Master Dom Ch. 02: Next Morning

Story Info
It's the next day. I'm officially tied to him as his Slave.
1.6k words
3.95
18.5k
9

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/24/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sillybrat
sillybrat
10 Followers

I got home that night with dried cum on my face. The security that locked our office gave a smirk while the security in my apartment was whispering to one another. No matter how hard I tried to straighten up... it's clear I had a rough fun night as one could see my bare naked ass from the mirror-like tile floor, the messy hair and the dried cum face of mine.

I received a message the moment I stepped into my apartment. Dom sent me these instructions, "Keys under the rug. Come in. 2nd door on the right. It's unlocked. Make sure your mouth is on my rod sharp at 9am. Otherwise, your picture will be emailed to everyone in the office immediately. Oh yes, there will be no panties or bra. Accessible clothes if you don't want it torn. We'll be going out with what you wear". I sighed knowing I'll have little time to sleep tonight.

I walked into his apartment at 8.45am with an over-sized short dress and heels. Knowing he'll tear my pants or remove it completely if he wishes so. While walking towards his room, his housemate came out from the 1st room on the right - a tall, hunky African guy in just his boxers and definitely a hard-on. I smiled shyly and he nodded as if he was not surprised by a stranger in the house. I continued on to open Dom's door and quietly slide in, ensuring not to make a sound.

Sharp at 8.59am, I knelt down worshipping his dick and putting it in my mouth. Slowly giving him a wet cock massage, ensuring no teeth are involved and that I'm waking him up as gently as possible. He slowly stirred but left me be as I licked his shaft and sucked his hard rod. He eventually pats my head with a "Morning slut. Remember, this would be your routine every day - whether you stay here or not. Unless said otherwise". I was shocked by his words yet, he pushed my head deep into cock, gagging me yet holding me there the way he wanted it. "DON'T YOU DARE LOOK AT ME WITHOUT PERMISSION YOU SLUT! You'll do as I say and I'll be nice, or you'll face the consequences - not just humiliation. There will be more". I quietly resigned to my fate... Knowing deep inside I wanted to be manhandled me this very way.

He eventually pulled my dress down in one gesture. Smiling at my naked body. He twisted my right nipple and I moaned. "Ahh.. someone is a responsive slut this morning. Let's look at your pussy". He put his finger into my cunt and it was dripping wet. "Mmhhmm.. I love my slut wet for me at every moment". I thought he was going to fuck me then... but I was wrong.

He eventually stopped me and gave me a list. It was rules of what I should do, shouldn't do, clothes to wear, a timetable of my daily routine of being his slave and a list of punishments I'll receive for disobeying. To make it simple, it's a list that's prepared to humiliate, use and abuse me to his heart content - and he knows I'll have no choice but to agree on as I would neither want my pictures to be leaked nor would I want to lose my well paying job in this company with a scholarship for a degree. At that very moment, I was under his mercy and control. I signed it, agreeing without negotiating as I did not have much any option left.

He pulled me to his bathroom for my very second task. I got the bath running with lukewarm water. Slowly guided him into the bath, letting him sit on the side stairway as I soaked his feet. I started by washing his left foot. As I was doing my chore, he put his right foot on my cheeks. I slowly opened my mouth as he stuffed his toes in it. I sucked each toes diligently as his other foot was massaging my clitoris and vagina. I moaned as he kept fucking my mouth and cunt with his feet. He eventually changed foot and I continued my sucking. He took pictures of everything I was doing... even videos, making me moan as he foot-fuck my pussy with my dripping juices. He eventually stopped and I showered him from top to toe before drying him off.

After I dried myself, he told me to bend over with my ass sticking out. I heard the sound of water but didn't know what's going on. He spread my legs wide, told me not to move as he lube his finger and finger-fucked my asshole. When I loosen up a little, he slot a long thing into my hole and I felt water gushing... filling my stomach. He whispered, "Enema. You'll take all of these in, not a drop out or you'll be licking the bathroom floor clean. Until I say you can go to the toilet, you're gonna be a good slut, holding all these water in as I play with your cunt. Do you understand me?". I quickly nodded knowing from that voice, this isn't the time to say no. He mercilessly finger-fucked me as I screamed in pleasure and pain, forcing myself not to let go even a drop drip from my ass. It felt like an eternity but it was about 18 minutes of two different pressures on both my holes. He told me to wait as I licked his fingers clean and he went to wash his hands. Only after closing the door that I rushed to the toilet bowl to release the water. I was tired by the time I finished cleaning up.

As I walked out, I saw him holding a stack of ropes. He told me to stand in front of him as he tied the ropes around my body, ensuring my curves, boobs and pussy are the main focal points. My hands were tied behind but otherwise, I could still move freely around. He continued taking pictures and videos, playing with my nipples and pussy... watching my response for each and everything he do to me. When he was done, he told me to walk out of the room and kneel by the sofa. I shaked my head knowing his housemate is in the house. He slapped me on my face and told me to do as I'm told like a slut I am, or he'll make sure I'll be going home tonight with more than a bruise pussy and asshole.

I shamefully walked out to the living hall. Kneeling down by the empty sofa as Dom videoed me, while his housemate was aimlessly looking at my curves. I stared on the ground knowing I am not allowed to look at anyone without permission. Master Dom finally sat down and pointed at his dick. I quietly bended my head as I started giving him a blowjob while he talked to his housemate like it's a normal routine at home. My mouth was insanely aching but I knew better than to stop even after an hour sucking him... for his pleasure is above my pain at any point in time.

Eventually, he stopped me and whispered... go stand on the balcony. I'm going to fuck you there. I quietly got up, knowing better than to protest. He bended me over, as he fucked me hard and rough... we were overlooking the swimming pool from 15 floors above. With an adjacent condo unit opposite us. I tried not to moan or scream too loud as his 6 inches was ramming into my pussy throughout. Little did I know... his African housemate was recording all of these and ensured to take my facial expression during the process. He cummed in my pussy and made me kneel down to clean him dry. To my surprise, he got rock hard again within less than 2 minutes.

Without a warning, he turned me around and bend me forward with my ass sticking out. He rubbed some of my juices into my ass and slowly slot his dick into my tight virgin asshole. I screamed in pain but it didn't stop him. All he did was laughed and he whispered, "You're welcome to let my neighbors know you're a fucking slut that love to be fucked in your ass". I sniffled a moan as he continued violating my ass for over 30 minutes. God knows what he's made of but he definitely have the stamina of a horse. He left me still tied up with cum dripping all over my pussy and ass, leaking down to the floor as I lay there panting for the next 15 minutes. His housemate was happily taking pictures and videos of both my well abused holes.

Master Dom finally came back, fully clothed and refreshed. He took the ropes off and gave me a long hard passionate kiss as I melted into his arms. He told me what a good girl I've been and how proud he is for holding through the whole session. He took me to the bathroom where a warm water bath awaits me. Bathe me slowly as he give me kisses all over before drying me off with a nice fluffy towel. It was 12.30pm by the time I'm dressed in my short over-sized dress.

Before we left for brunch... He bent me over and put what felt like 2 heavy balls into my vagina and a medium size plug into my anus. Gave me a smack on my ass and told me he wants me ready and begging by the evening when we get back. I'm doomed... Knowing this isn't going to be a quiet afternoon for me.

sillybrat
sillybrat
10 Followers