Master Jakob and Seth Ch. 07

Story Info
Chapter 7 - Seth meets friends as a slave and gets taken.
3.7k words
4.47
15.6k
10
0

Part 5 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
and9993
and9993
42 Followers

Chapter 7 - Seth meets friends as a slave and gets taken

Training Day 4 - Tuesday

After sleeping for about an hour I woke up with a sharp pain in my groin. My dick was just trying to get hard naturally as it happens during sleep but the chastity device was preventing that from happening. My first instinct was to take it off but I knew that wasn't possible. My dick was already starting to soften from waking up so I laid there quietly and fell back to sleep. That worked for about another 45 minutes when I woke up again with the same sharp pain. This repeated four more times until I felt my phone alarm vibrating. I made sure I set a quiet alarm that would wake me up and not Master.

I got up and showered and ready for another full day of training. It still felt weird to dry off and not put on any clothes. It also still felt awkward to walk around the house like that - especially with Zach and Master fully clothed. I made myself a cup of coffee and sat on the floor drinking it. Master allows coffee to be had out of a cup as part of my morning routine.

Master awoke shortly after I finished my coffee and we repeated the piss training. This time we did it in the bathroom again near the toilet and he slowed down his stream to allow me to keep up. I found it easier to swallow if I gently closed my lips around the head of his dick. He peed for a long time both because it was a morning pee and because he had to slow it down. The taste was stronger than the other two times and although it made me feel sick I was able to swallow it all and keep it down. Although it did ruin any appetite I had for breakfast.

After receiving the full contents of Master's morning bladder, I proceeded to prepare and serve breakfast. As they ate Master mentioned this would be a good day to do laundry. He explained how I should be sure to check any place where there might be clothes to wash and learn who owns the item and what drawer each item goes. I started in Zach's room where he had shirts, pants, a bunch of socks and underwear piled up on the floor. I checked under his bed, then went to the bathroom where there were towels and boxer briefs. I finally went to Master's room and bathroom and picked up all of his clothes. I also included one of my towels and clothes and underwear that I had worn while out.

It looked like all of it could be washed with one load so I started to put them in the machine when the doorbell rang. Master yelled out, "Seth, get that." I kept a pair of pants and a shirt right in the hall closet and put them on real quick and answered the door. It was a delivery from the same store we had driven to the other day.

Master came in and said, "wow that was fast delivery." He opened the box and pulled out two packages - one was the gag funnel device. Master said, "you can get rid of that cut off bottle and use this from now on - it will be easier for me to piss into."

The other package was an anal cleansing device. He handed it to me and said, "read up on how to use this and practice keeping yourself clean. Start using it today"

I took off the pants and shirt, put them back in the closet, put my collar back on and went back to laundry. While the clothes were in the washer, I did my clean up duties, sweeping the floor and dusting off furniture. After the cycle finished, I put the clothes in the dryer and continued tidying up the house by making the beds and putting away any clutter. The dryer cycle finished and I took the clothes out sorting them and getting them ready to fold or iron. It was getting close to noon and the doorbell rang again. I was about to head for my clothes but Zach headed to the door and Master said, "don't worry, you won't need to put any clothes on."

Zach opened the door and in walked Victoria. My face became red with shame. I knew Master wanted me naked in the house and I knew Zach would be there but I didn't think it would be like this for Victoria. The camaraderie I felt while eating with them at Cici's melted away instantly and a feeling of inferiority rushed in.

In my embarrassment I avoided eye contact but managed to say hello to her. She was smiling as she returned the greeting. Master then ushered her into the living room and Zach followed and sat next to her on the couch. "Victoria, tell Seth what you want to drink, " Master said.

"Just water," she replied.

"Zach and Sir, can I get anything for you," I asked.

Master ordered a cherry coke and Zach asked for the same. I went to the kitchen to get the drinks and served them with a bowl of pretzels. As they sat and talked Master motioned for me to sit on the floor by his feet. I complied with his order and sat as they talked with my hands trying to cover my private parts and my cage. I wasn't excluded from the conversation or anything but I was just too numb to contribute. They took it all in stride as if nothing was out of the ordinary but I was feeling as low as I have felt since committing.

Over the next few minutes Alex and Caelen also arrived. I served them drinks too as they chatted in the living room with me on the floor.

Caelen looked down at me on the floor and noticed my semi-despondent state and asked, "Are you OK Seth? Is everything alright?"

I tried to muster up the energy and meekly respond, "Umm, err - I guess so."

"You can be honest with us Seth, you seem pretty down, she replied."

I looked up to Master to see if he wanted me to keep quiet but he seemed ok with me expressing my thoughts. Avoiding eye contact I muttered, "i just feel embarrassed."

Victoria added, "That's normal to feel that way. To be honest it's a little awkward for us too Seth. We'll get used to it and so will you.

"Are you ashamed of being naked in front of us or of being a slave in front of us, " Caelen asked?

I appreciated their interest and starting to talk about it made me feel better. I maintained a sheepish low tone and replied, "a little of both, I guess. I knew you would all end up seeing me but didn't know what to expect. "

Alex, Zach and Master were in their own conversation and Alex, like Zach, seem unphased by my appearance.

"Don't feel you have to hide yourself or keep your hands covering yourself," advised Victoria.

"Yes," added Caelen and she and Victoria chuckled, "we know what they look like."

I laughed along with them and actually felt like I was part of the joke but not the object of the joke. I slowly removed my hand from my crotch and put one on the floor bracing myself as I kept talking to them.

"Jakob is a great guy and he will take good care of you," Victoria said. "You picked a perfect Master. I can tell just from the way he talks about you. He was very much looking forward to you moving here. I was dying to meet you too."

"Let us know if you have any questions about the town or if you need any help finding places or things," added Caelen.

"Yes," said Victoria. "That goes for all of us."

"Thank you," I replied, "and thank you for being really nice and cool about me being like this. It's amazing how in just a few minutes I went from feeling low and unwanted to - well... still low but accepted. They really went the extra mile to make it seem normal and make me feel like part of their group. I began to see that Master had the type of friends that he deserved - good and caring.

The conversation turned more general and Alex started to participate. After about a half hour they all got up and started to leave.

"Good to see you again Seth," said Victoria.

"Talk to you soon," added Caelen.

"We're going out for the day," Master said,you stay here and finish your chores. I want you to also clean both bathrooms - the showers could use it. When you're done you can have free time, but don't forget about using the tool that came today to get yourself ready."

"Yes Sir," I replied, as they all left and the door closed behind them. I took a few minutes to collect myself but ended up breaking into tears. I tried to composed myself and think about how now that they've all seen me naked and serving that it will become second nature. I slowly calmed down and went back to doing my work.

Cleaning the bathrooms took quite a while and required a lot of scrubbing - Master was right they needed it. Master and Zach and been living there for a few weeks before I got there and I don't think the bathroom had gotten a thorough cleaning in that time.

The first thing I did with my freetime was skype with my brother Matthew - of course I had to put on my shirt and pants but I gave him a video tour of the house. My mom was with him as I virtually showed them around. As soon as I disconnected - I derobed and went downstairs to look into the anal cleansing device.

The unit was about the size of a gallon of milk and had a flexible tube protruding from the top of it. It could operate by electricity by plugging it in or by battery (sold separately). The milk gallon part had two containers - one clear that would be filled with clean water and the other an opaque elimination tank that can easily be emptied. There was also a small aerosol can that screwed in to another part of the unit. The hose looked was flexible and looked like one that could be used to water a garden but it had a tip that was circular, rounded on the top and flat on the bottom. It had holes and vents throughout.

The instructions were rather simple - first step is to empty your bowels naturally and wipe as you normally would. Then apply a small amount of lubricant to the tip and insert as far as possible. They suggested doing it over a towel as there may be some leakage of water during the process.

The insert piece was rather thin, other than the head part which was made of soft plastic, and should go in easily. It works by using water and air to clean the area of the rectum relevant to intercourse. It's a two stage process. The first phase provides a general cleaning with water and air and the second phase sprays an inert foam to seal off the upper area and provides a second deeper cleaning with water and air. The foam lasts for a few hours then dissolves and to helps keep the play area clean.

I filled the clear canister with water put an old towel under me and laid on my back on the table while inserting the hose and turning the unit on. I felt air and water and a gentle vibration as the outer unit made a low whirring sound. I felt movement as the tip moved down from the back of my anus to the front and back. I tried to stay as motionless as possible. When the tip moved all the way back I hear two short beeps indicating the second cycle was starting and I felt the short spray of foam followed by a second movement of the tip. When it was through the cycle it beeped three times and turned off.

I removed the hose an, as instructed, wiped the outer area. There was very little moisture on the towel. I stepped off the table and emptied the collection canister in the toilet and washed it out. I didn't feel any differently after the cleaning and the process was quick and easy. I walked back upstairs and watched TV until Master and Zach came home.

Master was carrying a bag and handed it to me saying, "Seth, I brought you back some leftovers if you want them."

"Thank you Sir," I replied. I looked in and it was a bowl with two to three mouthfuls of mac and cheese left. Having not eaten lunch I quickly devoured the remains licking the bowl clean. The rest of the night was uneventful other than me making dinner, serving it and cleaning up. We all watched some more TV after dinner but Master summoned me to come to bed early with hi, Zach stayed behind in the living room.

I went to pull out my mattress and plopped down on it when Master said, "Seth, I want you to get on my bed."

"Your bed Sir," I replied with surprise?

"Yes Seth, I want to take you now so get ready and lie on you back on the bed."

I was expecting this would happen but somewhat taken by surprise anyway. I had never been penetrated before and with the thought in my head I became visibly nervous yet still aroused. Master noticed that and lovingly said, "Relax Seth, I'm going to go slow and easy, I want this to be special for you."

I became overcome by emotion with Master's words feeling his sincere caring for me and started to tremble. My voice shook as I replied, "th-th-thank you Sir." He touched my on the shoulder and guided me down to his bed.

I presented myself to him lying on my back and lifting my legs in the air. I could feel my heartbeat racing as he stood at the end of the bed taking off his shirt and undoing his pants letting them drop to the floor. His dick was already hard. He was holding a tube of lubrication and I watched as he applied a liberal amount to his dick. As I looked up to him I saw this massive figure, a deity in my heart and mind about to take his prey. I thought about being totally consumed by him and losing any right or control I had over my body or mind.

"Tell me what you want me to do Seth."

"I want you to take me Sir."

"Just want it Seth? Do you deserve to be taken?"

"No Sir, I don't but I need you to fuck me. I need you to show me that my purpose in life is to provide you pleasure and taking your cock."

"Tell me what you deserve Seth."

"I deserve to spend my life making sure you're happy and satisfied Sir. I'm not worthy of having you inside me but I want it so badly Sir." He approached me, rubbed his fingers, which were still wet with lube, around my hole. He then grabbed my legs and pulled me forward so my butt was at the edge of the bed, and positioned his hard dick against my virgin untapped hole.

"I'm going to take you as my property now," he said as he leaned in and kissed me then pushed forward. I felt the head of his dick part my hole. He paused after an inch or two passed my sphincter and stayed motionless. "I'm going to let you adjust for a minute," he said as he exhaled.

I had never had anything that big pushed inside me. It felt like I was in the middle of a bowel movement. There was no pain as he help his position in me but after a minute or two he moved sending a sharp pain inside me. "Ohhhh, it hurts Sir," I moaned out.

"Do you want me to stop," he asked?

"No Sir," I replied as I gritted my teeth.

"I'm going to push in further now so you can feel my cock all the way in you," he said as he exhaled and pushed.

"Uuuhhh, it hurts Sir" I cried out. He stopped again and paused this time with his dick fully inside me.

"Oh fuck, you're so tight," he shouted, "this feels amazing!"

"Thank you Sir," I replied. "It feels amazing to have you inside me. I want you to stay in me all night Sir! Thank you Sir!"

He started to move slowly positioning his dick even deeper in me. I felt every move he made no matter how minimal and each one sent a sharp blow of pain inside me. Hearing him say it felt good made me want to suppress my pain noises so as not to disturb his experience.

"I'm going to pull out now," he said. "I'll go slow but it's going to hurt."

He held me by my sides and slowly pulled back. Try as I did to hold in the cry I couldn't and expressed my pain. "Ohhh sir, it hurt, it hurts," I said.

"Shhh easy, easy, just relax." he replied. Then he leaned in and kissed me again. Feeling his lips touch mine not only calmed me down but put me in a state of heaven. Here was someone so much more superior to me actually allowing his lips to touch mine.

I quieted down and he continued, "That's it Seth shhh." I was able to look at him and saw as he close his eyes pulling out of me. Once out he reached over for the tube of lube and put a little bit more on his dick. I felt immediate relief for a few seconds and he gave me a chance to recover.

"Your hole feels so hot Seth. Are you ready?"

"Yes Sir," I replied as I braced myself. He pushed right in this time going all the way and holding. It hurt but not as much. Maybe it was because he went in faster but he didn't wait long until he pulled out again. The poised and repeated.

I maintained myself but my exhaling made it clear that it still hurt. He pulled his dick out leaned forward and started rubbing my head and whispered, "Relax Seth - just make yourself loose and don't resist. Give a little push like you're trying to go. I promise it will help."

He started pushing into me again and started to move slowly without pulling all the way out. "Ohh fuck yea", he said as he kept plowing in tring to get his dick deeper. His stomach was somewhat pressed against me as he used his hand to brace himself while he started pumping

"Oh Seth... so fucking tight... oh yessss, he said in pleasure as he started to move faster.

I'm not sure if the pain lessened or if my focused changed but I started to feel one with him. I accepted his every thrust - the force of which pushed my body deeper into the bed only to slightly bounce back toward him and be pushed again. I felt his body against the inside of my thighs and even though he was not on top of my face, I heard felt the warm exhale of his breath against me. His cock was so hard and firm and I felt totally powerless as he controlled my whole body with his dick. His motion took me to another place.

I realized what it meant to have him, a person that I worshipped, inside me and what it was to have him know me in the most intimate way possible. His movements started going faster now and I can see his focus shift from concern about my first experience to getting off on me.

Wanting to make it as pleasurable for him as possible I said, "Fuck me Sir, please fuck me! Please take me as the worthless servant I am Sir." He started to pump me harder and deeper. I could see he had entered into a zone of feeling his orgasm and he was going to now use my body any way that felt right for him.

The pounding got harder and he gripped my sides for support. His thrusts were longer and deeper taking his cock the full length of my cavity. His breathing got louder and faster until I heard him grunt and felt him release his seed inside me. I felt his orgasm and body spasms as he slowed down and laid on top of me. My body becoming nothing more than receptacle for his sperm - no better than a used condom that was worn by an amazing dick.

He pulled out of me and laid beside me on the bed catching his breath. "Wow that felt good," he said while exhaling deeply.

My mind was still focused on the fact that I actually had him take me. There was no pain just a feeling of belonging to him. I was so grateful not only for the caring way he approached me but for allowing me to feel his greatness through his cock ejaculating in my hole.

I was very emotional about the experience and all I could say is "Thank you Sir, thank you."

"You're mine in every way now, Seth," he replied.

After a few more minutes of recovery, I asked, "do you want me to get you anything Sir and should I get back to my mattress?"

"No Seth," he replied, "you're good for tonight. You can stay here with me." With that he pulled me closer and held me for the night. I felt so secure, so safe and totally in his control.

I lied there with my body next to his, filled with his sperm, feeling totally at peace. I found myself wishing it would be possible to have his baby. I had the most blissful nights sleep of my life.

and9993
and9993
42 Followers