Master Elrick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What do you want me to do?" I asked remembering how he had teased me earlier. It was his turn to beg for more. Oh, how it turned me on to watch him moan and beg for more.

"Suck my dick love! Oh Colma suck my fucking dick!" he begged as he groaned and thrust his hips upward longing to get closer to my mouth. I smiled satisfied and breathed deep before taking his dick into my mouth. Slowly, I moved my mouth further down his dick until half of it was inside. He relaxed a little into the chair and I knew that it must have pleased him. I curled my lips up over my teeth so as not to bite his sensitive cock. Ever so gently, I began to move my mouth up and down. With my right hand, I grasped the bottom half that I could not fit into my mouth, and I rubbed up and down as I pulled gently at his skin. The more accustomed I grew to it, the faster I got as I continued to suck and pull at his dick. The purple head was now swelling up even larger. And beneath my tongue, I felt his balls tighten. His head leaned back into the chair as his eyes shut.

"Aww...Oh Colma...I'm going to cum," he groaned as he took hold of my head forcing me down onto his cock. I was lucky that I did not gag, but I knew that within seconds his cum would be squirting into my mouth! I squirmed against him hold as his cock swelled against my teeth.

"Just swallow it love. When it comes just swallow it, and you won't taste it," he groaned as he came hard inside my mouth. I felt his cock twitch against my mouth and lips. The warm cum hit the back of my throat and I tried desperately to swallow. It throbbed and he moaned loudly across the room as he released himself. My mouth could only take so much and the last bit of his cum ended up inside of my mouth. He let go and I released his cock longing for air. I wiped off my mouth with the back of my hand and before I could spit out his cum, he took hold of my arms.

Without a word, he lifted me up to his lap and placed his mouth against my own. He shoved his tongue inside of my mouth and licked out what was left of his cum. The kissing led to making out and before I knew it, our arms were wrapped around each other's bodies without care. We groped and clung to each other's skin as we wrapped our arms around each other tightly. After what seemed hours, we stopped and settled for holding each other naked in the firelight. The fire was now fading fast as we sat there speechless. He could only smile as I lay my head onto his chest.

"I'm glad you came love," he whispered as he let his chin rest on top of my head.

"I hope I did all right," I stated hoping that I was good enough. I was so tired now, and my body longed to sleep, but my mind was excited by the new love I had found.

"You were wonderful love...For now on you will be staying in my chambers every night," he whispered as he lifted me up into his arms and stood from the chair.

"Thank you Master Elrick," I said as I buried my face into his chest.

"It's just Elrick," he smiled into my ear. "I love you Colma," he whispered before laying me down onto the bed. Sheets were pulled up and over my body. I heard him walk around and climb up into bed. He faced me as he pulled me into his arms and nestled his chin on top of my head.

"Mmmm...Couldn't we have sex just one more time?" I asked as I let my hands rub against his chest. He groaned as if to say I am too tired now but I still pressed on.

"I promise tomorrow morning," he mumbled with a chuckle. My hands rubbed harder against his chest, only to hear the soft breathing of a sleeping man. Still, determined I let my hands fall further and further south. The moment I reached out for his soft cock sleep touched my shoulders and I slumped into his body. Yes, in the morning we would make sweet love once again.