Master Is Home...

Story Info
A sub becomes one with her Master.
1.1k words
4.24
17.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Master is home, in the study….reading the daily paper. i have been thinking about Him this day, while He has been out attending to business…. thinking of His voice, His touch, His cock…. Thinking of Master always makes my heat grow wet and swollen, and makes me distracted, struggling to complete my chores and do the things i know He will want from me, His pet, His slave, His property….

Now that i know He is here, somewhere in the home, i cannot focus on anything else….i must be near Him……i crawl to the door of the study and ask Him if i may come in…. without looking up from His paper, He nods and says *you may*……. i am enthralled and quickly crawl to His feet, where i kneel, my back straight and my thighs parted, the musky scent of my wet pussy wafts through the air….i rest my hands, palm up, on my outstretched thighs, so that He may see and smell His property and have access to it at His will….

Master smiles down at me, and sets aside His paper….He pets me on the head and asks what kind of day His little pet has had….. He lifts me into His lap, and i beam and smile, leaning against His ear and whispering that i have missed Him today and that i love my sweet Master……He smiles and rubs my swollen slit as He kisses my ear and tells me that He has plans for me this evening. He will not tell me the plans, and i know to not ask, knowing that i am His to do with as He pleases, knowing, too, that i am safe in His care.

Without a word, He pulls my hands behind my back and ties my thumbs together, making it impossible for me to use my hands or arms, but also making sure that my yearnings will be felt through each and every frustrated finger when He does what He wishes to do to. i nuzzle against His neck, taking in His scent and the feel of His skin on mine…just being this close to Him makes me feel hypnotized and makes my clit harden and quiver….

He lifts me up and carries His pet to the bedroom, laying me gently, face down, on the bed. He ties a cloth over my eyes and places a pillow beneath me, keeping my ass high in the air…He spreads my thighs wide and inspects His slut clinically, from anus to clit, pulling and prodding… while i lay motionless and silent….

He ties my ankles to the bed posts, making me unable to move anything but my neck and, of course, my frustrated fingers…. He places something in each ear, sealing off my sense of sound…He stuffs a gag between my lips, tying it tightly behind my head. All is dark to me…I cannot hear anything but the sound of my heart beating...i am mute…His fingers briefly grope my nipples, and i feel them aching…as He locks on the familiar clamps. But there is a new sensation, too --- an itch….He has rubbed them with some wicked concoction that makes them yearn for release……i begin to grunt as I feel His strong hands grope and probe His sluts anus…then pussy…..and clit…. Within seconds, each are itching so savagely that my whole body shudders involuntarily…..

i strain at the thumb binding, my fingers stretching uselessly as I struggle in vain to break free….the itch intensifies as Masters hands appear, grazing first one spot of my body, then another…. All i can do is lay and hear my heartbeat grow louder…and feel my flesh yearn…….the itching on my nipples, anus, pussy and clit is unbearable, and tears flow freely down my cheeks…. mimicking the juices that are flowing freely between my splayed slave thighs…..

…and then i am alone….i can feel His presence grow distant …He has left me here in the dark, quivering and grunting, my body in useless spasms…..only i know He has not really gone…He is near, watching me, i can feel His presence …. He is enjoying my spasms and groans…He is watching my swollen pussy drip and twitch…He is listening to my animal-like sounds, grunts and moans and whimpering….i seem to hear a distant click…and sense a quick light…and i know He is photographing my submission to His will….suddenly, He slaps my ass….making me sob and shudder as my thighs shake, just hinting at relief from the staggering itch that seeps through my heat and sears my skin…another slap…and another….my quivering flesh screams out for more, while my lips remain mute, able only to utter eerie grunts, sobs and whimpers…..

i feel His strong hands grasping my long hair and, all at once, my head is roughly yanked backwards as His cock, the cock i love and adore, the cock that owns me…is shoved deep into my quivering, swollen, slick cunt……a savage cry comes up from the base of me and i feel it scrape through my throat and escape through my bound lips…it seems endless…and intimately connected to His cock…which pounds mercilessly through my tortured pussy… His cock seems to fuse with my spine so that i become one with Him, one with His cock, an extension of it, irrevocably fused to Him…. i have become one with Him, and my skin is merely the skin of His cock, yearning for release as He ruthlessly uses me for His pleasure…

His orgasm is imminent, and as His cock erupts, filling me with His sweet seed, so, too, shall my body erupt… i have become merely the flesh of His root… and i love it, i am mesmerized by it, i seek only His will, His pleasure, His cock, His desire…the constant plunges of His will into my weak body…the itching throughout me to do His will…the sound of the heartbeat that pulses in rhythm with the throbbing of His meat…i am alive at last, fully alive. There is no sense of time or space….i have no knowledge of my voice, whether i am screaming or silent, i cannot say…all is His cock as He pounds and pounds…..until, at long last, a shuddering release that floods through my spine, leaving me in complete darkness and silence, not even aware of my own heavy heartbeat…

When i am returned to consciousness, there is light around me…and He is near, cradling me sooo sweetly in His strong arms, cooing and kissing me, stroking my hair and telling me what a good girl i am, how deeply i have pleased Him, how He loves His pet… my body is free, unbound, but useless… i am immobile, unable to feel anything but His love, to hear anything but His sweet, calming voice…. i am utterly spent and in awe of Him, i literally glow with adoration of Him….. and i seek to please Him for all of my days…