Master Claiming His Pet....Again

Story Info
Master/Pet.
2.6k words
4.36
15.1k
8
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Roles seem to have been forgotten between Master and his Pet lately and as much as he enjoys his pet's spirit he did have to remind her of who was actually in charge. Many times she had forgotten her place and he had let it go. Maybe he gave her warning but then she would repeat the same behavior right afterwards. He knew he had a lively Pet and he didn't want to break her spirit but at the same time she needs a recap of who was actually the one in control.

They are meeting at their town home that they both share for their encounters. Pet has already started the meeting off wrong by arriving late. Granted, she wasn't too late just by ten minutes but her offenses have already been adding up. She came in all smiles of course and He couldn't help but smile back at her. She is dressed sexy wearing a black dress with high heels and stockings. The dress had a low neck line that shows off her cleavage just enough that didn't give away too much and the rest of the dress wrapping around her body like a second skin embracing her curves. Yes, she was a sexy sight with a brilliant smile and she belonged to Him.

"Hello Master!" She exclaims.

"Hello Pet, you my dear are late." He states firmly and she gave Him a sheepish grin then apologizes. He just nods. It's a challenge staying angry at her. She is just so damn cute some times and dressed that way but wait He needs to stay focused. He is determined to do what needs to be done and why He called the meeting in the first place.

"I want you to go to the bedroom, strip completely naked, lie on the bed and wait for me." He is firmly states using His "DOM" voice. "Yes, Master!" Is all she says because she can tell he is no longer playing.

She puts her purse down and takes off her shoes. She walks towards the bedroom to undress. Once she is naked she lays on the bed waiting for Him to enter the room. She senses His presence before she sees Him waiting at the end of the bed towering over her. Her heart beat begins to speed up and is echoing in her ears. He stares down at her naked body and looks her over. She looks absolutely beautiful and she belongs to me He thinks. She is my pet, my little whore, my little slut and she is mine period.

He smiles as He thinks these things and walks to the side of the bed to sit down. He goes to the bedside table and to pull out restraints. He ties each to her wrists then to the headboard. He kisses her to reassure her that even though He is in control she is safe with Him. He goes back to the drawer to pull out more restraints for her ankles. He takes her left ankle and clasps it next to her left wrist and then taking her right ankle and clasps that to her right wrist. He steps off the bed and looks down at her to see His work. She is now lying with her hands and legs restrained above her head. Her pussy and ass are on display as she is fully exposed. She is completely helpless and under His absolute control. She can see the excitement in His eyes. She is full of anticipation. What is He going to do to her while she is in such a vulnerable position? She feels herself getting wet from just imagining the pleasure He may bring her.

He slowly takes off his shirt showing off his trim muscular chest. She stares up at him as He looks down on her like she is His prey. Her pussy is shaved per His request. Her tight little ass is presented right in front of him and it's a glorious sight. Yes, that is all mine He thinks as He is looking her over again while her plump tits rest on her chests and her nipples hard. She gazes at him eagerly and waits patiently for what He has planned for her. He takes off his pants and underwear and lets them fall to the floor. He is standing before her naked and gorgeous. She is feeling restless and struggles against her restraints. She wants to touch him, caress him, kiss him, suck him, and fuck him. He can see the lust in her eyes and He just smiles knowingly.

He crawls on the bed to lean forward between her legs. Their faces meet and He kisses her softly at first but then He grabs both sides of her head forcing his tongue in her mouth giving her a powerful passionate kiss. He leaves her breathless when He is finished and begins trailing kisses down her neck and over to her ear as she cries out. She edges upwards wanting more from him but He pulls away so he can look into her eyes.

"Oh my pet, you look so lovely like this under my complete control. I need to remind you my dear that you are always under my control and not just when I have you tied up. Is that clear?" He asks as He rubs his cock against her pussy and gazes into her eyes.

"Oh yes Master, it's clear" She sighs as she feels herself becoming more and more aroused. She just wants to feel Him inside of her. She craves His hard cock thrusting in her hard to ease the itch that has begun to grow. The question is will He give her the relief she knows she needs from what is beginning to build inside of her?

He puts His full weight on her and resting his cock on her clit as he nuzzles into her tits. He places a nipple in his mouth sucking on it and then bit her just a little too hard because she shrieked. He looks up at her and smiles then trails his tongue over to the other tit. She feels him sucking and licking her tit then he places both His hands on each of them squeezing them hard making her quiver.

He leans forward on his knees and tells her to open her mouth. When she opens he slides his cock in her mouth and begins thrusting in and out fucking her mouth. He holds her head by her hair and feeling her slobber over his cock as he continues using her mouth. He feels her tongue gliding along his dick and he moans feeling the wet warmth her mouth offered. She has tears streaming down her face from his cock hitting the back of her throat but knowing this pleases him she maintains to sucking him.

With his dick covered in her saliva and his pre-cum, he pulls out of her mouth grabbing each of her tits pushing them together to slip his cock in between them and begin fucking them. Her tits are very voluptuous feeling amazing as his cock is enveloped between them. There is enough lubrication with her saliva and His pre-cum that He is able to glide back and forth easily in a pleasant rhythm giving him that perfect friction that would have Him cumming soon.

"Open your mouth, my pet." He whispers and she complies. He strokes his cock downward one more time then back up towards her mouth to drip His cum into her waiting mouth, then down her chin, to her throat and ending with her tits. Those are His mouth and tits now. She belongs to Him and with His cum on her that shows the evidence of that now. She swallows His cum but has to leave the rest of His cum to dry on her. After all, she is still restrained and is unable to reach the remaining leftovers.

"Your Master just gave you gift my pet, what do you say?" He asks as he is resting on her.

"Thank you Master!" She smiles.

"What are you thanking me for my dear?" He asks looking at her intently.

"Thank you for your wonderful tasting cum. I love the way you taste Master!" She smiles mischievously. Yes, she is His little whore but a good little girl too.

He leans back on his knees to admire her pussy and sweet ass that is displayed before Him. He begins to kneading and slapping her ass and rubbing her clit. He pinches her clit and she jumps in surprised but feels her juices flowing freely. He notices her pussy is getting wetter. He persists in squeezing her ass then spreads her ass cheeks even wider apart. She is completely vulnerable and under His command. She feels his cock beginning to grow again and becoming hard as he torments her pussy and ass rubbing it against her.

He plunges into her wet cunt slamming her hard while His pelvis bone crashes on her clit. He waits a moment to letting her pussy adjusts to His size as he feels her cunt walls embracing his cock grasping Him. He begins driving into her pussy with vigorous thrusts. He looks thoughtfully into her eyes and she into His. She struggles to move with Him but being restrained could not. He just continues plowing into her as she cries out.

"Whose pussy is this?" He demands.

"It's yours!" She calls out.

"And who am I?" He challenges.

"You're my Master!" She complies breathlessly still gazing at him overwhelmed with pleasure. She can tell that He wanted to hear more or something else because He stops for a moment to glare down at her.

"It's your pussy, Master. It belongs to you." She says quickly hoping those were the words He is looking for. They must have been because He resumes penetrating His pussy pounding it hard. She can feel herself contracting beginning to cum. He of course could tell she is going to cum. He knows her body so well, plus He feels her pussy clenching tightly around his cock as if to milk it.

"You know my dear; you must ask me before you can cum. This is my pussy. All your orgasms belong to me. Is that understood?" He asks as HE watches her carefully.

"Yes Master, you own all my orgasms!" She says sincerely hoping her words please Him. "Very good my pet and no you cannot cum yet." He says as he continues stroking His cock in and out of His pussy. His dick is covered in her wet juices and she is very close to cumming but she has to hold out. She is ordered too. He grabs a tube of lube and places a generous amount on her anus. She feels His finger enter her as He glides it back and forth stretching her as he enters another finger spreading her wider. She moans as He does this. It only hurts slightly but because she is already aroused it actually feels good to her. She tries to move upward towards Him thrashing about to try to reach him. He can't help but chuckle at her.

Yes, He knows how to control her body after all isn't her body His? He knows what and how to make her hot and what makes her cum. He could have her cumming on demand by using one word if he wanted to train her that way and has considered it. Her ass is ready for his large thick cock.

He slowly penetrates her ass inch by inch and feeling her spread wider as his cock enters her. He watches her face as He pierces into her backside stuffing her completely until he reaches the end of His root. He sits there a moment feeling her anus stretch as his cock has completely fills her. Her ass muscles constrict around his cock as if giving it a hug. He lets out a moan. It feels so good to him. He then slowly moves back to the tip of his cock before dipping back in again. He stares down into her eyes as he fucks her ass gently. She tries to look back at him but her eyes roll to the back of her head. His rhythm is wonderful and feels amazing to her.

He has his palm on her clit and rubbing it with the perfect pressure as he simultaneously drives in and out of her backside. He uses such a slow easy pace that both of them moan. She starts to call out his name and begins to fight against her restraints. She wants to touch Him, feel Him or at least be able to move with Him but she was powerless. At one point, she pleads with Him to release her and He just smiles shaking His head no at her.

"Whose ass is this?" He demands.

"It's your ass Master!" She states breathlessly.

"Who do you belong to?" He inquires in the same serious tone.

"I belong to you Master!" She says as he is still fucking her in the ass. He commences to speed up his rhythm and fuck her harder. She squeals and He groans in delight. Aw, her ass feels so good wrapped around His cock. He wasn't sure if he wanted it to ever end but he feels pre-cum oozing out of his cock and into her rear.

"Do you want to cum my little whore?" He whispers still pumping His cock in her backside.

"YESS, Oh Please...Yesss!" She begs. He glances down at her and can't help but to grin. He loves hearing her in a desperate state. That always makes Him hold out longer just so He can see His little slut suffer.

"Is that how we are supposed to ask?" He teases but at the same time He is completely serious. "Oh, Please Master may I cum?" She pleads, staring at Him with hopeful eyes.

"I will allow you to cum on one condition. You must look in my eyes the whole time. You are not to turn your head away from me. Do you understand?" He commands.

"Yes!" She says exasperated. He is still rubbing her clit with precise pressure and pounding her hard in the ass.

"Yes what? Tell me what you want." He orders.

"Yes Master, I understand. May I cum?" She states frustrated because she doesn't think she can hold out much longer. He could drag this out longer making her suffer more but He knew He wasn't going to be able to hold out much longer Himself.

"Yes, you may cum my little whore! Just look in my eyes when you do. You are my property. You and your orgasms belong to me. You're only allowed to cum when I give you the permission to. Isn't that right my pet?"

"Yes, Master!" she says helplessly. He pumps a couple more times in her backside before she feels His hot thick fluid fill her. She releases her orgasm with a yell and soaks His pubic hair with her juices. He pulls out of her ass to finish His eruption covering the outside of her puckered hole and her pussy with His explosion. He is sweating and she is feels beads of his sweat drip on her body mixing with his cum. He leans back on His heels staring down at his now "claimed" property. She is still in restraints and covered in His cum from her chin down to her ass. She is still a beautiful sight and she belongs to Him.