Master Daniel

Story Info
Angel's first night.
2.2k words
4.56
35.4k
7
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/25/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewench
thewench
21 Followers

"You wanted to see me, milord?" Angel asked quietly as she stood in the open doorway of His chamber. He didn't answer her as He looked her over. Instead of Him, she looked around her. His chamber was warm, the fire in the hearth was banked and comfortable. The shutters were closed, shutting out the storm and it was quiet in the room. Through the arrow loops, she could see that the storm raged on, lightning would streak the sky, illuminating the night. The fine hairs on the back of her neck pricked and she stole a glance His way. The sight of Him made her skin like gooseflesh. Every time she saw Him, as far back as she could remember, He stole her breath, tonight was no different.

He was sitting in a big chair with a high back, His own arms resting on the chair's. His hands were clasped together, as if He were praying, under His bearded chin. Master Daniel, as He preferred women call Him, was as mysterious as He was handsome. His black as sin hair was long, past His broad shoulders and His beard, that was just as black, was long, but neatly kept. His eyes were in contrast, a light color, bright and knowing, Many say Master Daniel had the vision of a hawk, that even in darkness He saw what many could not see in broad daylight. The villagers called Him by many names; Sir Hawkmoon, Nightwing. Angel knew of another name; Kind Master. She had no doubt that He was the opposite of what He reflected to His people. She felt she would know for certain tonight.

His voice boomed and brought her out of her thoughts, "Come closer, girl and shut the door. I will not harm you." Then He quietly added, "Unless you insist."

Angel felt her face flush and turn red, but she nervously stepped closer into the room, turned and closed the door. Turning back, she averted her eyes again.

"Your name is Angel, correct?" Master Daniel asked with a soft voice.

"Yes, sir." she answered, her own voice quivering.

"A fitting name." He stated.

Angel said nothing, just kept her eyes down and her hands clasped in front of her, wringing them.

"I've been watching you, you are indeed an angel. They way you tend to the sick and the children of My castle. I especially like watching you with the animals. The way you saved that foal and the mare. you kept them alive with pure determination."

"i believe nothing, not even death, should part mother and child!" She said fiercely. She did not know why she used that tone and was immediately ashamed of herself for speaking that way to Master Daniel.

He spoke with amusement,

"Something else I find remarkable. Even though it's plain you fear Me, you speak as though I am not the lord and master of this castle."

"Oh, milord, i beg for Your forgiveness!" Angel's hands were now red as blood from wringing them so hard. she could feel the backs of her eyes starting to burn, she would explode with tears, soon.

Master Daniel smiled at her, "you needn't beg, My dear, not now,anyway and never be sorry for having something I find so endearing."

"And what is that?"

"Passion. Pure passion. 'Tis in everything you do, everything you say. When you take on a task, you do it wholeheartedly. you get it done, the way it should be done. I can only hope that that glorious feature of yours goes farther than the stables and sickroom."

Daniel saw her blush, again. 'Twas an odd sight. Angel was no virgin, to live as long as she did in a castle the size of His, she had to have lost her maidenhead years ago. He knew for a fact she was no virgin. He had one day accidentally overheard one of His knights in confession. It was indeed an accident, for the knight and Brother Archie were not in the chapel and it was not even time for confession. It seemed that the poor knight was in so much fear for his soul that he didn't give the good monk time to lead the way to the confessional. Daniel had been passing by one of the gardens when He heard her name.

So He listened, He thought the knight was bragging about bedding the beauty, to His surprise, the knight was scared out of his wits. Said that the moment of his release, he looked into Angel's bright blue eyes and something odd happened.

"'Twas like the ground had opened up and was trying to swallow me, taking me down to Hell. The strange thing was, there were no flames to burn for eternity. No sick smell of sulfur. No horned creature with hooves and a tail. It was a feeling that made all of my fears disappear and I felt as though I would never age, never go hungry, never fear anything again, for eternity." The knight's voice had taken on a trance like tone, as if he were repeating what he had just said by rote. The old monk had smile at the young man and said, knowingly,

"Sounds like Heaven, my child. Why should you fear Heaven?"

Daniel didn't hear the answer, it was at that time He realized that this was confession, so He left. That was about two years ago. That was all He could stand to wait. He wanted to know how this small woman, the woman quivering before Him, had scared His brave knight so badly.

He stood and stepped closer to her. She kept her head lowered and her hands still wringing. He looked down at them, they were red as though they might begin to bleed. He took them and placed them by her side. Then with His finger, He lifted her face and looked into Angel's midnight blue eyes. Daniel now had an inkling as to what the young knight felt as He, Himself stood mesmerized. But as always, He had come prepared. He reached into His long black cloak and brought forth a black silken scarf. He watched her face as He pulled it from one of the many pockets he had the seamstress make for Him. There was no longer fear on her beautiful, flawless face and she had stopped shivering the moment He touched her. It was as if she knew He could no more harm her than He could stop the sun from chasing away the moon. A delicious thought, but impossible. Angel stared up at Him and He knew He must act quickly or lose something He had been barely able to hold on to for these many years, His soul.

Daniel walked around her and put the scarf around her head, her eyes. He tied it, not tightly, He refuse to harm her, or any other woman, for that matter. He touched her hair. It was soft and silky beneath His fingers. It was thick and full and curled just slightly. No wonder she oozed passion the way she did, her hair was proof of it, red. Dark red, not copper like a penny, more like a rust with sunshine added to make it shine at all times. Even in the deepest darkest chamber, such as His. But what struck Daniel the most was the sheer length of it. It went down almost to the backs of her knees. Daniel had but one weakness and long hair was it. Now He feared for His soul even greater.

Daniel noticed that she had started to shiver again. Not out of fear of Him, the shivers came from somewhere else, something else. Desire. she was wringing her hands again. He smiled. she acted as though she was trying to wring them off of her wrists. He took them and placed them behind her back, pulled another silk scarf out of His cloak and tied them together. He knew He couldn't pull off her gown with her that way, so He did what He did best, He ripped it off of her. With each tear, she gasped. Daniel found that oddly erotic. When He was finished, her blue gown was but a pile of rags pooled around her tiny feet.

He had had no way of knowing that she stood with her legs spread apart, the gown had concealed them, and had concealed their beauty. They were shapely, very shapely and short. God, but was she the sexiest thing He'd ever have the pleasure of seeing. Her short legs and wide hips, her small breasts and tiny waist and her oh, so long hair. He took a few steps back to gaze in wonder at the true testament of God's perfect hand.

Daniel wondered what was going on in that mind of her's. He knew Angel had a sharp mind and a quick tongue. she had wits and knew how to use them. So He said one word to her.

"Wider."

Angel spread her legs wider. she had to take a small step away from what was left of her dress, but she did it, just as He had commanded. she stood with her arms tied behind her back and her legs spread wide. The blindfold was an added touch. she licked her lips and Daniel wanted to cum. her soft looking mouth, now moistened, called to Him. He cleared His voice and spoke to her with a laziness that denied the actual state He was in.

"Tonight, Angel, I will take you places you have never even dreamed could exist. I will make you feel things that will make you feel as though you are on fire. I will make you talk to me, say things that no decent woman should ever say. But if this is something you do not want, tell me and you can go."

she didn't say a word, just spread her legs wider and stood as tall as she could.

"Be sure, pet, for there is no going back."

Still, nothing, not a word, not a sound, not one movement came from Angel and Daniel sighed inwardly, He was glad she had accepted His challenge. He only hoped she would be just as happy with her decision.

He placed both of His big hands on her small face and leaned forward. He brushed Angel's closed lips with His. she shuddered. Then the remarkable happened; she parted her soft lips and her tongue touched His. Daniel was not prepared for that. He deepened the kiss, His mouth crushed hers and His tongue plunged inside. she began to suck it, scraping lightly with her perfect white teeth. Fighting with all He had, He broke the kiss and looked at her. her milky white skin was flushed from head to toe, a light sheen of sweat covered her naked form, her chest heaved, she was breathing as though she had run for miles.

"So, My dear, you like to play games?" He asked, fighting the shock in His voice.

she didn't answer.

Daniel grabbed her long hair and asked again, firmly.

"Answer Me, girl."

A wicked smile threatened to dance at one corner of her mouth.

Daniel knew what she was about, He knew then that she did, indeed, like to play games. And He was too thrilled for words.

"i...i do not know...w-what You are talkingabout, Sir." she answered, trying to act innocent.

He did not buy that act for one minute. He snatched the blindfold off of her eyes and then realizing, too late, that that had been a mistake. The fire that burned in Angel's midnight blue eyes, turned them almost black and burned Daniel to the core. He had no choice but to step behind her again, to get out of her line of vision. He reached down and touched the center of Angel's desire. At His first touch, she moaned loudly, her thighs quivered and her knees gave out. He had to hold her body up, against His. she stayed stiff for a long time, all the while she whimpered and moaned and jerked and quivered. her nipples had went erect and wrinkled.

When her breathing was under control, although He could still see tiny shudders running through her, Daniel leaned down and whispered into her ear,

"you should not have done that, My pet."

Master Daniel sounded cold, but Angel knew the truth. she had always known of the strange tastes of Him. she had heard other women around the castle talk. she liked what she heard. she liked the idea of that man touching her in ways other men wouldn't. Other men said it was wrong or odd. Angel thought it was awe-inspiring. she wanted to feel things like that. Funny, His other women did not speak of the feelings that He spoke of. Did they not feel Master Daniel's power? Did that power not make them want to fall to their knees and beg for more? It had that effect on her. she did, indeed, know better than to cum, but she could not stop herself, she did not want to stop herself. she knew what would happen if she did it, and she did it, anyway. Now all she could do was wait, and the waiting was almost unbearable.

{Dear readers,

i had no choice but to stop here, for obvious reasons, (blushing smile). Do not fear, i am already at work. This time the wait will not be as long. i promise.}

thewench
thewench
21 Followers