Master Controller Act 08: Capitalization

Story Info
Pearl finally get justice, and Mark deals with NRS agents.
12.6k words
4.6
15.7k
17

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeegee7
zeegee7
226 Followers

Act 8 – Capitalization

*Disclaimer. The full story will include a variety of fetishes mostly including mind control and non-consent, but also including enslavement, feminization, diaper punishment, cross dressing and gender bending. If any of this is not your thing, I ask that you keep going.

* This story, specifically, will cover body control, mind break, blow jobs, and other forced acts most male to female. As always, comments and suggestions are always welcome.

*****

Chapter 1 – Projections

Many of the people that Mark had reached out to on the "special" boards had shown great interest in his field of research and had pitched in their information, though understandably guarded, to put their hats in the ring. He sent the information to Crystal to start vetting and doing in depth investigations on his possible guinea pigs. It was very exciting the possibilities.

While this particular project was not yet near fruition, the early stage projections were beyond belief. This could revolutionize many areas of fetishes. Furthermore, his recruiters were having great success and were submitting to him dossiers on all the eligible additions to his future endeavors. Based on the profile pictures, he was to be very pleased by the outcome.

He submitted a few names to his recruiters to look into. They assured him they would not rest until everyone on the list was recruited. He knew they weren't exaggerating, the programming would not allow them to. With the impending growth of his Domain just around the corner, he still had quite a bit of business to take care of. He prepared to go in to work.

This time, he had Mary get him ready.

He never grew tired of her outfit, she still looked as hot as when he first began altering her. Her augmented breasts, curved hips, and plump derriere still elicited great arousal from her Master, and she reveled in it almost as much as he did.

He made eye contact with her, and she heartily accepted the invitation. She swayed closer and leant in. Her pendulous breasts hung low and presented a glorious view as she bent down. Then her head went under the sheets and between his legs, inching closer and closer to his Glory. Upon contact she was lost.

The blanket bobbed up and down with gusto, and Mark's entire body rigid with the sensation, and anticipation. Her moans mixed with the sounds of hungry slurping was an orchestra of boiling sensation. Within moments, the familiar build-up fell into a glorious climax. His cock spewed forth his seed, and her lips were fastened with conviction to take it all in. She moaned loudly as her own orgasm tore through her with ferocity, and she collapsed within, leaving Mark with pleasant sensations of nylon and satin against his leg, along with her soft and supple skin.

Crystal let loose her own sounds as Jessica finished her job, and suddenly the bed fell silent in blissful post-orgasmic bliss. Sadly, though, there was work to be done.

Chapter 2 - NRS

Kristi and Jocelyn were headed to Weston. They were going to check out these so called factories. Though they were on the books as a bottled water distributor, but some of the materials and machines in possession made no sense for this line of manufacturing.

They arrived and watched as the first crew showed up and clocked in. It was odd to them how happy the workers seemed to be. They all looked happy to be at work. Furthermore, some of them got dropped off, and their wives were absolute knock-outs. The men, in the opinions of the NRS ladies, were on average fives and sixes, yet their wives, or female partners, seemed to all be eights and nines.

It wasn't something that could be entered into a report, but definitely worth note.

They drove around and found two other factories under Crystal's name. Their final destination would be the Company.

Chapter 3 – Where's Pearl?

It had not gone past Mark's notice that the Director of the Company had been notably absent. Apparently, Pearl had heard of his exploits with the Company employees who had also been her friends. As she tended to befriend fellow mean girls and those who derived pleasure in the act of bullying, they were many of Mark's first victims. She seemed to be trying to avoid the wrath of the new CEO.

This amused Mark. She had enough sense to avoid him, and not to take further action against him, or his friends, but did not have the sense to actually leave the Company, not that she could have, even if she wanted to. Mark had seen to that.

With a thought, he was able to easily locate his next victim via his cerebral-nano transmitters. He made his way through an odd path to the eastern break room, one that was rarely used except for water and an ice machine. As he turned the corner into the little alcove he saw her leaning over the water cooler to refill her cup.

"Well hello there, Pearl."

Pearl froze in place, her breathing sped up noticeably, and she pulled all her will to compose herself, "Good morning sir. Is everything okay?"

"Oh, everything is great. I've been able to successfully update all the divisions, and many are taking positively to the new organization of the Company. I'm seeing quite a change in Company morale."

Pearl avoided eye contact, but it was obvious she was resisting rolling her eyes at him, "That's good to hear, sir. I'm glad you're having such success."

"Hey, being as to how you are the director, I would like to bounce some ideas off of you."

"Oh, I'm sure whatever you decide for these employees will be fine, sir. I don't see how I could be of much assistance. I think I'll just continue to generate reports, and ..."

"Nonsense. Stop by my office at nine, 'If You Please'."

At that he left. Knowing nothing else needed to be said. Sure enough at nine on the dot Pearl entered his office.

As usual she was dressed up in an expensive designer dress. It was royal blue, and reached down to below her knees, she was always one to rule with power, and her Type A personality, instead of with sex appeal. Her high heels, also name brand, elevated her heels six inches off the ground with stiletto spikes.

Her hair was longer, easily down to her shoulder blades, and cascaded in long brunette curls. This accented her delicate oval face that was done up tastefully in expensive makeup.

She walked in against her will, and was breathing heavy at having her body controlled without her say so. As she stood before his desk she heard a slight slurping noise. Not able to see Pam servicing the CEO under his desk she wrote it off as a trick of the acoustics.

"Have a seat Pearl, 'If You Please'."

Immediately her ass was drawn as if by magnetism to one of his office chairs. For a few brief moments she tried to stand up, but after several failed attempts she resigned to her position. She was trapped and she knew it.

Chapter 4 - Getting Started

Pearl had heard of Mark's abilities from Claire, Jenny and them, and now she was deathly afraid of what he might to do her. She knew she had been mean to him, and now that he was in such a position of authority she was at his complete mercy, and she trembled at the possible ramifications.

She had quickly realized that the sucking noise was from some poor girl that was stuck under his desk and forced to service the pervert. She thought she was going to be sick, but maybe she could use his perversion to her advantage. She began to do what she did best, brown nosing. It's what got her as far as she was now, and she thought it would surely work on such a fat, pathetic slob as Mark.

She wasn't opposed to sex, but she had very high standards. Many men that had come on to her had been epically rejected by the beautiful Pearl, and never bounced back from it. She chose who she would sleep with and her standards wouldn't lower to less than a male deity. Once in the bedroom, she demanded absolute control over every detail. The power, more than the act, is what really got her off. Now, however, to have this power so forcefully ripped from her induced a near fatal panic attack.

Her attempt at flattery fell on deaf ears, she needed to restrategize. She tried offering him money, and connections to high rollers. She tried offering to split her success and that together they could rule the world. Again, nothing. He just stayed there enjoying his blow job and staring at Pearl with utter contempt and apathy.

She tried a final attempt, a completely different angle. She parted her legs slightly, and gave him her best "come hither" look that she could muster, and offered that if released she'd make it "worth his while". He laughed.

A moment later, he looked up and grunted, the job having been completed below his waist, and he stood up, pulling his pants up as he did.

"Are you serious right now? You really think 'You' could seduce me?" he sounded incredulous.

"I was just saying that if you would just let me go ..." she hated how whiny she sounded, but she was desperate.

Mark snapped his fingers and gestured to his desk, and as if a cord had been yanked taut, she jumped out of her chair and sprawled the top of her body over the desk. Her pert breasts were smashed painfully flat on the solid oak, and her head was twisted to the side as her cheek pressed down on the desk. Her arms flailed uselessly at her side.

She tried to push up, but couldn't overcome the compulsion. There was a bit of space between her legs and the lower part of the desk, so it didn't dig into her upper thighs, but otherwise the ordeal was extremely uncomfortable.

"You are so full of yourself, aren't you? Thinking of me as just another sex starved man who would throw everything away for a pat on the back from you. Anything you have to offer, I can simply take at will, and don't you forget it."

Suddenly, her hands moved down and grabbed the hem of her skirt and lifted it up and over her ass, exposing her nylon covered red lace panties. They were full backed and bikini style with a tiny white bow on the front, and they did wonders to shape her ass. Her hands bunched up the skirt, and didn't let go as she was there, bent over and flashing behind her.

The exposure, mixed with the vulnerability, seemed to double the humiliation and she had to gather all of her strength to keep from crying. Then when Mark walked up and began to lightly caress her slit, the sensation sent sharp electrical current through her entire body. She didn't know that Mark had made her much more sensitive.

He played with her in this manner for a time, reminiscing over previous instances of "poor management". Laying them out chronologically, from the time she sent him to the local coffee shop for a special drink that didn't exist, to the time she sent him to mop the men's bathroom while she was flirting with Eugene, all the way to the final instance of him being forced to put on a diaper. And after each instance, there was her stern disciplinarian way of yelling at him to both scold his ineptitude, and diminish his already scant self-esteem. This stroll down memory lane took several minutes, and the physical attention was driving her to insanity, and yet ...

With the level of stimulation she was enduring she knew she should have cum several times over, but there was a block that wouldn't let her. She could barely speak, but managed to utter the occasional "PLEASE!!", alas though it fell on deaf ears. Then he stopped, just stopped, and she began to take deep breaths she didn't know she had been holding. Unfortunately, though, now she deeply ached for the stimulation to return and complete what it had been gearing up for.

Suddenly, her nightmare worsened, for there was a knock on his office door. Mark beckoned the waiting party with nary a thought and the door opened. The new party must have been quite shocked at the view that presented itself to them. The hard bitch director of the Company's R&D Divisions bent over the CEO's desk and holding her skirts up in the epitome of inviting gestures like a god damned dog in heat!

"Crystal! Thank you for joining us."

"My pleasure, sir. I'm hoping I get to participate in the fun."

"Of course! Pearl, don't be rude."

Suddenly, Pearl's ass began to shake. She could feel her legs tense and relax causing her ass to shake back and forth, completing the metaphor of the female dog. She could feel the jiggling sensation as the rump she was once so proud of, now presented a demeaning demonstration of whoredom.

Crystal cooed, "Aww! That's so sweet!"

Pearl then felt a new set of fingers on her nylon and lace clad pussy, these much more delicate and feminine in nature. The excess stimulation was back and her body was alit once more. Her groaning was becoming bestial and she was now desperate for a climax.

She could hear Mark and Crystal discussing something, but she wasn't able to focus enough to understand. Once more, the caressing stopped and she could breathe again. She wasn't sure how much time had passed, and she didn't care, she just wanted relief. She still fought hard not to show how much she needed to finish. That would have been the final straw, and she would not give in. However, then, there was another knock on the door.

There were a total of three more people who were all brought in to Mark's office, and all of them were given a chance to touch, and play, with the Director. Throughout all these, they each had some kind of conversation with the CEO, but still she was not able to catch more than a handful of words and not understand how they applied.

Then, her hands were suddenly released, as well as her cheek. She fell in a heap to the ground, the muscles of her legs cramping and shaking viciously.

Mark kneeled next to her, "Was that fun, Pearl? I hope you're not too tired? Because tonight ..." Mark continued to give her commands for that night.

Chapter 5 – Hot Brew

Mark went to check on some of his side projects. Construction was well under way, and almost completed. Soon his first venture would be ready, and his recruiters had awesome news for him. They were even able to confirm that those he had singled out had been attained and soon would be on their way.

The construction crews were of course doing amazing work, though they had little choice. Still, Mark could appreciate the hard work going into it. He would be sure to show his appreciation, as soon the town would have an influx of available female residents, more than just the upgrades he had given their respective wives and girlfriends.

He was feeling especially chipper and decided he'd treat himself. He walked a ways down the street to the local Coffee Shop for a nice cup of hot chocolate. It was warm and inviting, at least, until he got to the attendants. Lisa and Alex both owned and operated the establishment, but their true power was in their "appeal".

Lisa was a beauty with long, straight hair and alabaster skin. She usually pulled her long hair into a severe pony tail, which hung well past her shoulder blades and almost to her butt. While she was very flat, chest-wise, she had a very comely hourglass figure due to her prominent child bearing hips. Her all business and no pleasure demeanor, while chilling and ill fit for the world of customer service, still was able to bring a crowd.

Many of the men had worked up their nerve to ask her out, only to be shot down in cold fury, as if the very idea that she would debase herself so low was ridiculous. As far as anyone could tell, Lisa had no interest in "hooking up" with any of the local men. Her dedication was to her work, which she did with silent solidarity. Her partner, however, was the exact opposite.

Alex was another beauty. Olive skin, and long, thick, curly locks of golden brown hair, she struck quite the tableau. She had a bit more of a bust, but her ass was what was truly worth mentioning. She, unlike Lisa, wore clothing to accentuate her figure. From low cut blouses, to extremely short skirts, it always seemed like a show was only a slight breeze away, yet somehow she was able to maintain.

Also unlike Lisa, she shamelessly flirted for additional business, yet many stories circulated as to how she would string men along for extended periods of time, gaining wealth and luxury, and never finish the deal. She toyed with men regularly, and even some men multiple times, yet all for naught.

Mark walked up to the register, and stood patiently, waiting on service. Lisa came up after making an obvious statement with body language that she thought little of her new customer, Alex ignored him completely as she walked amongst the business executives in three piece suits, flirting her way to the top.

He requested a cup of hot chocolate, not a coffee drinker himself. The order took too long, and as a result the drink had grown cold by the time it was proffered to him. Opening the lid, they had left the cup a third empty.

He glanced at his watch and saw he didn't have time to address the matter then and there, but he would be back. He could sense the nanites in them, they would not be able to escape.

Chapter 6 - The Numbers Add Up

Kristi and Jocelyn were at a loss. They had just gotten off the phone with Lily, and let her know that all the records of the varying factories were on the up and up. They weren't able to find any evidence of foul play. Lily was not pleased.

They would continue to search the records, leaving no stone unturned.

Though one thing that they both thought odd, yet were too embarrassed to mention aloud, was that their libidos were jacked up a hundredfold. It was becoming extremely difficult to maintain focus when every male that passed by drew their eyes from the records they were investigating.

Both their hearts were palpitating and their heads were covered in a thin sheen of perspiration. First Kristi mentioned they were both working too hard, and then Jocelyn couldn't help but agree and call it a day. They each went to their respective hotel rooms, and Kristi made sure to hang the do not disturb sign on the knob before letting it close.

The moment she heard the click of the door shutting behind her, she immediately tore all her clothes to the floor and jumped on the bed, spreading her legs wide, and began masturbating with fervor. Within minutes she climaxed, but it was nowhere near enough. She would need more.

Unbeknownst to Kristi, Jocelyn was only a few doors down, realizing the very same thing.

Chapter 6 - Pearl Checks In

Pearl was shook, shook to her core, and she almost cried tears of relief at the end of the business day. She had quickly gathered her things and was making a quick path to the exit. Yet, the moment she stepped out of the Company building her body was no longer her own. Standing straight, she walked slightly away from her own car toward another. As she approached it, the driver-side rear door opened and out stepped Crystal. Pearl came to a stop before the sultry servant and stood erect. She slowly approached her former boss' boss with mirth in her eye. She had always disliked the bitch, and the things she wanted to do to her ... but she had her instructions.

Crystal reached out to Pearl and began to slowly unbutton the top of her dress, there in the Company parking garage. Pearl, while still paralyzed, was able to quietly mutter and began to frantically beg Crystal to stop. Crystal paid her no heed. After a perspective eternity, all the buttons on the front of Pearls dress were opened, and Crystal pushed her fingers in and parted the robe, letting it slide smoothly down her body and to the floor. Then she reached for the waistband of her pantyhose and pulled down, baring her panty clad pelvis to the environment. Pearl was now freely letting tears spill down her cheek as she was subjected to this torturous exposure, but still helpless to stop it. The nightmare got much worse, as Crystal walked behind her and unsnapped her bra, allowing to fall to the floor, still frozen her breasts were now bared for anyone who might want a show.

zeegee7
zeegee7
226 Followers