Master Controller Act 04: Administration

Story Info
Mark's long awaited return to the Company, Nela is first.
10.9k words
4.53
40.1k
32

Part 4 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeegee7
zeegee7
226 Followers

Master Controller Act 4 -- Administration

*Disclaimer. The full story will include a variety of fetishes mostly including mind control and non-consent, but also including enslavement, feminization, diaper punishment, cross dressing and gender bending. If any of this is not your thing, I ask that you keep going.

* This story will be his big return to the Company, and his vengeance wrought on the staff he had worked with. It will include further mind control and non-consent, but will also include confessing, bestiality, and enslavement.

Chapter 1 -- Back to the Office

Everything had been put in place, he was ready for the Company's grand reopening. As he woke up that morning, Crystal resting next to him in a beautifully sleek and short nightie. Her breasts had come in nicely, firm and large, and defying gravity. Her hips had slimmed beautifully around her now perky ass. She was quite the sight first thing in the morning. For now, she would have to wait.

Over the past several days, he had greatly enjoyed his live in servant as well. Long ago he had stopped considering her as his girlfriend. While the majority of her time she manned her position as maid, and donned the uniform that that station came with. It had been quite some time since she had gone a full day without being groped, fingered, or touched in a sexual manner. However, now that she had verbally accepted the role, Mark removed the conditioning which kept her hating it. Now, she was completely broken in, her sole purpose in life was the sweet nectar her Master provided her that gave her such an orgasm of stellar proportions. Every day she served her Master with the utmost devotion, pining to earn her next fix.

On this morning, Mark had gotten to her before she had woken up. She lay in the bed clad in a comfortable gray cotton thong and tank top that hugged her augmented breasts snuggly. With each breath she took, the fabric was ever so slightly strained.

Mark knew that once he put plans into motion, he might not have a chance to play with his little slave sex doll, so he wanted to leave a parting gift. By now, his stamina had been increased, as well as his libido, metabolism, and general regeneration of his body. He had also implemented body modifications which had increased the size and girth of his previously 4 inch pencil dick, to a thick 10 inch ram rod of power and lust. Though he had made sure to increase the sensitivity so as to always be sure to enjoy the act, and had programmed the nanites installed in his own brain to never lose the luster, nor enjoyment, of his perverted ways. Basically, he would never grow bored of sex itself.

So as he climbed into Mary's bed, he slowly and gently parted her legs. He had installed "implements" into her bed, and ever so gently took each leg and chained them to either side of the bed, creating a very wide spread eagle with her legs, while her torso remained down.

To get her started, he stroked her slit ever so calmly, and began to feel the warmth build up. She moaned softly at first in her sleep, but her breathing started to increase and the moans grew louder. Then, he slowly moved to the side the small amount of fabric currently covering her entrance, and pushed in with fervor, and lubricated ease.

She gasped, and then screamed, as the waves of feeling poured over her body. She couldn't speak, her eyes couldn't focus, and her body was completely helpless to put into action any kind of defense. With every inward thrust of this giant slab of meat, she was taken over again and again by the internal explosions of ecstasy. She barely had breath to keep screaming. He kept going.

Mark came quickly, reveling in her reactions, but with his upgrades, he wasn't done. After coming, he stopped for a breath, and Mary had thought it was over. The insertion of semen directly inside her had always been a stronger catalyst to eradicate the Need, and she was hard pressed to remember her own name at this point. But then, unexpectedly, she felt his member grow and stiffen within her again, and then started to feel the friction build up again, and once more what little sense she was able to gather during the breather had been eradicated.

She was completely lost in the ecstasy of it all. She didn't even fight it anymore and simply rode the waves. Her hands were both occupied with the kneading and pinching of her enhanced breasts, and her mouth was frozen in a permanent "O" of pleasure.

Mark came in her 5 times in a row. When he left her she was trembling and quaking, her eyes unfocused, and drool pudding on her arm and on the bed. Her tank top had been soaked in sweat, and her hair had matted to her head and face. Her legs still extremely split apart by the chains, and she would no doubt have a hard time getting out of them. A large stupid grin plastered her face from ear to ear. She would be out of it for some time to come.

Chapter 2 -- Getting There

The driver who had dropped him off was a gorgeous top heavy blond with a short chaffeur's robe that did little to hide her long, silky legs. He had picked her up about a week ago, and after having accepted his innocent looking water bottle, was now his mindless servant. He enjoyed being driven around by her, and would often have her chauffeur him in varying outfits, just to keep it interesting. He hadn't really taken the time to learn her name, all he needed to do was call her number and she would arrive to pick him up. Crystal took care of the finer points like getting her fed, dressed, bathed and so on.

As he was on his trip, Crystal was all too happy to accompany him. She too looked forward to seeing her Master's plans come to fruition, and she offered to get him in the proper mindset by leaning over and opening his pants. She loved doing this for her Master, almost as much as being taken by him. With this she could control how much pleasure her Master received. She could feel it in her mouth, in her hand, and in her mind. She could sense how close or far he was from finishing, and with much less effort than actual sex, adjust her machinations to help her Master achieve climax.

Sometimes, she went slow and methodical, providing her Master with hours of contented, and relaxed, enjoyment. This would often lead to much more energetic efforts afterwards. Other times, sensing some stress within her Master, she would use the act to distract from whatever issue may be ailing him, and grant him an instant, momentary reprieve.

She loved her Master, and was grateful every day that she had the opportunity to provide such joy to him. It did not bother her in the least that he had dalliances with other women, some who had assets that she should be envious of, yet she knew that her Master knew that her devotion came from the heart, and not from her Master's brilliant manipulation of brain waves.

By the time they had arrived, Crystal had finished her expertly handled blow job, and her Master padded her head approvingly. Though she hid it well, she had a minor orgasm from positive reinforcement.

When Mark walked in, strutting with confidence and panache, Crystal sultrily at his side, everyone could tell he had changed. He wore an expensively tailored suit, and had on designer sun glasses. The procurement of this apparel from the tailor who gave it to him not only for free, but with the added bonus of a seductively positioned array of clothing and a quick bout of rough animalistic sex. Though later the tailor would not have any inkling as to why she did such a naughty thing for a man that, quite frankly, did not appeal to her at all.

No one knew what had happened to him, and they really hadn't cared, though it would be nice to settle which rumor was closest to the truth. Especially after the diaper incident, many tales had begun to be spun by several of the Company. Some even by the Division heads.

Also unknown to everyone was the fact that he now owned the Company itself. While technically it was Crystal who owned all the assets, she was in complete submission to her Master. For all intents and purposes, Mark owned the Company, its major vendors, its major clientele, the three towns in the area, and its police force. They didn't know it yet, but he owned all of them, in many more ways than just fiscally.

Before arriving, he had slowly, but surely, injected the water supply with a very large supply of his nanites. At this moment, each employee of the Company was infected, and instilled with his programming. The first line of their programming was their deep seeded need to remain employed to the Company. The second thing he instilled in them, was their complete physical obedience to his vocal command. Like with Mary's friends, they may feel a certain way and maintain free will, but given a direct order, once the key phrase was given, they were powerless to stop it. Finally, with another key phrase, he could sway the employee's general orientations. He could cause them all to love, hate or feel indifferently towards a person, place, thing or situation.

So, now with a simple phrase, the employees of the Company, ALL the employees, were now his own personal puppets.

Officially, there were three phrases in his arsenal:

"If you please" would put them into action immediately, causing their bodies to follow instructions, but leaving their minds unaffected. He dubbed this his "puppet master" command.

"Good Girl", "Good Boy" or "Good Girls and Boys" would cause them to consider the idea in their own minds as a good idea. This would cause them to "choose" to do the deed themselves.

"No Offense" would immediately put the person being spoken to on the offensive and resist whatever notion, command, or policy followed. They would fight both verbally, and possibly physically against it.

He was ready to announce himself.

Chapter 3 -- Reconnecting with Pearl

As he walked in the doors of the Company, he drew quite a stir from everyone. He recognized the majority of the employees by sight only, but a few notable workers he knew much more intimately. Principle among those was the Director of the Company, Pearl.

"Nice of you to come back to us. Did you enjoy your break?" she asked stonily.

"I did, thank you. I also was able to get a new hold on life in the time I was gone. You know, really found myself." Mark replied amiably, grinning stupidly at her.

She was thrown off by his confidence, this was never the Mark she had to deal with. But she wasn't to be perturbed. She was about to direct Mark back to his station to get back to work, when Mark suddenly cut her off.

"Actually, I believe you received an email about the new capital holders of the Company," Pearl stared wide eyed at Mark, not knowing how he could possibly have known that, "So, I'd like you to go ahead and gather everyone in the break area for a little announcement. There's a 'Good Girl'."

At that Mark turned and walked away, leaving Pearl speechless and a little fearful of what her future may entail. After a couple of breaths, she considered the idea of a Company-wide email, to gather all employees in the break room for an announcement, as a good idea. Slowly everyone started to shamble their ways over for an announcement, they did not yet know, would change everything.

Chapter 4 -- The Announcement

As everyone gathered, they started to talk amongst themselves.

First of all, why were they all gathered? There hadn't been any fresh gossip lately that would affect the entire company. There had not been a full Company announcement like this in a very long time.

Secondly, why was Mark up front in a fancy suit, looking like he owned the place? They all knew the researching scientist, and had heard about the various humiliations Clare and others had made him suffer. They all remembered the diaper incident. Though much time had passed, that story would never get old. Aside from the expensive clothes, he looked as he had left with the marked difference of being much more sure of himself. Holding a more confident charge over the situation.

Thirdly, some asked who the stunning woman standing next to Mark was, and only a handful knew to ask why was Crystal standing up there with Mark? Crystal had always been the quiet type, and had always struck everyone as rather mousy. Even those that knew Crystal, either by name or by sight, were hard pressed to recognize the commanding figure in a skin tight black dress that stood up there now.

Mark stepped forward, and everyone hushed. Even the masses were curious how he was able to command the respect that seemed strangely unnatural. But now that he was about to address them all, the silence became deafening.

"Hello everyone. I'm sure many of you recognize me from my time working here at the Company. At the time I was a researcher in Division 1, but now my role here has changed," he paused dramatically, "As of last week, I am now the CEO of the Company. I also hold majority stocks for the vendors, and most of the clientele for the Company."

At that, a pie chart showed on the wall behind Mark, with a list of companies that now seemed to be under his ownership. As well as several other businesses. Many people were dubious to believe that such a loser as they remembered him to be could now be a major holder of what made up their lives. Could it be possible that he might actually be their new "Boss"? There was a lot of murmuring.

Amongst the most doubtful, no surprise, were the supervisors of the varying divisions, especially Clare. She stood off to the side, arms crossed and a scowl on her face, making it plain to all that she had no intention of granting any favor to this upstart. Jenny of Division 4, maintained her ever present resting bitch face and did little to hide it. Larry of Division 6 looked incredulous, but even then maintained little to no attention for Mark and kept letting his eyes stray to the stunning Crystal. His eyes eluded to very non-gentlemanly thoughts.

"Now," the crowd went silent once more, "I, and my equal partner, Crystal," he gestured toward the eye candy to his right side, "do not have any plans to change the day to day function of the Company. We will be instituting some organizational changes, but we do not have any plans of letting anyone go."

While there was additional murmuring, no one seemed displeased by the news. Their biggest fear was being laid off, they didn't want to lose their job. They HAD to keep their jobs no matter what.

Mark stepped off the stage, and walked out, nobody knew where, and after an awkward moment everyone scattered back to their jobs. There was change in the air, but they didn't know yet whether good or bad.

Chapter 5 -- Bringing Back Nela

Of the concerned parties, Nela, the head of Human Resources, seemed least perturbed. In her mind, this was the best thing that could have happened. She still had the photographs and videos from Mark's "incident" and still had all the dirt provided by Rachel and Vanessa, she felt invincible. So when she received a request for a meeting from Mark, she was only too happy to accept.

At the appointed time, Nela made her way to the predetermined conference room dressed in a tight black pencil skirt that showed ample leg, and rounded her already formidable ass nicely. She wore dark black thigh high nylons, the tops of which were barely visible at the hem of her skirt, that drew your eyes down to her 6 inch stiletto black heels with which she swaggered as she walked. Her white blouse was a button up and semi-translucent enough to be able to clearly make out the design of her sexy, black bra underneath that seemed to cup her ample, and perky, breasts. She arrived at the conference room door and opened it up to enter in, and upon going in discovered she was not the first there. Waiting for her were both Mark and Crystal, sitting in the center of the long conference table on the opposite side. Not to be ruffled by the display, she calmly approached the table, adding a little extra sway to her steps, and pulled up a chair facing him.

She smoothly crossed her legs and stared into his eyes. She didn't exactly know what he was playing at, but she was prepared to reestablish her dominance over him, as she had done so easily before. Mark looked non-plussed and was leaning in his comfortable leather chair. Crystal had her arms and elbows on the table and was peering at the competition.

"Thank you for joining us, Nela." Mark began.

"My pleasure." Nela responded demurely.

"I wanted to go over some new HR policies. Reviewing your current status, it looks like there are plenty of opportunities for improvement, and I'd like to address them."

"I'd love to, but are you sure we don't first need to take a 'bathroom break' before beginning."

Mark eyed her in an almost bored fashion, then rolled his eyes, "Nela, I'd appreciate it if you'd take this seriously. 'No Offense', but I am the new CEO of this company, and you should show me the respect that title warrants."

Nela found herself suddenly sick at the idea that this pathetic wannabe boy would dare try to manage HER, well she would have to put him back in his place.

"I had hoped you wouldn't have already forgotten our last meeting, and the fact that I took video and photos of you pissing all over yourself like a weak little BABY! Then, for you to come back here, into MY Company, and tell me that you are going to fix ME!" she was really riled up now. "Why don't I put you back in diapers for a whole MONTH and make you shit yourself like the little baby that you are!"

Mark just stared implacably at her, waiting for her to run out of steam, this was going perfectly. "Are you done?"

"NO! I am NOT done!"

"Nela, 'If You Please', be quiet."

Suddenly Nela couldn't speak, she opened her mouth, but no sound would issue forth. She started to panic trying harder and harder to get a word out, but it was for naught. She started slamming her hands up and down, then made to stand up.

"And, 'If You Please', sit down and keep your hands on the table."

Suddenly, her hands were fastened with cement to the table, and there was nothing she could do to remove them. Her large ass firmly dropped into the chair, and her legs were useless to combat the absolute fact that she had to remain sitting.

"That's better. Now I'm going to ask a series of questions, and in a calm tone I want you to only speak to honestly answer my questions ... 'If you please'."

Nela felt something set in her brain. She didn't know what, but it was there, and it terrified her.

"Let's begin with something easy. How old are you?"

"32." Nela answered immediately. There was no hesitation, her mouth just answered without any consideration.

"Good. Where are you from?"

"Tijuana, Mexico." She was starting to breathe heavily and quickly, her eyes were wide.

"Really? That's interesting. How long have you lived in the states?"

"14 years."

"Hmm, so that means you came here when you were 18. Why did you leave?"

Nela gritted her teeth, she was afraid of this question. She tried to fight the programming with a partial truth. "To live the American dream ..." God! She could feel the rest of the truth coming out and she couldn't keep it in, "and to escape from my horrible reputation back home!"

She was breathing heavily, sweat beading down her forehead. She could feel her world crashing around her. She stared at Mark, pleading with her eyes. But as she looked into his eyes she saw nothing but pure enjoyment at sweet gained revenge.

"And ... what 'reputation' might that be?"

Nela was shaking violently now, every fiber in her being wanted this story to stay buried, stay hidden. She couldn't let anyone, especially this man, know what happened in her old life. But the nanites were stronger than her resolve. She felt that an eternity had passed between the question and the answer she could feel on the cusp of escaping her mouth, but it hadn't been more than 10 seconds before her brain defied her will.

zeegee7
zeegee7
226 Followers