Master Daniel Ch. 02

Story Info
Angel's first night continues.
1.9k words
4.51
27.8k
6

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/25/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewench
thewench
21 Followers

{Dear readers, i told You that it wouldn't be long. Sorry to say that this is only the second installment. It seems that Master Daniel and Angel have taken their story out of my hands, so, there's no telling how long this night will last. Part three is already almost finished and i will be submitting it as soon as this one has been posted. Thank-You for Your patience and i hope You enjoy.}

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Daniel looked at His hand. He had heard of women who could do what she had just done, but never had the pleasure of having one for Himself. Angel had cum so hard in His hand that He now knew the meaning of "holding Heaven in the palm of His hand." It gave Him an odd feeling, to have had as many women as He had, and not one of them could gush like she did. It gave Him a feeling of power like He had never known before. He was right when He said that Angel had passion, it flowed from her. Now it was time to put that passion to work. What a night that lay ahead of them.

Angel's wait was finally over, she felt Master Daniel untie her wrists, the heat that come off His hands nearly burned her.

"There are rules, My beautiful one, rules that must be obeyed. Do you understand?" He asked, absently stroking the backs of her tiny hands.

"Y-yes, sir." she said, trying to sound meek.

"First of all, I will never harm you. If you start feeling uncomfortable, tell me, and I will stop."

"i understand."

" When speaking to Me, you must always call Me either, Sir, Milord, or Master Daniel. And last but definitely not least, you must always, always ask for permission to cum. Understand, Angel?" Master Daniel spoke with authority, not anger, not spite, but like He was speaking to His men-at-arms, telling them what He expected of them.

"Yes, i understand." she knew what she was doing.

"Now, what did I just say, Angel? Did I not make myself clear? Did I not just now tell you how you should always speak to Me?" His voice was getting firmer. The grip Master Daniel had on her hands was getting tighter, but she felt no pain.

"Oh, i am terribly sorry, milord. Yes, i understand the rules." Angel knew what she was doing.

"I do not think you do understand. I think I shall have to show you the consequences of disobeying Me."

"Oh, Sir, please, i am truly sorry, i will remember these rules and any others that may come along."

"No, I think I will have to show you in order to make sure you know these rules as well as any future rules, as you have pointed out. Like maybe I make the rules as I go along, is that what you think, My dear? That I make up rules as I see fit?" It sounded to Angel that Master Daniel may be getting a little angry, but then she stole a glance His way, 'twas not an easy movement. The look on His handsome face was enough to make her even wetter than she already was. He was enjoying this game as much as she was.

"milord, i beg forgiveness, i did not mean to insult you, i..."

"No, I didn't think you did, but none the less, you must learn, and learn you shall. On your knees, pet. Time to learn the rules of this game and of Me."

Angel felt her nipples harden, and the place between her legs turned scorching hot as she kneeled down before her Master.

"Teach me, Master Daniel, i am eager to learn. i will not let You down."

Daniel stood, looking down at the girl who was on her knees before Him. He saw her quiver, and He knew at that instant that this was the one He had been searching for all His life. He would have to be careful, though, she could not know that. He could not let her know what her beauty did to Him. He certainly could not let her know what her surrender did to Him. It was already clear to Daniel that she was having a strange effect on Him. He would have to go slow, show her who is the Master.

He rubbed her arse, one cheek, then the other. He knew what the wait would do to her, He knew what it was doing to Him.

"you know, pet, I do not enjoy punishing, no matter what you have heard." He said softly.

"But, then again, this is not a punishment, now is it?" He let his voice turn grave. He hoped she would buy the act. He did not want to scare her.

Angel shivered again and her skin pricked up like gooseflesh.

"Answer me, pet." He whispered as He grabbed her by her hair.

"N-no, S-sir. This...this is n-not a...a punishment." she gasped.

Daniel smiled as He brought His big hand down. The smack echoed through the chamber. Angel's head reared back and she let out a pent-up breath through her teeth.

Another smack to the other cheek brought the same reaction. Still again. And again. With each whack to her arse, she whimpered and moaned, she shook and shivered and gasped. After a few more blows, He stopped and looked at her. she was on her hands and knees, sweating, her arse reddened by the spanking. she glowed. He felt her cunt; wet, dripping wet.

"Well now, love, do you think you will remember My rules?" He asked her, letting the smile He had on His face show in His voice.

"Y-yes, S-sir." Even her voice shook.

"Yes, Sir, what?"

"Yes, Sir, i will remember Your rules."

Just to taunt her, "And what are My rules?"

she was quiet for moment, then she took in a breath,

"You will never hurt me, if i feel uncomfortable, let You know and You will stop."

"And?"

"A-and when i speak to You, i must call You either Sir, milord, or Master Daniel."

"Is that all?"

"N-n-no, Sir. i will always a-ask f-for premissiontocum." she spoke so fast, she was so breathless, Daniel almost took pity on her. Almost. she wouldn't want that, He was certain.

"Very good, pet. Now, crawl over to the bed and wait for me. Don't get on the bed, just wait beside it."

"Yes, milord." Angel crawled slowly off toward the bed that sat high in the corner of the room.

Angel smiled an inner smile. she had known what she was doing all along and she got what she had wanted. her arse burned like it was on fire and she had never felt so alive.

"There's got to be more of this yet to come". she thought to herself. "A girl can hope, can't she?" she got to the bed and waited. she wanted to get on the bed, to disobey, but she didn't think her arse could stand many more blows, more's the pity. Besides, there were other things she wanted to do, be "forced" to do that is.

she had heard other women at the castle talk of this chamber, this wasn't Master Daniel's sleeping chamber, this was His own personal chamber, no one ever came here that He didn't invite. He had it dark in here when she first came in, but now, it was brighter, He was lighting candles. Now she could see more of the room. The sights brought her senses to life. The shackles on the floor and walls, the leather straps that hung from the bedposts. On the table beside the big, high bed stood a vase of fresh roses with the thorns still on the stems. There was a small wooden object, polished smooth, that sat on that table. It was tapered at the top and got bigger down toward the bottom. The fat end tapered again with what looked like a stem that sat on a base. Angel didn't know what it was, but it made her shiver just looking at it. A jar of something sat next to it. Also on the table was what looked to her like a paddle and there was a riding crop. Still, on the table there were tiny objects that looked like some kind of clamps, they had tiny golden rings on them with tiny golden chains attached to them. Beside them lay a wide strip of leather with a buckle and two rings on each side. Angel had a feeling that tonight was going to be a long night.

Daniel watched Angel as she looked around her. He had lit more candles for her to get a better idea that this was more than just a room, it was His lair. He wanted her to see all that was in store for her. While Daniel had many more tricks up His sleeve, tonight, He would take it easy, for her sake and for His'.

Angel's breathing was labored, He could hear her heartbeat and see how hard her beautiful body was trembling, Daniel smiled, He had had plenty of women who enjoyed His games, but none of them surrendered to Him. she would, she already did, when she kneeled before Him and begged Him to teach her. she was eager to learn and He was just as eager to show her. It was almost as though they were cut from the same cloth. Daniel stopped that line of thought. she was here to serve Him and that was all. If she proved worthy, then she would remain in His service to do as He commanded.

He walked over to her slowly, letting His footsteps echo in the silence. He stopped at her kneeling form.

"Get up." He ordered. Angel obeyed and stood, her legs spread wide, her hands behind her, her eyes piercing His, as if to say something. she had that look almost every time He looked at her. He just could not figure out what that look was saying.

"Where did you learn to stand like that?" He asked. Daniel had felt for certain that she had never had any training. she gave Him a confused look.

"Learn, Sir?" she asked.

"Yes, learn. you cannot possibly tell Me that you have had no training."

"Training?" she was still confused, then added, "Sir."

Angel was confused, then she thought about. "Ah, well...milord,...it was just an accident..."

"'Twas no accident that you stand the stand of a slut, My kind of slut. Now tell me who has been training you." Master Daniel was beginning to sound upset. she hoped she could make Him see the truth.

"Master, a bit ago, when You tore my dress from me and saw how i was standing, that was just the way i was standing, a natural thing, i wasn't even aware of it until You told me to spread them wider." she tried using her natural voice, no innocence, no pout, no nothing but her. she hoped that would work, it was the truth, after all.

"So I am to believe that you are a natural?"

"A natural what, milord?" Angel was truly confused.

"A natural submissive." she noticed a change coming over Him

"A submissive? Please, milord, i do not understand." she was getting more and more confused and she had a bad feeling that He was going to dismiss her for having muddled wits.

" A submissive is a woman like you who can make a man like Me feel He is going insane." He said dryly. "Never mind. I should have known better than to start this conversation."

He turned from her and she almost reached for Him to beg Him not to leave her, not to be upset with her, but then He turned back to her with something in His hands. Angel's inner smile returned. Then she saw what He held.

thewench
thewench
21 Followers