Master Comes Home Ch. 01

Story Info
Master comes home to his pet for a shower.
3.7k words
11.4k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ok, this is a joint story between me and my favorite girl. First my turn then hers. This the first story that we have written so comments are welcome and encouraged. We can't wait to hear what everyone has to say. :D

______________________

"I'm home beautiful!!"

*I yell as I open up the door. I put my jacket on the rack and my keys on the ring waiting for a reply but there is none so I yell again and start looking around*

"Where are you at?"

*I don't hear you come in, I am waiting in the bedroom at the foot of the bed, as stark naked as I was when Master left this morning, assuming the position he told me to stay in, the same position I've been in ever since finishing my daily chores and long hot cleansing bath. My knees are bent and head is down to the ground awaiting my perfect masters return. My hands are behind my back and although it still hurts my muscles to stay like this for so long, I do it for my master, hoping he is pleased to see me waiting there for him in submission like a good little slave*

*I make a show of searching from room to room even thought I know where your supposed to be, yelling out for you in each room loud enough that my voice carries through the whole house, the kitchen*

"Are you in here beautiful?..."

*The living room*

"Where are you?...."

*Even the closet*

"Come out come out where ever you are..."

*As I start to walk up the stairs I stamp my feet loudly, searching slowly room by room*

*I stay in position, my body tingling in anticipation of my masters arrival. Every touch from him has a purpose and it's like an electrical current running from his fingertips to my body. I stay there, motionless and speechless as I've been ordered to do, I patiently wait for him...my body still but inside I'm bounding with energy. I know that when you come in and see me I'll want to jump right up to greet you, it took me a while to break myself of that, but I have taught myself to stay and wait for masters orders before moving even a muscle*

*I take my time and slowly search each of the rooms upstairs, drawing this out as long as I can... then I finally go to the master bed room, gently turning the knob and slowly pushing the door open, taking a second to let my eyes adjust to the low light I see you down on the floor, exactly where and how I had told you to be and it brings a huge smile to my face... not to mention an instant hard on*

'How did I ever get so lucky as to get such an amazing girl?'

*I think as I slowly walk in to the room walking over to one side of the bed, checking you out as I go over and turn on the lamp, then I walk around to the other side, looking at you the entire time, admiring my favorite girl and judging her positioning... then I move and walk slowly up behind you*

"Why didn't you answer me when I was calling to you beautiful?"

*I ask as I gently run my hand over you ass and over the small of your back*

"Hmmmm?"

*Smacking you lightly on the ass*

*I blush furiously, excited and intimidated by my masters presence*

"Well, sir, you told me not to speak...and I'm not one to yell, so I did what I was told and waited for my master to come to the room and address me directly before saying anything and risking upsetting him."

*My skin burns hot, I feel myself blushing and I have to fight hard my urge to get up and kiss my master. The pale skin of my ass gets a little bit red from even the lightest smack. I can feel shivers running throughout my body. I stay still, waiting eagerly for my orders*

"I'm sorry if I upset you, sir"

*I say meekly, my eyes cast down to the floor*

*I can't help but smile as I walk around you listening to your answer and admiring how easily your skin reddens at a touch and how beautiful and sexy you look when you blush*

"Hmmmmm, that is such a good little slave..."

*I say as I gently run my fingers up your spine from your ass all the way up to the back of your neck, just barely touching you*

"Waiting all this time just like master ordered... being so very diligent and obeying his orders so well... hmmmmmm..."

*I say as I move around in front of you*

"Sit up and Look at me."

*I order as I stand directly in front of you*

"You didn't upset me..."

*I say as a huge smile creeps across my face*

"Master is very proud of his favorite girl."

*then I lean down and very gently kiss you on the lips, gently tracing them with my tongue as I pull back and stand back up*

*I sit up, looking up at you, my hands still laced behind my back. I sit there in silence and can't help but smile, my perfect master being happy makes me elated. Seeing that I make my master happy and proud to have a slave like me makes me want to work just that much harder to be the good little slave I am. I blush even more and look up at you with waiting eyes, hoping that soon I get to touch my masters body and show how much I cherish every inch of it*

"Thank you, sir, your kiss is amazing and brings shivers up and down my spine, master. I am the luckiest slave there is."

*I can't help but have a huge smile show up on my face as you talk*

"No beautiful, Master is the lucky one to have such an amazing slave... Now, you may get up and do what you want until I order other wise."

*I smile big and stand up, I kiss you passionately, my lips have been aching to touch yours all day, my hands caress your body, one resting on the back of your neck bringing me into the kiss, i smile and bite your lip a little and i straddle your lap, grinding my body against yours as my hands work diligently to remove your belt*

"Sir, if you take a shower, since you just got off of work, may I join you?"

*i blush, hoping i wasn't being too forward, I kiss your neck and run my hands over your body loving every inch of it, feeling the electricity run between us*

*I kiss you back as you kiss me, loving every second of contact with those soft, beautiful lips of yours that have been in my thoughts all day long... there is a huge smile on my face as you straddle me and start grinding up against me and you remove my belt... I always love how enthusiastic my favorite girl is when I let her loose*

"Hehehe..."

*I chuckle lightly as you start blushing after asking me about the shower... just sitting there and letting your kiss and caress me for a little while, then I say*

"Hmmmm, that is a really good idea there beautiful... Stop and get up now."

*I order and then I stand up, spreading my legs slightly and holding my arms slightly out from my sides*

"Would my favorite girl like to help master get undressed for his shower?"

*I say, a mischevious grin forming as I ask*

*I obey and eagerly smile at you*

"Why of course, sir, I'm always glad to undress my masters perfect body."

*I smile at you and take a step forward but then wait a moment*

"May I?"

*I can't help but grin at you as you ask for permission to undress me*

"You really are the most amazing slave ever beautiful... and I love my favorite girl."

*I say as I step forward and kiss you deeply and passionately, then I go back to how I was standing*

"Yes you may."

*I blush and look down at the ground*

"Thank you sir."

*I look back at you and run my hands up and down your body and start to undress you from your shoes up....I untie and strip off your shoes and socks and run my hands slowly up the insides of your legs...my hands 'accidentally' brushing against the bulge in your pants.... i slide them down along with your underwear and then slip your shirt up and off and smile, looking over your naked body and kissing you passionately as my hands roam... unable to control myself... I stop, realizing I haven't asked permission*

"Oh i'm sorry sir."

*I say, resuming my submissive position and looking up at you hoping you won't be mad*

*I reach out and gently take your chin in my hands, lifting your head until you can see the smile on my face*

"Hmmmm, I love the way you undress me beautiful, we will definitely have to do this more often."

*then I lean in and gently kiss your lips... I pull back keeping your chin in my hand, then I move my thumb and start moving it softly back and forth across your lips*

"and don't worry about that little slip beautiful, that was masters fault for not being more clear... he should have told you that my permission to do what you want had stopped..."

*gently caressing your lip the entire time*

"Do you forgive master?"

"Sir, yes sir, as long as you forgive me"

*I blush and smile up at you, i suck on your thumb a little and smile up at you*

"Master you drive me wild with desire, sometimes it's just so hard to help myself."

*I look up at you and smile just a little bit, still blushing, still in slave position with my arms behind my back looking up at you*

*I smile back at you as you smile at me*

"There is nothing to forgive you for beautiful... and I'm glad that I drive you wild with desire, I try so very hard at it."

*then I lean in and kiss you again*

"And Master is so very proud of how strong his favorite girl is and at how well she does obey."

*I smile at you then I let go of your chin and walk past, waving a finger at you over my shoulder with out even looking back*

"Follow me."

*I eagerly follow you, crawling instead of walking, following you to the bathroom and getting the water started without even asking, making sure it's just the right temperature*

"Is this water okay for you, sir?"

*I stop right before I reach the bathroom door and let you crawl past me, leaning down so that my fingers gently brush against your spine making you shiver... I'm constantly surprised by just how submissive and amazing you are and I smile warmly at you as you start the shower and get it ready... when you ask me I stick my hand into the water without the slightest hesitation that the water will be too hot because you always get it just like I like it, then I step in to the shower, moaning lightly as the warm water runs over my shoulders and down my back*

"Ohhh yesss, that is just amazing beautiful... you always get it just how I like it."

*A big smile spreading across my face as I stick my hand back out of the shower and say*

"Come on in and join me."

*a big smile plays across my face as i stand up and climb into the shower with you. I grab a sponge and get it all ready with soap as the water cascades down my body, wetting my hair. The droplets glisten as they roll down over my soft pale skin and my hard pink little nipples*

"I'm glad it's just right, sir...."

*I look at you and bite my lip*

"May I kiss you, master?"

*I reach out and gently rub your left nipple, watching the water droplets slide over your soft and beautiful skin*

"Yes you may kiss me."

*chuckling lightly as I reply*

"Master loves and trusts his favorite girl, so she may kiss him where ever she wants."

*Smirks and kisses you softly at first on the lips, my kiss progressively growing more intense and passionate. I smile and look up at you, planting little kisses down from your lips and down your neck and shoulders and torso and then down the length of your amazingly sexy cock... i tease it just a little bit with my tongue. I'm now on my knees, my hands behind my back because I have yet to be permitted to touch you with anything but my lips and tongue. My eyes never leave yours, the water engulfs me and i vaguely resemble a wet puppy sitting there submissively at your feet. I am, after all, your pet, your slave...all yours.*

*I reach back and turn the shower head down so that the water hits my back and shoulders more and doesn't hit you in the face, never taking my eyes off yours as I do... then I push my hips forward slightly, sliding them side to side so that my cock slides back and forth across your lips*

"You want do suck masters big hard cock? hmmmm, is that what my little pet wants? Does she want to touch masters rock hard cock?"

"Sir yes sir, may I please suck your amazing cock?"

*I look up at you and kiss the tip of it, smiling and inching closer, licking my lips at the thought, my tongue grazing the tip of your tasty member as i do*

"Please, sir, I know you'll enjoy it...and if so may i use my hands or not?"

*I moan and shudder slightly as you tongue teases my cock*

"hmmmm, yes you may my pet..."

*I say as I gently push your hair back out of your face with my hand*

"and I'm sure that I will love it very much."

*I say as I gently caress your cheek*

"and to start, no hands... master well tell you when you may use them"

*I eagerly smile up at you*

"I do love a challenge."

*I lick the tip of your amazing cock, teasing around the head with my tongue, i lick the length of it, teasing and licking and sucking on your balls gently and playfully before licking and sucking my way up the tip where i wrap my lips around it and take you into my throat.... my tongue circling your cock... i almost choke, gag a little, but keep going, knowing i can take it... i suck you deep into my throat... tasting you... licking around your throbbing cock... the water just trickling onto me now... my eyes never leave your face, watching your reaction gives me great satisfaction... i suck you eagerly.. deep throating you... tasting you... feeling you get harder under my lips and in my throat...*

*I smile down at you as I watch you start to tease me, loving every second of it... as you take my cock deep in to your throat I can't help but moan deeply, my eyes rolling back in to my head*

"You..."

*The words catch in my throat as I look down at you expertly suck my cock with out using your hands*

"You may use your hands now my pet."

*I say, placing my hand gently on top your head as I start gently rocking my hips forward and backward to meet the movements of your mouth*

*I just use one hand and grip the base of your cock, the other hand finds yours and gives it a tight but gentle squeeze...I grip the base of your cock and stroke it, gripping firmly, as my tongue traces the head of your cock and then moves down to taste and tease and gently suck on your balls....i can't help but look at your amazing dick as i take it into my throat again, my grip firmly planted on the base of your cock....your moans make me suck you even more eagerly, wanting so badly to please you..... my head bobs up and down and i deep throat you over and over, sucking you hard and fast, my eyes now looking back up at your face watching you react to this... I suck around the head of your cock... only about a quarter of the way into my mouth, focusing mainly on teasing and pleasing the tip, while stroking the rest of your long hard member and giving your hand a loving squeeze, hoping you enjoy this*

*when you squeeze my hand with yours I lace my fingers into yours, holding your hand as you suck and tease me, and you start stroking me my breathing gets shorter and shorter*

"Hmmm, that feels so very good... oh god don't stop."

*my head rolled back as I moan over and over from how good it feels... when you squeeze my hand I squeeze your hand back and look down at you and almost breathlessly*

"Hmmm, that feels so amazing... no one has ever pleased me like you can beautiful and if you keep this up master is going to be cumming for you."

*I take you out of my mouth momentarily*

"May I please taste and swallow your cum sir, I want it all over my face and my tits and in my mouth too, if that's alright."

*I continue to stroke your cock as i ask this, squeezing your hand, teasing your throbbing member with my tongue.. licking every inch of your cock before sucking the head of your cock some more.... my tongue flicking the very end of it... i look up at you with eager and hungry eyes*

*I smile down at you as you ask me this, then as you go back to work I moan, my head rolling off to the side... then I look back down in to those beautiful eyes of yours*

"Yeeessss... yes you can beautiful hmmmmmmmm..."

*Then I move my free hand up to kiss my fingers, moving them down so they touch next to your lips*

"oh goddddd mhmmmmm..."

*I say as you flick the end of my cock with your tongue, driving me wild and almost pushing me over the edge*

*I smile and suck you even more eagerly, i can feel your cock tense up a little, i know you're near to cumming..... i flick my tongue over the tip some more, circling it... sucking the end of your dick hard as i stroke the rest and play with your balls a little bit..... i look up at you and suddenly plunge your cock deep into my throat, knowing your close, i suck you hard and fast, trying hard to make you cum for me so i can taste it and feel it on my already wet skin.... i look up at you.... just wanting so badly to taste your hot sticky cum... wanting to please my perfect master... wanting him proud of his little slave... his little pet....*

*As you look up at me I can see the hunger... the pure desire in your eyes and I can't hold back any longer, my whole body tenses up as I start to cum... I cum so hard that my eyes roll back in to my head and I almost pass out from how amazing it feels and powerful it is*

*I take some in my mouth, loving the feel of my masters cum.... i take you out and lick the tip as you cum on my face and nice round tits.... then i suck you a little more... hard... teasing with my tongue, hoping to get every last tasty drop of cum from you.... once again I feel the water cascading over my electrified body... i had forgotten about it because i was so intent on pleasing my master.... i look up at you with a smile as i take you from my mouth and squeeze your hand lovingly, i stand up and let the water wash off your cum from my body*

"Good thing we're in the shower, right, sir?"

*i giggle a little and look you in the eyes and kiss you softly*

*As you squeeze my hand I look down at you and smile... my eyes roaming all over your body to find all the places where my cum hit, then I help you stand up and help wash the cum off, making sure to get every last drop off*

"Yeah, very good thing beautiful."

*I say after you kiss me, then I lean in and kiss you back*

"That was the most amazing thing I have ever felt... and you have completely wore me out."

* I say, then I turn off the water*

"Come on, lets go take a little nap ok?"

*I say as I step out of the shower*

*I smile at you, extremely happy that I pleased my perfect master*

"Yes sir, that sounds like a really good plan."

*I stick my hand back in and help you out of the shower... drying you off softly with a towel before allowing you to do the same to me... then I take your hand in mine and kiss you softly on the lips... walking hand in hand over to lay down on the bed... gently running my fingers through your hair as you cuddle up close to me you head on my chest... I yawn and right before I drift off to sleep I say*

"We are definitely going to have to shower together more often."

*I smile and kiss your chest, wrapping my arm around you and holding you close*

"Yes, sir, we will"

*I say with a smile. As you drift off to sleep i just lie there with you, the feeling of your heartbeat and your chest moving up and down in your slumbering lulling me into a relaxation and I just think of how lucky I am to have such a wonderful master as I do*

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Master Comes Home You comes home to find your pet curled up cold in bed.in BDSM
Master B Gets Tough You teach you novice sub what trust is.in BDSM
Master B Not So Gentle Next day with Master.in BDSM
Master B Gentle with me Nervous sub's first real meeting with her Master.in BDSM
Master Takes His slut's Soul Online slut goes from cyber to real life.in BDSM
More Stories