Master Daniel Ch. 04

Story Info
Angel's awakening.
1.1k words
4.48
20.7k
6

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/25/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thewench
thewench
21 Followers

Angel lay bound spread eagle on the bed, the plug still inserted in her arse, making her painfully aware that she was now a different person. Not "painfully" as in physical pain, but "painfully" as in something else. she was full of emotions, emotions she could not quite understand. Like why did she feel so different now? she felt so good, so proud, and so strong. she thought about that last one. If she were what Master Daniel had called her, a submissive, then where did the strength come from. Didn't submit mean to surrender? And didn't surrender mean that one was weak? It was all too confusing.

Master Daniel rose from His chair, holding a wine goblet. He looked over at her, drained the glass, then refilled it and walked over to her. His rich voice, once again, making her tremble.

"you must be thirsty, My dear."

"Yes. Sir, a little." Angel's throat was so dry, she found it difficult to speak. she couldn't even wet her lips when she licked them.

He sat on the bed, lifted her head slightly and held the glass to her lips. she let it glide down her dry throat, "Oh, that's good stuff." she thought to herself.

After a few swallows He stood and set the goblet on the table. He walked to the end of the bed and stood. Master Daniel had shed His cloak sometime earlier while she was other wise occupied. He now wore a white billowy shirt and tight black breeches. His hair was tied back with a long black leather thong. His very presence was commanding.

He began stroking one of her legs with the back of His finger, sending shivers down her spine.

"How do you feel, pet?" He asked her.

"MMM, very good, milord. Only..." Angel felt silly asking something like that. He already thought she had muddled wits.

"Only what?"

she knew that she had better answer Him, kicking herself for bringing up the subject.

"It's just that i am a bit confused, milord." she said as she tried to keep the quiver out of her voice.

"Confused about what?" He was now stroking the inside of her thigh. It was getting harder to breathe.

"Well, it's...it's...just that...it's just that i feel different, i..."

He stopped her, finally,

"you feel proud, stronger, you, at last, feel good about yourself. Am I correct?" Master Daniel had looked inside Angel's heart.

"Yes! That's it, but how did You know. Sir" How could He have known that about her?

His finger was making slow lazy half circles around her still wet and slick mound. He was watching what He was doing. Looking at His fingers as He teased her. It was getting harder to breathe. It was getting harder to stay still. she began to wriggle in the bonds. Master Daniel smiled.

"I know how you are feeling because I am what I am. A Dominant man. you feel what you feel because you are a submissive woman." His fingers, His wonderful fingers were now touching the plug. It was getting harder and harder to breathe.

"B-but, if i am a submissive woman, where...where did the strength come from? A wo-woman who s-surrenders all that i...all that i have, must be very weak. Sir" It was becoming impossible to breathe as Angel felt Him take the plug and tug on it slightly.

"Nay, Angel. A woman who has surrendered all that you have is very, very strong. you are stronger than I could ever dream of being. What you have given, I never could." He removed the plug slowly, watching her eyes.

"See, My dear, you have your power, I have Mine." He did not give His permission. she could not find the breath to ask, it felt too good to let go of, so she concentrated on His words, not His eyes, His voice, nor His hands. It felt so good.

"O-oh, n-n-now i-i- understand...W-we feed off each other. my p-power makes You stronger...Y-your power, m-makes me stronger." He has not given permission, i can not ask.

"That's one way to put it, Angel. you are as bright as you are beautiful."

He was once again watching His hands as they teased her taut body. He must have known how close she was, for all of a sudden, He stopped. she tried not to let the whimper escape, but failed. she loved that smile of His. He looked over her bound form. Still dressed, He climbed onto the bed and stretched out on His side beside her.

He kissed her. Oh, how she loved Master Daniel's kisses. They were tender and moist. They were slow and easy. His hands started roaming her body again. He spoke to her. His voice, hypnotizing and direct. His voice and touch caressed her as she fought the bonds, she wanted to touch Him, she wanted to hold Him. He touched her face, her neck, her breast.

she was getting too close to that edge, again. Would He stop in time, or would she have to beg?

After what seemed like hours, He stood and undressed. He climbed back onto the bed and, looking directly in her eyes, piercing her soul, He said,

"I have let you have your release, your pleasure. It is now time for Me to have My fun."

With that Master Daniel straddled Angel's chest. Putting all of His weight on His knees, He placed His long, hard, fat member just inches from her lips.

"Angel, have you ever pleased a man with your mouth?" she heard Master Daniel's voice, it sounded far away. she was staring at His huge member. It was hard and throbbing, it was silky looking, the mushroom like tip was beginning to drip. she could feel the heat coming off of it, burning her lips. she wanted to touch it, stroke it, kiss it, lick it, suck it. she wanted it.

"Have i ever...!" she was like a starving woman. she heard His laughter and tore her eyes away to look at Him. That was when she realized she had spoken aloud.

"It seems to Me that maybe you like sucking cock?" That smile, the amusement in His voice...

"Oh yes Sir! i love it!" she said as she looked back at her target. Licking her lips, she asked,

"May i, milord?"

"May you what, My dear?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{If any of you are wondering what time period this is, so am i. LOL. It seems that there is a little Medieval and a little Victorian eras mixed in with lots of passion, not that there was any lack of passion in those times. Just thought i'd clear that up. Thank-you}

thewench
thewench
21 Followers