Master Dom Ch. 01: How We Began

Story Info
Here's how a simple flirt led to a life of BDSM.
802 words
3.99
17.2k
4
0

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sillybrat
sillybrat
10 Followers

He walked to my desk, throwing a file and shouted. It was one of those days he's fierce, intimidating and extremely sexy. I shivered as he questioned my performance at work. To many in the office, it's considered bullying at work that has been going on for the past 3 weeks - many have told me to changed team managers but I hesitated knowing I'm in for more than the trouble & pain I've costed him.

It all started a year ago when I got a job here. I'm handling the customer service and a small team, reporting to my manager, Dom. He's a tall and charismatic, lean built and smells real nice. We have always remained professional in our job. However, I couldn't deny that I'll flirt with him with my eyes and we'll smile to one another when no one's looking.

About a month after I worked here... things changed for us on one fateful night. We both had a meeting to strategize and plan for next year's plan - apart from managing upper management's expectations from this year's report. There were times he had his hands on my thigh that made me cringe as he tried getting my attention to some of the details in our work. By the time we ended, it was 1am and we're the only ones in the office.

I got up to stretch. Bend my body down and touch my toes when he told me not to move. Wearing a short blue dress that definitely ride up my thighs... I realized what a stupid thing I just did. He sat right behind me on the chair and put his hands on my ass as he followed the shape of my curves. I'm big in size but my ass had always been an attention grabber. As he pulled my dress a little higher... he saw the wet spots on my panties and caress my pussy through the fabric. I remembered his husky voice asking, "Hmm.. a strategic meeting turns you on my lil princess." I tried to pull myself up and deny it but he held me in place, smacked my ass as he enjoyed the sound. I moaned without realizing it. And he knew then on that I enjoyed it a lot. Well... apart from my panties being drench with my juices from the touch of my weak spot throughout the meeting - my thighs.

He gently pulled me up, ensuring every inch of my back would touch his as he wrapped his hands around me - grabbing my boobs, rubbing my nipples and finally putting his wrist around my neck. He licked my ears as he said, "Someone's being wet, horny and desirable right now. N trust me, my cock is throbbing, hoping to taste you any minute. I'm loving it and I'm taking what's mine, right here, right now."

Without a warning, he bend me over the table, roughly pulled my dress up to my waist, tearing parts of it along the way, tore off my panties and smack me real hard on my ass with his bare hands. "Count for me you slut!" I counted, each smack I shouted the number. And with each smack, I released an uncontrollable moan - telling him my love for pain. By the time we reached 50... my ass was burning and so was his hand. He told me not to move as he took a picture of me helplessly bent over the table with red hand marks all over my ass. He then used his knees to spread my legs and continued taking photos of my wet cunt that's begging to be fucked.

After what seemed like forever, he put his phone down and gently caressed my ass. He put a finger in... and another. Gently massaging my clitoris with his thumb as he finger fucked me. As I started moaning, he suddenly fucked me which his cock in one hard stroke. I screamed in ecstasy but before my pussy could get used to it, he started ramming himself in without mercy. From a slow momentum to really hard, rough strokes as he held on my shoulder to ensure I feel every 6 inches of his dick in me. I orgasm twice throughout this. When he reached his limit, he pulled me off the table and forced me to my knees. He cummed all over my face and smeared it with his cock. He took one last picture and whispered... you're going home with this on your face.

He helped me to dress up as he coaxed me, telling me how good of a girl I've been. He told me to go over his place later and we'll have lunch together. My stomach twisted with excitement knowing this wouldn't be the end of it.

sillybrat
sillybrat
10 Followers