Master Finds His Treat Ch. 07

Story Info
Just before Christmas.
1.4k words
4.63
34k
4

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 10/26/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vassago and Annie had spent many hours exploring their new home and they were currently preparing for a festive Christmas. Many an hour had been spent by the staff preparing Thanksgiving dinner nearly a month ago and they had managed to celebrate their first Thanksgiving as husband as wife.

Annie had found herself more endeared to her Master and husband after their joining ceremonies and she felt repeatedly comforted and loved by Him at all times. Their relationship had taken on a more deeper soul linking bond upon their marriage and collaring. He had shown her the love and trust over the past few years, always protecting her and caring for her and taking her into His home and generally providing everything she had always wanted.

He was her Master and lover, her husband and soul mate. Yet, when he spoke to her and gave her a command it was never harsh nor had it ever been. It was just now nearly two months into their higher relationship, they had formed the tightest of bonds and she couldn't imagine a life without Him. She had been given a large monthly allowance to spend as she pleased and she could choose to spend it or squirrel it away, which is exactly what she had done.

Vassago sat behind his desk and looked at the picture frame gracing it's marble top. It contained a small photo of his beautiful submissive wife and she was wearing a sweet beautiful yet disturbingly wicked smile on her face. The picture had been taken nearly a week after they had been married and she was still glowing with her tremendous joy. He thought back to the days that they had spent exploring the house and all of the hours they had spent playing in the top room of the house. It held many devices that his little one loved and she had dragged him back to that room several times since then just with her eager little anticipation and her swishing hips.

He had yet to show her the other room upstairs and he had been secretly stashing Christmas gifts there knowing that anywhere else besides in his office she would be sure to pry into. When it had come to Christmas his baby doll had no restraint whatsoever, she would hunt and peek everywhere, searching out her gifts. It was the same when it came to her birthdays and there own special little holidays. Annie just simply had an uncontrollable desire to find her presents the moment she knew they were in the house. He had made sure that the room upstairs only had two keys, one of which was on his key ring and the other was locked away in the safe behind his desk.

Annie was currently out shopping for Vassago as she had a few more last minute gifts to pick up. She had thus far found several items that would appeal to her loving Master and husband. She took extra time picking out just the right shade or size of everything. She wanted this to be the most perfect Christmas they had shared thus far. Simple items now still held their appeal but she was giddy over the fact that she now had enough money to buy exactly what she wanted without limit.

When she had completed her shopping she hopped back in the car and headed home. The sound of Christmas music blaring on the radio lifted her spirits even higher as she thought about all the little things she had found for her Master. Annie listed them off to herself inside her head trying to figure out the order in which she would give them to Vassago. She had just completed this task when she pulled up their long driveway and headed inside to place the presents which had been wrapped in the store, under the grand Christmas tree in the living room.

A few moments later she was out on the grounds making sure that all of the preparations and decorations for the Christmas ball to be held in their new home this year were ready. The network of D/s friends they had would be gathering here in a few nights time on Christmas Eve, they would also be entertaining guests on New Year's Eve but that would be friends and family alone.

Annie looked over the lawn ornaments set out in the yard, the reindeer all lined up and each had a gag placed in its mouth in place of reins and they were all linked by chain linked leashes. Of course there was a robust Santa figure standing in the sleigh and he held a whip in his hands. Her Master had chosen Santa this year and it was one of the animated large dancing homer Simpson Santa Clause's. Homer Clause had an added touch though besides the whip he also wore a mask like zorro over his eyes and red leather pants and coat lined with white fur trimming.

There were other lawn items but these were Annie's favorite they had a flare about them after being altered and she couldn't help but giggle at how vanilla people would gasp should they ever see the display. Vassago stood watching Annie out the window, his eyes locked on her precious little body and he felt the familiar stirrings in his loins. It was time to play with his darling submissive wife. He quickly exited his study and went downstairs and out onto the lawn approaching her from behind and wrapping his strong arms around her.

Annie jumped as she felt the arms go around her and briefly was frightened not even sensing that anyone had been near. She gasped and tried to turn around but the strong man behind her wouldn't allow that. She felt a hand lift up her dress pinned between them and suddenly her panties were ripped away with seemingly little effort. Without a word she was bent over the sleigh and the bottom hem of her dress pushed up to her waist. She knew the big hands on her were her husband and Master's and she pushed her little ass back into him as he unzipped his trousers.

No words were spoken just a sense of power was being exchanged here. Annie felt her Master reach beneath her toned little ass as he spread her sex lips apart and probed with his fingers making sure she was wet and prepared to accept his shaft. Of course whenever he so much as held her hand Annie had always become moist, something about the power he held within and just his whole manner made her instantly wet from the very beginning of their relationship.

Vassago stood there behind Annie and fingered her with his large fingers, preparing the way for his next entry into his lil one's body. He pulled his hand away from her and stepped forward pushing the head of his cock into her. Standing there he just waited a moment not wanting to rush his orgasm, which seemed right on the brink now. He knew that as tight and sensuous as she was, Annie could milk cum from his cock in a matter of a few minutes when she really wanted it. So best to proceed with caution here. He did give a fleeting thought that any of the servants in the house could see what was going on if only they were to look out the windows.

Annie couldn't stand being teased so she thrust her hips back and felt the warm, long, hard shaft of her Master penetrate her depths. The act of this public display even if it were in their own yard where only the servants could see made her even more wet and aroused than usual. She loved a little public exhibitionism and yet they couldn't be caught by any authorities do anything wrong here. She reached beneath her quivering mound and caught her Master's balls in her hand rolling them around and massaging them as he pumped into her as hard as she could ever remember him fucking her.

The wet sounds of her pussy being stuffed drove her instantly over the edge and as she climaxed she tightened down on Vassago's shaft with her tight little pussy muscles. She was immediately rewarded with his grunts and groans of pleasure and a few hard slaps on her ass. She knew these weren't disciplining spanks just ones of obvious pleasure. A few more hard slams and she felt his cock erupt inside her. Sperm shooting deep inside and coating her pussy with it's warmth.

As they broke apart she felt his arms spinning her around. He fixed his eyes on hers and smiled, "I love you My pet," he spoke with a breathless smile.

There is more to come if feedback warrants. I would love to continue this is there is enough interest.