Master has a Pet

Story Info
loving slave serves becomes his pet.
3.1k words
4.23
47.9k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was laying silently in Masters bed attempting to fall back asleep when I heard his voice call to me.

"Get up girl, I know you are awake and it is time."

Time, I thought to myself, time for what, but he never gave me a chance to think on that more. He ripped the covers off of my warm body and I felt myself shiver as the chilled air hit me. I opened my eyes reluctantly.

"Yes, Master."

"Good girl."

He said, "Now go take a shower and make sure you are shaved completely girl. Then I expect a hot breakfast. We have a full day ahead of us both. We will need our nourishment."

I bowed my head to him in acknowledgement of his command and said to him "yes, Master."

So I went about my chores, first with a long hot shower. As I was shaving my pussy, my mind kept wondering what Master had planned for today. I was excited to know that Master planned to spend the day with me. Master is a very busy man and our time together is not always as much as we'd like to have. Today will be a wonderful day, I thought to myself.

After the shower and shaving, I made a hot breakfast of eggs, toast, bacon and some orange juice. I placed the food before him at the dining room table and gave him a bright smile. He smiled back at me and said, "It smells wonderful, now come here girl," he said and he pulled me down into his lap. Master gave me a loving kiss and I wrapped my arms around his neck to kiss Him. I wanted him to feel the passion of my heart.

Master swatted my ass and asked me to kneel at His feet. He fed me from his plate. I love it when Master feeds me himself because he uses his fingers. It allows me to lick the food from his fingers. We both ate quietly. I was still thinking of the day ahead, wondering what it is that Master had planned for me.

After we finished our meal, I was sent to complete the rest of my chores and then instructed to come kneel before him with no clothing and my hair unbound. I found Master sitting in what I lovingly call his throne. It is a big leather lazy boy that I found on clearance. It looked like the perfect gift to show him how I love and adore him. I silently approached him, knelt at his feet with my head bowed, my hands crossed gently at the base of my back, waiting for his acknowledgement and command. His big hands gently stroked over my hair and moved over my body caressing every inch and inspecting what we both know is his property. I felt them move over my breasts tweaking the nipples and pulling them till they were hard and aching. Just as I was about to moan, Master continued on his journey over my body, down my stomach to my open and bare cunt. I closed my eyes and waited Masters approval. He stroked over my nether lips and rubbed his thumb over my clit first slow and steady then with more force. I felt myself begin to shake, he felt it to.

His other hand lifted my chin so that I could see straight into his hard blue eyes and he into my glittering ones.

"Girl you are not to cum do you understand me, no matter what I do, you will not cum."

He did not wait for me to answer and did not desire one from me. He knew I would endeavor to obey Him. While still caressing my body I saw him pull something from behind his back with his other hand, what that was yet I did not know but was anxious.

"Girl," he said, "Today for the entire day you will be my pet. I will lead you and no matter where I lead, you will follow, nod once if that is clear".

I nodded once but so many emotions were welling up in my mind. It took all of my power to stop then from taking over completely.

"Ok, now girl the rules to this game will be as follows . . ."

He told me that once he placed the leash on my collar I was his human pet. He would not make me eat dog food. Or bark like a dog, but I was not to say a single word throughout the day. Noisy pets are not pleasant to be around he said. He also said that as his pet I was to obey all his commands immediately. During the explanation of the rules, I began to feel very frightened.

I know Master very well, and he was using key phrases that indicated he was going to push my limits. I had not been led on a leash before. Once I agreed to Masters rules, there was no going back. Did I want to have my limits pushed? Did I want to be led around on a leash? What did Master have planned for me?

Master knew I was asking myself these questions. He was watching my eyes and reading my questions. He stroked over my hair lovingly and reassuringly. He knew I would accept the leash. He is a confidant and arrogant Master and I love him for that. I smiled at Master then, and nodded that yes I accepted his rules and the leash. For this day I would be Master's human pet.

He lifted my chin and said firmly "If you want to be my pet today, you must beg for this leash. After you have begged me prettily enough my girl, I will leash you and the begging from your delicate lips will be the last words you speak today." He was giving me a chance to change my mind and felt reassured by it.

"Master your little slave girl begs to be your pet today and promises to obey all your commands, including no talking, if it pleases You Master."

With those words I bowed my head again before him and knelt to him in complete submission to his will. Master attached the leash to my collar and I looked up at him adoringly. He just stood there looking at me and smiling.

"Come, girl lets not sit here all day, we have lots of training to do!"

I crawled after him as he led me through the room. For the next ten minutes or so, we did nothing but walk around the house round and round as I became familiar with the leash controlling my speed and controlling my directions. He was kind and would give me a few moments to rest, understanding that I am not a dog and crawling does not come so easily to a slave who is untrained. When he gave me my breaks he'd tell me to lay, which felt like a piece of heaven to my knees were feeling a lot of pressure.

As I lay, Master would take those moments to stroke over my body and pet me lovingly. He would stroke my hair and fondle my breasts; he kept me always on edge and eagerly anticipating whatever move he would have for me next.

"Come girl," he said again and this time he brought me to heel and led me into our kitchen.

He told me to sit as he fumbled through the refrigerator. I was very curious about what Master was getting out of the refrigerator and tried to peek past him. He closed the fridge and came back to me pulling on my leash yet again and carrying a bowl covered in plastic wrap.

"Come girl, we are going to spend some time outside in the fresh air and get some exercise"

The moment Master said outside I hesitated, Master tugged gently on the leash but I didn't budge right away. All my thoughts were focused on my nudity; I couldn't go outside like this I thought to myself.

Master patiently kneeled down to look at me and again firmly said "Out, girl we are going out, now come."

I could feel my eyes watering from fear. I also wanted to please Master. The conflicting emotions warred within me. Before I accepted the leash, I knew Master was going to push my limits and had agreed.

Tentatively I started to follow Masters lead out the back door and onto the deck. I'd take a step and pause to look at him and then take another slow step. He was patient and led me to the deck chairs underneath a shade providing umbrella. He sat there and told me to sit.

I sat before Master on my knees with tears in my eyes. Gently He wiped them away. Then Master put the bowl down on the table. In my fear, I had forgotten about the bowl. He then took out the biggest, reddest juiciest strawberry I had seen and dangled it in front of me. I licked my lips and felt my mouth water.

"Good girl," Master told me and fed the strawberry to me.

I ate it slowly savoring every bit of that precious fruit. When I was all done with the strawberry, Master held his hand out to me and I knew what was expected of me. I grinned and started to lick the sweet strawberry juice from his finger tips and the palm of his hand. For that moment, in my greed, I forgot I was in our backyard naked with nothing but a collar and leash and my long blond hair to cover me. I basked in the heat of the morning sun and the warmth of Masters smile. I'd become so comfortable that I was startled when I heard the whir of a lawn mower engine nearby. I heard Master mutter under his breath as he saw me looking for an escape route.

"Girl! Stop that now!" He commanded.

I looked at Master and he could see I was terrified of being found naked by the neighbors. In a calmer voice, Master reminded me that we have the highest elevation in the neighborhood and privacy fences so if anyone came in, it would be their own fault and not mine if they left with a hard on. I smiled at Masters choice of words and struggled to suppress my laughter.

Master gave me another strawberry, whether this one was a reward or bribery I wasn't certain, but I was appeased and greedy for the fruit. After I finished the strawberry, he said, "Stay here girl.," and set my leash on the table. I watched as Master dragged a cushion off of one of the lounge chairs and brought it over to where I sat. "Move, girl" He said and as I crawled out of Masters way, he set the cushion in my place and told me to lay there and rest for a bit, while he read the newspaper. I lay down and became relaxed enough to let my heavy eyelids close and allow me to take a nap.

I began to stir with the feeling of fingers stroking over my ass, down the crack past my anus and over my pussy. Rubbing it and spreading pussy juice over me and making heat float over me. I sighed in my state of half sleep and half wakefulness and wiggled away from the hand.

"Don't move away from Me girl," Masters deep, guttural voice said.

He sounded very aroused and I opened my eyes to look at Master. I opened my mouth as if to speak, but Master saw and put his fingers to my lips to remind me, I'm his pet and I'm not to speak. I felt rebuked and inwardly castigated myself for forgetting even a minute what my role was and felt deep remorse. Master smiled, gave me a good swat on my ass, and said "Girl, I want you on your hands and knees." I immediately complied and felt him tug at my leash demanding that I follow.

He led me into the bright sun and I was again reminded of my nudity, but was not as concerned as I had once been. Master loves me, and would not cause me harm. I was now curious what Master was going to do next.

I didn't have to wait very long. As we approached an open space in the yard, I spotted tent stakes spaced out in the yard. Rope was attached to each. Master stopped and told me to sit as he fished out restraints for my hands and legs from his pockets. I grinned and gave Master the most loving puppy dog eyes I could, thinking the whole time how wonderfully prepared Master is.

Taking his time to make sure I was secure but safe, Master restrained me. Then, when I was securely bound to those tent stakes, he spoke

"Girl, you have done very well today, but you must continue to remain wordless, no matter what I do, nod if you understand me girl."

I nodded that I understood.

"Very well pet," He said and proceeded to caress my body lovingly, stroking me and rubbing my skin as he would his prized pet.

His touch and slow action soothed and calmed me. Then a swish filled the air just a moment before the blow landed on my ass; I bit my lip and waited anticipating what would happen next. Five more swats landed on my ass alternately from cheek to cheek.

Next I could feel the burning sensation from the flogger Master chose. I stayed silent letting it all flow through the depths of me, this was just the beginning of the things Master would do and I waited patiently. Master then switched to using His bare hand to spank me building up the spankings ten on each cheek, then a rub down with something cold and textured, a frozen wash cloth. Master didn't let me take too long to analyze his actions or tools and I fought within myself to keep up with His pace.

He stay focused on my ass and it was burning with the heat, I felt the tears sliding down my cheeks with every strike but I wasn't afraid and I didn't want this to end. He stopped.

The air was silent and from a distance I heard deep breathing and soft moans. Time dragged on, and I wondered what Master was doing, why did he stop? I shook all over, I didn't understand what why He stopped. Then I felt his hands in my hair stroking me, soothing me once again to his touch.

He then came to squat before me so that He could see into my eyes and me into his. Seeing Him relieved me. I then saw exactly what He desired, a set of clothespins He had adjusted for me. I shook my head vigorously I wanted to beg Him no, but also wanted more then anything to please Him. He smiled wickedly knowing that I would not deny him this and nodded yes to contradict my no. Then Master released my arms and legs and assisted me into a kneeling position before him.

My breasts were thrust up right and presented to Him to do with as He wished and I gasped as He put first one clothespin on. He took his time waiting for me to get my breathing under control before He put the other clothespin on. It hurt.

Standing in front of me, He undid his pants so that his hard cock came out and was presented before my lips for me to suckle. I opened my mouth and used my tongue and lips to please Master. I bobbed my head up and down on His cock taking him deep down my throat, licking the shaft, and reaching up to stroke his balls and scrape my nails gently over them. Hearing Masters sounds of pleasure made me forget all about the clothes pins on my nipples, I was only concerned now with making Master cum deep down my throat.

Master's hands were now in my hair pulling me off his cock and pushing me back down, He was reminding me that He is the one in control. The harder Master fucked my face with his cock the more I moaned in pleasure. My moans were like a vibrator throbbing over the base of His shaft. Very abruptly Master pulled his cock out of my mouth and shot a hot load of semen over my face. It landed in my hair and on my breasts. Stream after warm stream covered me. I was very pleased to have made Master cum and grinned. I looked like a kitten that just swallowed a bowl full of cream.

After adjusting him and redoing his pants, Master reached into his pocket and pulled out a mini flogger. My eyes must have looked like saucers because He laughed when He saw my expression. He used it as one would a feather duster to tickle me with its ends. Master was brushing it over my body starting with my face and moving slowly down my body, over my neck to my shoulders.

Oh how I fought not to giggle, the effect of the mini flogger to tickle me momentarily took my mind off of those clips. He quickly brought me back to attention though when He flicked the flogger not so gently this time over my right breast and it bumped the clip, tugging it. I think screamed at that point I cannot say for sure but I heard the echo of a scream. Then he moved to the other breast, back and forth swiftly tugging the clamp more with each stroke.

My cries gained in volume and tears poured down my cheeks until I tasted the saltiness of them on my lips. Master then switched the flogger and positioned Himself before me so that it would strike my nipples. I heard one snap and a clip flew off my nipple and a fire rushed forth, then another snap and another flame licking at my nipples. My composure was gone; I collapsed into a puddle at Master's feet. Master removed my leash and lifted me in to His strong arms.

I curled into Him and cried through a puddle of tears a jumble of thank you Master and I love you Master. Master carried me into the house and held me in His arms lovingly for a long time as we both calmed down and came back to the world in our minds.

Master is pleased with me and I am pleased to be His devoted slave.