Master Garret Ch. 02

Story Info
A party and revelations.
5.2k words
4.81
3.3k
3

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Author's Note: Thank you for the feedback given on the first chapter of this story, I'm glad to know it's not utter garbage. As I said before this is new territory for me so I am not as confident in it as I am with my other writings. I had looked for an editor but none have responded, so I'm doing it all on my own.

As before, if you are here because of The Contract, please know that this is a different Jonathan than the one you already know. This Jonathan is still learning and we'll be on that journey with him. Things may be get darker in this story. Trigger warning for this chapter, there is mention of rape.

I will gladly accept your constructive criticism and would be grateful of your advice.

I do hope you enjoy.*

*****

For Jonathan those first few weeks were awkward. He thought he knew it all but Garret taught him many things. Discipline was a big factor. Jonathan was used to not waiting, to be the one receiving pleasure when he wanted it, and doing as he pleased. He couldn't do that now. Garret was keeping physical contact brief, he didn't want to overwhelm Jonathan with too much too soon. Jonathan was starting to enjoy those moments of touch. He found it comforting and, at times, arousing. Having his hair stroked caused him to lean into it now, like a cat being pet. Garret's gentleness also astounded Jonathan. At first he had viewed this arrangement as a type of punishment for failing as a Dom. Garret's demeanor soon reassured him that while this was happening because he had failed, it was also to be a pleasant learning experience.

Jonathan's movements had started to get smoother as he practiced. He had perfected kneeling, and could practically flow from standing to on his knees. Present still gave him difficulties, but he was working on it and he knew Garret was proud.

After that first day he noticed what Garret had seen when he removed his clothes. The gauntness to his figure, and overall lack of care that he had been giving himself. He was grateful to Garret that he had not mentioned these things, but instead mandated the schedule that would help him take better care of himself now. He started to see his friend in a new light.

Dom, actually. He had started to think of Garret more as his Dom than his friend. The friendship was still there, as Garret had promised, but the relationship was evolving and Jonathan was no longer afraid of that. Now that he knew it was ok, he started noticing Garret more physically. He was indeed a handsome man. Physically fit, tall and lean. Looked damn good in a well tailored suit.

Jonathan shuddered at his thoughts during his morning shower. He wanted to blame the tightness in his groin to the fact that Garret had forbid him to orgasm without permission, but the truth was that he was attracted to the man. Jonathan started to daydream more often now about getting into bed with the other man.

He was surprised to find Garret waiting for him in his room after he stepped out of the bathroom, only a towel around his waist. Garret was perched at the end of the bed, long legs stretched out in front of him. He rose as Jonathan approached.

"I have something for you," he said with that devilish grin. "Do you remember Madame Cecille's party?"

Jonathan froze, surely he didn't mean to...?

"I do remember, but I won't be going now, I made sure to let her know what had happened."

"Oh you'll still be going, we both are."

Ah, he did mean to.

Garret held out a thin, black band and let Jonathan take it. It was a simple, supple, black leather collar with a delicate D ring in the front. The smooth leather would be comfortable to wear for long periods and was meant more for show than for play.

"You mean to show me off?" Jonathan asked flatly.

"I certainly don't intend to hide you from everyone while you're here with me. This isn't a secret, Jonathan. The whole community knows by now. They don't know why, but they know we've agreed to this arrangement. This is part of the deal, another level of this role you are exploring."

Jonathan saw the sense in those words, but he couldn't help but feel embarrassed.

"Tell me how you feel."

Crap, of course he always knows.

"I know I shouldn't, but I feel embarrassed," Jonathan admitted. "I know this is not a shameful thing but...all of these people, some I call friends, know me as a Dom. I'm afraid of how they will treat me now."

"Do we ever talk down to submissives? Treat them as if they were less than a dominant simply because they gave us control? No. We treat them with the utmost respect and only humiliate when it is asked for and agreed upon." He stepped forward and put his hands on Jonathan's shoulders. "Remember, I'll be there with you the whole time. This is just one more step."

He brushed the knuckles of his right hand against Jonathan's left cheek. As Jonathan leaned into the touch and closed his eyes, Garret pulled him into a lingering kiss. He gave him a heated look as he pulled away.

"I'm very proud of what you are doing," he murmured as he held Jonathan. "Take the day for yourself, we won't do any training today. I'll be in my study if you need to talk and I'll fetch you before six for the party. Wear black, it looks very good on you. No suit jacket though, just the dress shirt and slacks. And leave the collar off, I'll take care of that."

With a smile, he left Jonathan alone.

Jonathan sank onto the bed, still holding the collar. Everyone he knew in this community would be at this party tonight. Madame Cecille's parties were extravagant and almost everyone attended. She usually held a big party a couple of months after the charity auction to let everyone show off their new companions for the year.

"There's no shame," he told himself quietly.

...

Jonathan had been ready since five. Now he was fussing with his hair, making sure his clothes were right, and checking his jawline for any hair he may have missed while shaving. He dabbed on a bit of cologne, then paced about his room.

Luckily Garret didn't keep him waiting long, and knocked on his door after Jonathan had done just a couple rounds of pacing.

Garret gave him a once over as he entered.

"Very good. You're sure to turn heads tonight, as usual," he grinned and fetched the collar from the nightstand where Jonathan had laid it. "I know we're in your room and I've told you there is no play here but, if you would please kneel for me, Jonathan."

Jonathan gracefully settled to his knees and waited in anticipation as Garret stepped behind him. He felt the collar settle around his throat, tighten for a moment as Garret adjusted it, then it relaxed into a comfortable position. It settled just below his Adam's apple, and high enough above his shirt collar so it was visible. Garret had him stand and unbuttoned the first two buttons on his shirt.

"Slightly more relaxed would be more appropriate, I think," he said as he adjusted the shirt. "This will help show that collar off just a bit more. Are you ready?"

Jonathan nodded and followed Garret down the stairs, out of the house, and into the waiting car. Charles was driving tonight so they both settled into the backseat. They remained quiet through the drive, watching the world fly by. Jonathan was lost in his own thoughts and Garret let him be for now.

"I've never spoken to others as a submissive," he said quietly, breaking the silence.

"It's not much different than how you've addressed others before," Garret explained. "In front of our submissives we usually refer to each other as Master or Mistress so-and-so, you will just continue that formalness throughout the night unless instructed otherwise. This is usually considered the 'newbie' party anyway, so no one is expecting perfection from everyone. You will be gently corrected if you slip up. I do have a few rules for tonight. Stay close to me, you can mingle about but don't go too far. I know this can get overwhelming. Also, keep it to only a couple drinks tonight, I don't want you inebriated. You tend to make a fool out of yourself if you have to much and I won't tolerate that while you're with me. Understood?"

"Yes, Sir."

"Good. Here we are. Remember, I want to know how you feel. If you get too uncomfortable I want to know." He took Jonathan's hand. "Let's go."

Another new experience. Jonathan had never held another man's hand in public. He had always been told it was wrong, even by his former partner those years ago. Garret's hand was warm and comforting wrapped around his. He took a firmer hold on his dominant's hand and was rewarded with a quick smile and a comforting squeeze as they headed up the stairs of Cecille's grand house. They were lead through the foyer and into a grand ballroom. Most of the guests were already there, talking and laughing together over glasses of champagne. A string quartet was softly playing on the opposite side of the room where the floor would be cleared for dancing later.

"Garret!" a melodious voice called out.

The duo turned to see an older woman, Madam Cecille, come over to greet them. She embraced Garret first and gave him a quick peck on the cheek.

"It's so lovely that you were able to come," she crooned. "You know, one of these days you simply must do another rope demonstration at one of my parties. The last one you did was the talk of the group for months after!"

"Perhaps one of these days I shall," he said with a grin.

"Jonathan, dear," she turned and greeted him warmly. Cecille pulled him into an embrace and lingered there for a few moments to whisper in his ear. "Garret has told me the whole story, don't you worry it's only me that knows. I'm so proud of you, dear. This is a big thing for you to do, and I do hope you two have a good time." She pulled back and cupped his face in both of her hands. "And if anyone gives you shit for it they'll answer to me. You must come visit me sometime. I make the best damn cup of tea this side of the pond." As she turned away she gestured toward the room. "Go have fun, kids!"

Jonathan took a deep breath. "She is a wonderful woman."

"She has a good heart," Garret agreed. "Come along."

Jonathan followed a half a step behind Garret, hands clasped behind his back. He caught a few curious looks his way but he kept his head slightly bent and followed his dominant. His heart was pounding and he was trying his best to not appear nervous. Garret stopped at a group of lounge chairs and greeted someone. Jonathan recognized the man and almost greeted him with a big smile, a firm handshake, and a friendly pat on the shoulder like he normally would one of his friends. He remembered just in time.

He stepped beside Garret and slightly bowed his head. "Good evening, Master Richard."

"Good to see you, Jonathan. We were starting to think Garret was going to keep you all to himself," Richard laughed kindly.

Jonathan relaxed. He knew everything would be fine, but having that confirmed took some of the stress away. Garret moved to sit in one of the chairs, and Jonathan almost sat in one himself. Garret took hold of his arm and leaned in close to his ear.

"Kneel," he said patiently.

Jonathan gracefully sank to his knees next to a chair that Garret settled into, grateful for the gentle reminder.

"I think that is the most elegant kneel I have ever seen after just a few weeks of practice," Richard remarked as he sat across from Garret. He playfully nudged the woman kneeling by his chair. "Ellen, you've had years of practice, how come you can't kneel like that?"

His submissive and wife, Ellen glared up at him. "You know very well that I have a bad knee. You rude oaf."

"Careful," Richard tutted with a smile, "Or else I'll have to take you across my knee."

Ellen smirked and turned her attention to Jonathan.

"How have things been since you decided to try submitting?" she asked.

"It's...different," Jonathan said with a shrug. "Similar yet not what I'm used to. It has been an educational experience."

He looked up as Garret placed his hand on Jonathan's head and lightly stroked his hair. Jonathan resisted the urge to close his eyes and lean into the touch. He noticed the corner of Ellen's mouth curve upwards slightly so she must have noticed. She leaned forward a bit to speak to him as the men above them started chatting.

"Has it been difficult?" she asked, lowering her voice.

Jonathan nodded. "I'm still getting used to it, it doesn't exactly come naturally to me like it seems to be for you and the others."

"Some of us are more practiced," she smiled. "We all had to start somewhere. This might not be your 'normal' but there's no harm in giving in, and no shame." She gave him a knowing look.

Jonathan smiled gratefully and the two chatted easily, sometimes joining in with the Doms above them. He started to relax next to Garret, finding himself leaning slightly into the other man's thigh. He was about to straighten but slight pressure from Garret's fingers in his hair kept him there. This was ok, this was allowed. As the fingers gently stroked his hair he gave into the urge to close his eyes and lean into the touch, and was rewarded with more.

This was right. This was safe.

The rest of the evening was more of the same. Mingling with the others, talking amicably about pleasant things. Some conversations were of everyday things, others of advice and suggestions for scenes, and more. Everything was just how it usually was at these parties, Jonathan just had a different role to play. His fears seemed to finally ebb away and he enjoyed the night.

Then he heard a voice that instantly made his spine stiffen.

He and Garret had moved to another area in the room and he knelt again at his dominant's feet. He was more relaxed now and comfortably rested against Garret's thigh. Garret's hand tightened on his submissive's shoulder as he felt the man stiffen.

Jonathan turned to look up at Garret and answer the unspoken question in his eyes.

"Scott," he whispered.

Garret's eyes sharpened with understanding.

"There's Jonathan!" Scott called as he sauntered over to their group.

Scott was barely tolerated by most in the community. The only reason he was allowed to participate was due to a few influential friends. No one could kick him out until he actually broke the rules, and so far he had barely toed the line.

"Stay kneeling," Garret ordered as he stood to face the insufferable man.

"Ah Garret, so you finally brought your new toy out to play," Scott smirked as he grabbed a glass of champagne from a nearby server.

He was shorter than Garret, and Jonathan when he was standing. Tonight he was wearing a tan suit without a tie and had left the top buttons undone. His blond hair was fashionably cut, a little longer on the top and short at the sides. His face was handsome but his hazel eyes ruined it, they were too cruel.

Jonathan stayed kneeling as instructed. He had straightened his spine and moved into a proper position, though he kept his head tilted down and focused on a tile on the floor.

"Evening, Scott," Garret said evenly. "How considerate of you to join us."

Scott laughed. "As eloquent as always! So, when will you allow him to play with us, hmm? Cecille has a few empty rooms open, I could properly...initiate him."

"He is off limits," Garret responded, his voice going cold.

Scott leaned over to be more at eye level with Jonathan. "Look at you, kneeling there, so obedient. Wouldn't have thought you would submit for cock. Has he given you a proper fucking yet?"

"You will leave him be," Garret growled and moved between them.

The room had gone still and quiet now, the only sounds coming from the musicians dutifully playing on. All attention was on the two men squaring off.

"Come on, Garret. Just having a nice chat with my friend Jonny boy here. I haven't had a chance to talk to him in so long with you keeping him hidden away. Keeping your little fuck toy all to yourself huh? How about it, Jonny, let's go somewhere private and catch up, eh? I promise I'll show you a proper good time." He leered.

He moved as if to get closer to Jonathan and Garret swiftly caught his arm in a vice grip.

"You. Will leave. Him be." Garret repeated, his voice dangerous as he graced Scott with a cold stare.

At that look Scott smartly backed off.

"I'll see you boys around," he said seriously. "Think of me later, Jonny boy, when his cock is up your ass." He laughed as he sauntered away.

A collective sigh rippled through the room as bated breath was finally released. Talk started again, though quieter and less merry than before. Garret remained in a protective stance in front of Jonathan as he watched Scott's receding back. The man was returning to a group of people who actually, somehow, enjoyed his presence. He watched Scott for a few more moments before relaxing slightly and turning back to Jonathan.

Jonathan remained frozen in his position, not daring to move a muscle, and kept staring at that floor tile. His jaw was tightly clenched and he clutched at his pant legs to keep his hands from shaking. All of the shame he had finally been able to let go of was back in full force and burned in his cheeks. Tears were hot in his eyes and he desperately fought to keep them at bay. All attention had been on him, the one thing he hadn't wanted tonight. He just wanted to be like the others, not called out, not brought to everyone's attention. He felt so fucking vulnerable.

He found himself suddenly staring at Garret's blue striped tie and realized his dominant had been calling his name.

"Jonathan," Garret repeated gently as he knelt, trying to get the other man's attention. "Lad, look at me."

Jonathan complied and brought his gaze up to meet Garret's.

He saw Garret's jaw tighten momentarily as he took in his submissive.

"Come, let's go home."

Jonathan shook his head. "Then he wins," he whispered.

Garret searched Jonathan's face, reading him, then he nodded. "Then we stay. But, you will tell me if you need anything."

Jonathan nodded, even though that had not been a question.

Garret settled back into his chair and returned his hand to Jonathan's head, being both possessive and gentle. This time Jonathan did not lean into the touch, didn't move at all. He knelt there, back ramrod straight and his body stiff. He kept his gaze on the floor and tuned out the party around him.

Cecille marched over and took in the scene before her. She ached to swoop in and gather up the young man kneeling on the floor. She moved her gaze to Garret, who was watching her carefully, seeming relaxed but she knew he was tense.

"I didn't invite him," she stated and placed her hands on her hips. "He hasn't shown up to my parties lately so I was hoping to be rid of him from my house for good. It appears I was wrong. I'm sorry, Garret."

"It's ridiculous he's allowed to stay," Garret growled. He held up a hand as she started to protest. "I know it's not your choice, you're not the one I'm blaming here. I can't promise that I won't beat him one of these days."

Cecille nodded. "I don't blame you. In either case, he's not allowed to remain here tonight after that shameful display. I'll beat him myself if I have to."

She stalked off in Scott's direction. Garret watched as she confronted the blond man. The two had a heated, but quiet discussion. Scott sneered at her and stalked toward the door. A couple of the other men and women he had been clustered with followed him and looked unhappy. Cecille watched them go, glaring with her hands on her hips. Satisfied, she nodded once then turned a beaming smile on her guests.

"Friends! I think it's about time we opened up the dance floor!"

The crowd cheered in agreement and the quartet struck up some livelier tunes to encourage dancing.

Garret and Jonathan stayed where they were. Garret politely smiled at those who came over to their area and made some quick small talk, but it was understood that he wanted to be left alone with his submissive. He kept his hand on Jonathan's head, keeping that reassuring contact. They watched the dancers in silence, Jonathan not really seeing them as he was lost in his thoughts. After a few songs Garret stood and held his hand out for Jonathan.

12