Master Jack Ch. 02

Story Info
I meet Cedric as part of my service to the community.
9.7k words
4.56
8.6k
4
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/13/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I meet Cedric as part of my service to the community.

***

Author's note:

The setting for this story could prove disturbing or challenging to many readers. I make no apology for that; how you respond is entirely your choice. However, I hasten to add that the story is not based on any sect, cult or other group, nor is any offence directed at any group in particular or towards groups of this nature in general. The story is entirely fictitious and bears no relationship to any group or organization to my knowledge,

I have based the story on the song "Master Jack" whose lyrics were written by David Marks, the original song being released in South Africa in 1967 by Four Jacks and a Jill. I have attempted to interpret the message from this song since then and note that there are a variety of interpretations described in various pages accessible through Google. The interpretation I have placed upon the lyrics is a fictitious account and is not derived from any ideas recorded online of which I am aware.

As usual, I do not condone, approve of or suggest that any activity depicted in this story is attempted in real life. It is, as I say, fiction and nobody in the story is based on or is meant to represent any person in real life. Any such likeness is purely coincidental.

Other than that, enjoy.

******************************

"We are a group of people who are developing a lifestyle of freedom from the oppressive tyranny of government and religious agencies," I told the young couple who had stopped to ask what we were selling. "We're really selling nothing except the freedom to be yourselves and to live how you choose in a supportive community."

By now the words, programmed into me over a period of several days, seemed trite and impossibly idealistic, even to me, who had at first believed them and became an ardent advocate for the dream lifestyle. The young man shook his head.

"No thanks," he replied, "Have a good day."

"So, you wouldn't even like to try it for a weekend visit?" I asked, desperate to add to my weekly contact quota. "There's no charge and the worst that can happen is you have an enjoyable and relaxing weekend," I continued hopefully.

They looked at one another and I could see that he was slightly interested while she was adamant in her refusal.

"No, thank you very much," she said coldly, definite in her refusal this time.

"Oh well, if you change your mind you can always contact us," I replied, pressing a pamphlet into her hands. She seemed to take it reluctantly, considering that a refusal wasn't worth the effort, then forced a smile and hurriedly took his arm and led him away.

I stepped back alongside my co-worker, Stefan, who smiled encouragingly towards me.

"People are so very afraid of the unknown," he said reassuringly, "Don't worry, even if you're not recruiting many potential members, you're still offering an invitation and showing we exist."

I nodded wordlessly, aware that people did know we existed; they could hardly not know seeing us dressed in robes colored with broad red and yellow stripes. For an instant I thought it would be nice to dress as a female again in public instead of wearing the commune colors and style. I missed wearing normal clothes, thinking of the delicate sexy outfits that had been in my wardrobe at home before I'd been kicked out and rescued by the commune an age ago, it seemed, although it was really only a matter of a few weeks. My mind went back over that time, reliving my first meeting with Master Jack, then losing my virginity to Phil, his brief and not too violent introduction to rough sex and spanking. I wriggled inside the robe, feeling the coarse fabric rub against my naked ass and breasts, sending a pleasurable twinge of painful sensation through my body from the almost healed cane and belt strokes administered by Master Jack, and the constriction of my corset which I wore to please him.

My thoughts dwelt on the first time he had spent a night with me. It was a couple of days after Phil; my pussy had fully recovered from Phil's enthusiastic introduction and I found myself feeling sexually starved. I needed cock, and soon. Master Jack must have been well aware of how I would have felt after my first time and patiently waited while my desire increased before he invited me to his luxurious bedroom for the night. Once there, he wasted no time in getting down to business and within a half hour he had made me cum at least three times while he'd filled my cunt with his cum during my last orgasm. We relaxed after that effort, our horniness temporarily sated, sipping wine and eating a few delicious snacks.

"You pleasure me very well," he told me softly, stroking my hair gently, "I really like it when a woman pleasures me well."

"Thank you, Master Jack," I replied, "I enjoy pleasuring you very much."

"Usually I have a special girl; one who I coach for special events and, of course, with whom I sleep. She remains special until I tire of her or until an even more special girl comes along, which may be in a few days or a few years. Do you think you could keep me happy and pleasured for a few years?"

I remember wondering if I really wanted this; did I really want to be the special girl of a guy who was so obviously a control freak? Did I want to be at his beck and call, to have my actions controlled every step of the way? I realized this would be a major commitment and that I could be discarded like a used condom at any time, but still . . . I guessed it could be exciting as well, and I could set myself the challenge of ensuring that I remained his special girl for as long as possible. One thing I had learned about control freaks, they were usually narcissistic, so if I could feed his ego and effectively make myself indispensable to him, then it could be possible. Whatever, it would an interesting, exciting and, hopefully, enjoyable time. I made my decision.

I leant towards him and stroked his chest, wondering, incongruently, if that was where he kept his ego. "Yes, darling, I'm certain I can keep you happy and pleasured for several years at least."

It appeared that he hadn't been expecting that response because he quickly pulled away and looked at me with a doubtful smile. "Ok, we'll see how long this lasts then, shall we? I'll give it a week."

Now was no time to be a shrinking violet, I had decided, so I leant towards him again and reached my lips towards his, replying softly: "And I'll give it at least a year." I had then kissed him tenderly for several minutes as my hands stroked him back to hardness. He had picked me up in his arms, carried me to bed again and proceeded to give me a long and hard fucking, cumming inside me twice while I enjoyed every second and achieved many screaming orgasms.

The following day my training had started for real. After making love when we awoke, he pressed a button beside the bed and a scantily dressed girl, who looked to be a few years older than me, came into the room.

"Yes, Sir," she said, looking at Master Jack after giving me a cursory glance.

"We'll have breakfast for two and send my wardrobe designer in."

"Yes, Sir," she said, and departed quickly.

Two trays of breakfast were served quickly and we sat in bed, naked, eating the delicious selection of food. I decided then that I could certainly become used to this and that maybe a year would not be long enough. During our meal, an older woman entered and stood by the door as we finished. Only then did Master Jack address her.

"Maria, I want a complete set of outfits for Elizabeth, the whole set including a training corset and club attire. Elizabeth, stand up and let Maria measure you."

I had stood while Maria ran a tape measure over me, making notes in a small book. When she was finished, she asked Master Jack what colors he would like and he simply told her to use her discretion. "You know what my favorite colors are, so use them and a few others." Maria appeared to look at my skin and eye coloring and made more notes, then left the room.

"Training corset?" I'd asked, returning to the bed, "Am I not good enough for you?"

"Darling," he'd replied, "You are perfect. I just want you to be more than perfect. You wouldn't want to displease me, would you?"

"No, Master Jack, of course not," I replied, subconsciously registering the manipulation that was taking place but unwilling to jeopardize our fledgling relationship.

"Well, then," he'd continued, almost purring, "A corset will only improve your already perfect figure. When that is combined with other items of apparel, you will be truly ravishing. I haven't mentioned your other duties yet, have I? Time for that later. Come here and pleasure me one more time before I attend my morning meeting."

I had, of course, obeyed his summons, and he'd taken me doggie style, filling me with another injection from his seemingly endless supply of sperm, then spanking my upturned ass cheeks before showering, dressing and leaving the room. I'd wondered what I was meant to do now as his special girl; was my life to be one of sex and fancy food? I had received my answer very soon when a young man walked unannounced through the door, a striped yellow and red cloak, similar to the one he wore, over one arm and introduced himself.

"Good morning, Elizabeth, I'm Stefan and will be your confidante, appointed personally by Master Jack. I will explain my roles to you over the next few days, but firstly, it is necessary for you to learn what happens here. So, for the first few weeks you will spend one day per week working in areas that normal people work in all the time. We have day work and night work; you will learn it all. The only difference between you and the other residents is that your work will vary from time to time while theirs will not. So, for today you will accompany me onto the streets to try to recruit more followers and to collect for the community funds. So, please dress yourself in this cloak."

I had waited to see if he would leave, but he hadn't; he'd simply stood by the door patiently waiting for me to dress, watching me intently. After a few moments I had stood and pulled the cloak over my head.

"Do I wear underwear?" I'd asked.

"No, not permitted," he'd replied, pulling the hem of his cloak up to waist level to show that he was naked under the cloak and sporting a nice sized, semi-hard cock.

"Looks like someone's pleased to see me," I'd commented, noticing him grin as he replied that I would become very well acquainted with that someone quite soon.

"How do you mean?" I'd asked.

"One of my tasks is to keep you sexually satisfied when Master Jack has other obligations," he'd explained.

We'd spent that day on the streets, collecting money in small bowls, handing out pamphlets, talking to people about the commune, although when that happened it was Stefan who did the talking while I listened and learned. By the end of the day I was heartily tired of the coarse cloth rubbing my skin and with talking and listening to passersby. We had collected a few dollars and handed out a few pamphlets, which seemed to be a low return for the time spent.

Over the next few days I worked in the fields preparing ground for planting, planting, tending crops and harvesting. Then I worked in the service areas, cooking, cleaning, washing and ironing clothing, cleaning rooms. I learned that there were many bedrooms that needed to be cleaned daily after use by overnight, mainly male, clients, as they were called. I also learned that there was a secluded casino and bar where many of the clients spent their time prior to staying overnight. It gradually dawned on me that this was a gambling and sex club and that these were the main sources of revenue for the commune.

Also, after the first day, Master Jack produced a corset which he lovingly wrapped around me and tightened until it remained in place, constricting me slightly. I looked at my reflection in the mirror and noticed that my breasts rested on the top of the corset, which formed a small ledge, while my pussy was fully exposed beneath the satin fabric. Master Jack smiled in pleasure.

"Doesn't that look much better?" he asked.

Of course, I replied it did, now familiar with his manipulation of my responses.

He smiled and then began to tighten the laces at the back, each time pulling it slightly tighter until I noticed my abdomen constricting and my breathing becoming slightly more difficult. He stepped back after a while and admired my new shape.

"That's even more perfect than you were," he assessed, "Now aren't you pleased that you agreed to wear this corset? I'm certainly very much more attracted to you now than before. Come to bed and we'll make love together. You'll find it's so much more fun in a corset."

We had made love and I had to admit that it was sexier wearing a corset, with the internal tightness enhancing the feelings. After he was sated, we cuddled and slept.

I slept with Master Jack every night for the next few nights, always wearing my corset. He would invariably make love to me and fill me several times, while also pushing my limits of what was both acceptable and enjoyable in sexually oriented activities. On about the sixth night, after we'd made love, the discussion turned to BDSM. He had obviously been briefed in detail about my response to Phil's activities when I surrendered my virginity, and he suggested I might like to experience a few more high impact activities, as he called them. I consented, with the proviso that we stop immediately when I request it. He agreed, but in return he wanted my permission to tie me up. I once again ensured that he would stop when requested, after which he took me through a door, which was usually locked, into a room with several items of equipment. I allowed him to fasten me to a steel bar that he lowered from the ceiling, my arms stretched out along the bar and fastened at wrists and upper arms. Next, he lowered two more ropes with padded cuffs on the ends and fastened these to my ankles, raising them upwards until I was hanging upside down with my weight taken mainly on my ankles. He stood back and looked at me.

"That Ok?" he asked.

I nodded, noticing the incongruity of nodding while hanging upside down.

"Good. Now to spread your legs wider," he said with a grin of anticipation.

He lowered my ankles slightly then, at the touch of a button, the hooks holding the ropes attached to my ankles moved apart along greased runners attached to the ceiling. As my legs parted, so he gradually lengthened the ankle ropes until my legs were spread very widely apart.

"That looks wonderful," he said as he stroked my wide-spread pussy lips and slid several fingers into my sloppy cunt, recently lubricated by his cum. "Would you like to cum like that?"

I didn't know how it would feel to cum like this, but I did know I was horny again, as was he judging by the rigidity of his long cock. However, I could see no way that he could fuck me in this position, so I nodded once again and he grinned in pleasure.

"Open wide," he said as he stepped closer. It was only then that I realized that my mouth was at exactly the right height for him to insert his cock. I opened as commanded, and he slid inside, the head easily sliding upwards into my throat. I gagged momentarily, causing him to withdraw, then push forward again to gag point. Gradually I found I was able to take more of him and for longer without gagging. Once this point was reached, he bent his head forward and began tonguing my clit and entrance, then pushed his tongue into my pussy, moved it around and withdrew, before resuming his stimulation of my clit. While this was happening, I continued to suck and swallow his cock as he thrust in and out of my mouth. After a short time, he focused exclusively on my clit with his tongue while using his fingers to spread my entrance apart further and further until he was able to slide three then four fingers inside me. His fingers felt huge inside my constricted love tunnel, which seemed to arouse me even faster than usual. I found I wanted more of his cock and sucked him into me deeper, swallowing in an attempt to force more of it down my throat.

The sensations in my pussy were wonderful and I lost track of time as I moved closer towards my orgasm. He must have sensed that because he told me not to cum, all the time continuing his stimulation. I was unable to control myself, the powerful sensations were too new, too arousing; I felt my hips involuntarily moving back and forth in time with his thrusts. Try as I might I couldn't delay my crisis, so with a moan of pleasure I came hard, my hips thrusting back and forth as pleasure radiated through my body.

Master Jack allowed me to finish my wonderful orgasm, which left me panting and limp, hanging upside down, my body constricted, with a hard cock still in my mouth.

"I told you not to cum," he said sternly as he removed his fingers from my love tunnel and lifted his mouth off my clit, "But you deliberately disobeyed me. For that you will be punished."

"I'm sorry, Master Jack, I just couldn't . . . "

"Quiet!" he shouted. "Do not talk unless spoken to, slave. You will retain that status as slave until I have punished you and, in this situation, you address me as 'Sir'. Is that clear? You may answer."

"Y - yes, Sir."

I remembered that this was the first time I'd seen Master Jack in this role. I wondered what the punishment would be and when it would be administered. I didn't have long to wait.

"Now, finish me off, slave."

He thrust back into my mouth, leaving my pussy completely alone as he held my encased body for leverage to thrust deeply up my throat, ignoring my gag reflex as he fucked my gullet hard and deep. It took only a few minutes, but by the time he ejaculated his hot cum into my throat I was panting for breath. I felt the spurts and his grip relaxing as his release ended, then he stepped back.

"That's better. Now, for your punishment. I'll go easy on you this first time, so be thankful. You will receive ten strokes of the cane on your ass, ten strokes of my belt on your pussy and a further ten strokes of my belt on your tits. Now thank me for my leniency. Next time it will be at least twenty strokes each."

"Thank you, Sir."

I watched as he selected a thin cane, positioned himself and then applied ten strokes to my ass. It wasn't as bad as I had imagined it to be; the first stroke was worst due to the shock value, but after that they seemed to hurt little and even aroused me, so by the time they were over I felt quite horny. He then removed a leather belt from the wall and beat each of my breasts with five strokes. My breasts were, of course, hanging down a little towards my face, clear of their corset shelf, so by tilting my head I could get a close up view of each stroke as it impacted on my tender flesh, causing my whole breast to vibrate. He reserved the last stroke of each set for my nipple, which stung like hell. Then he stepped back and used his belt to beat my pussy, focusing first on my upper inner thighs, then on the labia, causing some pain, then the final two strokes on my clit, engorged and exposed, causing me to shriek and shudder at the intense agony I felt.

"Now, your punishment is over. You no longer have slave status but for tonight you are my lover. Thank me for your punishment."

"Thank you, Master Jack," I said quietly, hoping that he would unfasten me so we could go to bed together and make love all night long.

My hope was justified; he untied me and we embraced, hard cock between us, then he lifted me up and slid me down again as he entered me slowly and sexily, his cock causing some pain to my tender clit as it pressed against his pubic bone. He carried me to bed like that and lay me on my back, then fucked me hard in missionary position until I had reached two screaming orgasms, spurting his sperm into me during my second release.