Master Introduces her to Kink

Story Info
She has her first kinky experience with interstate Master.
1.2k words
3.44
11k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They had been communicating online for months. He would ask her about her fantasies, what would she be willing to try and did she have any experience. She had explained she had been playing online with a Dom overseas. He was creative in their play, involving clothes pegs, rubber bands, wine bottles, but she was bored at having to inflict pain and pleasure on herself. She needed to submit to a Dom in real life.

She had advertised a few months earlier online for a Dom but had no responses until he had written to her. Initially, she had fobbed him off as he lived interstate, but he came back to her explaining he was willing to travel for play. He could come to her for the weekend, he would get a hotel and they could spend the weekend together. She was nervous about agreeing to this. What would happen if they met for coffee and she didn't want to play with him? What would he do? Travel and explore the city he said.

The weekend arrived. He flew in on Friday and they met for lunch. She was nervous and looked down at her meal as he confidently stared at her, asking if she still wanted to come to his hotel and submit to him. She agreed, she did. He grabbed her hand and dragged her out the back of the cafe. He looked around before he grabbed her hair, passionately kissing her full on the lips, winking at her, that he would see her later that night.

At work, she could no longer concentrate wondering what would happen tonight. Was he safe, would it be fun, could she handle it?

He had texted her the hotel and room number. As she stood in the elevator with her bag of luggage, nervously waiting for the elevator to arrive at his floor, she couldn't help feeling like a call girl. He had organised the hotel, she was to spend the weekend there with him. He was over 60, she was only 30.

She knocked on the door and waited. He opened it and pulled her inside, roughly pushing her against the wall, holding both arms above her head as she squirmed to move, he kissed her on the lips, clearly showing her who was in control.

He told her while she was with him this weekend she was to address him as Master. She would be punished if she forgot.

He threw her on the bed, face-up, ripping her clothes off. He roughly grabbed her wrists, securing them into restraints he had secured to the bed much earlier. Grabbing her ankles he restrained them too. There she was arms and legs spread wide, naked and feeling vulnerable and exposed. He blindfolded her, gagged her and she realised there was no going back. She was here alone in a hotel with a man she had only met earlier that day. What was she doing here? What was he going to do to her?

She tested pulling on her restraints and she discovered she wasn't going anywhere until Master decided.

He stuck a finger inside her to check if his slut was wet for him. He told her what a dirty slut she was and how wet she was for her Master. He slapped her around the face and she felt shocked and highly aroused at the same time. He pinched her nipples hard and attached clamps. She whimpered behind the gag in pain. He started slapping her tits, inner thighs, and her pussy, while he shoved a vibrator deep into her pussy. She moaned in ecstasy as the vibrator was pushed deeper inside her, then rubbed on her clit, she moaned and writhed in pleasure until the vibrator was snatched away and she felt the sting of his hand on her sensitive inner thigh. Bringing her back from her pleasure. He slapped her face, her tits, he yanked on the chain of the nipple clamps enjoying muffled screams of pain behind the gag. He thrust the vibrator deep inside her once more, until she was moaning in pleasure, ripping it away, just as she was getting close to cumming.

He unattached her restraints and told her to stand leaning over the bed and not to move. She obediently did as instructed too scared to see what would happen if she was disobedient.

She jumps a little as she suddenly feels cold wet lube sliding down her butt crack and something being forced inside her ass. She tries to move away from it, but Master slaps her ass and tells her to stand still. He pushes the large butt plug in and slaps it hard for good measure.

Master asks his slut if she would like his cock? She mumbles and nods her head that she wants Masters cock deep inside her. He grabs her hips as he stands behind her, thrusting his cock into her wet slippery pussy. Each time he thrusts his cock deep in her pussy, he pushes the butt plug further inside her ass. The sensations overwhelm her as Master fucks her deeper and harder, pulling her arms back behind her, allowing him to slam his cock into her pussy each time he pulls her back. Suddenly he stops, pushing her onto the bed.

She feels exhausted but empty. He tells her to stand up, lean over the bed and he removes the butt plug. He tells her to be a good girl for Master as he slowly sticks his cock inside her virgin ass. She has never felt so full before, she isn't sure if she likes this sensation, but as she bends over the bed she has no choice as Master forces himself inside her, his cock deep in her ass, moving in and out faster and faster, as he pulls her head back by her hair. She moans loudly as he fucks her. He keeps fucking her in her ass until she thinks she can take no more than he stops. He tells her to stay and he goes away, coming back with a washcloth to clean her.

He pulls her into bed and cuddles her. She feels exhausted but warm and secure cuddled up in her Masters arms, but he hasn't finished with her yet. He pushes her head down to his cock, forcing her mouth around his erect cock. She takes his cock in her mouth, deep in the back of her throat. She tries hard not to choke and gag on his cock, but tears form in her eyes as he forces her head up and down. He tells his slut to rub his nipples hard, just the way Master likes, while she sucks his cock, getting faster and faster until he squirts cum in her mouth. He tells her not to spill a drop of Masters cum and not to swallow. She looks at him, mouth full of cum, waiting for her next instruction. He tells her to drip his cum all over her tits and rub it over her chest. He then pulls her to him and cuddles his exhausted, but good little slut to his chest. She falls asleep thinking about her first experience submitting to a Dom in real life. Relaxed and happy, nervously excited to do it all again tomorrow.