Master is Home

Story Info
slave takes care of Master after long day.
1.4k words
3.54
23.8k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Snowmomma
Snowmomma
19 Followers

You walk in, hot and tired, from work.. As you enter the living room you see me kneeling on the floor waiting for you. I, your slave, am dressed all in black. Silk stockings cover my legs from toes to thighs, clipped front and back by a matching garter belt. Thong panties leave my ass nearly bare. My breasts are uncovered, nothing keeping them from your gaze. A leather collar surrounds my neck, marking me completely as your pet. My eyes follow you as you walk to the wall to select a leash. Then over to me, attaching the leash to my collar and running one hand over my hair.

"Very good, my pet." you say, for I have followed your instructions to the letter. You indicate that I should stand before you and so I rise. I let myself be lead into the bathroom where you start the shower. You tell me to undress you, one of my favorite tasks as I am allowed to touch you and press my lips and body against you.

I remove your shirt and run my hands over your chest. I press a kiss to your skin and wrap my arms around you to caress your back. I kiss, lick and nibble my way down to your waist stopping only to undo your pants and push them down. When your cock is released and half-ready in front of my face, I can't resist taking you in my mouth, swirling my tongue around you. I can feel you getting harder in my mouth. I take more of your cock, inch by inch, sucking all of you into my mouth and throat. You tug on my leash, reminding me of the waiting shower.

I hurriedly remove the rest of your clothing. You tell me to strip and join you in the shower. I remove what little clothing I have on and get in the shower with you. I grab soap and washcloth and proceed to wash every inch of your body. I can feel you relax under my touch until there is only one part of you stubbornly erect. I rub myself "accidentally" against your cock as I'm reaching for other parts of your body. I can feel you hard and ready against my stomach as I reach up to wash your hair.

You pull me into the spray of water as you rinse off, kissing me, nibbling at my lips. I sigh as you move down to my neck and then lower to lavish attention on my breasts. My nipples are so hard and aching for you to touch them. Your hand caresses one while you take the other in your mouth. I cannot hold back a moan as I feel your teeth on me. Your mouth moves to the other breast as one hand slips between my legs. My pussy is so wet and hot for you. I tremble as you rub your fingers over my clit. I gasp when I feel your teeth biting my nipple at the same time you pinch my clit in your fingers. You turn me around and I lean against the wall of the shower, spreading my legs for you. I can feel the head of your cock against my pussy, teasing me.

"Beg for it, slave."

"Please fuck me with your big, hard cock. Please master, I need it inside me. Please, please now! I beg of you." Suddenly you thrust into me, hard and fast.

I cry out, "Yes! I love it when you fuck my pussy hard!" My body is shaking from the force of you thrusting into me. You bring me right to the edge and then suddenly you pull out and I feel you pushing against my ass. Before I can say anything, your big cock is filling my ass and I scream from the pleasure it brings me. You have one hand on my breast and one on my clit, I'm pushed over the edge when I feel your hot cum in my ass. When I can breathe again, I utter "Welcome home, Master."

Initially satiated, you tell me that you want me to shave you. I am thrilled that my master trusts me enough to do this. You stand in the doorway to the bathroom and watch me as I dry off from our shower. I redress, pulling up each stocking and your favorite pair of thong panties. With my back to you I bend over to retrieve my leash and collar. I know you are staring at my ass, completely exposed but for that simple black thong.

I straighten up and turn to face you, handing you the collar and leash, the mark of your ownership of my body. You fasten the collar around my neck. I take what I'll need and allow you to lead me into the bedroom. I put the towel down on the bed and you sit down on it. You tell me I must remove every trace of hair from your cock and balls. I sit between your legs and dispense the shaving cream in my hands. I spread it all over the area to be shaved and then take up the razor, carefully shaving away all traces of hair. With my free hand I manipulate your cock and balls to be sure I don't cut your skin.

Soon I can see that my touch is arousing you yet again. I finish up, ensuring I haven't missed anything, and then wipe away the remnants of shaving cream that were left behind. By this time you are nearly fully erect.

"I am done, Master."

"I am pleased, my pet. You have done well," you respond.

"May I suck your big, hard cock, Master?" You indicate that I may and I hurriedly refresh my lipstick. You stand beside the bed and tell me to kneel on it in front of you. My mouth waters as I anticipate the taste of you on my tongue. I reach my hands around your ass and pull you to me. The tip of my tongue runs from the base of your shaft to the tip where I place a soft kiss on the head. My lipstick leaves the print of my lips on you. I move downward, leaving a trail of lipstick kisses down your long shaft. I kiss and lick your smooth, newly shaven balls, taking them, one at a time, into my mouth. I swirl my tongue around them, sucking gently.

My hands explore your ass, squeezing and rubbing. I move back up to your cock, looking into your eyes before taking just the head in my mouth and sucking it. I know you are looking at me, thong and garter belt framing my ass while I'm indulging myself with your cock. I'm so hot and wet, tasting you and knowing that I'm bringing you pleasure.

I start to take more of your big, hard cock into my mouth. Slowly, inch by inch, I take it in. When I feel like I can't take anymore, I stop and pull back.

"It's just too big, Master. I can't take all of you into my mouth." There is a ring of lipstick around your long shaft just ¾ of the way down.

"Try again, slave. I don't want to have to punish you." The thought of punishment sends a secret thrill through my body. For you see, my Master could be very inventive. As much as I avoid being punished, I crave his discipline.

"Yes, Master," I reply. I again take you in my mouth, savoring your taste and begin to slide my lips down your shaft. I can feel your hands on my head stroking my hair. I reach the same place I had stopped at before and I hesitate.

Your hands press firmly on my head, helping me take more and more of you until my lips are wrapped snugly around the base of your cock. My tongue runs over you in my mouth. I can feel you throbbing. I slide my mouth up and then back down again, taking you deep into my throat again and again. Suddenly you thrust into me, holding me tightly there with your hands. Your hot cum fills me as I suck your cock. I am careful not to let a single drop escape me. When you've finished I lick your cock clean, savoring my treat. I can only smile, pleased with myself when you comment, "I knew you could do it. Very good, my pet."

Snowmomma
Snowmomma
19 Followers