Master Gives Me Pleasure

Story Info
You as my master makes me shiver with pure pleasure.
999 words
4.14
13.1k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hear you walk through the door and my heart begins to race. I slowly begin to walk towards you, and smile as I notice your eyes taking in the sight of me naked. You open your mouth to say something but I cut you off with a quick kiss, my tongue wrapping around yours. Breaking the kiss I gently take your hand and lead you to the bathroom. I turn the shower on and begin to unbutton your shirt, kissing the skin beneath it and once done I allow you to shrug it off as I begin to work on your pants. I pull them down then press my mouth to your cock through your boxers. Your fingers wrap in my hair as you feel my hot breath, growing harder as you wish for skin to skin contact. My eyes gleam with mischievousness as I pull the boxers down, allowing your hard member to spring out. I run my tongue over it once, before pulling you into the warm shower.

"Oh, baby girl" you murmur as you lean up against the back wall, watching the warm water run down my body, the beads of moisture starting at my shoulders and slowly sliding down my torso, over my stomach and all the way to my nicely shaven pussy. I can almost see you shudder, your cock growing harder still. I giggle softly as I turn around and bend over, allowing you a full view of my perfect ass. You can't help yourself and you reach your hands out and grab my hips, pulling me closer to you. I grind myself against you as I stand back up and slowly turn around. I drop to my knees, running my hands over your shaft before I lick the tip. My tongue begins to swirl over the flesh, making sure that I got every inch before I take you into my mouth. My head begins a nice, steady rhythm as my hands run over your balls, my gaze looking up into yours, and before too long I can feel you beginning to throb. You wrap your hands in my hair once again and pull my head, making me deep throat you. I begin to moan around you, loving ever second of you being so far down my throat and the vibrations from my moans send you over the edge. You cum, coating my mouth and throat with your hot, tasty treat and I make sure to swallow every last drop.

I stand and leave you in the shower, grabbing a towel as I leave the bathroom a giant smile on my face. Minutes later you find me in the bedroom, lying on my stomach on the bed. You pounce on me, pinning me to the bed as your hands grab the handcuffs from the nightstand. You lock my hands up to the headrest, and I can't help but moan as I feel your once again hard cock pressed up against my ass.

"You think that was funny? Leaving me like that?" your voice is harsh and commanding and I can feel myself beginning to drip with every word. "I never told you that you were excused." Your fingers find their way to my ass, and you lightly begin to rub around my hole. I shiver and arch my back, my body begging you to stop teasing me. Before I can blink you pull my hips up and I am now in your favorite position, on my knees with my head down on the pillows. I can feel your face close to my pussy, your tongue running once over my swollen lips. "Oh, master, please...don't tease me."

Your hand comes down and smacks my ass hard. I whimper in a mixture of pleasure and pain. "I don't think I told you to talk, did I slut?" I feel my skin becoming hot as you continue to smack me. I feel something cold against my pussy, and after a moment I can feel it sliding into my ass. I almost scream with pure delight as I can feel the vibrator turn on. You keep it on a low setting, the toy only offering a soft buzz in my ass. But then something new happens, you move and thrust your cock into my dripping wet cunt.

"Oh, gods master....this feels so good." My pussy tightens around your cock as you begin to thrust in and out of me. Your fingers dig into my flesh, and with every red line down my skin my body awakens more and more. You turn the vibrator up higher, it now becoming a full pulsating sensation as your cock begins to slam into me. One of your hands wraps in my hair and you pull my head up and back, while the other reaches around and you being to rub my clit. I tremble beneath your hands.

"Are you ready slut? Tell me whore, beg me to let you cum."

I whimper softly, though I know what you really want. My cunt tightens around you again, as I say, in my sweetest little girl voice. "Master ...please, oh pretty please cum. I need you to fill my pussy up with your hot cum. Oh pretty please Master, your little girl, your little slut, your dirty little whore needs to feel you release yourself inside her." You smile to me as you grab the collar that sits on my throat and I can feel you throb inside of me, and as my oxygen is cut off giving me that ultimate high you cum, filling me up. My body shakes and shivers as I cum with you, and after a moment I can hear the handcuffs being unlocked. Without any other orders being said I turn myself around and lick your cock clean, loving the mixture of my juices with your cum. You run your fingers through my hair and say lovingly to me;

"You really are the best I've ever had."