Master Jesus

Story Info
A man has to submit, and loves it.
1.4k words
31.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ksu328
ksu328
13 Followers

My wife and I have been married for three years now. I always had a fantasy to watch a woman have sex. When I got married to my wife, we had never had sex. On our honeymoon, she realized that I could never please her. You see, I was only endowed with a three inch penis.

She immediately sent me out of our suite to find a well endowed man to please her. She told me to not return until I had found a man with at least a ten inch penis. I headed to the bar, with the thought of not returning. I was her husband and she would have to live with my tiny penis. The more I thought about it, the more excited I got. I felt my penis start to rise.

I soon spotted a large black man at the end of the bar all by himself. I began to talk to him and explain my predicament. He couldn't believe that I was not getting laid on my honeymoon. I asked if he would be the man that pleased my wife. He gladly accepted.

I told him that I would have to inspect his penis before I took him back to the suite. We headed to the guys room to make sure he qualified. When he dropped his pants, my jaw hit the floor. I admired his huge, thick cock. I tried to put my hand around his thick shaft. My thumb and forefinger did not even come close to touching. He asked, "Is this what you were looking for?" I assured him that his penis would definitely please my new wife. He then asked, "Could I see why your girlfriend isn't happy with you?" I shyly agreed and I let my rock hard penis from it's constraints. He laughed out loud, and added, "That is pitiful, your penis looks like my thumb!" He was not lying as he stood about 6'5", and his hands would have completely covered my face. I felt totally humiliated, but very excited at the same time.

Jesus and I hurried back to my suite. Erin (my wife) was gently caressing her wet cunt when we arrived. Jesus went in and introduced himself and quickly started giving Erin love bites all over her 38C breasts. She looked at me as I was slowly rubbing my throbbing erection.

They told me to leave the room so they could discuss what to do with me and my pitiful excuse for a penis. They called me in and told me to that my job was to watch Jesus make a woman out of Erin. I was also to stay at the bedside because I was going to have to eat all of Jesus' spunk when he orgasmed. They didn't know it, but this was a dream of mine since I was a senior in high school. I quickly sat down beside the bed and said, "Yes, Master".

He slowly rubbed his tip up and down Erin's throbbing and wet cunt. He slowly poked his gigantic cock in Erin's cunt. She moaned with ecstasy as he pushed deeper into her sex hole. I was told to catch all of my own spunk in a glass also. So when he started pumping his large rod into her, I grabbed the glass and shot a load into the cup.

I rested for a short time, but soon was aroused again watching Jesus slam Erin's cunt. She was moaning very loud and had a death grip on the headboard of the bed. I soon shot more of my spunk into the glass.

I could see the contrast of color between Jesus' large rod and Erin's soft cunt. I found myself hard again and was tossing myself off for the third time. I saw Jesus slow doun and pull out of Erin. He turned to me and I grabbed the glass. He shot his spunk in the glass and laid down beside Erin.

Erin and Jesus stared down at me as I was still wanking furiously. They both laughed out loud at the sight of my puny penis. I soon shot my load into the glass and laid down on the floor.

Jesus told me to get my pitiful penis hard again. As I did, Erin looked at me and said, "Look at a real mans cock, don't you wish you looked like this, you are a terrible excuse for a man!" Jesus was hard again and ready to ravage Erin's cunt again.

Before he started, he picked up the glass and handed it to me. He said, "Drink it all down!" I hesitated, then looked at my wife, she added, "Drink it now you pitiful excuse for a man!" I tipped the glass and drank all the spunk down to the last drop.

This routine went on for the entire honeymoon as Jesus stayed all week. I had to dress up as a French maid and had to wear women's clothing all week. They looked upon me as the cleanup crew. I had to drink all of Jesus' spunk all week. I would say I drank a total of 1 gallon of spunk throughout the week, as I was forced to drink my own cum also.

As the week drew to a close, Erin asked Jesus to come home with us and move in with us. He happily agreed and I had a new partner in the house. When we arrived home, I was treated the exact same way I was on the honeymoon. I was forced to dress up as a French maid and made to drink all of Jesus' spunk. I had to sleep in the spare bedroom as Jesus took my place in the master bed.

I was told to spunk in a glass and save it. I did as I was told and saved my cum. After a week of saving it, I had to take it to the master bedroom. I was told to put the spunk in my mouth and spit it into my wife's cunt. I did so but never touched Erin's cunt. Jesus got down and fingered the spunk into her. I was told that this was the only chance I would have to impregnate my own wife (I later found out that there was no chance of conception, as she was right before her period). When no conception occurred, it showed my inferior manhood.

Jesus now had the go ahead to cum in my wife. He conceived to her in less than a month. I knew that I was now useless to my wife and her superior lover. I was told to never watch them have sex unless asked by one of them. I obeyed meekly and was reduced to wanking at the sound of my wife having sex with a huge stud.

I would wank 5 times a day and always eat my cum as I had grown a liking to the taste. When Jesus learned of my liking, he took full advantage and started saving his cum for me to drink on an everyday basis. Whenever I was thirsty, I had to drink cum. Whenever I drank the cum, my wife and Jesus would laugh out loud and humiliate me. They also would humiliate me as I wanked my short penis.

When the baby was born, they gave it up for adoption. They were not ready to kick me out into the street. They liked having me around to clean up their messes. They liked to humiliate me and show me how superior Jesus was to me.

After about one year of this, they decided that I would now have to dress up as a woman all of the time. They decided this because I was totally useless as a man, so I would have to be treated as a woman. It was not long before I was forced to suck Jesus' dick. Not long after that Jesus was banging me up the ass.

This has went on for the last three years. I love the way they treat me and they love to treat me that way. In three years of marriage, I have never touched my wife in any sexual way. I have absolutely no regrets though. I will continue this way until they decide that they don't need me anymore. When that time does come, I will leave here with absolutely no regrets.

ksu328
ksu328
13 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Wife Shares Me and I Submit Wife fucks boyfriend and allows me to be cum slut.in Fetish
Watching Two Guys Fuck My Wife We go to the pub to find Emma a fuckbuddy.in Loving Wives
Procuring a Guy for My Wife I bring a guy back from the pub to fuck my wife.in Loving Wives
Little D and the CreamPie Surprise An extra horny wife teaches her tiny dick husband a lesson.in Fetish
Fun Day of Golf Turns to Cuckolding My fault picking my wife's outfit!in Fetish
More Stories