Master Controller Act 10: Recreation

Story Info
Mark gets justice for those who wronged him in high school.
11.5k words
4.63
20.3k
13

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/05/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
zeegee7
zeegee7
226 Followers

Chapter 10 - Recreation

*Disclaimer. The full story will include a variety of fetishes mostly including mind control and non-consent, but also including enslavement, feminization, diaper punishment, cross dressing and gender bending. If any of this is not your thing, I ask that you keep going.

* This story, specifically, will cover body control, erotic dancing, sex slave, cheerleading, spanking as well as feminization, cross dressing, and forced gay. As always, comments and suggestions are always welcome.

*****

Chapter 1 - Full Accreditation

Mark was feeling amazing. His university was well under way, and the student body was doing brilliantly. For some reason, these students seemed to be performing at a higher academic level, and the physical education courses were a big hit, being run by Rachel and Vanessa.

All physical fitness related classes were segregated by gender and that seemed to be making a world of difference. Being as how the men who were invited to the university were all of a lower social class, and being as how the women were mostly from higher tiers, they all had set classes they had to take. The boys were kept healthy and semi-fit, while the women adhered to a higher physical standard. Often, the girls would do their own drills first, and then the boys would come in for personalized training from them.

There were also other girls invited, who like the men, were social outcasts and down trodden. Mark gave them the option, to either be programmed to want the rigorous physical program, or remain as they were. The choice was theirs and about half chose to remain as-is, the rest wanted the push to get in shape and, for once, look good. However, for those who opted out, Mark made sure they still got positive attention.

Many of the women were put through their paces, between extreme yoga, cardio on the treadmill, as well as customized exercise bikes, and the weight training as led by Rachel and Vanessa. Most of their exercises were targeted muscle groups to improve their performance in bed. Plus, they all had nanites specifically targeted to regenerate their bodies quickly making the strenuous exercises easier, and more enjoyable.

However, when it was time for the men to enjoy their classes, they were given much more than good grades. It was the duty of Rachel and Vanessa to properly incentivize the guys individually with private progress reports. Needless to say, all the guys aced their courses, and the girls were honor bound to reward the successful student with a full half hour of incredibly passionate and acrobatic sex as the men requested.

Mark realized that he was actually feeling quite satisfied having gotten his vengeance on the college succubae that had scarred him so terribly. He wanted to continue riding that high.

He sent an order to his lackeys that were around the country. He provided names and descriptions, as well as outdated pictures, and sent them into the world. As soon as the targets had been located, they would be shepherded back to his domain. Then the fun would really begin.

Chapter 2 - Numbers aren't Supposed to Add Up

Lilian was beyond frustrated. Two of her best agents had returned with no more news other than "the numbers added up". Though Lilian was presented with piles of papers showing that the businesses were all legitimate, she still couldn't overcome the nagging feeling that there was treachery afoot.

She couldn't get any more out of Jocelyn, who seemed to be unnaturally happy since returning with a man who she had connected with. Kristen was also different in the way she moved, walked, dressed, and a great deal more boy crazy then when she had left.

So, she would need a new pair of eyes. She called in Kelli. This mission would be different, she would be sent in undercover. Kelli would be tasked to infiltrate the Company quietly and see what could be dug up. Kelli was more than up to the task.

Or so she thought ...

Chapter 3 - Get the Ball Rolling

Mary had been doing quite well in her new position as Dean of the University. She took her responsibilities very seriously to better please her Master. In some aspects, she missed her previous role as head maid in the mansion, because there she had more opportunities to be there for her Master. Yet, she was so awe struck at this prestigious opportunity to shine for Him that she took to it with passion.

As a perk, she had set a rolling schedule of different male students to act as administrative assistants, there to serve her in any way she would need. Though none could scratch the itch as deeply as Mark, these young ambitious men did their best to scratch it. Plus, she gave them multiple chances throughout the day.

Mark had begun to hatch a plan for the pending new comers and would need Mary's help. As he entered her office, she immediately stood and offered her own seat to him, along with refreshments and anything else he might want.

Mark took the seat in front of her desk, and urged her to sit in her own. He had already removed the restriction that only his semen would allow her to climax, but she still thirsted for his seed, and nothing brought her an orgasm near as powerful. She was completely addicted to him, and dreamed of getting her next Fix.

Before, Mark would have taken full advantage of the situation, and made her do all manner of unseemly things, but lately, through some introspection, he decided to withhold such behavior. In this instance, he realized while he was thoroughly attracted after the woman before him, he felt no need to subjugate her further.

Mark requested of Mary to begin organizing sporting events. The three towns could each sponsor their own teams, and a court could be easily prepared. Timing was essential and he wanted everything to be ready before the arrival of his latest future conquests. Mary assured him she would not let him down.

As he rose to leave, he noticed a hint of desperation in Mary's eye. Not wanting to deny her, he began to unbuckle his belt, and Mary held an expression of a child about to receive a candy, and quickly walked around and bent over her large wooden desk. Mark slowly, achingly, pulled her skirt up, and admired the view of her entire body shivering, while her impossibly toned, bubble butt clenched and released. Her lips were delicately clad in a bright red, lace thong, the kind her Master loved so much, that already showed signs of moisture. He reached for the string that protruded from her slick canal, and slowly, torturously, pulled the stainless steel ball out, hearing the wet pop as it cleared her lips, then came the second one.

He slowly caressed the material, up and down, drawing out the moment. Meanwhile, Mary whined and moaned piteously, needing her entrance breached. He entered slowly, but oh so easily, as Mary's halls welcomed him in a warm, wet embrace. He pistoned rhythmically and slowly built up speed, wanting the moment to last. Mary had to cover her mouth with both her hands, to keep from crying.

When the moment finally arrived, Mary's whole body tensed fiercely, her back arched and pulled her entire torso off the desk, and her legs shook violently, as the orgasmic spasms ripped through her body. Mark held her still, not wanting her to get hurt, and waited until she woke back up.

He headed back to the mansion, feeling a great deal better, and the door was opened to him, by Jessica. She was now the head maid of the estate and also kept all the staff on point.

Mark had worked out a system with Mary, that if any of the girls required discipline for issues at school, their "punishment" was to serve a term as maid in the mansion.

He enjoyed the sight of so many pretty women in slutty costumes prancing around and doing as commanded. He almost never took advantage of it, Jessica was plenty of woman for him, but sometimes, especially if the maid in question was particularly uppity, or irresistible, he'd have a little fun. Though as he understood it, Janet had been drinking heartily from the well.

Chapter 4 - Detention

Brooklyn and Gabby were both enjoying Norton U. They both had promising futures and were maintaining their study load fairly well.

Brooklyn was interested in a career of marine biology due to her love of the water. She was tall and lean, with long, straight, brown hair that came to her shoulder blades. Her pale blue eyes accented her alabaster skin beautifully, a trait she inherited from her mother, the Sheriff of the Tri-Town area.

Gabby was still trying to figure out her path in life, but was starting to lean towards human resources. Though physically, she was beginning to lean towards overweight, the weight settled on her in a curvaceous and seductive manner. Her thick, shoulder length, black hair went well with her darker olive complexion.

The two girls seemingly had nothing in common, but they did, however, share a single vice, and that was the recreational smoking of marijuana. Unfortunately, they enjoyed it a little too much and were caught. This was an especially bad call on Brooklyn's side as she was the daughter of Sheriff Carissa.

When brought into Dean Mary's office, as she wished to be called, a very heavy weight fell to the pits of both of their stomachs. The very idea that they might be expelled was such a powerful fear on them that they each thought they may pass out, or throw up, or both.

So when Dean Mary offered an alternative, they were ready to accept it before the punishment had even been laid out. So when they were informed it was simply community service hours served at a nearby "Mansion", they didn't think it sounded too bad.

What they weren't prepared for, however, were the uniforms. Brooklyn held a too tight long sleeve black leotard that buttoned at her crotch, and rose high up to her hips, baring all her legs. It was a full back outfit, and had a short tutu style skirt attached to the waist. It hugged her shape and the fishnets stockings and high heeled black stilettos gave her legs a coquettish look.

Gabby had a different form of humiliation. Her maid's uniform was similar to a cheerleader's outfit, with a tight fitting black skirt that barely hid her tight, black, nylon panties clad ass. Her top had a built in bra which amplified her cleavage over the plunging neck line. With every sway her hips naturally made, one full cheek would peak under the skirt, and every breath inflated her bosom beautifully. She had to wear fishnet thigh highs and black pumps.

At first they pushed through the initial embarrassment and began donning the proffered "uniforms", but upon catching sight of themselves in a hung up mirror, they immediately began to regret their current situations.

However, in the same reflection they saw Dean Mary behind them with an expression on her face that left no doubt she would immediately switch to "Plan A" if they weren't willing to cooperate. They both felt a heavy weight in their stomachs at the prospect of expulsion, and both looked down in shame but resignation that they would finish their service here at the mansion.

When Jessica entered, their eyes about popped out. They were duly surprised at the seductive nature of her uniform that left little to the imagination, despite the amount of translucent coverage. She presented them with their duties, and cleaning implements, and they were sent off.

Brooklyn had a lot of lower shelves and mantels to deal with, and as she approached the first mantel, only two feet off the ground. She tried with all her might to kneel down in order to better dust, but for some reason she automatically bent low at the waist and started dusting with a cliché feather duster. She knew that this was presenting an unnecessarily perverted view of her ass, crotch and legs to the entire room.

Gabby had laundry duties. She tried to fold the clothes normally, but for some reason she wasn't able to extend her arms. Instead her arms stayed in a bent position, forcing her to lean over drastically to fold the linens, giving a clear view of her ample bosom and the deep ravine of her cleavage.

Mark enjoyed the site of so many nubile beauties presenting their lovely, tight bodies for his viewing pleasure, and he was pleased at the view. Brooklyn and Gabby both caught his leer on several occasions throughout the day, and were filled with deep seeded shame. Still, they trudged on.

At the end of their shift, they were offered the opportunity to stay in the staff quarters or head back home. The idea of anybody seeing them in their current state was a little too much, and they opted for staff quarters.

While they both considered themselves to be firmly heterosexual, the sight of so many women in such sultry outfits was quite overwhelming. Gabby was assigned a "sleep mate" who was a taller African American beauty. She stripped down and simply approached the bed, wearing yellow satin lingerie. Brooklyn was assigned to the bed with a striking red headed vixen with bright green eyes. Her short, sexy camisole matched her eyes.

Brooklyn donned the dark blue nightie that had been purchased for her, and went to her assigned twin bed with the fire haired woman, and they had to intertwine their limbs whilst spooning, Brooklyn the smaller spoon, lest they risk falling to the ground. Gabby, in a red satin nightie, and her Nubian princess did the same, facing each other and holding each other in place with interwoven soft supple legs. With so much skin contact the girls were finding it difficult to calm their mind enough to drift off. The amount of soft flesh touching their bodies was so incredibly distracting that they began to breathe heavy.

Brooklyn was trying to go to her happy place and not give voice to the confusing thoughts that plagued her mind. However, as she was trying to rein in her hormones, the ginger girl reached down, and within Brooklyn's panties, Brooklyn was completely helpless to argue. Slowly, and methodically, she rubbed in tight, clockwise circles the slender girl's nub as Brooklyn moaned faster and faster. She reached up with her hand, which was quickly engulfed in a mane of rich, thick curls, and grabbed tight, Then, two fingers reached deeper and quickly penetrated Brooklyn's warm treasure pot, tickling and rubbing her G-spot, while above a freckled cheek rubbed Brooklyn's as her neck was kissed and nipped at by the Irish lass.

Meanwhile, the woman, whose complexion was of dark chocolate, reached down as well, into the voluminous cup of Gabby's camisole top, and began massaging her breasts focusing on the nippple, Gabby's entire body arched in pleasure. The ebony goddesses' long arms reached down further and rubbed Gabby's neck, sternum, belly, finally her inner thighs, as she quickly reached down, pulled her satin panty to the side and within. Her long fingers quickly probed the short girl's inner sanctum and the sensation paralyzed Gabby completely.

They would finish their term, and never tell anyone what they had done.

Chapter 5 - How's Everyone Doing

Mark gathered what he needed from the mansion and once again left. His driver, today dressed in a pretty little black dress that showcased her gorgeous body, drove him to the Company, taking the scenic route through Norton.

Normally he would sit in the back of the town car and be driven to his destination, but his new staff inspired him, and he decided to sit in the front passenger seat for the ride.

The driver was a striking woman, blonde and tall, with rich full breasts and a shapely hourglass body. The little, black dress she now wore showcased her gorgeous, long, thin, glossy legs, and her arm length black gloves added a touch of grace to her movements. He made a request and she immediately lifted her left leg up onto the seat, and showed the small black panties that hugged her mons attractively.

With another request, she reached over and accepted the proffered thick cock into her delicate, gloved hand and began to stroke, while she stared blankly forward and drove. She increased speed slowly on his cock until he was ready to explode, and as she approached the traffic light that turned red, she quickly leaned over and took him into her mouth swallowing all he had to offer.

The streets were clean, and the shops were occupied with the throngs of people buying and selling. They were all enjoying the benefits of a prospering local economy.

As he arrived to the Company, he noticed a slight shift in the dynamics. Several months ago, the Company was simply a few people who bullied the rest into submission, they themselves did little work, and relied on everyone else doing it for them, lest they be tortured further. Now however, the halls and cubicles were full of people working in tandem, and occasionally forcing the incompetent bullies to do the menial tasks instead.

He saw Jesse and John, still at their "posts" and still in uniform, working diligently. They had even moved in together and were living happily as a couple next door to Xavier and Dorsey. They also no longer changed in their respective cars as they did in the beginning, but now put on the outfit in the comfort of their own home, and openly took the apartment elevator down to the main lobby and out.

Many of the residents saw the loving couple and were very amused by the sight. Though they didn't have issue with a homosexual couple, them in their skirts was quite a sight.

Both of the men had stopped working out as religiously as they used to and focused on slimming down with lighter exercise and dieting, causing their frames to be slimmer and a bit more feminine. They had both found happiness and balance in their new lives.

As much quality time as they had at home, they had even more fun at work when they would occasionally run off together and disappear for an indeterminate amount of time. Always returning together, and both flushed and disheveled.

Clara had been released from bathroom duty, as well as the harness over her face. However, Mark still could not forgive her for her mistreatment of him, so she remained the "Company Pig", crawling as a pig, and speaking as one.

Crystal would enjoy her company the most often by having her crawl into her spacious office and spend quality time licking Crystal's toes, and worshipping her feet for hours a day.

Nela was still forced to see employees on a regular basis, though not quite as often as before. Mark also removed the requirement for her to wear mesh tops. She was now allowed to cover up when out in public, but still not allowed to purchase bras or anything else that would diminish her lacking. However, Mark did have the funny suspicion that she was actually enjoying her sessions, so Crystal made sure to keep her as busy as possible.

The rest showed marked improvements. April's rendezvous at nights were officially diminished to Friday and Saturday nights, but Mark had heard that she would go out much more frequently than that. Furthermore, Pearl needed only to entertain 1 night a week, but she too seemed to be going above and beyond, often at her own home, or the home of her male companions.

Pearl also strengthened her network at the Hotel and with the staff. Often if she wasn't able to get a companion from the Company the Hotel staff would set her up with an opportune guest, and her relationships with the bell boys was even stronger, now that they knew of her nymphomaniac leanings.

Tessa was much more outgoing, with a much improved attitude. She was now voluntarily coming to work in rather promiscuous garb, and seemed to have a new found confidence about her body. She often went partying with April and Pearl, and the three of them would truly enjoy the men of the Tri-Town area, as well as the men truly enjoying the sirens of the Company.

It was interesting to see the turn outs, and Mark was excited to find out what more would evolve from the behavioral modifications he had implemented. Though Mark should probably have looked closer into the nature of their evolutions, and what the nanites were actually doing.

zeegee7
zeegee7
226 Followers