Master John & Lydia

Story Info
Plantation owner deflowers young slave girl.
3.2k words
4.32
153.1k
34
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lissette
Lissette
31 Followers

John Hollingsbrook patted his panting horse as he pulled on the reins to stop the animal. High on a hilltop, he gazed down at the cotton fields below. The Hollingsbrook plantation stretched for twenty acres in either direction from where John Hollingsbrook, its current owner, sat on his horse. John, still a young man at thirty-five had inherited the plantation from his father who in turn had inherited it from his father. The plantation had been in his family for generations. John loved the rich North Carolina soil that bore his fortune season after season. There seemed to be an endless need for the cotton which would be spun into yarn and then knit or woven into fabrics.

John was proud of his homestead and the lifestyle it afforded him. His brow furrowed when he thought of the talk going around his men's club. Recently there were lively debates about the imminent end of slavery and President Lincoln's desire to free the slaves. There was even talk of a war between the states to decide the matter. John worried about what would happen to the land if slavery were abolished. Unlike many of his plantation owning peers, John did have doubts about the morality of owning other human beings. He was known in the area for running one of the fairest plantations.

Many of his peers were cruel to their slaves. Stories abounded about plantation owners who beat their slaves, overworked and starved them, and even took advantage of the female slaves. In contrast John was a very fair owner and he ran a tight ship. He would not allow any of the overseers on his plantation to be abusive in any way. John's only peccadillo was that he slept with the young slave girls as they were blossoming into women. John had a penchant for young girls on the verge of womanhood. He had deflowered several of the slave women who now tended his land. It was only for one night; he never approached any of them again. It was an unspoken understanding among the slaves that he would initiate the young women into sex. John was selective and it was a special recognition for the girls whom were chosen.

John Hollingsbrook was happily married to the former Estelle Wentworth Adams. John loved his wife dearly, but Estelle had lost all interest in carnal pleasures after bearing her husband ten children of which six had survived infancy. She and her husband no longer shared a marital bed. In fact her husband's quarters were at the opposite end of their huge mansion. Estelle focused her energies on raising their children and teaching them the virtues of Christianity.

Out of the corner of his eye, John saw her dart out of the side of the house where the kitchen was located. He turned the horse so he could watch her. He remembered when Lydia first came to the Hollingsbrook plantation. Timothy Sidwell, her former owner, had sold her to John's father when Lydia was a baby. Being of a creamy caramel complexion, there was talk that Lydia was the product of Sidwell and Lydia's mother and that she was sold to keep Mrs. Sidwell from learning about the liaison. John remembered how Betty, one of the older matronly slaves looked after Lydia and raised her as if she were her own daughter.

Lydia was eighteen now and she had matured into a beautiful young woman. She had long thick wavy black her and dark brown eyes. Her breasts were full and they contrasted with her small waist. John could tell by the way she ran to the well that her legs were strong and muscular. Lydia had never worked in the fields. She worked in the kitchen in the main house with the other cooks. He could hear her laughing and talking with her friends as she carried the heavy water jug back into the kitchen to finish preparing the evening meal.

John felt a stirring that he had not felt in a long time. He signaled his horse to head home to the stables. Eager to rest for the day, the horse galloped down the hill and into the nearby barn. John dismounted and handed the reins to the stable boy. He walked the short distance to the main house and went into his study. His hand shook slightly as he poured himself a drink. Peter, his elderly manservant, knocked on the heavy study door.

"Will you be needing anything Master John? " asked Peter as he slowly stepped into the room. Peter had tended John's father too.

"Draw a bath for me before dinner and have Lydia brought to me tonight," stated John Hollingsbrook in the calmest voice he could manage. Peter gave him a knowing look.

"Of course sir, as you wish," said Peter as he backed out of the room shaking his head.

After dinner, John sat in his bedroom suite and watched the shadows from the fire dance on the walls of his room. It was furnished simply with two overstuffed armchairs facing each other. The mahogany four poster bed was a few feet away. The floor was made of wide, dark oak planks. The spicy smell of his pipe wafted in the air.

Earlier he had dined with his family but he had little appetite. He picked at his food and he was happy when Estelle announced that she was retiring early. After dinner, John had gone up to his room and had a few drinks to relax. He was excited by the thought of the time that he would soon spend with Lydia, but he was apprehensive too. He didn't want to scare Lydia and he didn't want to hurt her. John assumed that she must have heard stories from the other girls that he had been with. He hoped that Betty had told her what to expect. His thoughts were broken by a knock on the door and the sound of footsteps scuttling away.

"Of course someone would have brought her to my door since she has never been in this part of the house before," thought John to himself. "Come in," he said.

Slowly Lydia turned the door handle and entered the room. There was a knot in her stomach and she was afraid she might faint. The smell of lavender made her queasy. That afternoon, after Peter had told Betty that she was to be Master John's that evening, the old women had scrubbed her until her skin felt raw. Then they made her rub lavender oil all over her body to smooth her skin. Betty had washed her hair and explained that she was going to become a woman this evening with Master Hollingsbrook. Betty told her that she should try to relax and recite bible passages in her head while Master Hollingsbrook had his way with her. Lydia thought her knees might buckle under her as she stood before her owner.

Her eyes struggled to adjust in the darkness. She saw him sitting in an armchair by the fire which cast the only light in the room. Of course she had known who Master Hollingsbrook was since she was a little girl. He seemed kind and everyone on the plantation seemed to think that as slave owners go, he was one of he fairest. He was a big man. She could see his thigh muscles straining against his pants. She kept her eyes downcast and avoided his face.

"Come here Lydia and let me look at you," said John as he watched her slowly come towards him. She had obviously been prepared for the occasion. Her long hair hung freely about her pretty face. She was wearing a white cotton nightgown and he could see her full breasts outlined against the thin fabric. Her breasts were large, but being young they stood out from her body. John looked down and saw that she was not wearing any undergarments since he could see her triangle patch of hair through her gown. She seemed to be trembling. He motioned her over to him and he handed her a cup with a dark brown liquid.

"Drink this down and you will feel better," ordered John handing her the cup. Lydia looked puzzled but she did as she was told. She sipped the liquid which burned her throat going down. She still avoided his gaze.

"Lydia, do you know why you are here tonight," asked John in a low voice.

"Yes, Master Hollingsbrook," replied Lydia in barely more than a whisper.

"Lydia, tonight you may just call me John. I will do my best not to hurt you. That was rum you drank. I thought it might relax you. Do you want some more?" asked John. Lydia nodded and reached for the cup that John offered. As she did, John took her wrist and pulled her so that she was standing right in front of his chair. She drank the rum which seemed to burn less this time. She focused on the cracks in floor by her feet.

"Look at me Lydia when I talk to you," said John in a soft voice. Lydia forced herself to look up. For a white man, John Hollingsbrook was attractive. His eyes were a deep blue and his hair was thick and brown. His body was muscular and tanned. His hands were large with long thick fingers.

"Lydia, did any boy ever touch you here," asked John as he gently touched her mound through her gown. Lydia gasped and shook her head violently.

"Answer me girl, and tell me the truth," said John. The rum had relaxed him as well and he was getting aroused by the young girl standing before him.

"No, Master Hollingsbrook, I mean John, sir. No one ever touched me there," stammered Lydia.

"You touch yourself Lydia? Do you touch yourself down there to make you feel good? You must have feelings now that you are almost a woman. It's okay. You can tell me and I won't tell a soul," asked John in a quiet voice. He watched her now flushed face as she struggled to answer. He couldn't tell if the fire, the rum or his intimate touch had brought the color to her cheeks.

Lydia thought about the times she had lain in bed in night and touched her body and the wonderful sensations that had been generated between her legs. She wanted to lie and say of course not, but she thought somehow he would know if she didn't tell the truth.

"Yes sir, I have touched myself down there," whispered Lydia. John sat back in the arm chair. His face was flushed and he was breathing deeply.

"Show me what you do Lydia to pleasure yourself," commanded John. Lydia shifted her weight and placed her fingers on her cunt and began to stroke herself gently. In spite of her embarrassment at doing this with an audience, the stroking aroused her. She rubbed her clit and she could feel the dampness from her cunt through her gown. Lydia forced herself to look at him and she could see that John was getting aroused. She stopped and dropped her hand to her side.

"Is that all you do Lydia? Show me everything" demanded John in a husky voice. He took another swallow of rum. Lydia looked around the room and spied a thin candle in a candelabra on the mantle. She walked over, took the candle out of its holder and walked back over to the arm chair that was facing John's. Feeling warm from the rum, she pulled up her gown and placed one leg over each padded arm of the chair. Her cunt was fully exposed to John. Gently she guided the candle into her. She was still wet from stroking herself so the candle slid in easily. She stroked slowly at first and then with more speed. She moaned as her excitement built.

Fascinated by her actions, John stood up and knelt in front of Lydia. She could see the bulge in his pants and she knew that he was going to want to take her soon. Lydia closed her eyes and concentrated on pleasuring herself with the candle.

"You are a naughty girl Lydia," laughed John as he took hold of the candle. He pushed it in deeper than Lydia ever had and she cried out. He had not meant to hurt her and he realized the candle met resistance because her virgin membrane was still intact. To her absolute amazement, John pulled the candle out of her cunt and licked the end of it that was covered in her juices.

"You taste sweet Lydia," as he watched her. John reached up and tore open the front of her gown. Her big breasts were exposed and instinctively she covered them with her arms. He took her wrists and pulled her arms back. Lurching forward he grabbed one of her breasts and sucked and bit it gently while he pulled on her other nipple with his other hand. Her nipples became hard and she moaned from the intense sensations. She was aware of his silky hair against her bare skin. She could smell her musk in the room intertwined with the smell of pipe tobacco.

John moved his hand down to her cunt and stroked her outside lips until he felt her get wet again. Without warning, he thrust two of his fingers into her. He felt how tight she was. Her muscles clamped down on his fingers like a vise. Unaccustomed to the girth of his fingers, Lydia cried out and thrashed on the chair. John gripped her thigh to steady her.

"Lydia, it is okay. I don't want to hurt you," murmured John in an attempt to comfort her. He kept his fingers still while she adjusted to the feel of him inside her. He watched her face for a sign that the discomfort had subsided. Gently he moved his fingers in and out of her. With each thrust in, she gasped but soon she started moaning. She raised her hips slightly to meet his thrusting fingers. His hair tickled her belly as he continued to lick and suck her breasts. Lydia rested her head against the chair and was overcome by the sensations taking over.

In a sudden movement, John pulled his fingers out of her dripping cunt and put his lips to her. Lydia was shocked by the act. She tried to move but John had spread her legs wide to reach her. His tongue lapped at her like a thirsty dog flicking around her tender folds on the inside and sucking on her. All she could do was lay back and moan. John's tongue felt so good. Lydia put her legs on his shoulders as if to draw him into her. John felt her body about to explode and he licked and sucked her with more fervor. Clutching the arms of the chair, she bucked and without warning released a flood of juice. She began to cry thinking she would be punished for what she had done.

"I am so sorry sir.. I mean John. I don't know what happened. I will clean it," sobbed Lydia.

"That's never happened to you before, never when you used the candle?" asked John tenderly. She could see her juice glistening on his face.

"No sir," said Lydia shyly.

"Well it is perfectly natural and nothing to be ashamed of and cleaning is the last thing you will do tonight," said John as he stroked her cheek. He stood up and took her hands and placed them on the bulge in his pants. Instinctively she touched him and rubbed her hand against his throbbing member. John removed his pants and stood before her.

"Lydia, you ever see a man naked before," asked John as he stroked himself.

"No," she replied keeping her eyes averted. Standing before her, he lightly rubbed his cock against her lips.

"Lydia, touch it and kiss it," implored John. Lydia reached up and took what was offered to her. She lightly kissed the tip of it and she licked it gently. Her attentions made John get even harder and she was pleased that he seemed to enjoy her licking and sucking. She ran her tongue up and down the length of him. He reached for her hair and pulled her head to him.

"Lydia, you are a good girl. Suck it like I have seen you suck the sweetness out of sugar cane," as he thrust his cock down her slender throat. She took him in and became aroused herself by his grunting. She gently squeezed his balls as they slapped against her face. Frenzied and sweaty, John suddenly pulled out of Lydia mouth. He reached down and lifted her off the chair. Surprised by his sudden actions, she wondered if she had done something wrong. He carried her over to the bed and laid her on her back. The softness of the big feather bed felt wonderful to her.

John spread her legs still sticky with her juices and climbed between them. Roughly he thrust three fingers in her and moved them in and out quickly. Lydia cried out again but she cried this time from the pleasure. Feeling her wetness, John tried to reach her membrane to tear it so he would be able enter her more easily with his cock. It was just beyond his reach. Withdrawing his hand, he placed the head of his bulbous cock against her cunt. Lydia's eyes were wide with fear because she knew what was coming. He thrust into her as hard as he could, pushing deep inside. He felt himself stretching her and finally tearing away her maidenhead. She screamed as he entered her and tried to push him off of her. Realizing that was futile, she clasped her arms tightly around him and muffled her sobs in his neck.

John laid still waiting for her body to adjust to this new invasion. When she seemed to calm down, he began thrusting. He could feel her warm fleshy skin give way to him. Lydia began to moan and rock her body with him. John thrust hard and pulled himself out of her before he came. Lydia looked at him quizzically since he was still hard.

"We don't want to make any babies Lydia. You will do that later when you are married," smiled John Lydia reached up and gingerly started to lick his cock again. He moaned with pleasure.

"Lydia, you better stop. I am close to cumming," moaned John as he stroked her hair. Instead of listening to him, she sucked on his cock harder. Teasing it with her tongue and then taking it deep in her throat, she continued until he did explode in her mouth. She realized it was the one time she would ever be able to disobey her Master's command and not get it trouble.

John fell back on the bed and pulled Lydia close to him. He had never spent more than one night with any of the girls before. Lydia would have to be an exception. He knew he would need to see her again.

Lissette
Lissette
31 Followers