Master Elrick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just try to relax...Just breathe," he whispered as he pressed his forehead against mine. My dress fell from my shoulders and caught at my waistline. Soft fingers pulled and tugged it until fell onto the floor below. I felt so exposed and raw with my hair down and nothing but my underclothing. I hugged myself unable to look up into his face.

"Finally mine," he was mumbling as he took my face into his hands. His lips met mine again and I tried to relax and breathe against his skin. With every kiss, he became even more intoxicating. He kept kissing my lips, but his hands fell away as he tugged at his own pants. He pushed them down hurriedly, and panic gripped my chest as I turned my face away. He was pulled off his underclothes. Still, I did not dare look upon his naked body. Hands gripped my waistline as he pulled me against himself. My breathing took flight as he wrapped his arms around my body. I was glad that at least I still had some clothing on, but within seconds of that thought his hands were at work again.

"Gentle now," he whispered against my lips as his hands took hold of the fabric at my waistline and began to tug upward gently. I gasped nervously, but before I could argue, he tugged my garment up to my waistline exposing my naked body. He pressed further and within seconds, he was tugging and pulling my garment up and over my head. I threw my arms around my chest to cover myself and a chuckle escaped my lips. His arms wrapped around my body, and he tackled me to the bed.

"Elrick!" I cried as he laughed against my body. I had somehow managed to keep my hands on my chest out of dignity, but then again here we were naked in his bed, I had all ready lost so much.

"Mmmm," he moaned as he leaned in to kiss. His hands took hold of my arms and forcefully pulled them away. I tried to pry my lips off his own, but he had me pinned to the bed. His hands kept my arms from my chest, and Elrick breathed deep before pulling away. He began to lick down my neck slowly as he made his way to my chest. Shivers ran up my body, and his eyes glanced up meeting my own. They shinned and oh, goodness he looked so wonderful in the dim lighting, so edible. The word crept from the back of my mind surprising myself.

Lips touched the tops of my breast, and slowly he worked his way down to the nipple of my right breast. I gasped as my right hand flew up and grasped the back of his head. His other hand left go of my arm and reached out to take hold of my other breast. Gently, he took what he could into his hand and began to rub and squeeze gently as a wonderful sensation rose through my body. A moan escaped my lips and he sucked harder. My eyes focused above at the beautiful canopy as I tried to clear my head. I was fading fast though into the hands of pleasure. The bed was the softest thing I had ever slept on, and it alone helped my tense body relax under his touch.

My arms started shaking just as his own shook. I had never felt such excitement, such longing in all my life and my body now tingled as it craved for more. He leaned back and smiled gently in the corner of his lips, before moving lower on the bed.

"What are you?" I began to question as my left hand moved to cover myself. Reality was trying so hard to pull me back. His golden eyes met mine as he pushed me back down onto the bed.

"Quiet," was all he said as his eyes never left mine. The air was hot as I lay there shaking. His hands grasped my legs just below the waistline and he pulled them further apart. I was half-scared out of my mind, and the other half was begging for more. The moment his tongue ran past the inside of my left leg I melted as my body sunk deep into the blankets. His tongue was pulled in and he kissed and tug on my skin with his lips as he neared the middle. I myself had never touched myself down there in any way pleasing. My body had never been masturbated by myself or another soul. I was as virgin as one got without being a nun or priest. My body shook at this new feeling, this pleasure that I had been robbed of for so long in life.

"Ahhh," I moaned as I felt his lips touch my clitoris. His tongue licked down to the bottom near my ass and he let it run up and over the opening of my vagina, and he only stopped, when reaching the top. He sucked hard as he pulled at it with his tongue.

"Have you ever masturbated before?" he asked after pulling away.

"No," I moaned which brought a smile to his face. His eyes lit up as he dove back down into my pussy. Not only did he suck hard on my skin, but he also moved his head in circles as he rubbed every last inch of his own skin against my own. I moaned as a quite unexplainable feeling rose up through my insides. It traveled up my waistline and into my stomach. Was this what it felt like to orgasm? Fingers pushed my legs farther apart, but all very suddenly he took his right hand and with two fingers, he rubbed the lips around my vagina. I groaned as he pushed the tips of them into the opening. Nothing had ever entered my vagina in all my life and blood was the only thing to come out. The feeling caused my body to shiver as I neared what had to be a climax. It could not possibly feel any better.

"Cum for me love moan, rub your breasts if you have too," he said before diving back into my wetness. I had never been so wet in all my life. The stubble from his face rubbed against the sides of my legs as they kicked and tensed as they lifted themselves up and down. With both hands, I began to rub my chest furiously. I pinched and pulled at the skin as I felt my breasts, really felt them for the first time.

"Ah! Elrick," I groaned as I felt it rise up through my back as a wonderful sensation rippled through my groins and insides. "Ahhh!" I yelled as my waist came up off the bed and I came hard on his lips. He still clung to my clitoris and vagina as he left his lips in place. It was not until my body had stopped twitching with orgasms that he pulled away. I lay there breathing hard as our eyes met. I was so tired now, but my body felt alive at this new finding.

"How was that?" he asked as he climbed back up until his head was in front of my own.

"I...Don't know how to explain it...Wonderful," I said throwing out the word as I tried to describe the feeling that now left me breathless.

"Good," he smiled with a soft laugh before pressing his lips against my own.

"Mmm. Uh...You mouth it," I began with a disgusted face, which only made him laugh more.

"It's what you taste like down there. That's you're wonderful cum," he whispered before forcing his mouth back onto my own. I tried to pull away but he held tight. The taste faded as he shoved his tongue into my mouth and we began to suck and pull at each other's tongues. I had never thought that I could taste so...so salty, so odd.

He let his body fall against my own, and I flinched as I felt his cock brush against my stomach. My mouth moaned against his as our chests rubbed together. This skin on skin feeling brought to life another longing that I had never felt before. I wanted to get as close to him as possible.

"Mmmm. I want to be as close as I can to you," I voiced against his lips as he shook. He paused for a moment and smiled. He took his right hand and grasped my left one's wrist. With it, he forced my hand against his dick. I flinched as I tried to pull away, but he held tight as golden eyes gazed at my face.

"Just touch it love...That's all I ask is to feel a woman's touch," he whispered against my face as he moved my hand against his soft skin. The skin felt soft and warm beneath my fingertips. Even then, his eyes stayed locked onto my own as he rubbed my hand up and down against his cock. With a deep breath, I swallowed hard and wrapped my fingers around his throbbing member. A moan escaped his lips that caused my heart to race even faster. The thought the feeling of pleasuring him created a new feeling within my heart. I longed to make he feel the way I had felt, when his tongue was upon my skin.

"That's it love just stroke it up and down," he mumbled as his forehead fell against mine and he breathed hard. I wrapped my fingers tightly around the area just below the tip and pulled the skin up and down. It was an odd feeling that I knew I would have to get accustomed too in time. He moaned even more, and I knew that I must have been doing all right for someone who has never looked at a cock, let alone touch one. "Just let your hands touch it, and discover it," he moaned as I felt my wrist cramp up between our bodies.

With a renewed lust, I let my fingers slide gently down his member until I was at the top of his balls. I took one into my hand only to realize that it was covered in a shorter layer of hair. They were soft and new to the touch. I squeezed them softly, not knowing if it hurt to rub them hard. He shook hard now and moaned as I took his member back into my grip. I rubbed up and down gently. Suddenly, he began to move his hips slowly.

"Here," he said hurriedly as he pulled my hand away placed my arms up over my body and began to kiss me once again. I felt something prick at the opening of my vagina and a gasp escaped my lips as the tip of his cock entered my swelling vagina. He moaned alike as longed to press it all the way inside. "You're so warm, and tight," he said as he leaned away.

I moaned against his mouth, as he pressed in deeper. It hurt and I longed to push him off as I pressed his hands against his chest. Still, he kept my body pinned down as he pressed his entire cock inside of my warm vagina. It pressed against the back of my vagina and the barrier ready to pop. A pain shot through my waist and insides causing me to moan and twist underneath him.

"It hurts," I moaned as I pulled my lips away from him. "Please," I begged as he let it rest inside of my body. His eyes gazed into my own with sympathy.

"It'll be all right love. Trust me; it will not hurt for long. I promise, it'll feel as good as my tongue against your skin, your vagina," he soothed as his lips found their way to my neck. He buried his face deep as he began to push the cock in deeper. It was a feat that before I had thought impossible. A gasp escaped my lips as he pulled back and lifted his hips. He then pressed back in deeper as he pressed against the barrier. He did this a few times before finally plunging inside. I felt my hands wrap around his body as my fingers dug into his bare skin. The feeling of his hot skin against my own made me tremble.

"Mmmm...hold on love," he moaned just before he began to thrust at a steadied pace. It was quick and without care or warning as he pressed it deep in the back. A pain hit the back of my insides causing my hips to rise off the bed. My mouth screamed at the mixed feeling of pleasure and pain. His breathing increased as he continued to pound away at my shaking body. I cried even more, from a pain that was mixed with pleasure.

"I'm sorry love...I had too," he was stuttering into my ear as he continued to pound away. My moans of pain slowly turned into cries of lust.

"Ahhh...Oh harder," I moaned loudly even though it probably was not possible. He was all ready pounding away quite quickly. Sweat shined on his forehead as he thrust away.

"Oh...What do you want me to do?" he asked as his thrusting slowed.

"Harder!" I moaned wanting him to fuck me senseless. The feeling rose up through my waist and into my stomach as I felt the pleasure blind my mind.

"I can't hear you! I want you to scream it," he moaned as he continued to pull in and out slower.

"Harder! Fuck me! Oh please fuck me!" I begged surprising even myself. I was shaking though as I longed to cum a second time. He smiled as he began to pound away at my vagina once again. Moans escaped my lips as he pounded away even harder than before.

"Oh yes that's it fuck me!" I cried as he leaned back and stared down into my eyes. God, he looked so wonderful, so sexy as he leaned above me, making love to me. He pressed the palms of his hands down onto the bed and his fingers dug into the sheets as he thrust away. A look crossed his face, and I knew that for the first time in my life, I would watch a man cum.

"I'm almost there," he moaned as his left hand reached out and grasped my right breast.

"Mmmm," I moaned as he let out a loud groan. Without warning, he fell back down on top of my body. His hands dug into the sheets, and he buried his face into my neck. I felt the walls of my vagina tighten around his cock as he twisted deep inside. I felt it twitch inside as he came hard. After what seemed like forever, he finally finished and pulled out.

We fell silent, as he stayed leaned up above my shaking body. I still longed to cum and sweat covered both of our bodies. Our eyes met and we both breathed deep as we just stared at each other. He just gazed down at my body, and he caught his breath and thoughts.

"You didn't cum did you?" he said as he leaned back onto the heels of his feet. He rested his hands onto his thighs. With one hand, he wiped the sweat off his forehead and with the other; he took hold of his now soft dick and started to stroke it again. I shook my head no, as I leaned up and pushed the sweaty hair out of my face.

"No," I said softly as I slowly came down from my high. He nodded to himself as he glanced around the room. His eyes landed on the chair that I had sat in earlier. He stood cock still in hand as he continued to stroke it gently.

"Come," he said with a nod as he motioned me over to the chair. He sat down and leaned back with a sigh. A smile was upon his face that caused me to hesitate. "You're all right love," he soothed as I stood in front of him. "Turn around," he said as he licked his dry lips. His hands grasped my body as he forced me to turn around and without speaking, he sat me down onto his lap.

"Here," he said as he lifted my waist up and positioned his cock just below my vagina. Slowly, I let my body fall down onto his now hardening dick. "Lean back," he whispered as he pulled me back against his body. We sat there for a moment or two in silence as I felt his cock grow inside my body. I tried to control my breathing as I felt his arms wrap around my body. The right one wrapped itself just under my arm and took hold of my breast as he began to rub and pinch at it gently.

"Mmmm," I moaned as his other hand sunk down to my clitoris. He rubbed it softly in gently circles. He flexed his cock inside which only increased my longing.

"I want you to cum for me love...I want to make you cum inside and out," he whispered as I leaned back and to the side a bit. My face was at the bottom of his neck, so I leaned in and started to suck hard on his neck. He took one deep breath, rubbed, and pinched harder. After what seemed an eternity, he slowly began to move his waist against my body. His cock brushed up and down very gently against my insides causing me too long for more.

He stopped rubbing my clitoris and took hold of my other breast. Elrick commanded me to lean forward an inch and he grasped my breast tightly as he began to thrust against my vagina. I began to bounce on his lap and the feeling shot through my waist and backside. A gasp and groan echoed against the walls as he fucked me tightly. My vagina opened up and gave way to his throbbing cock and I felt something grow deep inside of my body. It was almost as if I had to piss. Still, I could not be sure.

"Mmmm! Aw...It hurts so good," I moaned as I turned my face around and found his jaw line near my mouth. I leaned in and kissed his stubbly face, and continued to suck hard. The feeling inside my body rose as I longed to cum hard. His hand let go of my left breast and he shoved his pointer finger into my mouth. I sucked hard and bit down deep. He moaned and gasped, and I knew that the biting was a mixed feeling of pleasure. The sound of our bodies hitting one another as he bounced me on his lap echoed across the room as he breathed loudly in my ear.

"You want a cock in your mouth don't you," he smiled as he pinched my nipple harder. I groaned against his finger as his thrusting increased, and I reached down to touch my own clitoris. Never before had I masturbated myself, but it seemed so natural now as my body longed to cum. The deep feeling that grew was different from when he had eaten my pussy. It was even greater and deeper. It caused my eyes to close and roll back as it grew stronger and stronger. I longed to cum hard on him.

"Mmmm," I groaned as I felt it hit my thighs and travel through my waistline.

"That's it love...Let it go. If you have to piss do it. Just let it out! Let yourself go!" he moaned against me as I felt myself reach the point of no return. He pinched harder now, as my nipple tightened and my vagina throbbed and clung to his dick. With one loud scream, my legs twitched and convulsed and my arms tightened as my right hand reached out for something to hold tight too. My eyes closed and I leaned my head back as far as I could. His finger remained inside my mouth. I bit down hard causing him to moan and flinch. His breathing quickened as he watched me cum hard and deep.

"You cum so beautifully," he mumbled into my ear. I was shaking now as my breathing slowed and I fell back down to a normal pace. I let my face fall to his neck and his arms wrapped around my body as he hugged me tightly. God, I had never felt anything so wonderful in all my life. His dick was still hard inside of my vagina, and I realized that he had not cum.

"Master Elrick," I said as I pushed his arms aside and knelt in front of his curious gaze.

"May I?" I asked as I now longed to suck his cock. It was the least I could do for him making me cum as I had. He smiled and nodded silently as he reached down and wiped some of my cum off.

"Only if you eat your cum," he moaned, longing to watch me eat cum. I tried not to reveal my hesitation or feelings of disgust. Instead, I tried to focus on pleasing him as I leaned out and sucked on his finger. My eyes never left his as I continued to suck hard on his finger and lap at my own cum. His breath stopped for a moment as he held it in, and his head leaned back the moment my hand touched his cock. He was patient, and I was grateful. Curiosity tugged at my mind, but I was not ready to dive in and suck on his cock just yet.

"You're all right love. Just rub it," he begged as he reached out and placed a hand on my head. Fingers grasped my hair as he ran his fingers through my locks. I studied his member further as I ran my fingers up and down, finding the most sensitive places and the most pleasurable ones. I began to rub the loose skin on the backside and after a moment or two; he began to bite his bottom lip hard.

My stomach grew nervous as I gazed down at his cock and leaned over. I stuck out my tongue and let it rest on the tip of his cock. Slowly, I let it graze across the top. His legs tightened and tensed as he moaned. I then let my tongue slide down the side of his cock and over the skin on the backside. The cum was not too my liking, so I licked it off first thing, and then went to work on pleasuring him. He groaned and took hold of my hair as he pulled it away from my face.

"You're doing wonderful," he groaned as I used both hands. With my right, I took hold of the base of his cock and began to rub up and down. He seemed to like that, and I remembered what I had done earlier to his balls. Gently, I let my tongue run across his balls, which were soft and moist. He moved and shifted as his body groaned against my touch. I took one into my mouth and sucked hard. I raised my hand up to the tip of his dick and pulled gently as I worked my way back down. The tip of my middle finger and thumb met as I tried to grasp his member in a tight lock.

"Suck my dick," he moaned as his other hand gripped the arm of the chair.