Master Jakob and Seth Ch. 11

Story Info
Chapter 11 - Nothing to sneeze at.
2.4k words
3.86
9.3k
2

Part 9 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 07/05/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
and9993
and9993
42 Followers

Chapter 11 - Nothing to sneeze at

Training Day 6 - Thursday

I woke up the next morning alone in bed wondering if last night was all a dream. Glancing around the room I saw a note sitting on the nightstand. My chastity device and plug were with it charging. I read the note. "Seth, I went out to the mall with Zach and Victoria. By the time I get home I expect you to have showered, cleaned up the living room and be wearing your devices. I won't be long."

I got out of bed and went through my morning routine. After doing my business, I went downstairs and used the anal cleansing tool then came back up and showered. After drying myself off I reinserted the plug and clicked on the cage. I made my morning coffee then started tidying up the living room. It wasn't long before they came back.

We exchanged greetings then Zach and Victoria went off to hang out together in Zach's room. Master came over to me and told me to get downstairs and get ready for another gag reflex training session. I went downstairs and climbed on the table again with my head hanging over the edge on the tilted headboard. Master came down a few minutes behind me and strapped me in - head, arms and feet. He stood right by my face as he undid his pants. I heard the jingling of his belt buckle and then felt his cock push past my lips. He seemed more workmanlike than the first time and wasted no time in pushing against my gag reflex.

It was an awful feeling - almost a combination of choking and throwing up at the same time. The time between pushes was less than the first session but the time he stayed in was about the same any maybe slightly longer. At one point I felt him hold his dick in me and feel the outside of my throat with his fingers. After about 15 minutes, I could tell he started feeling the sensation inside him. The sound was becoming familiar - just a subtle change in his breathing. It would probably go unnoticed to anyone else, but not to me. I picked up the sound of the first slight change. I loved that sound and hearing it build. The moments from that first changed breath to the last drop of his ejaculation was my sweet zone. It's what made me feel like an extension of him and it's what I craved.

Even though his dick was making my throat uncomfortable, I tried to keep quiet and focus on his breathing. Within a few minutes, he again ejaculated deep in my mouth causing me to cough it up along with phlegm. I noticed that his normal ejaculations tend to contain an above average amount of semen. It was a bad feeling having my head upside down and choking like that on his cum but I collected myself and in a raspy voice said, "Thank you Sir."

"You're welcome Seth," he replied as he unstrapped me. "I think I felt a little progress today - like I was able to hold my dick in there longer. It will take about two weeks though but we'll keep at it. Now, clean up and meet me upstairs."

I did just that - again washing away his semen and my coughed up liquid and went back upstairs. When I got to the top of the stairs I heard low grunting and high pitched moaning and it became clear that it was the sounds of Zach and Victoria having sex in the bedroom. Master was standing there smiling and, like after the last gag session, handed me a hot soothing drink for my throat. "Get dressed, Seth, I want to take you grocery shopping so you know what Zach and I like."

Master drove a few minutes to a Walmart supercenter. It was one of those stores that had groceries on one side and apparel and home goods on the other. It was mid afternoon so the store was generally empty - there were a few high school kids hanging around the subway sandwich store that was inside Walmart. He took me down the aisles and explained what food and brands he liked and which to stay away from.

We hit every aisle in the store - even the non food areas and he would explain his preferences even if we weren't buying that particular product now. It was a fun discussion but I took it seriously. I took copious notes so I would never need to be told again. The conversation flowed in a similar way to how it did at dinner and it brought on the same feelings of closeness.

By the time we went through the store we had filled the whole cart and went to the checkout counter. He helped put items on the conveyor belt as the cashier rang up the order. I stayed by the bagging area and put the bagged groceries into the cart. He paid using a debit card that was connected to his account where my checks will be deposited.

I took the cart and started wheeling it out to the parking lot as he walked right beside me. We were still talking and joking as I looked ahead and started to steer the cart away from two boys that were walking towards the store. They were about 50 feet away. All of a sudden, I felt MJ grab my head and pull it towards him. I heard a quick full intake of air as he held my head inches away from his head and released a strong sneeze right into my face. I kept both hands on the cart handle trying to make sure I didn't steer into the path of the oncoming boys as I felt the forcible expulsion of air and mucous hit my face. I stopped rolling the cart as he held my head in place and in an instant inhaled sharply again, spasmed and exploded another wet blast in the same direction using my face as if it was a tissue.

As quickly as he had grabbed me, he let go. I wanted to wipe myself but instead kept my hands on the cart handle and started rolling it again. The two guys saw the whole thing and stared at me and Master as they approached us. They laughed and turned around to look again after they passed and Master turned as well catching their eyes and laughing along with them. I just wanted to get to the car.

In a split second my world went from a warm feeling of being cared for to no more than a disposable kleenex. The force with which he expelled the particles from his nose and how they sprayed across me took me by surprise. "Go put the stuff in the car," he ordered, "and don't touch your face or wipe it off!"

"Yes Sir," I replied. I loaded the groceries into the back of the SUV and brough the cart back to the corral. The two guys who had seen the sneezes had stopped and were watching. Once I put the cart back and went to the car they turned and continued to the store. I sat in the passenger seat with a slimy sticky feeling on my face and hair.

He started the car and drove away and the whole incident started to sink in. I felt physically disgusted and emotionally disoriented and realized the indignity I'd have to endure to be a slave. His actions showed clearly how little he thought of me as a human being. I was no more than a snot rag to him - to be used for his convenience to make sure nothing from his nasal passages got on him. I couldn't understand why he would do it, given the nice conversation we were having, and how he thought nothing of doing in front of the two witnesses. I started to get overcome by the sentiment. I felt disappointment, revulsion, confusion and anger - and that feeling built to the point where I broke down in tears. I tried to hold back but couldn't.

Master seeing this pulled the car over. "Stop crying!"

I sobbed with my head hung down then slowed my crying, changing to a quivered breathing and then a full stop.

"What's wrong," he asked firmly!

I couldn't respond because I wasn't really sure.

"What's wrong," he asked again!

"I-I'm not sure Sir."

"Well, something's causing you to cry and it's not pain. What is it?"

"I think I just need to compose myself Sir. I'm sorry, I just wasn't expecting you to sneeze on me like that."

"Ok, so that's what happened, but what about that is making you cry?"

"I guess it was the shock and the thought of how low this makes me Sir. I have to think it through, Sir. I'm sorry for reacting like this."

"You don't need to apologize for how you react, Seth. Reactions are like reflexes and sometimes can't be controlled. However, I don't think you should be focusing on how low this makes you. You should be thinking about how this affected me. Did you consider the convenience for me? Did you think about how I don't want to get any of it on my hand or my shirt? Wouldn't it have been inconvenient to have to do it on to my elbow or hand? Isn't that what you should be focused on, Seth?

"Yes Sir," I replied.

I want you to think back to your piss training. Do you remember how you thanked me each time you drank my piss?"

"Yes Sir, it's because it came out of you so I need to see it as better than me."

"Correct. And bringing that into your body makes you better correct?"

"Yes Sir."

"Then wouldn't you think it would be the same here? My mucus and sneeze particles are sitting on your face right now mixing with your tears. As it dries, doesn't that make you better?"

"You're right Sir, thank you Sir. I need to learn to think about this in terms of how it's making things convenient for you more than how it affects me. I also need to appreciate that anything that comes out of you is better than me and having it on me makes me better Sir."

"Good. But I also think you need to learn a lesson about communicating your feelings to me. If there's one lesson I can teach you its that you always can and should come to me immediately with any feelings you are having good or bad. Do you understand? It's important so I can better understand you and react to you better. Otherwise this relationship would be nothing more than me ordering you around, and I think we both want more than that. Am I right?"

"Yes Sir, I understand and you're right. Thank you Sir. You are great Sir and I'm lucky to have have the privilege of serving you. I feel better now Sir. Thank you for helping me to understand."

"I'm glad you feel better but I think you need to realize how serious I am about this. I can still see some of the sneeze spray on your face. When we get home Victoria will still be there and I'm sure she and Zach will be in the living room by now. After you bring in all of the groceries you are to strip put your collar back on and go ask them if there's anything you can get for them make sure you're respectful and get close enough that there's no doubt they see it. Understood?"

"You mean you want them to see that you sneezed on me Sir?"

"Yes, since you weren't open about your feelings I will let Zach and Victoria know that you served as my tissue and if this makes you feel low and pathetic then learn that no matter how embarrassed and upset you get it will be worse if you don't talk to me."

"I understand Sir and thank you." I was dreading this - especially knowing that Victoria will probably notice and say something.

We got home and I carried the groceries and put them on the kitchen table. Before putting them away I did as Master ordered and went over to say hi to Zach and Victoria and ask if I could get them anything. As predicted, she noticed and said, "Thanks Seth, I don't need anything right now. Is it raining out?"

I paused knowing that I couldn't just answer the question without explaining.

Before I could respond Master said, "tell them what happened Seth."

"Master sneezed on me," I replied in a sheepish voice.

At that point Zach got up and came closer to get a look, "Oh that's fucking disgusting," he said as he shook his head.

"What?" replied Master, "it came up on me fast and I didnt want to get it on me."

Victoria had a look of disgust on her face - a look that went right through me filling me with embarrassment.

"Once you finish putting the groceries away you can wash off Seth," said Master.

Zach chimed in, "When you get a chance can you also do a quick clean up in my room?"

"Sure," I replied. I went back to the kitchen and quickly put the groceries back then went to the bathroom to wash my hands and face. I lathered twice but it was hard to get the slimy feeling off me - even though I knew I was clean.

After drying off I went to Zach's room for a clean up. I picked up a few days of clothes. On the floor by the bed there was also two used condoms and a bunch of wet tissues. I picked those up too and disposed of them.

By the time I got back out to the living room - Zach and Victoria had left. Master was there watching TV and said, "Get ready to give me the full personal hygiene services tonight. I want you to think about what I want. Let's see how closely you've paid attention. I'll correct you if necessary but it will be a lot easier if you get things right."

and9993
and9993
42 Followers