Master is Home

Story Info
Her Master comes home to use her.
890 words
3.94
33.9k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lilturtle
lilturtle
11 Followers

It's late in the afternoon on a Monday and Master is still at work. I got my cleaning done for the day and dinner is already cooking. I've ironed his work clothes for tomorrow. I mentally check off all my tasks that Master gives me to do. My major goal as a sub is to please Him. I get such joy out of that. The collar around my neck is a constant reminder of the fact that I am His. I smile as my hand reaches up to touch it.

I hear His car pull up and I rush to the door. My clothes have already been removed. I stand at the door with my legs slightly spread, my hands behind my back, and my head bowed.

As He enters He moves right past me. He doesn't even acknowledge me but I know I have pleased Him with my efforts. He goes back to the bathroom and turns on the shower. I stand there and wait for Him like I have been told. After about ten minutes or so He comes and stands before me. He is naked. I know now He will want to use my body for his pleasure but I am not sure how.

"On your knees slut." He commands. I immediately fall to my knees. "Open your mouth."

My lips part and right in that instant His hard cock is thrust into my mouth. He grabs a handful of my hair and pulls my head into Him. He begins to push in the out of my mouth, yanking me by my hair. I keep my lips tightly wrapped around His cock and my hands reach up to grab onto his legs for support. His thrusts are deep and powerful. His pace is quickening. My cheeks suck in and out as He fucks my mouth. I gag a bit when He pushes in. It's hard to breathe. He has trained me to do this for Him and I do it well and without complaint. The fact is it turns me on to be used like this.

I can tell my His grunts He is nearing the end. And sure enough He rams into my mouth one last time and His cock jerks with each burst of cum. I swallow hard, taking every bit He will give to me. It is my pleasure to take my Master's cum in my mouth. As He pulls out, my tongue flicks at the tip getting the last drop there. I have done my duty for my Master and I have done it well.

He grabs my arm and yanks me off my knees. He throws me up against the wall and puts His hand around my throat. His other hand reaches between my legs and roughly rubs at my lips and clit. He can feel my wetness. I am to always stay aroused for Him so that I can be ready to be used when He sees fit. It's not hard though. His mere presence is enough to get me turned on.

"Very good girl. You make Me so happy with the way your body and mind responds to Me. I want your pussy now and I am going to take it." Master growls.

With that He throws me over the arm of the couch. He kicks my legs apart and grabs my hips. I feel him running the head of His cock between my legs, coating it with my flowing juices. I stay as quiet as I can. I am not allowed to speak without permission during these times. Doing so will get a good swat across my ass.

Once His cock is good and coated he presses it against the entrance of my tight hole and with one hard motion He is soon buried deep inside of me. I love the way He fills me and stretches me. My pussy belongs to Him and it fits him like a glove. He reaches up and grabs a handful of my hair and pulls my head back as He pounds in and out of me. His body is slapping up against mine. I can tell by the sounds He is making He is satisfied with me.

"I want to hear you now slut. Moan for Me. Call me Master!" He roars.

"Oh God Master! Fuck me! Use me! Make me Yours!" I moan loudly.

My legs are growing weak. My necks hurts from being pulled back. I can barely contain the orgasm that is building up inside of me. This is what I want. I want no one but Him.

"Master I am going to cum! May I please cum for You? Please, please, please?" I beg.

He doesn't respond so I hold it in longer. It's hard but He has taught me well. I do not want to disappoint Him.

"Cum for Me now you fucking whore. Cum now!" He demands.

Just after He says that I let go. I feel wave after wave rush through me. My body shakes and my breathing is heavy. Master groans loudly as He shoots His cum deep inside of me. My pussy has been thoroughly used by Him. I can barely stand.

He grants me a moment to recover before He pats me on the ass and tells me to go finish dinner.

lilturtle
lilturtle
11 Followers