Master Jakob and Seth Ch. 05

Story Info
A story about a master slave relationship.
1.5k words
4.49
19.1k
6

Part 3 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
and9993
and9993
42 Followers

Thank you for the comments - here is chapter 5 - please let me know what you think.

***

Chapter 5 - Seth gets a kick start and his throat gets a workout

Training Day 3 - Monday

The next day I woke up in a panic and quickly jumped off my mattress looked around and found my Master was gone. I went into the living room and found him on the computer. "You've overslept," he said as he kept typing. "I'm going to have to punish you for that but it will have to wait until later - we have a lot to do today. Now, quickly, go make breakfast for me only - Zach had to go out to get breakfast for himself!"

I quickly cleaned myself, brushed my teeth, and prepared his breakfast. I served him first but when I went to serve myself to eat on the floor he stopped me and said that I should just drink water. I did as he ordered and knelt on the floor until he was done. He ate, got up from the table and said, "Clean up, then meet me downstairs by the table."

After the denial training from yesterday this was the last thing I wanted to hear. My dick was still sore from the cage but I cleaned up and went downstairs without question. When I got there he was by the table and motioned to me to get on the table and lie on my back.

He pulled my body so that my shoulders were square with the edge of the table and my head was resting on a pad that extended beyond the table edge. He proceeded to walk around the table and secure Velcro straps on my ankles, knees, thighs, wrists, elbows and chest. He also strapped my forehead to the pad then lowered the pad 90 degrees so my head extended down. Lastly, he inserted an object into my mouth that prevented me from closing my mouth fully and adjusted the table height. There was a soft squeak as he turned the adjuster. I barely felt the table move.

There was a few seconds of eerie quiet until I heard him move behind my head followed by the cling of his pants unbuckling and the whir of undoing his zipper. "I'm going to train you to take my cock into your throat and defeat your gag reflex," he said. "It's going to feel very uncomfortable but the best thing you can do is trust me and relax. When you feel like gagging try swallowing - that might help. It's going to go on for 20 - 30 minutes without stopping. Close and open your eyes if you understand."

I closed my eyes waited a second then opened them and with that he approached my mouth. He first positioned the head of his penis with the bottom resting on the inside of my upper lip. He pushed the head in as the top of his hard cock slid under my tongue. He paused, I felt the throbbing just outside my throat, then he pushed in. I let out a quick sharp gagging noise and he pulled right out. He went right to the same position, paused, and pushed again. I uttered the same noise but he held it in longer this time before pulling out.

He proceeded to do this over and over again - pushing his rock hard pole into my throat and holding it there a bit longer each time. He would give me a few seconds to catch my breath before plunging in again. I could not relax and even though I tried to swallow, it did not help. I couldn't really hold my breath because as soon as his cock hit my throat it would cause me to cough. Each cough would bring up some mucus which dripped into my nose. My esophagus burned with acid churning inside it. I instinctively tried to move my hands but the straps prevented any movement other than to irritate the area on my arms near the Velcro.

I lost all track of time and tried concentrating on each push. The gagging gurgling sounds were longer and deeper but did not cause him to miss a step. Each thrust was now more forceful and it got to the point where I felt I could choke. I was sweating profusely and started to go into a panic. My body flailing under the restraints and the gagging turned into desperate crying. Through all this I heard him calmly say, "Hang in there, you're almost done."

Even with the noise I was making I could hear his breathing quicken. The rhythm of his thrusting changed and it became apparent he was about to cum. I felt his cock spasm against my throat as he let out a satisfying grunt and shot his cum. He pulled out and away as I coughed it all up along with some mucus and bile.

After a few seconds, he flipped up the head pad so it was straight with the table, removed the head restraint and mouth piece. "Good job Seth," he said, "Now just stay here and relax for a little while."

I recovered by taking longer deeper breaths and exhaling through my nose. I shook my head to clear it of the slime that had accumulated during the session. He made me lie there for over an hour. I was able to relax but my throat was throbbing in pain.

Upon his return he proceeded to remove all the straps and said, "Get off the table and clean up the area then come back upstairs so you can receive your punishment for this morning."

The clean up was easy - mostly just a pool of fluids that came out of my mouth mixed with his semen. When I got back upstairs he and Zach were in the living room.

Right away I looked at Zach and said, "I'm really sorry about oversleeping this morning and I will make sure it doesn't happen again".

He looked at Master, smiled and said, "Ok apology accepted, but I don't think you're totally out of the woods yet."

They both laughed and Master said, "I want you to hold on to the edge of the couch, bend forward and spread your legs apart. Zach, it might be a good idea if you help hold his hands to the couch"

I complied with his request and Zach came over to the seating side of the couch and grabbed my wrists holding my hands in place. It was an embarrassing position almost looking directly at him while I was totally naked but it was my own carelessness that put me there. I was expecting to receive some type of hit to my buttocks and was bracing myself slightly tightening my cheeks. There was a period of silence (not long, maybe a minute or two) and then I felt the upper part of his foot crash against my ball sack!

"Ugh" I uttered as I went down to the floor laying there in a fetal position.

Zach let go of my wrists allowing me to fall on the floor doubled over in pain and just said, "Oh man!".

As Master stood over me he said, "Slaves NEVER oversleep." Now get up and assume the same position."

I lingered on the floor for a few minutes and he was generous enough to allow me that short solace. I got back up and went into the same position and Zach again held my wrists. I was much more nervous now anticipating another kick but still closed my eyes and waited. I was not disappointed as he dealt another blow with the same result of me going down to the floor. The only difference was that this time the pain got the better of me and I started sobbing.

"Get up again," he ordered.

I stood up for the third time in the same position. I tried to remain composed and hold back my tears but I wasn't totally successful. I waited again for a third shot.

"Since this is your first punishment I will take it easy on you," he said. Now, take a few minutes to recover."

"Thank you Master," I said, "I apologize again to you and Zach for my selfish carelessness and sorry that you had to take the time to punish me. But I am very grateful."

After my apology he and Zach walked out of the room and I sat on the floor trying to decide which hurt more - my nuts or my throat. As the pain of the nut shot faded it became apparent it was my throat. Master walked back in with a cup in his hand. "Here, drink this," he said as he handed it to me. "When you're done go back downstairs and open the rest of the boxes."

It was warm and had a lemon honey taste to it. I sipped it slowly and it had a soothing effect on my throat.

Chapter 6 to follow.

and9993
and9993
42 Followers