down my back, drawing patterns on back before slipping his hand between my thighs. He complimented how wet I was, which got me even more wet and moaning at his words. He gently tapped my clit before moving back up my slit, going over my ass and then to my back. It had me squirming and practically purring with pleasure. When he heard my noises, he told me that was why he loved my nickname: he could tell I purred when pleased.

He then ran his fingers back over my clit and continued to alternate between gentle pressure and full out twisting. He told me how pleased he was that I listened and how I did a give a good blowjob. But he wanted me to look up how to get better. I moaned out an affirmative that sounded more like a bunch of vowels. He added a bit more pressure before giving me the much needed permission to cum. When I came, I moaned loudly and pressed myself against his fingers. When I was done, he lifted me next to him on the couch and used a towel to clean me up. He looked me over, eyes sparkling. He then told me that my red thong was to be worn every time we met privately. He also said he loved how I came and he couldn't wait to see how many ways he could make me cum.

He got me a glass of water and after fifteen minutes, helped me dress. He reminded me again to have the boots ready for Wednesday morning when he came over to pick out my outfit. I smiled as I left, happy to have pleased him.

When I got home, I went over to Jake and kissed him hard. I pulled away and smiled, feeling really relaxed and happy. He looked over at me questioningly. I just smiled wider and walked to our room while curling my finger at him. He jumped up and followed me to our room. While I didn't cum, I still had a lot of fun and so did Jake.

September 4th

Since today was a busy day getting everyone back on schedule, I didn't have a chance to talk to Master C. So I'll write about other stuff.

After work, Jake and I took the kids to the park. After playing in a field for a while, he suggested a drive around the park to see what was around. As we did so, I saw a few quiet areas where no one seemed to go often. One area had a boat drop into the river. We parked and looked around some more and I could see how secluded it looked.

After we got done with the park, we came back home where I fixed some lemon pepper chicken for dinner. It tasted really good and the potatoes with it were also great. There's some chicken leftover, so I'll probably have that for lunch tomorrow.